All Comments on 'The Seduction of Scott Ch. 01'

by Mark261photo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Showing off

It is so exciting to be shown off and my husband likes to show me off too. It is also very exciting to see where the showing off leads to, it can be a really wild adventure. Looking forward to seeing where it leads Mary, should be a blast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT

My husband and I started this way and now I have a few lovers that I enjoy and at times my husband watches and othet times I tell him all the details later.

Love your story,THANKS

mrscotlandmrscotlandabout 7 years ago
Sexy!!

I love stories where the wife exposes her body to a stranger, friend or worker. Well written story, kept me hard through the entire story. I especially like how Mary became bolder and more comfortable being nude with the young man. Wife exposure are my favorite fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your awesome story will be a template I will try to use here at home. I will try to be as open with her as you were with Mary. Thanks!

ryeandginger69ryeandginger69about 2 months ago

I enjoyed this story, Mark. You do a good job describing the increasing sexual tension. Looking forward to reading more of your developing relationship with Scott.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMark261photo@Mark261photo
408 Followers
I have been taking erotic pictures of my wife for over 24 years and have recently started to write stories about our sexual experiences, to go with the pictures. So far, all my stories are based on our actual experiences. If you would like to see more pics of my wife contact...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES