The Seduction of Lori Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she pulled into a spot in the parking garage, she caught movement out of the corner of her eye and saw a silver Infinity parked behind her and down a couple of rows and saw the heads of a young couple in her rear view mirror. From her vantage point, she was able to see the back of their heads and the sides of their faces.

He was black...short dark hair, dark skin, young tall and fit...It hit her after a few minutes that it was the lab tech who the young nurses was calling a player a few weeks before. Lori couldn't see who the brunette was but assumed it was his latest conquest.

They were kissing and seemed oblivious to anyone watching them. Lori felt like from the angle she was sitting, she could comfortably look without them noticing her.

All of a sudden, she saw the woman's head disappear as the lab tech's hand went to the top of her head. Lori surmised that the young girl was sucking his cock because his hand kept going up and down over the passenger's seat headrest. Lori watched with a mixture of fascination and envy.

As she watched, Lori's hand slid between her legs and she pulled them together tightly, trying to imagine what was happening over in the other car. Without warning, the young guy turned his head and looked directly over at Lori, who gasped and almost tried to dive down out of view but felt she was already caught.

The lab tech grinned and her and winked - then closed his eyes and leaned back in the seat. All of a sudden, the brunette's head came up and as she wiped his cum from her lips, she turned slightly and Lori recognized her as the young engaged brunette nurse from the other night. She grinned at the black guy who kissed her and then pointed back at Lori.

The brunette looked back at Lori in horror and started gathering her stuff to get out of the car and Lori did the same...From their walk and angle, they wound up walking in together, side by side. The brunette was breathing heavy and her hair was messed up - she turned to Lori and said, "Please don't say anything to anyone?"

Lori told her it wasn't any of her business and of course she wouldn't say anything to anyone. The brunette sighed with relief and thanked her for her confidence and said that her fiance would die if he ever found out and their upcoming marriage would be over.

Lori assured her she wouldn't say anything but then stopped and asked her why she was with another guy when she was about to get married? The brunette lowered her eyes and said, "Lori, you can't believe how good he is...how BIG he is...and god, is he an amazing lover!"

By her admission, Lori discovered that he was indeed fucking the young brunette. She asked, "How did it start? What happened? Are you in love with him? What about your marriage?"

The brunette laughed and said, "No, I'm not in love with him, but I'm in love with his cock! I'm still getting married to my man but I may keep this on the side even after I get married...not only is he a shameless flirt, he's incredible in bed...so different than her fiance - physical, aggressive, dominant and a little rough. I can't imagine my Kyle ever being close to what this guy gives me."

Lori smiled at her and asked - "How did he get you in bed? I can't imagine cheating on my fiance - was he that suave?"

Donna laughed and said, "No, if anything, he was a little rude - entitled - it was as though he already knew he had me...and by God, before I knew it, we were making out in a broom closet and he had me bent over a sink fucking me bareback. It was effortless for him and I was hooked on that black dick...Lori, I've never even looked at a black guy and thought he was an idiot...guess I was the idiot!"

They both laughed as they went into work and every time they saw one another, they burst out laughing at their secret alliance. A hit later, Lori was asked to drop off some blood to the lab. As she walked down the hall to the lab, he wondered if Donna's friend was going to be there.

Lori pushed open the door to the lab and as the cool air hit her, she scanned the area for the player and was both relieved and disappointed that she didn't see him. A young woman who looked to be about 19 walked up to the counter to take her samples for processing and was filling out the required data into the computer and labeling everything. They had a friendly little chat going and all of a sudden, she noticed the woman look up over the top of Lori's head.

"Hey, Marcus..." she said in a flirty sing song manner, smiling at the figure looming behind Lori in her blind spot. Lori turned to see the player, Marcus, Donna's sex toy, standing behind her looking down at her...

He smiled at Lori and then leaned over her head and said, "Hey Rochelle..how's my favorite lab tech?"

Rochelle giggled and said she was fine and asked how HER favorite lab tech was. This flirting floated over Lori's head as though she wasn't there and she started to sidestep to allow the two to talk when Marcus put his hands on her shoulders from behind and said in a deep voice, "You're fine right where you are...Did you enjoy the show earlier?"

Lori asked what show and Marcus winked at her..."That's right - what show...haha...good girl."

Rochelle had walked away at that point and so Marcus stood facing Lori looking down at her...Lori noticed how dark he was and how white his teeth were. If he wasn't so intimidating and large, she would have found him attractive.

Marcus said, "So you're Lori, right? How come we've never met?"

Lori reddened and said, "Guess we don't travel in the same circles, Marcus..."

Marcus laughed at her comment and told her that maybe they should and asked if she'd like to get a coffee on her next shift?

Lori pointed to her wedding band and said, "Sorry, married, Marcus" and turned to leave when she felt his hand on her arm...She looked down at it - his dark skin on her pale Irish hue and shivered...she turned and looked up at him, "Yes?"

Marcus grinned at her and said, "I like you, Lori - you've got that don't take any shit from anybody attitude and I'd love to get to know you better...It's JUST coffee...you know, a lotta black, a little cream mixed in, some sugar if you like it...coffee..."

Lori shivered again at his sexual innuendos and looked down at his hand on her arm until he released it. She started walking away when she heard him say,

"I'll be seeing you, Lori - think about that coffee...Would love to treat you..."

Lori didn't turn back and walked quickly out of the lab into the ladies room...She looked at herself in the mirror and noticed how damp she was - glancing at her reflection, she said quietly "The force is strong with the one..."

12