The Seminal Regulator Insert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jabber43
jabber43
29 Followers

When it was over she pushed him away and said "Now it is your turn. Get undressed."

Could you please turn off the teasing of my regulator?" he asked. "It is getting quite painful with the chastity cage."

"Oh, sorry. I completely forgot about that. Of course I will." But where was her purse with the remote control? She decided she probably dropped it to the floor in the hallway, and went to look for it there. A moment later she returned with the purse.

He had begun to undress.

She took the remote, pressed a few buttons, and the sensation that was causing a painful erection in his chastity cage went away. When he was fully naked except for his chastity cage she directed him up on the bed, and soon he was again tied spread-eagle. Then she took her necklace with the keys and proceeded with unlocking and removing the chastity cage. He had been trying so hard to get an erection in the cage that there were small indentations from the cage bars on his dick.

She then started with a slow strip-tease in front of him. First the belt came off. Then she slowly rolled the latex shirt down her hips and legs, turning and twisting so he could see her from all angles. It didn't take him long before he was fully erect. After taking off her blouse she played a bit with her nipple rings while slowly dancing.

She got out of her thong and jumped up on the bed where she sat on top of him. Because of the balloon there was no room in her pussy for his dick so it was lying flat against his belly and she rubbed her sex against the underside of his member. She was still wearing her peephole bra and her stockings and garter belt. Even her high heels. He could feel the balloon rubbing against his dick. She slowly upped her pace.

They came at the same time, and he found that his regulator was in the continuous orgasm mode. Suddenly she collapsed on top of him. She had passed out.

When she woke up again after a few minutes he was still orgasming. When his contractions ebbed out she began humping him again. "Oh no, not again. She is insatiable," he thought to himself. This time her position was different. Instead of sitting upright on him she was laying flat against him. He could feel her clit ring rubbing against his dick and her hard nipples rubbing against his chest. After a few minutes of this she began rubbing his nipples. Soon he started orgasming again. Then it was his turn to pass out.

When he woke up he saw her sitting upright on top of him. She was sitting perfectly still, looking at him. After a moment she spoke "I need to get this balloon out of me." She went to her dresser to find a needle. "I'll go to the bathroom to pop the balloon, it'll only take a minute. Don't go anywhere," she joked.

He enjoyed the look of her hips swinging as she walked to the bathroom in her high heels. Her ass was nicely framed by the garter belt.

In the bathroom she took off her shoes and stockings and got into the shower cabin. Here she used the needle to pop the balloon and the water from it ran down her legs. Outside the cabin she dried the water off her legs, and then put on her stockings, using the mirror to ensure her seams were straight. Finally she put on her heels again and returned to the bedroom. Back in the bedroom she noticed the strong smell of sex, so she went to open a window before going back on the bed. There she told him "I'm too worn off to have sex right now, but I think you deserve a nice treat. How about I give you a nice relaxing blow job?"

He could not agree more.

She took the remote control and pressed a button before taking his still fully erect member in her mouth. As she felt him come close she backed off a bit. Next time he got close she took him all the way to the edge. When she sensed he was just about to come she released all contact with him and said "Oh my, this bedroom is a mess. I better clean it up right now. She made a great show of prancing around in her lingerie and high heels, picking up one piece of clothes at a time to put it in the right place. The last piece to clean up was the soaked pad. This she put over his nose.

It was a bit cold, but it still reaked strongly of her juices. He liked the smell.

Then she went back to her blow job. She was still teasing him, and would back off a bit whenever he got too close. Finally she bought him right to the edge, and let go again.

"Oh, no! Please," he begged.

"It it getting cold. I better close the window."

It was not cold at all, and he knew it was just an excuse to leave him on the edge. He watched her go close the window.

She resumed sucking his dick, slowly bringing him to the edge again.

As he felt his orgasm approaching he wondered which silly excuse she would use next to leave him hanging this time. But this time she finally allowed him to come. It was overwhelming, and he kept spurting for a long time. She swallowed it all.

She held up the remote control, and pressed a button. "Orgasm denial mode again. We can't have you go sneaking into the toilet in the middle of the night to masturbate, can we?"

"Fat chance of that after all the sex we had tonight", he thought to himself. He was completely worn out.

She proceeded to release him from his bondage, and noticed that he had fallen asleep before she was done. The wet pad was put in the bin. Then she took off her heels and laid next to him in the bed. Moments later she was asleep too.

When he woke the next morning she was still sleeping. She was lying on her back. He began to gently rub her nipples, and felt them get hard. She sighed in her sleep. He then proceeded down to her clit. He stroked it gently to avoid waking her up, and could fell the nob harden under his touch. Then she woke up.

"What are you doing?" she said as she jerked his hand away. She got up to find a pair of handcuffs and handcuffed him behind his back. She laid back and demanded "Lick me!"

He did as he was told, and it did not take her long to orgasm.

"Your turn". She pressed a button on the remote control and sat at the edge of the bed with her legs spread. She directed him to stand beside the bed between her legs. Then she started stroking with one hand while she used her other hand to hold and massage his balls. There was no teasing this time, but fast long and firm strokes designed to make him cum as quickly as possible. It did not take long. When be began cumming she opened her mouth and directed his spurts into her mouth while looking him in his eyes. She licked the last drop of cum off his dick and said "Let's go have a shower. Later I will show you another feature of your seminal regulator insert."

After their shower he was again tied to the bed. He had just ejaculated and knew it would be a little while until he could get hard again. "I wonder what she is going to do now," he thought.

She went to her safe, opened it, and took out the applicator and a bag containing some kind of white fluid. She held up the bag and explained "This is artificial semen. It has the react same consistency as real semen, but it does not stain and it has a nice vanilla flavor. With the help of the applicator this can be pressed into your seminal glands, refilling them. This way a man can be refilled after ejaculating, so he quickly is horny again." She attached the bag to the applicator and lubed up the long thin tube of the applicator. Then she pressed a button on the applicator, and a pump in the applicator started to slowly fill up the tube with the artificial semen. "I have to be careful that there are no air bubbles," she explained. When the tube was completely filled she put the end of the tube into his pee hole and pushed more and more of the tube up his urethra. When it could go no longer in she twisted the tube a bit, and soon a light on the applicator indicated it had connected to the seminal regulator insert. "The best thing about this is that you can actually fill the seminal glands to a higher level than what is naturally possible. You will soon experience a case of blue balls a lot worse than you have ever experienced in your life before." She held down the button controlling the pump in the applicator.

It was yet another feeling he never experienced before. Soon he was growing hard again. "Please don't do this," he protested.

"Consider this your punishment for touching me without permission while I slept."

"Please! I'll be good. I will never touch you again without your permission."

"I bet you won't."

"But this is sadistic. I don't want this."

She removed her finger from the button and the pump stopped. "No. If I really wanted to be sadistic I would have done something else. I will tell you about it, and then you can choose between the two options". She got up and went to her safe again. Here she retrieved another bag of liquid. This one was red. "This is also artificial semen, but with some extra ingredients added. It was designed for older men with low libido and erection problems. For a young healthy male like you it wreaks havoc. Let me tell you about the extra ingredients. The first one is a drug that works locally to inhibit the ejaculatory reflex. This makes it very hard -- but not impossible -- for you to orgasm. With this drug your seminal glands can be filled up even more without the risk of a spontaneous ejaculation. You see, if your seminal glands are filled too much with the usual artificial semen you might ejaculate -- or at least try to, depending on the settings of your seminal regulator -- without any external stimulation, and this drug solves that problem. The more your seminal gland is filled the more urgent your need to cum becomes. The second ingredient is a mild irritant that makes the nerves in the seminal ducts and glands a lot more sensitive. This also helps to increase your urgency to cum and make your case of blue balls even worse. The third and final extra ingredient is a strong aphrodisiac. Together these extra ingredients will work to give you a case of blue balls so bad you will think you are in hell."

"So now tell me. This one? Or this one?" she asked pointing to the two bags. "It is your choice."

"I want the normal one," he spurted out.

"Ah, now you even want it", she smiled. "Who am I to deny such a request from my boyfriend?" she said while again pressing the button controlling the pump of the applicator.

He cursed himself for using the word "want" instead of "prefer".

A minute later she released the button and the pump stopped. "You are near the level of pressure where there is a risk of a spontaneous ejaculation. But the pressure usually drops in the next few minutes, as it makes your seminal glands expand. I need to go pee, but I will be right back." She left for the bathroom.

It was indeed the worst case of blue balls he had ever experienced.

After a few minutes she came back. She did not go directly to him but instead went to her dresser where she brushed her hair and fixed her makeup before returning to him. She looked at the applicator and pressed the button for the pump for a few more seconds. "Perfect." she said. Then she pressed another button on the applicator and pulled the long tube out of his penis. She took the two bags and the applicator back to the safe and locked it. Returning to him she pressed a button on the remote control. "Now your seminal regulator is in the orgasm denial mode. No chastity cage today. When I release you you are free to touch yourself as much as you like. But remember: If you try to cum you will receive a really nasty electrical shock. And be careful; in your current state it would not take much stimulation to make you try to cum. Now let's go get some breakfast."

After breakfast they went out into the pool area to sunbathe. He was still sporting an erection, and her being completely naked around him did not help it. From time to time she would demand that he came over to her and licked her to an orgasm, and he would comply.

"Why do you do this to me?", he asked. "You know I don't like it."

"Remember you are being punished for touching without my permission while I was sleeping? You deserve this."

"Yes, I won't do that again."

"Besides it makes me really horny seeing you this desperate to cum."

He knew it was true because she had been asking him to make her orgasm about every thirteen minutes for the last two hours. "But can you do something to ease it a bit for me? Please," he begged.

"I could but I won't. Not until I think you have been sufficiently punished. But later today I will make you cum real good. Probably with a blow job as I like the flavor of the artificial semen" she smiled. A moment later she added "But you could do something to distract yourself from your frustration. Try taking a good long swim."

He followed her advice and jumped into the pool. Here he began crawling between the ends of the pool. It felt weird swimming naked with a raging hard on. He could feel the water flowing around his dick, and it slowed him down a bit. He decided to ignore it and swim as fast as he could. After fifty laps he emerged from the pool, panting from the hard exercise, his dick still fully erect. "You were right. It helped a bit."

Nice to hear. Now I want you to lick me again." She spread her legs to allow him better access. After she came down from her orgasm she spoke again "I'd like to go out for lunch. I know a nice place. It is about half an hour by car, but I can drive us there. Would you like that too?"

"Sounds great," he answered.

"Good. Let's go get dressed."

When following her back into the bedroom he could not help staring at her amazing ass.

Back in the bedroom she said "First we need to do something about your erection. It would be too obvious if you go in your normal clothes."

He was hoping that she would finally allow him to come, but that was not the case. Instead she went into her closet to look.

After a few moments she returned, saying "This piece of shape wear will do the job." She held up what looked like a high-waisted woman's girdle. "Put this on and get dressed. Skip your boxers."

He looked at the piece of clothing she had given him. It was small but very elastic. It was a tight fit, but he managed to put it on. It pushed his hard dick tight against his stomach, and he could see how it would help hide his erection. He began dressing with his outer clothes and skipped his boxers as he had been told.

Meanwhile she had returned to her dresser. She opened her jewelery case and found a heavy gold chain. There were clips at both ends, and she clipped it onto her nipple piercings. "I like the feeling of this chain swinging when I move," she explained. Next came a small gold weight she attached to her clit piercing. She went to her closet again and returned with a light summer dress which she put on. No underwear this time. Her dress went to around mid-thigh.

What she did next surprised him even more. She went to one of her toy drawers and retrieved a large butt plug. Applying a liberal amount of lube to it she put it into her ass. It took some time and a lot of effort, but finally she got it in place. Finally she put on some runner's shoes. "I was thinking about taking a hike in the woods after lunch. What do you think?"

He would have preferred they go right back after lunch, so she could relieve his blue balls, but he agreed anyway. He had a feeling that he should not annoy her the least, if he wanted her to relieve him.

"Good," she said. She got a large bag. "Turn your back to me. And no looking, I want this to be a surprise."

He could not see what she packed in the bag.

"You can look again," she said as she zipped the bag closed. Then she led him into her garage.

He saw her car for the first time. It was a small BMW with two seats. Clearly an expensive car. They got in and drove to the diner.

After lunch they drove again. "I know this really deserted place in the hills," she said as she turned left onto a small dirt road. They drove for several kilometers before the dirt road ended. They got out, and she led him up a narrow trail between the trees.

He was carrying the bag, wondering what she had packed in it.

They followed the trail uphill for a few more kilometers. Then she turned left, off the trail. Navigating the terrain was a bit harder here. Ten minutes later they came to a small clearing. It was a beautiful place. Green grass surrounded by tall trees. A small stream was clucking at the edge of the clearing. "Here we are. What do you think?" she asked.

"It is beautiful."

"Now get undressed," she ordered. While he was undressing she dug into the back and picked out four wide leather cuffs. "Put them on." As he did that she pulled out four long pieces of rope. Then she told him to lie on his back in the grass and she tied the ropes to rings in his cuffs. The other ends of the ropes she tied to small trees at the edge of the clearing. Soon he was tied up spread-eagle. She took off her dress and went to the bag again. Out came a ball gag. "We can't have somebody hearing you scream and come here to look," she explained. "Open wide." Soon he was gagged for the first time in his life. She went to the bag again and pulled out another ball gag, which she put in her own mouth. Then she pulled out the remote control and pushed a button on it before she sat on his rigid shaft and began riding him.

It only took about twenty seconds before he orgasmed. It was even more intense than he had ever experienced before, almost painful, and his orgasm just kept going. He looked up at her riding him and saw the chain between her nipple piercings swing wildly as she gyrated on him. After about ten minutes he passed out. When he woke up again she had removed his gag and was untying the ropes holding his feet. He expected she would free him from his bondage, but that was not the case. Instead she took the ropes holding his feet and tied them to the same trees holding the ropes for his hands. The result was that his legs were spread wide over his chest.

She went to the bag and picked out a butt plug which she held up for him to see. It was not quite as big as the one she was wearing, but it was still quite sizable. "Have you ever worn a butt plug before?"

"No." Now he understood why she had tied him this way. His ass was easily accessible.

"Well, you have something to look forward too. It is even more pleasurable for men to wear because it stimulates the prostate," she explained while applying a liberal amount of lube to his asshole. "Now, this may hurt a little just when I push it in. But once it is in, it is a really nice feeling." She began pressing the tip of the butt plug into his ass.

It hurt, and he began to protest.

"Relax. It will only hurt more if you try to resist. And I am going to stick this plug up you ass whether you want it or not," she said while slowly and insistently pressing more and more of the butt plug into him.

He tried his best to try to relax, but it still hurt a bit. Then, with a sharp pain, the widest part of the plug went in, and there was no more pain. He felt stuffed. The feeling was a bit like he needed to take a large dump.

She released him from his bonds and told him to get dressed while she packed up their stuff.

He began with the tight woman's girdle, and soon he was dressed. He helped her packing.

"Now, this butt plug may give you a spontaneous orgasm, and I don't want to be causing one of those nasty electric shocks you seminal regulator insert will give you if you try to cum when it is in the orgasm denial mode. So I will leave it in the continuous orgasm mode. Try not to cum, or it will take us forever to get back to the car," she told him while putting on her dress.

Soon they were on their way. Walking with the butt plug was very pleasurable for him. It made his case of blue balls a lot worse. They had to stop several times for him to calm down when he got too close to cumming. Back at the car sitting down in the seat was another new experience as the plug was driven even deeper into his ass.

jabber43
jabber43
29 Followers