The Seduction of Roger Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a good long while before my eyes came into focus again and I began to catch my breath. I turned my head and there was Roger, completely dressed and neatly groomed, even his hair combed back into place. The contrast between his put-together appearance and the naked, sweaty beast roaring in the throes of sexual ecstasy that I'd seen only moments before was downright spooky. He opened the door, giving me a smile and a thumbs-up before he stepped out.

I put myself back together at a more leisurely pace, wiping my dick off, picking up my jock from the floor and slowly putting my clothes back on, feeling winded but content. I could see that Andy was still in his position behind the partition.

"Thanks, man," I told him. "Great as usual."

"Thank you," he said. "And thanks for bringing your buddy. Very nice."

I didn't check my phone until I pulled into my driveway about half an hour later. There were two texts.

"Thanks again man, the three-way was hot. Two huge loads. Hope you all cum back soon, together or one on one."

"AMAZING"

My lip curled in a smile. Apparently my straight buddy had enjoyed his first glory hole experience. I looked forward to broadening his horizons even further. TO BE CONTINUED

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
hungry4u_manhungry4u_manalmost 4 years ago
oh so good, thx! loving both part 1 and 2 so far

gotta go take care of my aching bulge now,,mmmmm

Laura1234Laura1234almost 4 years ago
Yes great story

Makes me want to go read more of your other stories! Looking forward to the developments ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I love this series

I hope we get to meet Roger’s girlfriend. The fact that she’s desirable and sexy, yet Roger is now fantasizing about his new experiences. Maybe even some subtle humiliation of her not understanding how a man could not be captivated or that she is becoming a “fluffer” — getting Roger in the mood with her undeniable sexy, feminine ways — only to leave him wanting a more complete erotic and emotionally complete experience that he’s getting with his new friend.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bisexual Quarantine Seduction Unexpected seduction during quarantine desperation.in Gay Male
Brock's First Cock Straight boy can't stop thinking about cock, gets surprise.in Gay Male
Bathing Suit Dilemma Two straight guys get surprisingly horny in the Jacuzzi.in Gay Male
Road Trip with Mike Graduation road trip with my sexy friend takes a turn.in Gay Male
The Roommate A spying roommate gets more than an eyeful.in Gay Male
More Stories