All Comments on 'The Seduction of Lori Pt. 11'

by RyanTyler98

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Fuck dude. Stop telling us she’s married.

At no point in these 3 pages does she mention being married, kissing her husband, feeling guilty about fucking other men, nothing. It’s “Ryan this” and “Marcus that”. And then her girlfriend who fucked another man and got pregnant so she has an abortion? Like. What in the absolute fuck?!?

If she is so willing and desires to fuck whoever she feels like, then why is she getting married? Why wouldn’t she marry someone that she lives so much that she has unprotected sex with him and not her fiancée?

Goddamn it to hell man, people don’t act like so sporadic and inconsistent.

But stop telling us Lori is married when he doesn’t exist. I can’t even tell you his name that’s how non existent he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, I knew that was going to be silly and go off the rails…. Sad….

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ryan, you are a MASTER storyteller! Thank you for this series. Can’t wait for your next adventure!! Xoxo Annette

Kris43mwfKris43mwfover 1 year ago

I was waiting for this chapter for so long and it was soooooo worth it. Lori is one lucky girl and it looks like she's got a lot of fun coming her way!

RobbutlerpaRobbutlerpaover 1 year ago

Worth the wait, sir! Loved how you pulled yourself, Marcus, Duane and Lori together in this chapter. Is it the end of this series? Looks like it could be but it would be awesome to see if it continues. Either way, another great story. You seem to know your way around the little details and pull in the nuances of it into the storyline - the sex sounded both rough and wonderful - I would love it to have been my wife, but will live through your story. Hope to see more from you soon. Best..

dongkong1985dongkong1985over 1 year ago

you are a great writer. I like Lori and Ryan together. Keep up the good work, Lori is an awesome character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your momma must be so proud of you Ryan. Interfering in an other persons marriage. Fucking up a so called happy marriage. A happily married couple you wrote in the first chapter. Now 11 chapters on and "Happily" married? Dont think so. Lori is skank and Duane is so dumb. He thinks he still has a wife...Im surprised there is no black bastards being poped out and even more surprised the black spade isnt covering the skanks body.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Got what he asked for. I hope the writer keeps the relationship as it is, instead of going down the stupid hole of little white wife losing her mind and her shit over big black cock, and then emasculating and leaving hubby

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow!!! This is such a great series. I went back & read the whole thing again. I’m glad Lori & Duane are on the same page & their marriage is solid. Lori was smart to come clean about her romp with Marcus. I’m also happy she is being more responsible than her friend at work. It’s a good idea to get on birth control before she end up knocked with a black baby. Hopefully her & Duane have a lot of fun over the next few years while they are young. It’s nice to hear about women exploring their sexuality & opening up to new things. You only live once. Thanks again for the great read.

BLKBRD71BLKBRD71over 1 year ago

I really think this needs a rewrite. In the other chapters you went to great lengths to build on the seduction. Here she goes on a motorcycle ride and succumbs to him. I was so looking forward to this chapter and now it's anticlimactic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great stories. I know someone who went through something similar with some black guys and her husband really got off on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The action became very perfunctory so I guess the story is at an end. You’ve run out of gas, so this is the right time to move on to a new story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have no idea what Whackdoodle is trying to say....her husband has been prominent in all 11 chapters. I dont know, maybe he was drunk and mixed up his characters...LOL. ANYWAY.....I hope this.isnt actually the last chapter, seems like theres still more to explore and tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another very well written chapter. Lori is one hot babe and has a supportive husband. I would love to see another chapter about Lori's future adventures, or a separate series of chapters about Donna's sex life after she gets an abortion and hopefully birth control. Please ignore the critics.

kater001kater001over 1 year ago

Another great chapter. I'm very pleased to read how honest and full of love Lori and Duane act. It's so good that Lori can tell Duane everything, and he takes it without any resentment and jealousy. This is how a happy non-monogamous lifestyle can work.

The sex scenes are also described very well, and not to forget the way to these encounters, the teasing, the seduction. Amazing writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely done tying the story lines of Marcus and Ryan together along with Lori and her husband. It seems that its a win win for everyone in the end.

Well Done!

SlimyoneSlimyoneover 1 year ago

Lori’s friend Beth from Missouri comes to visit without her husband and daughters and Lori introduces Beth her to Marcus and Ryan and more of their friends!

BillH27284BillH27284over 1 year ago

Great series. Lori definitely wants to be bred. Keep exploring😎👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is fantastic!!! Been waiting for this chapter. I’m really happy Lori succumb to Marcus’s advancements. Lori came clean with Duane about the afternoon affair. Duane & Lori are on the same page with her now wanting to get blacked from time to time. Lori is smarter than her co-worker and is going to get on birth control before she gets knocked. Somehow I feel Lori will eventually want a black child. That could be the next phase in her & Duane life. They talk it over & both agree to let her get bred by either Ryan or Marcus. Personally I hope it’s Marcus. It’s nice to see couples open up to new adventures while they can both enjoy the journey. Thanks again for the great story.

OnegoodeyeOnegoodeyeover 1 year ago

I love your story. I'd like to see her controlled by Marcus and slowly turned into a whore. Tattoos and piecing. I know it's a bit extreme but that's just my thoughts. Anyway great so far. Thanks. Rob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Superb, keep it up good Sir. Liked the bike scene, more opportunities for lunch time fun later for sure. Or maybe a round or two in the parking garage at night in the mom mobile!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You still writing? lol

chief573chief573over 1 year ago

Nice erotic narrative but has lost the plot needed to make a story. There has to be SOME threat to Duane to give this a plot and make a true story. If Duane is totally secure in Lori and his marriage then there is no threat. To make a threat, it could be something as simple as Lori starting to spend more and more and more time alone with Marcus. Leaving Duane alone with his sons. Something that makes Duane jealous and worried.

liamrouly89liamrouly89over 1 year ago

good chapter. I hope this is not the end of the whole story. I would like to see Lori confronted with more dilemmas related to her new tastes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure why chief573 thinks there Duane needs to feel a threat to his relationship with Lori. What's wrong with the two of them simply enjoying being more adventurous in their sex lives, with Lori exploring sex in different venues with different men, with Duane being a part of it when possible, but with her on her own in some situations with his blessing? There is no need for all loving wife/group sex stories to have a wife who loses all control and leaves hubby in the lurch. Duane has already had some mixed feelings about her getting it on with Ryan, and while it might be reasonable to have a little uncertainty continue within specific situations in future chapters there's no reason for it to be a driving force in the story or even to continue. Hot, enjoyable sexual situations of various sorts in various places and some good, raunchy sex in and of itself is plenty enough for several story lines. To help it out, if somewhat like chief wants a little more tension, add in some sexual situations between Duane and other women for Lori to stress over a bit in wondering if she's okay with playing herself around while not being sure she's comfortable with Duane being with other women. Bottom line - it's the sex and sexual situations that's fun and enjoyable, not lives being messed up.

popuonepopuoneover 1 year ago

Since this is as you have said a true story I can't complain about what takes place because your just telling us about events that really happened but I can be disappointed by the lack or your usual depth of thoughts your characters have and I felt the last page was maybe a bit rushed like you were just trying move on and end the story which I unlike some others I think you've done but I do still have faith in your abilities Thanks again popuone

popuonepopuoneover 1 year ago

what's up hope the job hunting is going well miss your writing please don't give it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This series was fabulous! I hope you write another chapter where they get her pregnant!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

As long as it remains loving and consensual

Greatlakem2Greatlakem2over 1 year ago

I agree with Ic69hunter, keep it loving and consensual. I hope that the sex is always with Duane present and participating. Too many stories end up with the wife going behind the husband’s back or going off alone for a weekend or worse her becoming a total slut. I hope in your other stories the relationship remains loving.

2cruzin4bull2cruzin4bullabout 1 year ago

Come on… you have one more chapter to write. They need to get her pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I like the 3 goes well i ask my wife to find anothr lover he got 1 and it’s my friend she like the idea i suggested her our neighbor

wendy553wendy55311 months ago

Loved the stories !

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story, I love hearing her admit she has become easy for blackmen to get. How they seem to be able to “read” her and she doesn’t seem to be able to stop them from getting what they want. That’s so hot! Love her talk with her husband warning him that if he doesn’t help protect her she’ll end up being turned into a submissive slut for blackcocks.

She doesn’t have any defenses now and her husband is excited to see her give in.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

More! How about Lori going to a resort with Ryan for a week where they fuck like newlyweds. Then when they finally do take a break from fucking all day long in every way possible and they get out to enjoy resort amenities, maybe a switch where he shares her with a white guy who turns her on.

Or whatever scenario you want to use. You’ve done a great job so far. I would only ask that as she indulges her love of being taken and used by BBC that she maintain some control of who she is and remain a loving wife to Duane and a good mother to her kids. Thanks for the story!

2cruzin4bull2cruzin4bull7 months ago

I’m begging again. This story series is one of the best I have ever read. Finish the arc and have one of the bulls knock her up.

Bismarck66Bismarck666 months ago

A great series but I feel like the last scene was slightly rushed. Other than that a very good read.

OfficerFriendlyOfficerFriendly6 months ago

Excellently written and very erotic. One aspect definitely felt very off though…this was written in 2022. The “morning after” pill had been available for years, making the worry and consternation about Lori becoming pregnant less than authentic, especially from a medical professional. Definitely very well constructed story arc though…thank you to be author

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Any shot of this fine story making it another few rounds??

HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwives3 months ago

Great series and chapter! I could read it again and again!

MtRseMan99MtRseMan993 months ago

Great series. Like the flow and how it all wound up. Only wish the risk of pregnancy would have lasted longer so at the end she and her husband would wonder if she is or if she's isn't knocked up. No matter great work.

2cruzin4bull2cruzin4bullabout 2 months ago

More please? She needs a baby.

Bearly_LegibleBearly_Legible5 days ago

This has been a really great series. i've enjoyed the mix of cheating and cuckold elements that keep the tension high. My only complaint is that you write great domineering dialogue for both Ryan and Marcus, but then don't push this during the sex. Particularly with Marcus, as he is the more sexually aggressive of the two. The first time he got together with Lori he made one great comment and then was largely silent. That felt like the time to push the boat out and get really dirty. Maybe even having her repeat some of it? But, that really is a minor complaint as it has been a great series and I would happily read more of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRyanTyler98@RyanTyler98
Single black male 26 from NY recent MBA graduate - 6'2 180 - short black hair and brown eyes. New email is ryantylerboston@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES