The Seminal Regulator Insert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well maybe a bit, kind of. You should not take that quite literally. But if you leave me you definitely deserve not to cum for a really long time. Let me give you an example. My last boyfriend has a seminal regulator insert like yours. He left me, and before he stormed out the door he said some really ugly things about me. About two months later he came back. He was so desperate to cum that he literally was on his knees begging me to either take him back or take out the seminal regulator insert. I told him no to both. But I am not cruel, so I gave him a way out. I told him that when he found a new girlfriend who I could trust to be good at controlling him I would hand over the remote to her."

"But couldn't he just have gone to your clinic -- or another clinic -- to have it removed?" As he said this he realized he had just found a way out.

"No that would not have worked. You see, these are used to treat sex addicts, and addicts often try tricks like that. And there is always an irrevocable medical consent form valid for a set time, like the one you signed yesterday. So there is a central database with the serial numbers of all issued seminal regulators, the clinic that issued it, and the expiration date of the associated consent form. So before a clinic removes a seminal regulator insert they read the serial number and check it against the database. If the consent form has not expired they will not remove the regulator. Instead they will notify the issuing clinic about the attempt to have it removed. That was why I had to go to my computer when I was inside after our brunch: I entered your device into the database."

"So what is the expiration date on the form I signed?"

"Ten years; the maximum time allowed by law. But back to my ex. After I had him begging it took him more than four months to find a woman I was willing to give the remote to. The first two he came up with I had to reject. But the last one was really something. A real sadist. I'm sure she will take no crap from him, and can keep him in line. Come on, let's take a dip," she said as she got up from her sun bed.

The next few hours they had smalltalk in the sun, interrupted by the occasional dip in the pool. When they were in the pool for yet another dip she spoke, "Have you heard about underwater cunnilingus?"

"No, what is that?"

"It is licking your partner underwater, and it is quite fun. Let me show you." She dived under, and soon he could feel her tongue stimulating his member between the bars of the chastity cage. Just as he could feel the tightness of the cage from his beginning attempt at an erection she came up again. "Now your turn," she said. She pushed his head under the water and guided him to her crotch. But all too soon he had to come up again for air. They kissed. Then she said "How about we go inside for some real sex?"

"Sure," he smiled.

Before they went inside they dried each other off with towels. It felt nice for him to touch her body; something he had missed because she always restrained his hands during sex. When they got to the bedroom she cuffed his hands behind his back. She laid back at the bed and scooted towards him until her crotch was at the edge of the bed. "Now get down on your knees and give me a good licking."

He did as he had been told and began to work her pussy with his tongue. As he licked her he could feel the pressure from the chastity cage against his failing attempt to get erect. It was a strange feeling. Not really painful, but he was definitively feeling the presence of the cage. It took a long time before she orgasmed.

"There is lot of room for improvement in your tongue technique," she commented. "But don't worry, you will get a lot of time for training with me. Now it is your turn. How about I give you a nice and relaxing hand job?" she asked as she released his hands.

"That would be nice."

"OK, get on your back." Soon he was again tied spread-eagle to the bed. She didn't immediately take of his chastity cage, but instead began massaging his inner thighs and his balls, with an occasional lick between the bars of the cage. After a few minutes of this she took off her necklace with the key and held it up for him to see.

"Do you want me to unlock you?" she teased.

"Oh yes, please."

"Are you sure? You don't sound that desperate," she teased again.

"Please! Please take off the cage!"

"OK, but it comes straight back on when I am done with you," she said, and unlocked the lock. She removed the cage but left the ring around his dick and balls in place. It only took her a few strokes before he was fully erect. The ring restricted his blood flow and made the veins in his dick stand out. "Oh look. The chastity cage has given you tan lines on your dick. I like that; it marks you as mine," she smiled. Then she applied some lube and began stroking him with both hands. There was no teasing, but steady long stokes designed to make him cum. She looked him in his eyes as he approached his orgasm.

It felt wonderful for him. And then he came. And came. The contractions did not stop. "Oh no," he thought to himself. "She must have switched the seminal regulator to the mode where I just keep cumming without me noticing." He knew from experience that it meant he would be just as horny afterwards. He opened his eyes and looked at her. She had stopped stoking him, and now held his member in one hand, softly rubbing the sweet spot at the underside with her thump. Her other hand was furiously at work between her legs. His dick was getting purple. Soon she began to orgasm too.

When she came down from her orgasmic high she pressed a button on the remote control. He felt something strange, and soon the contractions stopped. Not a drop of sperm came out.

"Wow, what happened?" he asked.

"I opened the valve in your regulator so your sperm could come out. But the tight ring and your erection blocked the sperm, so it could not come out that way. Instead it was pressed up into your bladder. It is called a retrograde ejaculation, and I have head it is quite an intense feeling. Now, let's get you cleaned up." She went to the bathroom and soon returned with a moist cloth, which she used to clean his now flaccid member. Then she unceremoniously stuffed his dick back in the cage and locked him up again. Her necklace with the keys went back around her neck. As she released him from his bondage she said "It is time we think about getting ready for dinner. But first I would like you to help me with something. Something I have been wanting to try again for a long time but cannot do alone."

"Sure, what is it?"

"It is easier if I show you," she said and went to the bathroom. She returned with a bowl of lukewarm water. Then she went to a closet and retrieved a large syringe and a round party balloon. "Let me explain. This balloon goes into my pussy and is then filled with water. It gives me a nice feeling of being absolutely stuffed without being painful. And the feeling of the water sloshing around inside me whenever I move is really good. Once the balloon is fully inflated inside me it stays put. In fact I cannot even get it out until I prick the balloon with a needle. The problem is that the balloon will try to pop out when it is only half full, so I do not have enough hands. I would like you to operate the syringe, while I hold the neck of the balloon closed with one hand and use my other hand to keep the balloon inside me," she said while pushing the balloon into her pussy. No lube was needed.

He could see what she meant. At least four hands were needed for this.

"We start with the water. This syringe holds 100 ml, and I want half a liter of water inside me. So you have to fill the syringe with water from the bowl and empty it into the balloon five times".

He did just that, and it went remarkably well. Only a few drops of water was spilled. "Now the air. You just suck air into the syringe and blow it into the balloon."

He did this repeatedly. As the volume inside her increased he noticed that she no longer had to use a hand to keep the balloon inside her. Instead she had to pull hard on the neck of the balloon so it would not disappear into her. And he noticed that her normally flat lower belly was expanding a bit. After blowing air from the syringe into the balloon six times she stopped him.

"Please wait a minute. I'm so full it is almost painful. But I know I can take more. I just need a few minutes to adapt."

So they waited.

After a few minutes she said "I think I can take one -- maybe two -- syringes more."

He complied. The air from the first syringe went in. When about half of the air in the second syringe was in she tried to stop him.

"That's enough."

But knowing this was the first time she was not fully in control he didn't comply. Instead he slowly pushed the rest of the air in the syringe into the balloon.

"Aww, that was nasty," she said. "But it is OK". She was breathing heavily. Although she could easily have done so she did not try to let any of the air out of the balloon.

"I want you to feel the full effect of the balloon inside you," he said.

"Yeah. It is a bit painful right now," she panted. "But it will be OK in a few minutes". She tied a knot at the neck of the balloon, and when she released it it went into her pussy and her pussy lips closed so the balloon was no longer visible. "Why don't you go start a shower? I'll join you in a few minutes."

So he went to start a shower. Bathing in a chastity cage was a bit weird, and he knew he could not properly clean his dick. But he knew he was already clean there. Just as he was about to get out of the large shower cabin she entered it. He offered to soap her in, and she accepted. She looked a bit dazed and very horny. He guessed it was due to the balloon in her pussy. It felt nice to touch her all over while soaping her in. He played a bit with her nipple rings, which she seemed to enjoy. And she allowed him to soap in her pussy too. When he did that he entered a finger and could feel her balloon just inside the entrance. It blocked him from any further penetration. When he rinsed her off he was very insistent with the shower head around her pussy and clit, hoping he could get her to orgasm. But she pushed him away, telling him that they had to get ready for dinner. Outside the shower they dried each other off with large towels.

When they went back to the bedroom she went around to find clothes to wear. The only clothes he had here were the clothes he came in. First she put on some sexy seamed silk stockings.

"Are they straight baby?" she asked, giving him a great view of her otherwise naked backside.

He pointed out that her left stocking was not quite straight.

She quickly corrected and asked again, "Better now?"

"Yes, perfect. You look very sexy in these stockings."

Next came a garter belt, which she attached to her stoking. And then a matching bra. The bra had small holes for her nipples, and she pulled her nipple piercings through them. "I would have liked going without panties. But with this balloon in me I need panties to hold a pad in place. Otherwise my juices would just drip and soak the inside of my stockings for everybody to see." She donned a thong matching her garter belt and bra and put a pad inside it. Next came a white blouse. "I really like how this blouse looks on me, and the fabric on the inside rubs my nipples in a sexy way." Then came a tight black latex skirt which she pulled on with some difficulty. The skirt only just covered the top of her stockings and was so tight that it was obvious that she wore stockings and a garter under it. "This looks best when it is really shiny. Would you help me shine it up?" she asked while handing him a cloth and a bottle of latex shine.

"Sure." He put some latex shine on the cloth and shined her skirt all over, taking great care not to miss a single spot. While he did that he could feel his dick trying to get hard in his chastity cage again.

Her next item of clothing was a wide red belt around her waist. Finally she put on a pair of red "fuck me" high heels. "Why don't you get dressed while I do my hair and makeup?" she said.

"Could you please take off the chastity cage while we are out?"

"No. Nobody will notice it under your clothes."

He knew it was useless to try to argue about it, so he began dressing. After dressing he helped by combing her hair while she finished her makeup. When done she found a small handbag and put a few extra pads and the remote to his seminal regulator in it. Then she had a close look at his crotch and assured him that nobody would be able to see he was wearing a chastity cage under his pants.

Outside he felt very self-conscious about being out in public wearing a chastity cage despite her assurances that nobody could see it.

As they walked to the restaurant she told him about it. The chef used to work as the master chef at a large five-star Michelin restaurant in the city. But he got tired at the rat-race at the big restaurant, so he quit. Then he used his savings to buy this small restaurant in the suburbs. Suddenly she stopped.

He looked at her and saw her panting. "Are you okay?"

It took a few moments before she answered. "Yes, I'm fine." She continued in a lower voice "I almost orgasmed. You know how I scream when I orgasm, and that will not do in public. I completely forgot how intense the feeling of the water sloshing around inside the balloon is when I walk. And walking in high heels just make it even more intense."

After a minute they began walking again, but at a slower pace. Despite the slower pace they had to stop for a few minutes three more times for her to calm down before they reached the restaurant.

When they finally arrived at the restaurant they were almost ten minutes late for their reservation. They were immediately shown to their table and given the menu. They decided to share a bottle of red wine with their meal. After ordering she went to the ladies toilet.

When she came back she said in a hushed voice "I needed to change the pad. It was soaked through. Lucky I put on this latex skirt. If I had put on a normal fabric skirt I would have had a tell-tale wet spot on the back of my skirt when walking to the toilet."

Their meal arrived, and they began eating. The food was excellent.

While they were eating and commenting on the food she told him that she had heard the chef was hoping the restaurant would soon get a Michelin rating. Soon after she took the remote control out of her purse and said "I want to show you another feature of your seminal regulator insert. The tease function." She pressed a button on the remote.

He immediately felt something deep inside him. A sensation he never felt before, but very pleasurable. Soon he felt the pressure of his chastity cage due to his attempt to get an erection. "I feel it. But with this chastity cage on I cannot get erect."

"Nice, eh?" she replied without expecting an answer. "As you are not yet used to your chastity cage this tease function may cause you to try so hard to get erect that it could cause you pain. If you feel any pain please let me know, and I will stop the tease."

"What do you mean about me not being used to the chastity cage?", he asked.

She explained "When your dick does not yet know your chastity cage it thinks it can break out of it, if it just tries hard enough. That can cause a lot of pain. But later, when your dick has learned it cannot break out of the cage, it will not try any harder than you feeling a lot of pressure from the cage denying your erection. It usually takes a few weeks until it learns."

"Will you keep me in this all the time?"

"No, of course not. It is just a bit of extra control for my pleasure. It isn't really needed with your seminal regulator insert in place. Most of the time when we are apart you do not need to wear the chastity cage?"

"How about the seminal regulator insert?"

"Oh, you will have that in you all of the time. No exceptions."

They continued eating for about five minutes. Then the teasing of the regulator got too much for him. "Could you please stop the teasing? It is getting painful for me."

"Of course," she answered. She reached for the remote and stopped the teasing function.

When they were done eating and finishing up their wine she went to the toilet again. She told him it was because she had to change her pad again. While she was gone he paid the bill. It was expensive, but he thought it was well worth the good food and wine they had received. He gave a big tip. After she got back he told her that he had already paid the bill, and they went outside.

Outside he offered to call a cap, in case it would be too much for her to walk back home with the balloon inside. She refused, saying "No, it will be OK. We just take it slow, okay?"

So they began slowly walking back to her place. During the walk they had to stop several times for her to calm down a bit to avoid orgasming in the street. When they were about five minutes from her house she reached into her handbag for the remote control and turned on the tease function of his regulator. "This stays on until we are back. So you better get me home quickly," she said.

As they approached her home she got slower and had to stop more often. A few times he actually had to drag her along so it would not take too long. It was obvious to him that she was extremely excited.

When they got inside her house she immediately attacked him. She pushed him against the inside of the door and pushed her body towards his. Without bothering to undress she began humping him. He held her tight with one arm while using his other hand to massage her breast and nipple. It took less than a minute before she reached the peak. He had to hold her tight with both arms to avoid her collapsing to the floor during her orgasm.

When her orgasm was over he picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. He put her down onto her bed, unsure what to do next. But she quickly recovered from her orgasmic haze. Then she rolled up her skirt around her hips, moved to the edge of the bed, and demanded "Eat me! Now." This time she did not bother restrain his hands first.

He was happy to comply. But her thong was in the way. First he tried pulling it off, but that was impossible due to the tight latex skirt. So he pulled it to the side, threw the wet pad to the floor, and began to lick her. He decided to tease her a bit first, and completely avoided her clit. Instead he stuck his tongue into her hole and explored the balloon inside her. He tried pushing his tongue inside her hole around the edge of the balloon in all directions, but it was impossible. He then opened her up a bit by pulling her pussy lips to the side and began licking her pussy lips. His seminal regulator was still teasing him, and his attempt at an erection was getting painful. He decided to ignore the pain, and continued teasing her, being careful not to touch her clit at all. This continued for a few more minutes.

"Lick my clit," she demanded.

He did not comply, but continued teasing her.

After a minute she bought her hands down so she could rub herself.

He grabbed her wrists and held her hands away from her pussy. After a minute he finally relented and began working her clit furiously with his tongue. He released her wrists and used both hands to rub her pussy lips against the balloon. It did not take long until her orgasm began. He leaned back a bit to see her pussy. It was an amazing sight. With each orgasmic contraction her pussy lips closed hiding the balloon, and then fell apart showing the balloon again. He went back to working her clit with his tongue and lips, reaching his hands up to grasp her breasts. He soon found her hard nipples and began teasing them through the fabric of her blouse. Her orgasm continued for a long time.