The Seminal Regulator Insert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jabber43
jabber43
29 Followers

As they drove off she asked, "Have you ever tried anal sex?"

"No," he answered.

"Well, you get to try that today. When we get back home I want you to fuck me in the ass. I can actually orgasm that way, although it takes me a long time to get there."

On their way back home they stopped at a grocery shop to get fresh supplies for dinner. He told her that he was afraid he might orgasm in the shop, so she allowed him to stay in the car and went in alone.

Back at her place they unpacked the groceries. Then they went to the bedroom where she told him to undress. While he undressed she took off her dress and unclipped the small weight attached to her clit ring and the chain between her nipples. Next she tied him spread-eagle to the bed. "The key to good anal sex is lots of lube and cleanliness. It is not nice to get shit all over the place during the act. So I am going to give myself an enema. It may take a little while." She went to a drawer and picked up an enema kit. "Don't go anywhere," she smiled as she left for the bathroom.

It took a long time, and he was getting a bit bored, but finally she emerged from the bathroom with her large butt plug in one hand and the enema kit in the other. She put them into a drawer. From the same drawer she pulled a large bottle of lube, three padlocks and a small contraption made of leather and chains. When she put a piece of leather around her neck he understood what the contraption was. It was a collar and two cuffs connected by short chains. She used one of the padlocks to lock the collar around her neck and threw the keys back into the drawer. Then she opened the other two padlocks and put the keys to them back into the drawer before returning to the bed with the lube and the two padlocks. The open cuffs were dangling between her breasts.

Back on the bed she put the two padlocks on his chest. Then she started lubing up her ass and his dick with a liberal amount of lube. "I can get a really nice and deep orgasm from anal. But it takes me a long time, and I get so horny that I can't help but reaching for my clit to rub myself to a quick orgasm. That kind of ruins it for me. With my wrists in these cuffs I cannot reach my clit." She raised herself a bit and pointed his dick towards her asshole. It took a bit of effort but finally the head of his dick popped in.

It was a tight fit. He saw her slowly lower herself on his dick while moaning softly. She took the padlocks on his chest and used them to lock her wrists in the cuffs. Then she began moving, slowly at first. It did not take long until he began to orgasm. He could feel his ass contract around his butt plug. When his contractions died out he saw her humping him at a quick pace. Her eyes were closed and she was cupping her breasts in her hands while teasing her nipples with her fingers, trying to get a little extra stimulation to help bring her over the edge. After a few minutes he orgasmed again. This time his contractions ebbed out after just a minute and a half. His ejaculatory muscles were getting too exhausted. She just kept riding him at a frantic pace. He had another relatively short orgasm before she finally began to orgasm. He could feel her strong contractions around his dick and orgasmed again. When his orgasm was over a minute later she was sitting perfectly still, panting, still with his dick deeply buried in her ass. She slowly lifted herself off him and went to the drawer to retrieve the keys so she could free her hands again. She had made a bit of a mess: There was a pool of her juices on his lower belly, and some of it had ran down his sides, wetting the sheets.

"We better get a shower," she said while releasing him. He asked if he could take out the butt plug, but she refused. In the shower they soaped each other in. Her hand rubbing soap on his dick was too much for him, and he orgasmed again, collapsing to the floor. "Oops, sorry about that," she grinned while using the shower head to rinse the soap off his dick again while he was still orgasming on the floor.

Back in the bedroom she began to change the sheets. "Could you please help me with my blue balls now?" he asked.

"Not now. Maybe after dinner, if you are good. Or maybe I'll just send you home like this," she teased.

"Can I at least take out the butt plug now?" he asked.

"No."

They went to the kitchen still naked. "Take a seat while I prepare our meal. She put on an apron and began cooking. He was enjoying the view of her naked backside while she was working. After a few minutes she pointed to a cupboard and asked him to take two plates. "And some forks and knifes. They are in the top drawer."

About fifteen minutes later the meal was ready, and they began eating. He found out that she was an excellent cook. While eating they agreed to meet next Friday at her place, and spend the weekend together again. After cleaning up the dishes together they went back to the bedroom.

She cuffed his hands behind him. "Lick me," she demanded, spreading her legs.

He obliged. This time he did not dare to tease her. He remembered her remark that she could just send him back in this state of blue balls.

She orgasmed quickly, and he backed up. But she demanded that he kept going. It took a lot longer before she came again.

When she was satisfied he asked "You are not really going to send me home like this, are you?"

"No, of course not, silly," she smiled. "That would be cruel. In fact I think it is time I allow you to ejaculate," she said as she unlocked his cuffs. Shortly after he was again tied spread-eagle to the bed. She did not immediately touch his still hard member, but instead gently massaged his balls with one one hand while pushing on his butt plug with the other. Do you want to cum?" she asked.

"Oh yes, please!"

"I don't know. Maybe I should just go on like this for some time," she teased.

"No, please. Please!" he almost shouted in desperation.

"Okay,", she said. She pushed a button on the remote control. "Now you can ejaculate." Then she held his dick with one hand and took him in her mouth.

It took less than ten seconds before he went over the edge. He spurted a lot of the artificial semen. There was too much for her to swallow, and he saw it run down his dick and over her hand.

When it was over she got out of bed to get a towel and used it to clean up the mess. Then she pressed a button on the remote control and told him "Now your seminal regulator is in orgasm denial mode again, so no hanky-panky for you. Remember it will give you a really nasty shock if you try to cum."

As she was untying him he again asked if he could take out his butt plug.

"No. You can take it out when are back home. I want it to remind you of me on your way back home. In fact it is getting late. Why don't you get dressed while I call a cab for you?"

It did not take long before they heard the cap honking outside. She had not dressed, and led him naked down to the hallway. Inside the door they kissed goodbye. As he went out the door they both simultaneously said "See you Friday."

On his way home he thought about their weekend. It had been exhausting, but also a lot of fun. She was an amazing sexy woman. He was looking forward to next weekend. Then he thought about the seminal regulator insert she put into him. He was used to masturbating at least once or twice each day. And now he would be unable to masturbate at all? It would be a long week. He certainly would be needy and very horny for her when they met again. Then he felt his cock stirring to life again.


jabber43
jabber43
29 Followers