All Comments on 'The Seduction of Lori Pt. 07'

by RyanTyler98

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMG…….this is killing me. When is she going to get the black cock railing she so desperately has coming to her??? Will she tell her husband????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Disappointed, for the very first time you made the sex between Duane and Lori sound not that great. It is totally off script now. Sad to to see if you are angling this to ultimately destroy their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think it would be a mistake if the story has her fucking every random black guy she meets. Keep the focus on the one guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your really very good at writing.... About nothing, get on with it already zzzzz..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope Lori is on birth control or she’s going to end up with a black baby to raise. Hopefully this co-worker blows a load down her throat - then feels her pussy with cum. She works with him so it will be easy for her to step out & finally get blacked. How hot is it that she even cheats Ryan out of hitting her first. Please keep this series going. Don’t make us wait so long between chapters. It’s already been over a month long.

darien1971darien1971almost 2 years ago

Sloooow.......losing.interest.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The vibe just changed in this episode. And not in a good way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice read, Marcus is on the conquest now too.. Forget coffee, he should encounter her in the vacant maintenance elevator or the parking garage after her shift..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it seems to me that this chapter was worse than the previous ones. But it doesn't change the fact that the whole story is very engaging and the author does a very good job.

I hope that the next chapters will focus on the story of Lori and Ryan. I wish that Lori will not become a slut for every black men (or some shit like that) - at least not too soon. I also hope that Duane will not be depicted in the end as a weak white man who loses his wife irretrievably. There are plenty of stories like that already, and I hope the author doesn't go that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my… this series gets better with each chapter. I LOVE IT! Grrrr!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too short, definitelyneeded to cover more ground......and not sure adding the Marcus character is going to help or hurt the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think the right moment was when Ryan had her on the couch with her husband possibly watching. You let the moment slip and I don't think your yet a good enough writer to pull it back. Maybe rewrite that chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Started out very good and its now slowed to a crawl with no plot focus! Try to get the story back on track and moving.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Could you make this any more contrived?

Wife cheats on husband without even a shred of guilt and the whole family just toodles off to church where the messages of honor, faithfulness and fidelity clearly gave no effect on them…so why go? Why waste tone on something you don’t believe?

And the fact that everyone is lying to each other…seriously, just get a fucking divorce. The kids will grow up fucked up no matter who they’re with providing they don't get abused by mommy’s boyfriends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is not about Seduction of Lori, looks like hot wife and cuckold event and it has lost my interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Myself, I think she waiting for Duane birthday to give him a Surprise gift

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was going good, despite you dragging it out. Now chapter 7 is a total flop, it has lost the focus of Ryan and Lori. I am starting to lose interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep Lori's seduction on track with Ryan for now, plenty of open doors to play still for future action. Have Lori bait Duane with sly co-worker Marcus trying to get some sugar during a hot Friday night date talk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

RT, you need to understand a salesman can make a sale then turnaround and talk himself out of the sale. Stick to what got you your followers. You already have another story on the back burner so it's not like you have to go back to square one once Lori gets hosed, you can even come back to that one because Ryan likes to watch Lori get stuffed on the house video and Lori is cool with it. Don't blow it trying to over Hook your readers.

popuonepopuoneover 1 year ago

unlike some others I found chapter 7 brings back a black man mentioned by other women at the hospital , who will get Lorie ? or will both black men ? get her has me on the edge of my seat thanks and keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the way this story is headed. The door has opened to more possibilities. I am sure Lori and Ryan will have their fun, but looks like Lori will have even more fun on her seminar trip....maybe even some group action. Can't wait till next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

[lease redeem yourself with a much better chapter 8. Also don.t make us wait so long between loosing interest

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Duane needs to come forward with his fantasy, or he might end up getting burned big time.

Ecbert173Ecbert173over 1 year ago

Unlike many, I actually did like this part and the new guy Marcus seemed like a more of a player than Ryan! But I do share the frustration of not getting a closure of Ryan & Lori which had been building up for 7 chapters now. Sometimes waiting between chapters when they are short do kill off the tension and excitements. So please get us a closure of Ryan & Lori in your next chapters. Wouldn't mind Marcus seducing this hot white wife in coming chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great job so far. Lori needs to Fuck Ryan in front of Duane, then Fuck Marcus later. Look forward to more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with Exbert173… I like this chapter and I like Ryan’s writing style. He’s kept me in suspense and I can actually see how someone like Lori would want to be loyal to her husband yet be tempted. And like a lot of men who have the fantasy to see their wives try something different to spice things up, I see Duane’s cautious curiosity. This seems like a very real scenario to me and I wouldn’t be surprised if it really happened.

My husband has sort of suggested over the years that he’d be interested in seeing me with someone once but it’s never happened and I’m never going to tell him but the idea is exciting to me as well. Good luck Ryan. Ignore the bad comments. You’re a very good writer! Xoxox

CuckseniorCuckseniorover 1 year ago

Looks like there's quite a few comments concerning the tease and the lag between chapters. Please post chap 8 before movebon.

Kris43mwfKris43mwfover 1 year ago

I had read the first couple chapters of this story but got busy and now catching up. I absolutely LOVE this writer and the stories. I related to watching the game and can admit to a few amazing dreams as a result. I agree that the one chapter was a little drawn out but reading it as one big story has my juices flowing! Please keep it up Ryan and keep it real! Kris

RyanTyler98RyanTyler98over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all for your comments and discussion about this story. I’ve just submitted part 8 for publication after review. It’s longer than any of the other chapters and I’m hoping you’ll find some closure with this. For those of you that have been asking, yes, this is a real life experience of mine which is why it has been difficult to write. I wanted to keep it true to exactly what happened and all the suggestions to take it from one direction to another wouldn’t have been true to the story. I hope you like the next chapter.

Ryan

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is Lori heading for a three-way with the black lab Tec and the Burnette

bosco97bosco97over 1 year ago

Amazing! Each new chapter is better than the last. This is quickly becoming the best story on this site. Can't wait for the next installment!

popuonepopuoneover 1 year ago

I can't wait to read part eight ya

lotusluvrlotusluvrover 1 year ago

So glad you are developing the dialogue with Duane and Lori. Now Lori needs to float what if she sucked Ryan while Duane was on his call or how she is becoming a black magnet with Marcus. Love the Duane and Lori interaction the most

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved how this tied Duane Lori and Ryan together. Bravo

SlimyoneSlimyoneover 1 year ago

So hot, Lori might get two big black cocks!

sober71sober71over 1 year ago

This really is erotically exciting keep it up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRyanTyler98@RyanTyler98
Single black male 26 from NY recent MBA graduate - 6'2 180 - short black hair and brown eyes. New email is ryantylerboston@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES