All Comments on 'The Seduction of My Wife Ch. 02'

by The_Dolphin

Sort by:
  • 101 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How erotic, not.

Giant black cock, yada, yada, yada. Please! At least write something hot, original or with interesting characters. You missed on all three.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Next?

Next? Divorce...1*

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
He wants her to cheat but is mad she did?

How many times does she have to say no? Why didn't he stop it?

Why did I read this crap?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

I loved reading it hope there's more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I thought your wifes name was Jessie.

Did you two divorce after Dr Jason fucked her?

screwherscrewherover 8 years ago
My wife

Not impressed with the ending but hot leading to it. Love for a guy like mike to fuck my wife.

The_DolphinThe_Dolphinover 8 years agoAuthor
Well spotted!

The two stories, however, are not related. Admin has added the Chap 2. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not terrible for a non-native English writer.

I can't imagine how difficult it is to write in a foreign language. Good for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not worth comments or stars

Neirher would any continuation

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
12 years?

12 years?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Virtually the same ...

Granted the author claims his two stories are NOT related, I would counter that they are fraternal twins (with one White and one Black sperm donor.). It is still, like the earlier Seduction by Dolphin, very HOT, but the more appropriate category was that of the earlier submission!

@ANON 'not terrible' - There are several languages in common use in South Africa, English being one of those. However, if (as is likely) the story is set there, social mixing between the races has been much less common than in Europe or The Americas!

4*. (five in Noncon & Reluct.)

chief573chief573over 8 years ago
Great seduction story, but you let it get cut short

...once Mike has gotten Tammy to orgasm a couple of times on his baby-maker, it was time to raise the stakes and have him take the condom off. She starts to protest a little, but the relentless stimulation forces her to orgasm again, forgetting all about the condom. When Mike fills Tammy with his seed, the whole experience becomes even more intense and intimate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My problem is that the husband is an unbelievable idiot

The biggest idiot in the history of Lit. Hard to like anything about a story when you make you lead character dumber than a stump. The sex was pathetic. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect, if you have the sexual mentality of a moron.

Keep your day job, when you finally get one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You made the husband a chuck.

So you wrote a story , this marriage is over. The husband ask for it. The writer wrote it. Big Dickie friend screws wife while husband watches. A poorly writin story real trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved it

Good wank bank material

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

His test worked, he can't trust his scumbag friend and his so called loving wife is a pig. He should of walked in on them towards the end before they finished and smashed the friend with anything he could grab and then tell the slut to start packing. She could go live with the friend if she can't be alone with a guy and not control herself. She now broke the ice and will know she can get away with it so he needs to end it now

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic LW story She is the true example of a LW@

Dear annony should know his wife was the same way!! She was a pig and a slut and all the guys loved her, and so did you dear annony! You loved cleaning her out every day and night! Great LW story gave it a 5

The_DolphinThe_Dolphinover 8 years agoAuthor
AUTHOR'S COMMENT

The human psyche is one scary animal.

I wrote the first The Seduction of my Wife 12 years ago. I sat chatting to friends one night about how the story I wrote 12 years ago got over a million reads and still rates around 85%

Then we decided to do an experiment.

1. Write the same story, just different names and places

2. Throw in a black stud

3. Warn everyone beforehand exactly what they can expect to read in the story.

The results were very interesting.

1. The warning opening paragraph made the story absolutely irresitable to the Morality Brigade. They absolutely HAD to read it so they can spit their sanctimonious poison.

2. The black stud triggered off the racist: "That fucking nigger needs his nuts shot off and his black cock shoved up his ass." and "Giant black cock, yada, yada, yada." as was to be expected.

3. "no sane man is going to let some lowlife black asshole fuck his wife. sorry!" Assholefuck? Didn't even read the story.

4. And then there's this:

1*

01/18/16 By: Anonymous

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT MORON VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON! REPORT THE TRANNY BITCH'S RANTS, PEOPLE!!! IT JUST TAKES 1 SECOND!

Asylum material to say the least.

The experiment was a great success and well worth the effort

To the guys who had positive things to say and favorited the story, as always a huge thanks. Much appreciated.

Now we can bury it. (Although I see another million reads over the next few years.) ;-)

OOAAOOAAover 8 years ago
Amazing story!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re AUTHOR'S COMMENT

no need to read you shitty story. when there's a "Dear annony" comment, you know what it's all about. automatic 1*.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
and when I see the asshole of LIT's dumbass comments I always give a 5!!!

So eat shit and die dear annony!

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Re: "The human psyche is one scary animal."

I'm not sure about 'scary', Dolphin, but it's certainly fascinating. And you have selected a somewhat biased sample of human psyches for your experiment. I doubt that Literotica's Loving Wife story readers represent the population at large. (But an interesting group, nonetheless. Well worthy of your study.)

I do suspect that what you have called the Morality Brigade has become more rabid in recent years. When you go back through the archives to early 2000s LW stories, the comments seemed to me to be much more accepting of a wife's extra-marital activities. In recent years, the Brigade has come out in force.

So whether it was the racial element and the attraction of the warning at the beginning of the story, or whether it was a function of the increase in rabidity over time, it was an interesting experiment.

An interesting extension of your study would be to write it again, but from the viewpoint of a wife with an adulterous husband rather than a husband with an adulterous wife. The racial element could remain and the swimming pool scene stay much the same. Sadly, there isn't a Loving Husbands category so it would have to go somewhere else where it would miss the LW moralisers. (Just as they missed hunter_gatherer's 'Angela's Choice' because it was in Interracial.)

But it would be interesting anyhow. I enjoy your writing. Give it a try.

L

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Nice to see you writing here again

even if it was an experiment. The LW section has become a internet asylum for the crazies. Just when you think an anon comment can't get any lower someone trumps them.

Anyway I gave the story a 3* and only offer the criticism that you kept going from golden curls to reddish curls which are two distinctly different colours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How About

adding a little sequel to this one. Has definite possibilieties!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
when I see a dumb ass comment made by bonnietaylor2

I always give it a ONE STAR. I can't help it, automatic reflex. There is a reason she received the "Asshole of the Year 2015" award. Must be going for the same award this year.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Great encounter

Husband should have stepped, he wouldn't have stopped it but he would have ok'd what she was doing. I'm sure she would have let him use her mouth. The threesome would have relaxed (no secrets) and planned their next venture. Good story. xoxoxoxo Annette

The_DolphinThe_Dolphinover 8 years agoAuthor
@ luedon

Thanks for your comment. Please don't get me wrong! I was most certainly not taking a swipe at the LW readers at large. I find more than 90% of them to be great, objective and knowledgeable people. I was targeting the "invisible" people, the tiny minority who believe that the cloak of anonymity makes them all powerful. Remove that cloak and under that you will find virtually nothing - just a nobody whose only way of making himself count is to shout in the streets (fig of speech) hiding behind the invisibility afforded to them by the "Anonymous" option. Outside that they are nothing.

But they are perfectly harmless characters (besides the nuisance value) and they don't worry me at all. I am just fascinated by how their minds work and how and where it fits into the normal human psyche.

Thanks again. Will consider your suggestion of another story with a role reversal. It has potential. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Nice one, missing your Afrikaans stories...

The_DolphinThe_Dolphinover 8 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous below

Dankie. Byt vas. Daar is so een of twee Afrikaanse goodies in die pyplyn. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@Anonymous below Dankie. Byt vas. Daar is so een of twee Afrikaanse goodies in die pyplyn. :)

😀

randombeautyrandombeautyalmost 8 years ago
Good Story

I like the voyeuristic aspect of the story. I love the idea of my wife sucking and fucking another cock, or two for that matter, but I would like to be present and participant. I have written a lot of stories about her with other men. In some of them I am involved, while others she is off on her own. She likes to read them and please herself. We also role-play where she has a "private" Latin masseuse that comes over and massages her all over before tasting and fucking her. I am the masseuse but we do a whole texting session and the idea is there, so it is real fun for us both. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Uitstekend!

Ek hou van jou stories. Jou skryfstyl is baie goed. Al die mense wat so kla moet vir ons verwysings gee na hulle eie stories. Die meeste is van die KK&K (Kak, kerm en kla). Hou so aan! Jy het my ondersteunining. Die storie oor Jonas was goed.

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
three feet away

Its like you fucked her yourself oh wait you didn't.

So when did you get the chance to fuck your wife or did she have a head ache. hahahehe

`~*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Afrikaanse skrywers.

Beteken dit julle mense is in Suid Afrika, meskien in Centurion?

Ons woon in Centurion en ek sal baie graag met iemand soos Mike wil kennis maak, verkieslik n blanke om mee te begin. Ek sal daarvan hou om te sien hoe hy my preutse en outydse vrou verlei en met so n groot piel leer waaroor seks eintlik gaan en haar daarmee n seks verslaafde slet kan maak. Kan julle my kontak op: theuns.coetzer@gmail.com miskien kan ek julle n storie of twee gee om hier te skryf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I just don't get this humiliation wimp fetish.

There should be some dead bodies in this story. Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Myth

Not all blacks ha big dicks.In 01 the lover had a big dick, Know it gives interest interest to the story but it is not size it how you use what you've got. I wonder if her husband ever showed the video he shot, or did he just use it to wank himself off privately.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
TOLD FROM THE FAGGOT'S POINT OF VIEW

Only faggots do this sort of thing and yet the writers here seem to think it happens all the time. I've been reading this shit now for a couple of months and I could never quite put my finger on what was off with these stories and then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

I always wondered about the writers (I'm convinced there only 3-4 of these guys) having the loving wife or girlfriend say something about it only being sex. For the longest time that pissed me off because it made no sense...and then it struck me why it doesn't make sense. Women are so different from men that it's said we're from different planets. Women are all about connecting on the emotional level so for woman to go all out for sex with some strange dick there would have to be a strong emotional connection with the person connected to that strange dick. So much so that she wouldn’t have the connection to the poor husband or boyfriend she has chosen to abandon. She simply would not make these hollow meaningless protestations of deep, unfailing love and devotion for the jilted husband or boyfriend these 3 writers find so compelling.

Bottom line is that the stories are written so obviously from a man's point of view that it makes the story completely unbelievable, just so much hogwash. Men do believe it could be "just sex" because men think with their dicks, the lower head rules the upper head. But women are all about the heart and without that engaged, there really isn't that strong a sex drive, not on the level these 4 writers try to convey. Now if she's transferred the love, then the story makes sense up to the point of all the i love and only you bullshit.

So please, continue to write this shit, just make sure you give the betrayed husband/boyfriend plenty of ammunition to go for the nuclear response when he burns the bitch and her bastard by having the caught slut say something like "yeah, his dick is bigger, he lasts longer, I get a complete meal when I swallow his load and I think I've developed a deeper love for him than I ever had with you...if I ever loved you at all'. Then just go for the all out assault letting the betrayed not be more than fair, to want to deeply hurt the woman I'll probably always love. I think you would have a deeper fan base from the btb crowd if you'd just turn the cuckolds loose to totally rampage that sluts life the way real American men would when faced with that kind of emasculation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
CUCKOLD

Like I said CH. 01 the event would happen again in spite of her protestations once she see the "Black mamba" she had to have it.

Set up by her stupid cuckold husband his brain is still in his cock end.

A loving wife and husband, never in this world, a loving couple would never let the situation occur.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
And then...

I would be interested in reading about after he gets home and later that night when they are alone.

hellsentguyhellsentguyover 6 years ago
To: Anon 2/07/17

You have been reading these stories for a "couple of months" and you claim it is from . the "faggot" point of view.

Hmmmm

These are quickie stroke stories with a rather obvious formula of cuckolding, But you read them for a couple of months.

I think you should have a rather hard look at yourself, preferably in a mirror..

MattKesterMattKesterover 6 years ago
Not my thing

While this story is not one of my favorites, it is a good story. It's just that I don't appreciate the angst at "letting" his wife do whatever it was that he set up in the first place. In other words, he needs to be honest about it. I find this and the other story in the series (The Seduction of My Wife) to be a little contrived, which only matters if one is to think of these things as being real; it's fantasy, people.

But the enjoyment of the story is in the progression and action as observed by the narrator. And that interplay is pretty hot, and that makes it a good story.

liz33ndliz33ndover 5 years ago
ignore the haters

Not my favorite story, but I still read it to the finish, and glad I did. Well written and fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
what fucking garbage

willing cuckoldry is not erotic. Only the sewer rats would favor this trash.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another

Another typical cuckold story. White whore goes crazy for the mythical bbc. White wimp crawls off to cry. Fetid fantasy.

SsnowmannSsnowmannover 4 years ago
Man up

Husband, enjoy it and join it or stop it cold! Don’t be a coward like you are now. Man up!

shang40shang40about 4 years ago
Watching

Watching your wife with another man is always good. It increases libido.

I am proud to say my wife loves to seduce others in no time and gets rewarded with big ones.

And it rewards me too.

Prashant Parag and recently Satish n Shriniwas did wonderful sex with her.

Parag took her anally too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Okay Story

I'm not a member of the "morality police". I understand the excitement of voyeurism - having a private porn show performed by unknowing participants. I appreciate that men (and women) want to believe that their partner is desirable to others. It feeds their own ego that a desired person chose them. Thus watching a spouse get seduced and watching them have passionate sex is a turn-on. What I don't like is a story where the "watcher" sets events in motion, and then constantly tells the reader "what have I done"; or where the spouse is placed into an impossible situation with the voyeur repeatedly wondering at what point the spouse will put a stop to the sexual advances. Nor do I enjoy reading: "I should put a stop to this" or "intervene". Finally, having a wife firmly say "no", "stop", etc 8 or 9 times or more (with the story narrative implying she means it) and even push away several times plus attempt to physically get away, is not seduction. It more closely resembles date rape; I suppose it could be called "acquaintance rape".

The wife in this story was not seduced. She was physically taken by a jerk who had no regard for her wishes. Eventually, she gave in and accepted the inevitable, knowing she couldn't effectively resist without breaking a beverage glass on his head and severely slashing him. She wasn't about to cause such an injury requiring stitches to a guest who had been erroneously invited as a friend. In this case, the cuckold husband repeatedly watched her swat Jason's hands and dick away, negotiate a limit to pacify him (like remove top, remove bottom, give a hand job, provide oral, etc) and then watch Jason ignore the limit and demand more. This was a classic acquaintance rape; doing this to a random unknown woman would result in rape charges and possible prison.

Also, the events setting it up was dumb. Going to help a friend is okay. Refusing Jason's offer to ride along was unrealistic. Waiting with the friend for the tow truck was insulting to the friend's competence, as well as inconsiderate to his guest and wife at home. In other words, HAVE A PLAUSIBLE STORY NARRATIVE. Let the wife and the guy apply the sun tan lotion or play in the water in a way they hold each other - then let unspoken attraction and mutual lust take over. Let the guy plan the interactions that put him into a position to steal a kiss or 'cop a feel' that she enjoys before she reciprocates, but don't rape an uncooperative woman and label it seduction.

If an author wants to explore the mixed feelings of watching a spouse experience the best sex of their life, save the doubt for the end of the story and thoughtfully express the confusion of the jumble of sexual stimulation, jealousy, pride, anger, and so on. The premise of the story was sound: husband wants to watch gorgeous wife have sex with magnificent stud. It was reasonably well written. The problem was that the story was poorly constructed with disconnected parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Watching

I came home early one day heard some unusual noises in the basement. I was about to open the basement door when I figured out how the noises and went over to a register to listen closely. It was my wife Joyce and best friend Matt in the basement and it sounded like me was flirting with my wife I listened awhile longer and it sounded like she was pushing him off but playfully. I got the door jam that we had for protection while we was home because of burglars be kind that you prop up get your door knob so the door will not open and I put it on the basement door that was the only entrance or exit. I left quietly and took a ride in the country trying to figure out what I was going to do I called at my normal quitting time and left a message that I was going to be late. After a hour and a half I called again saying aren't you home I left a message on her cell also where are you. Again later called and said that my forman needed me a few more hours. I called again at 2am saying I was on my way and asked what was happening are you ok leaving message on both phones. When I got home at 3 am went in quietly removed the door jam then opened and shut the door louder she was beating on the basement door. She was pissed and said I needed to get it fixed because she had asked Matt to put salt in softner I said really I filled it last night and told her so when I did. She had a bad look on her face. Matt had a grin on his face licking his lips and making an o with one hand pushing a finger inside of the o indicating he had sex. I was instantly pissed Joyce said excuse me I need the restroom as she stepped by me I said wait she said I got to go I yelled wait I heard Matt in a low voice I knew I could get a piece of that a__ Joyce looked shocked and said I'll be damn if you got any and I be damned if you will ever get any from me. Matt smirked at me and I hit him knocking him down the stairs he was laying on the floor after Joyce and I were through in the restroom Joyce said we better help him I said I could piss on him she said damnit he didn't do anything I said you must not have heard what he told me because he told me he got a piece of you. She said he did not and I will get him to tell you the truth now. She went down and kicked him in the ribs he woke up slowly and looked at Joyce and asked what did I do to you she said nothing and said tell Steve the truth he looked at me and apologized for joking with me I said that is not a joking matter he apologized again I said get out. Later Joyce and I had a long talk and she amided that Matt had been hitting on her but she never stepped over the line.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

Greg is a cuck i did not like the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story.

Good story but in real life I would hope she would get caught and dumped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Prenuptial agreements.

My wife's family was very wealth so her parents insisted on a prenuptial agreement to protect their big money. I didn't want their money any way I had a good job. But if they wanted some protection I did also so I said I wanted to add to the agreement that if either cheated the cheater leaves with only personal belongings only. The one who was cheated on got the house the children all the money in the joint accounts. Each keeps their own retirement accounts. At the time it all came down my wife Tammy and I had four children. We had a party that was just us adults coworkers friends and neighbors probably 25 to 30 people. As the party began breaking up a little after 12:30 am Jim a buddy I went to school with called said he stopped at a convenient store for milk came out and his car wouldn't start would I come to help? Sure I said see you shortly. I told Tammy what was going on. I didn't know she had been drinking that much so I asked if she was ok if I went to help Jim? She said sure as soon as everyone was gone she would go to bed. I took my jumper cables and left. Jim was 20 minutes away when I got there it was a loose battery cable I cleaned and tightened it jumped it and on my way home gone only 1 hour. As I aproched our house everyone was gone but Jason a black guy that Tammy used to work for the same company that he did. I thought that was weird what was going on. I knew he had got in trouble before with a coworker and the husband got into a fight with him and actually won I mean Jason is a big guy 6'4" easy 250. I parked in a field and ran to the house quietly went in no sound didn't see anything inside went to the kitchen window because the lights were out the window was open there they were Jason had Tammy bent over a lounge. The stereo was still playing so that would help. I snuck out got close enough then ran pushing Jason in the pool of course with his pants around his ankles I thought he might need help getting out safely I sure didn't need to be arrested for murder. Then grabbing Tammy turning her to me saying go clean yourself up and stay in the bedroom GO! Jason came over to the steps to get out of the pool. I stood back. After he was out then I approached him told him that he had better quit his job and move on because I was going to their company HR department. Just like an arrogant womanizer he cocked and said he was going to kick my ass. I say go for it dork. He had pulled his pants back up but they were wet so I thought that would be to my advantage. I really wasn't new expert at fighting but I had had training in martial arts at a local Studio. He came at me and I sidestepped quickly photogram kicked him in the back in the pool again he went. When he came out this time I said you had better leave and never be around here my wife or my family ever again if you see me you had better turn and go the other way. I went in the house after he left. I went in to our bedroom Tammy was laying in our bed crying asking what she had done to us? I said did you do it willingly or was you that drunk? She said that she would like to blame it on the alcohol after everyone was gone she was sitting on a lounge chair didn't even know he was there. Then when he came up to her she said it did scare her a little but as soon as she seen who it was she thought she was safe. But then he reached his hand towards me and said let me help you beautiful woman so I thought he was going to help me get in the house. But when I went to get up I was unstable and he grabbed me but didn't help me in the house he just turned me around and laid me down over the lounge chair and started in. I guess I was so drunk I couldn't help myself. I said let's try to get some sleep I will look at the video cameras later and see what really happened. She told me how sorry she was and asked me to hug her and please forgive her I will never drink that much again. After she was a sleep I got up to watch the video from our security cameras and downloaded them on a thumb drive. Most of everything she told me was true but from the sound of her moaning and some of her actions she was enjoying it. That part really upset me. The next morning after we got up and had a light breakfast toast and yogurt was her breakfast. She could tell that I was upset. She asked if we could talk about it later when our minds were clearer. I said sure do you want to ride with me over to your parents to get the children? She said no she thought her mother may know something happen because her mother knew her so well. I said if you didn't do it willingly then you have nothing to be ashamed of let's go. We went and sure enough I heard her mother asking her what was going on she acting different. She just told her mother that she had drank too much last night. After the children were in bed that night I said I think it's time we talked. I told her that I had watched the recordings from the security cameras and said that it was a little different than what she told me. It was apparent to me that she was enjoying it after he got started but not at the beginning he did refuse so I am confused do you want to watch it? She said you know I was so drunk I may not even knew that it was him and not me. So I said let's watch it. As we watched it she can see what I was saying. She said Steve I have never ever cheated on you and never want to you are the only one I love. I said sue then explain how you liked it so well she said Steve damn it I was drunk. I said Tammy I've been drunk before and I still control myself never ever cheated on you. If you want this marriage to continue I think we need to get some professional help. We did and it did work out. The therapist explained a lot of things and I had to believe. Her parents ended up finding out somehow what happened and they were scared that I was going to divorce their daughter. Had a heated discussion at her parents house one night I said I didn't marry your daughter for your money I married her because I loved her. Now if you really believe I married her for her money I will divorce her and we will see how that works and with the camera footage I have we will see who gets the children. That made her dad shut up and her mother told him to grow up and Tammy started crying. I said we need to leave now and got up and left. Just as soon as we were outside I told Tammy I wasn't going to divorce her. I am just getting tired of the way your dad puts me down when he's the one that's probably cheated on your mother. She asked if I knew that as a fact? No he just reminds me of someone I thought I knew.( meaning Jason) but not saying. I went to HR Monday. They transferred Jason to another site with a warrening if anything came up again he was out. Tammy even said she would tear up the prenuptial agreement. I said no unless she wanted a divorce and she waited till after the divorce to tear it up because I wasn't in this marriage for money.

adalovebombadalovebombover 3 years ago
Hot as hell

Loved it! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Post-Script: The Seduction of My Wife - Ch 1 and 2.

'Loved the story from start to finish; however, even better was the "Comment" from Anonymous, titled "Pre-Nuptial Agreement". 'I thought that was even "hotter" and just as articulately expressed as the original story ! Unbelievable ! Well done, All !

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeabout 3 years ago

I imagine many husbands would be surprised to see how much they actually enjoy seeing their wives in action with other men. In any event, this is a hot story; and personally, I prefer "first-time/reluctant" wife sharing stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What kind of a friend is this....more like attempted rape in the beginning....husband should confront and if he wasnt thinking with his dick, he will dump her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

All my girlfriends and first wife fucked other guys behind my back, but eventually flaunted it.

I thought it was cool they were so sexual. It turned me on. Guys pursued each of them. I acted big, all the guys wanted what I had.

Funny thing is all of them eventually left me for guys with huge cocks.

We all still live in the same town. When I see them they still flaunt it.

My current wife, after a long talk exploring our life and loves, knows everything and has now started dating too.

I'm not sure what it is they see in me that I don't know? -FH

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
More weak...

...minded men who love their "friend" more than their slutwife

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I didn't set anything up for my wife Annette but I thought something was going on between her and one of my life long friends Danny. When his wife Dondy was out of town for work. There were rumors of Danny messing around on Dondy but I wasn't sure of course I probably wouldn't hear I it was my wife that he was messing with. While Dondy was gone we had him and their children over on Friday evening. He was even helping with things inside with Annette that was a first. The children were slowing down and we agreed that they could go to bed at our home. Shortly I was called into work and had to go. I kissed Annette and said I would call when I was ready to come home. The problem was fixed and I was about to call and then I thought why not check on my wife and friend before I called. Down the road I parked my truck where it was hidden and went on by foot. Donny was putting the moves on Annette but she was telling him to behave. But he kept saying things and touching her now and then. Just when I thought she was going to pass the good wife test she started giving in to his charm. 10 minutes later they were screwing. I left then drove the other direction for a short while and called the house it was probably no longer my home. Hey babe hi honey she answered. Are you ok you sound out of breath? Yes I just carried a basket of laundry up. I figured you would be in bed by now. No getting a head start on tomorrow. Danny still there? No he left earlier. I'll see you in a jiffy. Be careful. As I made the last curve before our house someone pulled out of our house and went the other way. Of course I was trying to see signs of anything. All I could smell was softener from the laundry. I started playing with her in bed and she was saying can we wait till morning. No I said I haven't had any for 2 nights and I don't want to wait any longer. But please shower quick. You got it. I knew Danny was supposed to be hung so I was really surprised she was going to give me some. After a very fast shower I wrapped toilet paper around myself and put on a studded rubber and a cocktail ring. I wanted to make her sore for cheating on me. Just might be the last time we have sex. After some action she asked what got into me. I was wondering that about you you feel different babe? You are crazy what an imagination you feel bigger than normal did you take some kind of a pill or something? No but were you playing with yourself you feel looser. Mater of fact I did. I wish you would let me watch. You didn't let Danny watch did you? Slap she hit me you quit that kind of talk or I will cut you off for a week. You can't go that long with out. Just F___ me she said. I did just that and I could tell she was getting sore. Finally I faked it pulled out then went to clean up and brought her a warm wash cloth and proceeded to clean her up like I had many times. She flinched good I thought she was tender. No sex till she heals. Monday I got an appointment for late in the afternoon. She and Danny would be served Friday at 7 pm at our house. Dondy was to be gone again. We had invited him and their children over again. I called telling Annette I had to work over and would be there in 2 to 3 hours. Well I was actually waiting down the road again and when the server left I waited for a few minutes and went to the house. For the fun of it I blew the horn as I parked. What I really wasn't expecting was for Danny jerked the door open and hit me knocking me down and leaving. Annette came running to me asking I was ok. What do you think. I let her sweat i really didn't want a divorce i hated what she done but I couldn't hate her I loved her to much. Dondy didn't find out to our knowledge. I didn't really file for a divorce it was fake but it really shook them up. They still visit some not as much as they did and Danny never came alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Debbie came home from a girl's night out reeking of sex when she got in bed and started playing with me. She said baby do you want to reclaim your wife? I said no as calm as I could and asked if she would sleep somewhere else or I would she started crying and begging for forgiveness. I said to late and that I would call a lawyer to start the divorce. I got up and went to the living room. Everyone was after me to patch things up. Eventually I was ready to try with no promises. We did eventually started becoming more like before. By the way they found the guy she had a fling with beaten pretty bad. Good buddies I guess I had an alibi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Read enough of the stories in the Loving Wives section, and they all seem the same. Most even follow the common template of working together, having lunch together, then going to his place or a motel together. Then getting together Friday's after work, or Saturday night girl's nights. Then it becomes Wednesday nights, or Tuesday nights too. Then the wife gets caught, then the blow up, followed by the divorce, At least that's what seems like the standard LW template. Once in a while there will be something original, but it doesn't happen often enough.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 2 years ago

Whenever a husband catches his wife cheating but doesn't physically do something about it, I just shake my head. Where are all the real men these days. Just think, the guy fucking your wife is in a very vulnerable position, no matter his size. Grab something blunt and beat him with it. Don't kill him. No edged weapons. Let him stumble out of the house naked, bloody, and bruised. Don't follow him outside. Let him leave/ You don't want an ambulance to come to your house. Lock the door after him. Go talk with your wife but be non threatening and you will avoid jail.

told to me by my sister, a CA DA after my husband's friend was planning to catch his wife cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looks like Mike and Tammy got quite.a thing going she wants to Cheat and Fuck Mike. Just one of those deals where one half off the world is made to take care of the other half. She just wanted a bigger cock Five Stars Great Love Sttory RW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree with the one comment that asked where are all of the real men. We probably all have done things that wasn't right. When I started being concerned about my wife and what I thought was a friend I gave myself time to think. I started making sure I was with her if as much as I could with the children included. Try to keep them from having time alone and see if I could get proof. They served on committee's and boards together. These were open meetings so I made us available to attend. I there was things for me to do I would try to make reasons to drop her off I or we the children would do our responsibilities and return and let her know we were there. My brother told me he had seen them talking on a road that wasn't used much. I didn't know until he called that night informing me she was already home. That gave them very little time. I thought it was time to confront her. I waited 3 days and I was surprised that she confessed to have had sex. I was ready to take the children and leave but she talked me out of it. The actual affair was over. Over at least 2 years before. My response I can't believe I was that damn stupid that I didn't know and was married to a cheater. I suppose he has such a great tool that you could not try out. She said it was easy for me not to know because he actually wasn't half the size I was and they only had sex 2 times. Why I asked? She said she had no answer maby her home life her dad had cheated. My my I said maby that explains 8 divorces in your family of 6 siblings. We are still together but I haven't only seen the guy maby 5 or 6 times over the last 20 years. The last time I seen him he was leaving a funeral. I was going back in the church I had been carrying left over for and supplies to our car. He said hey take care. I replied yes I'll take care of my wife and family you should stick to yours and walk on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

At my wife Sandy annual company picnic I was made. aware of her bosses nephew Darren who was a womanizer. My informant David said Darren had been hitting on and pushing on Sandy pretty hard but as far as he knew she hadn't given in yet. Also Richard the owner and Darren's uncle had warned Darren that he had better never cause anymore problems with any other family's or he would be out of a job. I thanked him and said I would keep an eye on him. He said he would also. I got involved in a horse shoe game with some of her coworkers that I knew. Shortly I got a text. I had just finished my pitch and stepped back to check it. It was David your wife and Darren are going on a walk with a few others I'm walking also I will keep you informed. Thanks. I looked in that direction and seen the group. When the game ended I said I was out that I needed the restroom. Another man replaced me. I went to the restroom that was at the point where they would return near. I sent a text telling David where I was. Good he replied as soon as we got away Darren moved closer to Sandy I'll let you know if anything happens. Next text we are close and Darren and Sandy broke away and are headed to the restroom you are at be careful I'll let Richard know he is needed at the restroom. Thanks. I heard them approaching and I could tell Darren was putting the charm on WOW what BS I thought I heard Sandy say Darren this is not a good idea I don't want any problems you might be a nice guy but I'm married and love my husband and family please. Girl just give me a chance I really like you you are special you're beautiful. No Sandy said. I stepped out of the men's room and said let go of my wife now asshole. F___ you punk. Just as I drew back Richard said Darren get your ass away from this couple and you are fired and no longer welcome leave. Darren turned and walked away. Richard was apologizing and asked us not to leave until later so it wouldn't stirr the picnic. Sandy and I stayed together until others started to leave. Sandy thanked me for being there she said she didn't know what Darren's problem is. I said it's that he's a spoiled brat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There is no stopping Mike now pls continue Mike's conquest to make her his alone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have to wonder with a great set up like that why not a part 3 and 4 where the husband pays a price

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You did good again. Bravo JEF

JACKBETHJACKBETHalmost 2 years ago

Fuuuuck what a story!!!

reggmoreggmoover 1 year ago

It needs another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ruined it with disgusting interracial .

one star

phantom123phantom123over 1 year ago

Have to say this was a good story for someone looking for just, sex, and a woman who cannot resist temptation. It was indeed sexy and quite a turn-on. But as much as I love the idea of a woman turned on beyond reason and control, a woman who lists to be fucked and used regardless of by whom, I could never stand by and let another man touch and use and fuck my wife like that. So I live with a “love-hate” feeling about this and similar stories. Well written, good sex without graphic, unnecessary porn feeling to it. And it clearly captures how quickly a hit, lustful woman - even a great wife - can be taken by a man who knows how to turn her on and hit all the right buttons. I’ve seen this so many times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

jewish interracial propaganda .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shame that condom stayed on, that would have been damn exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I walked in knowing that my wife Nadeen had just screwed my friend. Our neighbor had called me and informed me that Ben's car had been in our driveway for over an hour. I asked if he could possibly get some pictures if he sees anything that would not be proper. He said he would try. Later he sent me a picture of my wife giving Ben a hand job. That was all that he could get. It was from his upstairs window. I asked off early and my boss Roy was ok.I text Nadeen saying I was on my way. I was going to sit down the road but Ben was already gone. I walked in. She said that this is a good surprise want to go to the bedroom and have some fun? We have time before the children are home. I asked did he use protection, did you clean up I am not interested in sloppy seconds. She just about fainted. I said that I needed to pack a bag and find a place to live. She claimed that she was wrong and she was really sorry for what she had done. But all she done was give him a hand job. It took a lot for me to forgive and move on but we are still together. I had told her to block his number and if he ever was around her or our family that if she wants our marriage to stay together she had better stay away from him or any other person that would be a threat to our marriage. He approached me as if nothing happened and I hit him knocking him down and told him to stay away. I have seen him twice and he has turned away both times. I made it clear that I wouldn't put up with any BS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When I got back home I knew something had happened. I went to our bedroom and grabbed a suitcase and packed it for me then another for the children. They were at my parents. My wife Melanie

and my former friend came in the house. I sat the second suitcase down by the front door. Melanie asked what I was doing? Moving on with my life. What do you mean? I said ok I really didn't think you were that stupid pull your jeans and panties down now. No I will not do that in front of Harold. Now it didn't bother you a little bit ago. She started crying. I said just save it. I started walking to the door. Harold went off on me telling me that I couldn't treat her like that took a swing at me and hit the door frame

I grabbed him and shoved him backwards. He fell down and I said he had better stay there. I left. I stopped down the road out of sight to see what might happen. It wasn't but a minute or two that he came out the door and Melanie was hitting him with a bat I found out later. We separated for a while and then counciling then back together. As far as I know she has been true to me every since.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We were getting ready for bed and when I went to put my clothes in the hamper I seen Abby's under wear and the crouch was a mess. She was in the shower just getting out. I picked them up and held them for her to see. When she noticed what I was holding she just stared at me. I said who? Bill. Do you mean Bill Alderson? A high-school friend of ours. Yes. So you two are wanting to divorce us and get married? No it's not like that we messed up. I would say that is an understatement. Looks like a very large problem for both families. I'm sorry she said. Yel right me too. You know that when his wife finds out she will divorce him correct? She said that when she caught him before. Do you have to tell her? She asked? Do you want me to be a lier? No I don't want you to be a lier but it would destroy their marriage. Well what did you do to prevent this situation did he rape you if so that would put him in jail. I had a little talk with Bill and told him that he got robbed by some white guys. Abby went to therapy and later I attended with her. The therapist actually threw some things at me that I took it that she was aiming the blame at me.I instantly threw things back at her and was walking to the door. I caught myself thinking if I actually left that would look bad on my part. I sat back down and warned the therapist that I would not tolerate that kind of treatment. She changed her tune. We made it through the tough times and are still together. Bill also straighten up. Things are a lot better now.

norcal62norcal62over 1 year ago

Do not write in present tense.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 1 year ago

From the title, I gather this was "my other wife".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No I didn't set my wife up and I really had to go into work because I was filling in for a coworker that was sick. We were having a cookout and had just a few friends over. When I had to leave my wife said she was ok there are plenty of friends here who will help. Hugs kisses and I love you's and see you later. When I returned everyone was gone lights out and she was in bed. I was being quiet trying not to wake her. When I got into bed I could smell alcohol and sex. I shook her asking what happened. She moaned Jake you need to quit getting away from me Mike will kick your butt if back to sleep. I shook her again. She said get away from me. I decided to wait till morning. She was hungover bad I had never seen her like that ever. She acted like she knew that she had done something wrong but what it was. She said that she couldn't think clearly. After it was to late I thought that she had been drugged. She had showered before coming to the kitchen that morning. The Jake guy was a friend of a friend that had attended the party. He was from out of town. I wanted to blame him but I didn't want anything to be known to anyone else so that I wouldn't get in trouble. A few days later while we were talking my wife all of a sudden said Jake that's it he was pushing drinks on me I bet he drugged me. That's why I couldn't think straight. It took 8 months and no one knew but he got mugged. Then again a year later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes you are pretty F****** sick. Man I love my wife Michelle. She came home really pissed. I asked what was the matter. Jack is what's the matter. Jack is her spoiled bosses son that has had everything given to him. He had been harassing Michelle and I even offered to take care of him but she said that she could handle it and for me to stay out of it. Ok I said. Michelle said I'm sorry but he just pisses me off he needs to grow up. Then the next night she was pissed again. I said that is enough I'm going now and settling it now. Michelle said that it was already taken care of. Good tell me about it what happened. Well he just wouldn't leave me alone so I played along with him. When he had me go into his office and he locked the door. I started to protest then I got this brilliant idea and acted like I was giving up. He unzipped his pants lowered them and then pushed me to my knees. I grabbed his prick and balls in one hand and started beating them with my other hand until he fell to the floor. I walked out of his office and straight to Daddies office told him what I had done and threatened to sue him for harassment. I told him that my lawyer would be in contact. Michelle got a pretty good settlement and got a different job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the comments that the men that would not tolerate the cheating more than the story. I'm starting to wonder if most of the writers are cuckold's?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mike the great hero would probably be found floating in the pool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was late getting home and I had told Abby on the phone. The thing was a guy that I thought was my friend was a two-faced SOB John Wattson. I was watching our house from a wooded area and sure enough John pulled into the drive and walked right into our house. I thought you SOB this shit will stop tonight or I will be gone children or not I will have to be a weekend father and of course the night that the children had event's I can't make it to all of them but most. I called saying that I had a little break and asked what she was up to? She said missing you baby. I said really and stopped. Jimmy she said. I said yes do you really want a divorce? No what are you talking about? I have been informed that you have company is that why you are out of breath? No no John just stopped by. Just happened to stop by when I was gone? She said that he was already leaving shortly as I seen our oldest son Jacob drive into our driveway. I thought shit I was hoping that the children would know what was going on with their mother. I heard over the phone. It was Jacob screaming at the two of them and then I heard some crushing noises. What is going on Abby? She started crying and saying stop it please stop it I'm so sorry Jimmy I didn't mean for it to happen. So you want to divorce? No please. What in the Hell is going on? They are fighting. Who's fighting Jacob and Ryan our next to oldest son? No it's Jacob and John. What in the Hell did John do to cause Jacob to get into a fight? Please can you come home I'm so sorry I will be honest I will tell you anything you ask me honestly please come? You had better hope that SOB better not hurt our son or is he even my son maby we should get tested. I hung up. I was already about home. I was approaching our steps as John was coming out. He was trying to get past me and not saying a word. When he was right beside me I stuck my foot out and shoved him causing him to fall. I said if you have a brain you had better never be around my family again and you better tell Nancy his wife or I would. I walked into our house not knowing if it was a home anymore. Abby came to me and tried to hug me and I held up my hand. No not till I hear Jacob's story away from you and then I hear your story. Their stories matched John was trying to kiss Abby and she was resisting. We talked and we worked thought that situation. I was glad that Jacob was there. I guess I should have been instead of trying to play the investigator.

Gypsy59Gypsy59about 1 year ago

I’m more interested in reading about the husband being more involved toward the end by cleaning the guys cock of cum. And, fucking his wife and sucking both guys cum out of wife’s pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved it.👍👍. Ignore the haters. There’s plenty. Keep up the good work.

SomehowyouSomehowyou12 months ago

Great story. I believe the haters are organized or maybe it is just a couple of people that continue to log in and leave multiple comments. I hate faithful boring wives. Yech!!! I want a cheater!!I thought she fought too much. I would prefer that she would be more of a slut. Maybe you can write sequels where she becomes more slutty each time.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Bullshit! I caught my wife Sally with her black boss Eric Johnson. At least they were in the guest bedroom that no one used. Wow what respect. I had gotten home early and actually parked my 68 Plymouth Roadrunner in the garage. I went in the house. Of course I heard them and walked up to the door of the bedroom took some pictures and went back to my Roadrunner I had rebuilt it myself after I had it for 30 years. I was very proud of it. When I got back in it I cranked it up and racked it off. It's a wonder that I didn't knock out windows. For sure it had to make them aware that I was home. I took my time and when I entered the house I heard the back door shut. Sally was coming down the steps drying off saying I wish you would stop scaring me like that you shit ass. Nice to see you too love though I would give you a warning that I was home. She came to me and hugged me kissing me on the cheek. I kissed her back on the cheek. I went to get a drink and looked out the window and seen Eric. I grabbed my phone and dialed 911.911 what is your emergency? My name address and the neighbors address and saying I just seen a large black guy going through our neighbors yard and it needs to be checked out there was a home broken into last week. It wasn't long before 2 police cruisers were driving around. Sally acted as normal but not sure if I did but I tried. I seen the empty container in the bathroom trash. Good at least she cleaned up inside and out. The next night watching the news Eric had made the news. That was unusual that they would show a suspect. I looked at Sally and asked if she knew what that was about? She said all she knew was that he wasn't at work today and some gossip. After the children were in bed and we got in bed I asked if she was happy in our marriage? She broke down crying and said yes but she had a confession to make and begged me to forgive her. She emptied her guts crying as she did. I didn't make it easy for her but in time I trusted her again. Eric was released and moved away. I was glad that I didn't have to confront him I wasn't afraid of him but seeing him handcuffed made me happy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

More rape fantasy shit. All three of the principle characters are low life’s.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

His vehicle caught fire after he left and was totaled. Some other things happened also he lost his job because he was found guilty for embezzling money from his work place.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another chapter needed so husband can get revenge. Cheating bitch and lowlife supposed to be friend. Had a wife that cheated with what I thought was a friend. I couldn't tolerate it. Boy did I make it clear.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I didn't create the opportunity in our case but I did walk in on them and actually knocked him out. Then contacted a lawyer and weighted my options. We worked things out and stayed together. Even had 2 more children. That was 25 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Husband has issues but she us a cheating bitch. Need to separate and move on.

tonygilbert73tonygilbert737 months ago

I really liked this story, lucky guy the husband and his friend too of course I would choose the husbands roll in this one, the only thing I'm left thinking about now if I'm the husband is now I need to talk my wife into letting my friend stay with us over night because as hot as this just was once is not enough, no I'm already lost in my own thoughts thinking only about how want it to happen again and again, probably suggest that they both come inside and shower to rinse the pool water off and then catch my wife first and kiss her passionately as I touch her parts getting her hot again and then whisper into her ear as my lips kiss her neck that I saw everything and the only way to make it up to me is to agree to not only have Mike stay over but also join us on our bed with wife in the middle as I put something on the tv to watch, then once we're all 3 in our bed that's when I make my first move to offer to get them drinks as I wink to them both and grin as I walk out the door only to return with the drinks but stall for a few extra minutes as I listen from the end of the hallway for a few minutes before I deliver the drinks and then I take my place on the right side of wife on the bed for a short time before I come up with my next excuse for why I need to go back to my friend that I helped fix his car because I forgot my expensive power tools and need to go get them before the friend goes to sleep only to do the same thing all over again only this second time around theres no needing to sneek or feel guilty because now all three of us would know that we're good with what were doing, and I would repeat this process as many times as possible until wife and friend both fuck themselves to sleep....

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Epilogue: By the next weekend Tammy was itching for a real man with a real cock. She knew now her husband was nothing but a sissy simp cuck. She dressed in a short skirt and tight blouse, packed a small overnight bag then announced she was going to Mike's for the weekend. Hubby cried and cried and begged her not to go. She laughed in his face as she departed. She sent a friend over for some more of her clothes on Sunday night with a note. "You're nothing but a piece of shit loser wimp. I hate you, you're so pathetic. I'm moving in with Mike and hope to be pregnant by him by the time I end up fleecing you in the divorce. Bye cucky!" Tammy did clean him out, Mike did fuck her pregnant and they married the next summer. They now have four kids and Tammy is the happiest woman around, deeply in love with her stud husband and his big dick. Ex-hubby quit his job and moved out of town, never to be heard from again. Mike and Tammy have a good laugh when they think about what a joke of a man he was.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story would love to see a part two with Tammy and Mike

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Too hot! Tammy put up a good fight, but simply couldn't resist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

#1 His wife still loves her husband

#2 He has set her up twice to be seduced

#3 He has watched both times and and did nothing except beat his meat

#5 And most important she is still in love her husband as guilty as she feels, and as angry as he feels towards his wife he realizes he alone had dug the hole in the mud with a silver spoon, filled it with water, then taken tooth picks and built the high dive for them to dive off into that muddy water, and into a impossible situation, and he realizes he is still lvery much in love with his wife and life partner

#6 After him and her talk they decide not to tell Mike that he not only knows but got off watching.

Now let's get on with the next part of this 5 star story.

DivaDyfiDivaDyfiabout 1 month ago

I loved reading these two chapters and I hope there'll be more.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight6919 days ago

This is a much better story than the first chapter of this series. This part even seemed remotely plausible. Tammy is left alone with Mike even though she is complained to her husband that she doesn't trust Mike. Mike behaves aggressively towards her and makes his intentions very clear but is not threatening to Tammy. Tammy succumbs to his advances and enjoys it a lot.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous