The Seduction of Mira Shandilya Ch. 03

Story Info
Queen Valentina seduces Captain Shandilya on Earth.
2.7k words
3.92
2.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final chapter of a story inspired by the 1985 film, Life Force

Each character in this story is at least 19 years of age.

___________

The ship landed at the landing site without a hitch. Considering it did not have a crew, it was a credit to the computer and navigation team that the ship landed based solely on the data input. It was impressive. It would take close to an hour before Captain Mira could disembark from the Themyscira. Gases and fumes needed to be vented to make disembarking safe, but the captain could not wait to leave this forsaken ship.

Her entire crew, minus Rayne and Regina had been murdered. The "woman" in the cargo bay seemed to be controlling the two scientists and all three of them seemed to possess supernatural abilities.

The hatch to the Themyscira was opened by the landing team. The captain was escorted out and rushed via security to one of the sub-levels of the facility where she would be debriefed by Ms. Kapoor.

She was ushered to the facility and begged security not to remove the coffin that was on the ship. She begged them to put a bomb on the ship and destroy it. Her cries fell on deaf ears.

As she began debriefing the launch team, she realized, how stupid and how unbelievable her story seemed to the outsider. Without Regina and Rayne to back her story, she was going to be accused of killing all the crewmembers.

Nobody, especially Kapoor believed a word of her story, despite the two of them being friends for most of their lives. The three coffins were removed to a secure location and Captain Mira was placed under psychiatric care and for all intents and purposes, house arrest. The same punishment she gave to Regina and Rayne. A cruel twist of fate.

Around midnight the lights and cameras all over the CLIT Space facility went out. And that was when Rayne and Regina made their escape from the spaceship. They transformed into their new true form of five feet tall bat creatures. They looked like prehistoric pterodactyls except these bats were all black and walked upright. They flew awkwardly at first, like baby birds learning to fly, but eventually, they mastered flight and flew into the rain forest.

The full moon appeared and disappeared in the black of the night sky. Queen Valentina stood there in the fog of the midnight air. Once her phallus had retracted into her vampire body she had less than 120 minutes to consummate the nuptials or the marriage will be null and void, and she might be forced to wait another thousand years or more to find another suitable mate.

Music was a requirement at such ceremonies. But there was none to be found. It was supposed to be a spectacular celebration filled with music, orgies, death, and a week's festival, turning of a planet's inhabitants. This time Valentina was the only one of her kind. All of the normal pomp and pageantry were missing. She wasn't a woman of emotion normally, in her given body, (emotions were unknown to her kind), but she yearned for her kind to be here. She missed being able to fuck her bodyguards whenever she wanted. She missed the feel of a stiff cock up her ass and one in her pussy at the same time.

She needed the vampires from her homeworld because she was homesick. She wanted to go home. She wanted and needed to be around soul and blood feeders like herself. And without a new queen, her subjects, their entire race would perish (much like a colony of bees, here on Earth).

Once her lifeforce was no longer on Mars, it caused a beacon to emit a signal alerting her homeworld she had awakened. They knew she had found a mate and in just a matter of months, they would soon arrive in Earth's orbit to worship their queen and her new queen, Mira.

Queen Valentina would no longer be the only one of her kind. Millions of the bat-like aliens would infest Earth, killing and turning until there were no souls left to devour. Valentina was out of her element. She was in foreign territory all alone. Her two male guards had died in the cave when the Martian air killed them.

As if summoned, Captain Shandilya came out of the dark forest, naked and cold. Goosebumps covered her body but the only thing that was on her mind was making love to this woman. This alien.

Queen Valentina knew Captain Mira and she was meant to join. She knew because the mind control that queens from her race possess never had any power over their potential mates. Therefore, since her powers had no effect on Mira it could only mean she was there of her own accord.

Queen Valentina's powers of persuasion and hypnosis were useless against Mira. That and Mira's pheromone match with Valentina was a strong signal that these two were meant to join. To marry and reign as one. If Queen Valentina could use her mind control over Mira, then Mira would not truly have a voice of her own in the monarchy nor a choice in joining with Valentina. This ceremony, after being performed by Queen Valentina, would mean she and Captain Mira would reign jointly in the Vampyre Empire.

The night air was thick with the sound of chirping frogs, crickets, and the occasional owl. Even so, if you listened closely you could hear the noises from Captain Mira's wet pussy with each step she took. She couldn't control her lust. She knew this vampire had killed her entire crew but she still had an uncontrollable, unnatural lust for her. It was stronger than any desire she had had for anything in her life. She was helpless to control it. Her mind was following on one track, one direction and she was trapped. She was dripping wet too.

The two naked women were standing inches apart staring into the eyes of each other. The queen's eyes began to glow red. It was an eerie sight to witness through the fog. Suddenly there was a large gathering of all the men and women that the vampires had turned since they'd been on Earth. Thousands had flocked to this tiny island. Men and women from different nations but the majority were Asian. Rayne and Regina were there too.

The glow from Queen Valentina's eyes grew brighter. She motioned with her fingers toward Shandilya and her legs lifted off the ground. She floated there upright for a while, no more than ten inches off the ground until another hand motion put her in a horizontal position. She was floating more than five feet off the ground, feet facing the queen.

With another wave of her fingers, her legs opened and spread wide apart. Captain Mira would have been nervous if all the sexual tension trapped inside wasn't taking her mind off what just transpired. She did manage, however, to think that she had been right all along about her supernatural powers.

With another motion of her finger, her labia parted. Her pussy was on display. Wet, hungry, drooling, pink and brown flesh opened and gave the queen an invitation to fuck it. One last motion and Mira's ass cheeks spread revealing a very wet anus. Her pussy juices had dripped in between, and the motion of walking had turned the clear juices a creamy white.

And for the first time in more than 1500 years, the queen spoke. In perfect English, she told Mira that she would soon be her mate to reign with her for thousands of years. Inside Mira's mind, she was conflicted. On the outside her pussy could only show its excitement by leaking more nectar out of itself. She thought to herself, how can a Martian speak any Earth language?

"First, I am not a Martian. That is just the planet I chose to sleep on until I could locate a mate and second, before you can be my queen, Mira, we must complete the ritual mating. Just float there while I pleasure your Terran body until you are sufficiently paralyzed. Don't worry the effects are temporary" said the vampire queen.

Queen Valentina stepped forward. The fog lifted and every night creature stopped making noise. The only sounds were the turned humans fucking one another in a sea of pussy and cocks. But even they stopped and gathered around the couple to watch the mating.

Valentina waited until everyone had gathered 'round in a circle to watch. She took another step and softly kissed Mira's pussy lips. It was tender and it was soft. A stark contrast to the evil and violent person that she'd shown she really is while in the cargo bay of The Themyscira.

Queen Valentina's clitoris grew stiff and her erect penis went limp and retreated into the hidden folds of flesh under her belly. It disappeared into a fold of skin that resembled the gills on a fish.

She wanted to be with Mira, woman to woman to consummate their union. Fucking her with her cock would need to wait. Pussy to pussy, queen to queen. That's how she wanted to consummate their union. She would take her as her mate tonight. She was a horny alien vampire who had a deep lust for this Terran. There was something about this woman's scent. The smell of her pussy caused a yearning in Queen Valentina. In her mind and between her legs. Both lust and horniness were a new experience for her.

It was awakened on the planet Mars, gestated, and came to full fruition during the seven-month journey back to Earth. Now, instead of sucking out her essence and killing her, she would perform the ritual intercourse ceremony and the two become one.

She placed her hands on Mira's thighs and gently stroked them, warming them from the cool tropic air. She continued kissing her pussy's lips until the captain started moaning. With just a motion of her middle finger, the queen made Mira's asshole spread open.

The crowd, no longer in human form inched closer. The crowd of alien vampire bats was eager to watch their queen mate. It meant the survival of their race for generations to come. Valentina placed her tongue at the exit of Mira's digestive system and positioned her tongue. In an almost calculated fashion, she rimmed her asshole. Mira felt jolts of passion run throughout her body. It was an immediate sexual release for her. Then the queen placed her entire mouth over her butthole and sucked hard on it.

The ring shape of her anus gave way as Queen Valentina's alien tongue drove straight into her asshole. She sucked and fucked her asshole wildly, crazily. She grabbed her hips and rammed her face deep into her ass, licking the outer rubbery flesh of her ass and using her tongue to play with the hair between her cheeks. Queen Valentina thought to herself, of all the alien world's her people had conquered, raped, murdered, pillaged, and lay waste to, this human body offered pleasures beyond that of any other world. This was the first time sexual activity involved so pleasure and gratification.

She had never felt the sensations of arousal and pleasure in any other creature. She decided she wanted to keep this form forever. Valentina pulled her tongue away and asked Mira who does this ass belong to? Mira answered, "You, my Queen". Valentina said, "And you will be my Queen as well."

It seemed the queen had taken this form so long ago that she was experiencing human feelings as well as human thought processes. Her own pussy was getting wet. Her nipples were hardening. Queen Valentina was horny but needed to return her focus to Mira's asshole. Her own excitement and lust began to well up inside her. She was mercilessly kissing, sucking, and eating her ass. She sped up the tempo and when she couldn't take it any longer she forced her tongue past the threshold, beyond the boundary of inside the body and outside. The masses cheered! Penetration had occurred.

The queen's tongue fucked Mira for a few hours. Captain Mira had a string of orgasms and multiple orgasms. The queen even began to stroke her own large 3-inch erect clitoris with both hands as she ate the captain's ass. The queen was moaning into Mira's ass as her own passion grew. She had never had an orgasm before. As her orgasm drew ever nearer, she was overwhelmed, overcome, and started draining the lifeforce from her soon-to-be mate. She realized what she had done and placed what little she had taken, back. She kept playing with her own clit until she came.

Queen Valentina fell to her knees. She removed her tongue, to Mira's surprise. The queen was panting, smiling and, wanting to do it again but unfortunately, time was dwindling down. She needed to consummate this union. She stood up trying to compose herself but the feeling in her pussy was still there. She was still in the afterglow of her first orgasm. It was strong, intense and it was hard for her to continue her task.

Realizing all the eyes of her subjects were on her, she continued. She placed her tongue into Mira's asshole. It went in deep. She stroked her ass in and out. Her head was pumping with every thrust. The captain felt so good and after so many orgasms, wanted more. She thought of kissing Valentina. She thought about eating her ass. For reasons she could not understand she wanted to fuck this alien.

Then she remembered waking up next to Quan. The beautiful, sexy, young girl who had her entire life ahead of her. The queen's henchwomen, Rayne and Regina murdered her. They killed Quan at the behest of Queen Valentina.

Queen Valentina's tongue moved in such a way that all she could now think of was being satiated herself. Her human side was manifesting itself in ways she hadn't planned on. Manifesting itself in ways she had never encountered with other species, on the countless worlds she devastated. The queen's tongue began to stretch. It got longer and longer. She was able to thrust harder now. Harder, firmer, faster, and farther insider Mira's ass.

Valentina's tongue wound through the 35 or so feet of intestines and each time came back out of Mira's anus. Shandilya was going out of her mind as chills of pleasure washed over her body. The queen was literally fucking her - inside out.

Mira had never felt this good before. The crowd of vampires was cheering both women on. Mira began to love the idea of being watched, even if it was by a bunch of freakish aliens. She loved the applause. She loved the tongue that was fucking her with thrusts that were ever increasing in speed. She felt another orgasm coming on. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and she let out a shriek of delight.

She was about to cum, and she felt her bladder fill. She came hard and squirted into Queen Valentina's face. Only, her squirttal was blood and not the usual fluid that came out when she squirted. Queen Valentina could feel the flood of pleasure coming from the quiver of Mira's intestines. The queen quickly removed her 40-inch tongue and drank all the blood coming from Mira's urethra. She drank it all and licked her lips.

She then jammed her tongue once again into Captain Mira's asshole. This time Queen Valentina was beside herself, overcome with passion and lust. Her tongue wound its way past the intestines, up and beyond the stomach, up the esophagus, and up and out of Mira's mouth.

Mira's lust was still growing but as she continued kissing Valentina her mind once again pictured Quan. Captain Shandilya knew the only way to get Quan out of her head was to marry this alien. To reign with her for thousands of years but what Shandilya didn't know was time was running out for the nuptials.

Time was running out and the Queen knew it. Her humanity was changing her. It was changing her in much the same way she had turned countless people into vampires. She was turning into a kinder, gentler, and more caring person. She still loved Mira but no longer wanted to turn her.

Leaving the ending up to your imagination. If you care to tell me how you ended it leave a comment...

The End