The Self Employed Porn Star Ch. 02

Story Info
The second participant was easier to find than expected.
3.5k words
4.67
4.5k
4

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few days I really enjoyed the editing process of the video Charlie and I filmed. There is something erotic about re-living that moment over and over again, and I also learned a few things. First off I needed more lights, I wasn't happy with the coverage particularly below the waist. Second I needed to run a few more cameras. The centered up one was crucial, being able to see her face as I railed her from behind, and to watch those tits bounce was erotic as fuck. However, I would have loved another angle or two that would have given me more options to cut between. A profile camera to really see the impact of each thrust and the resulting roll of that amazing ass would have been amazing. Although for my first self filmed and released porn, I was pretty happy.

I shared the first draft with Charlie and she had nothing but good things to say... "Oh my God, watching it again this afternoon and touching myself! Love it when I get a twofer out of a one night stand like that..." She sent it over to the porn channel and within a day we had approval and $5k to split between us.

I got to work purchasing more gear, and Charlie went to work finding my next partner. I couldn't believe my luck having just fucked her silly, and now she was finding me someone else to have sex with. "Jessica is a good friend of mine who has also dabbled in the industry. I sent her our video and she is absolutely down to fuck when you are ready for episode 2! She is a little shorter than me, but with huge tits. Scotty you will love watching those melons bounce all over the place."

That was quite thrilling to hear, and I told her that with our video wrapped and approved I was good to go whenever Jessica was. She connected us through text later that afternoon.

"Hey Scott, I've heard some wonderful things from Charlie about that cock of yours. I'm very excited to work together. I'm actually free tonight if that might work for you." I read that text message and felt my dick stir a little.

"Tonight is actually wonderful for me, and I can hard...ly wait to entertain you." Fuck...that was stupid, I wish text messages were easier to unsend.

Despite my poor attempt at humor Jessica responded pretty quickly with a little laugh. "Sounds good, I'll plan to arrive around 7 and we can talk a little over a drink before the action begins. Charlie said you have some great directorial skills, excited to see them in action. Do you have anything special you want me to bring, or wear?"

I had already started planning out a little of the scene in my head. I decided I wanted this one filmed in my bedroom, a more traditional setup for a shagging. "Lets go with a sexy pajama theme, I don't intend for it to be on your body for long though."

I tidied up the apartment, and then got to work setting up the cameras and lighting in my room. It's not easy to roll on this many cameras and keep them out of view from each other, The lighting also makes this challenging but I think porn has been more forgiving about production elements in the shot. I've seen so many with a ring light near the bed you can clearly see.

I ended up putting one of my newer mirrorless cameras over my bed pointed straight down, one on the headboard, one opposite the headboard but on a slight angle, and one on the side of the bed to catch our profiles. I again went with just a couple of lights around the room pointed at the ceiling so it would bounce the light around, but they were much more powerful. Another purchase and upgrade, I hid two boom mics over the bed. I wanted to make sure every sexy noise and moan came through clearly.

A few minutes before 7 I heard the knock at my door and went to answer. Jessica was there and gave me a friendly hello as I opened the door and let her in. She was fucking stunning. Standing at about 5'6" tall she had just the amount of squishy I liked in a woman. Beautiful round hips and ass rolling up to some of the biggest tits I've gotten the chance to ogle. They had to be DDD, if not bigger, and I worried about this girls posture and future back problems. Her brown hair was cut just below the shoulders, with piecing blue eyes and a brilliant smile. I couldn't believe my luck.

"Hey Scott, nice to finally meet in person. Great looking place."

I handed her a drink and said "Likewise, I'm excited to work with you. Why don't I show you our set for the evening." We walked back into the bedroom and I showed her the setup.

"Damn, that's a lot of cameras, I hope you edit around any weird faces I might make! The bedroom feels a little traditional but I'll go with it. As long as we both walk away satisfying our needs and filling our bank accounts I'm good."

I had to agree but there was a method to my madness, "I hear you, I just thought this would be the best lighting situation and I had the most angles for the camera placement to make sure we showed off your fantastic assets" I said with a grin starring at her tits.

We spent a few minutes sipping our drinks and talking through the mechanics of the shoot, shared some of our biggest turn ons and turn offs. We both had clean bills of health after just getting checked for STD's and made the conscious decision to fuck without a condom. All this talk definitely got my blood pumping, something she noticed, "Well, I guess you don't require a fluffer huh?!"

I reached out and lifted up one of her gigantic boobs and said "nope, these beautiful tits are having the desired effect. Besides on this shoestring budget who can afford a fluffer!"

With that we both got changed into our wardrobe for the shoot. In this scene we were just two lovers getting ready for bed but can't keep their hands off one another. I went with some loose plaid pants, best to show off my erection before disrobing. She went with a silk robe, those boobs were so big they had to hang a little and I loved that about them. The sheer fabric really showed off her nipples poking through. Later in my career I would get more into the story of the porn, but in the early days I didn't care too much and just wanted to get right into it. The way she looked in that robe was all the back story we needed, It was obvious I couldn't help be get excited just looking at Jessica.

I went around the room turning on all the lights, hitting record on all the cameras, then got on the bed and used a clap board to give myself an easy sync point when editing multiple clips. I titled this episode on the clapboard "Tiffany's titanic tits" just for fun. That got a cute little giggle out of Jessica, enough to shake those titties around in her shear nightgown. I met her at the edge of the bed and yelled "Action".

We slowly embraced and kissed, "I've been thinking about you all day at my terrible job at the department store. I found myself folding the men's briefs over and over again as I dreamed of what your rock hard cock would look like in them."

With that she began to rub the bulge through my pants. After thinking about this all day, and then talking about it with her earlier, my dick was screaming for some attention and this felt so fucking good. "I hear you baby, today at the grocery store I think I spent all day checking the inventory of our melons, and all I could dream about was finally getting my hands all over yours."

I reached out and grabbed both of her huge tits, massaging them and rubbing her nipples with my thumb through the fabric. We did not plan those lines in advance, and clearly could use some improve classes, but it was nice we were on the same wavelength.

I leaned in for a kiss, and we made out pretty passionately while still rubbing on each other. I finally broke free and reached inside her robe to pull her boob out. Fuck me it was incredible, I couldn't hold back any longer and lowered my head to gently kiss around her boob as I lifted it up to my face. I slowly made my way closer and closer to her nipple, before finally reaching out with my tongue to give it a flick.

Up to this point she had just been rubbing up and down my cock, but this caused her to grip it through the pants. She pulsed slowly with her grip, and then with her other hand she undid my drawstring and fished my dick out. "Wouldn't want you to start chaffing baby, why don't I provide a little lubrication."

She dropped to her knees, taking her boobs out of my reach for a moment. The feeling of her mouth on my couch absolutely replaced that feeling with a much stronger one though. She wasted no time and put her mouth halfway down my dick while licking the underside. As she did this she grabbed the waist of my pants and pushed them to the floor. She began bobbing her head back and forth as she stroked my dick with one hand and played with my balls with the other. I was really enjoying this a lot, but still needed to get my hands on those tits again. I kinda leaned over to the right, making sure not to block one of the camera angles, and reached down to her exposed breast.

Her tits were all natural, and I loved them so much. They were so squishy and pliable. Much more than a handful, I looked forward to getting them properly in my face as soon as possible. She was getting pretty sloppy on my cock, she would pull back and look at me and let a string of saliva connect between the head of my dick and her mouth. Slowly stroking it with one hand she would smile up at me while massaging my taint and balls.

"Fuck that feels so good babe, but I need to see the rest of your body. I wouldn't mind tasting you as well." I stood her up and untied the little belt on her robe. I peeled both sides apart to reveal her tits in all their glory. This was also the first time I got a look at her pussy, and I was pleasantly surprised to see a nice little strip of hair above her lips. I certainly don't mind someone shaved bare, but my preference is a little hair.

I leaned in to kiss her deeply while she continued to stroke me. "Those luscious tits aren't the only thing I intend to taste.Why don't you slide up on the bed and get comfortable so I can eat your pussy?"

"Oh fuck, you bad grocer," she said with a sultry grin. She climbed up onto the bed and laid back with her legs parted. Now it was time for that ceiling mounted camera to shine. The way those tits fell to the side was so fucking hot. I climbed up on the bed and slowly started kissing along her ankle and calf, making my way up her inner thigh. I made a game time decision here and decided not to do much teasing. I worked my way right up to that pretty snatch and ran my tongue right through her lips. The sharp inhale from her was exactly what I was looking for.

I got to work kissing all through her pussy and running my tongue up and through. While I was getting after it I reached up with both hands, thank God she was on the shorter side because I was able to reach those tits. I would massage around them and rub her nipples while driving my tongue as deep as I could inside her.

"Yes, fucking play with these big tits while you eat my pussy. God that feels so good, pinch my nipples." After a few minutes of this I pulled my tongue out and concentrated on her clit. I reluctantly let go of her breast with my right hand so I could start to finger in and out of her sopping wet cunt while doubling my efforts on her clit. I really wanted to make her scream so I could see how those new microphones sounded. Even with her clit in my mouth I still just couldn't completely turn off my production brain...

Her breathing was becoming more labored, "Oh fuck, do you want to make me come right now? Do you want taste my orgasm baby? I'll give it to you, I still want you to fuck me with your big cock but I'll cum right now. Just keep doing that right there. Oh fuck the way you curl your finger feels so good."

I kept doing everything I was doing, when you get things going like this you don't change course. "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum, don't stop I'm going to CUM!!!" She screamed as my face got significantly more wet from her juices. She squirmed around pushing her pussy into my face and rubbing around as she came down from her orgasmic high.

"That was incredible, damn it that felt good." I climbed up from the bed and started to suck on her nipples again. These were just the gift that kept giving. I really took a moment to appreciate them in all their glory now, pressing my face right in-between and pushing each to my checks.

This made her giggle, "Do you like my big tits baby? Do you want to see them jiggle while you fuck me?"

And there it was, after she said that there was nothing in this world I wanted more than to see these tits jiggle while I fucked her. I climbed up between her thighs and aimed my cock at her slippery opening ready to plunge it in. I spit down onto my dick and rubbed the saliva around my shaft and then positioned myself for entry. "Are you ready for my big cock?"

"Fuck yes, I've been ready for it all day...Oh FUCK!" she yelled as I pushed it home. Damn her vagina felt good rubbing against the ridges of my cock. After that blow job I decided to pace myself a little, I had my finishing move laid out in my head but I wanted to get through a couple of positions before that. I started a nice rhythm smoothly pulling out and then quickly pushing it back in.

Her moans were so fucking sexy, but not as sexy as those giant tits rolling slowly up and down as I stroked into her. With her knees up in the air I grabbed ahold of her thighs and started to pull her into my cock as I surged forward. "How do like that dick, is it everything you've been dreaming about today?"

"Oh fuck yes, I love feeling it stretch me out. This pussy has been waiting to be filled up." She reached down and slowly started to circle her clit. I had to speed up the rhythm just a little to see those tits shake more. She grabbed one of her nipples and started twisting it as she moaned.

I reached up and grabbed each breast while continuing my assault on her pussy. I was driving in pretty deep at this point, retracting till the tip of my cock was almost out before impaling her again and agin.

Like I said though, I wanted to get through a few positions in this episode so I finally stopped and said, "I need you on all fours right now." With that she got up and flipped over climbing to her hands and knees. Her ass wasn't as nice a Charlies, but I think few are. It still held my gaze for a minute as I started to rub my cock through her folds and over her clit. She looked back at me over her shoulder, "Please baby, my pussy doesn't feel right without you in it!"

I slowly slid a little in, and then pulled back out. "Please, fuck I need it all, don't tease me..." She was right of course, and I wouldn't be able to keep the teasing up for long. I gave it all to her then, slammed it home with some nice force.

"Oh damn, yeah just like that. I like the way your balls swing up and hit me. Give it to me!" Now was when I remember the profile camera I had setup, that was a stroke of genius. I started to really slam into her from behind at this point and those tits hanging down started to swing. There were two corresponding slaps, one of my midsection running into her ass, and one of her tits swing back into herself.

I tried to let the camera capture plenty of that but I had to get my hands back on them. I pulled her arms back so that she straightened up, the angle of my dick entering her became more extreme but it still felt so good. I reached around and started rolling her tits around in my hand again. The camera over the headboard was capture the glorious look on her face as well as me fondling her tits. Her hips kept on moving back and forth as we fucked each other. She reached down and started playing with her clit again, "Fuck I think you're going to make me cum again. Oh God, just like that,...don't stop fucking me!"

Her breathing quickened again. My hips were getting tired but I kept moving them back and forth. My cock would almost slip out at the end of each backstroke but I would slam it in just before the head popped free. I leaned over and gently bit her on the shoulder, needing to bring her to another orgasm.

Her scream this time was lower, more growl than anything else. Her rhythm back into me became erratic as she started to shake. I almost came into her then, I really could have if I had kept plunging away but I let us both slow down.

When she finally stopped moving I pulled my cock out of her. "Roll over baby, I want to finish all over your tits." She laid back with an almost dazed look on her face and I climbed up and laid my dick right between her massive breasts. She pushed them up and my cock was completely engulfed in her soft skin. She started to roll her tits up and down over my cock as I started to hump her.

"I want to taste my juices on your dick, please let me suck it." I pulled my cock from between and leaned forward as she went right down on me. She stroked and sucked cleaning all the juices off me, then I went back to titty fucking her.

I could feel my orgasm building. Staring down at those tits, and that sexy look on her face. She could tell too and she started to move her tits up and down quicker. I reached down and pushed her tits together myself, she had no problem letting me and reached around to grab my ass and spur me forward.

It hit me quick, and I pulled my cock out from between those tits. She quickly grabbed my shaft, pushing my hands out of the way, and started jerking me with her mouth open. My first rope of cum hit her right in the mouth and cheek. She pointed the next shot right down her throat, after that she aimed the canon at her ample bosom and emptied me all over chest.

Fuck it was a lot of cum. She let go of my cock and wiped some of it off her check and sucked her finger clean. I just leaned back to admire my handwork, and let the cameras get a full view. She started rubbing her tits together and smearing the semen around her tits.

And that is how episode 2 came together only a few days after I had finished my first self produced porn. You could say I was pretty damn excited about this turn of events in my life, and what possibilities it held. After that we cleaned up and talked about just how much fun it was.

"Do you have anyone else primed and ready for your next episode? I know a few girls that I think would be interested. Just send me the rough draft and I can forward it on."

Damn it feels good to be a porn star.