The Seminar

Story Info
A naive young man at a seminar gets an unexpected lesson.
2.7k words
4.57
18.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naïveté

This story takes place long ago in the early 1970s when the world was generally a much more innocent place. There was no internet, no mobile phones and porn was just a men's magazine that only showed breasts, certainly no genitals. A young man's introduction to sex was likely to have been after he got engaged!

There were about thirty of us, checking in to the hotel and the process was getting tedious. The course had been arranged months previously and the hotel had all our details, but it appeared that we each had to check in individually.

I recognised a few faces from my department but no one I actually knew, such are the problems of working for a big organisation. The course would last three days, if we ever got past the tedious check in process, and covered all aspects of our business in order for us to understand the function of the various departments other than our own.

I am pretty sure the reason for the course being residential was to get us away from our offices and to mingle so that by socialising we could build up inter departmental understanding, or some such corporate policy.

The days had a very standard format, meet for coffee, lecture, coffee break, lecture plus activities, lunch and so on until about five when we went our separate ways before repeating the whole procedure the next day.

Lunch was quite a social affair with tables of about eight or so and a good long break. Inevitably we gravitated to the same tables each day, with the same people, and formed quite a clique, but all from different departments which, I suppose, was the idea.

It takes all sorts to make a big company work and our table was quite a mixture. There was Rob, a loud and confident thirty something, though what his actual job was, no one really knew. Jane, who appeared a little shy, probably in her mid thirties. She wore square framed glasses and had a beguiling smile. Peter and John who seemed to be involved in a pissing competition about who had the bigger budget, best car etc. That left me and Jess, both in our first jobs straight out of school, and Helga who was, shall we say, our senior by some considerable margin.

Jess and I sat together and got along very well, as we were of an age and equal juniority. I enjoyed her bubbly company and always looked forward to lunch. I rather wished I had the confidence to ask her out one evening, but I was naïve and fear of rejection held me back. After all she was bubbly, confident, attractive and amusing. She must have been fighting men off all the time.

On the last day Helga suggested we all go out to a restaurant for a meal in the evening, as hotel food was getting repetitive. She mentioned an Italian she knew, quite close by, and suggested we meet there about seven.

During the afternoon tea break, Jane approached me saying that her sense of direction was totally hopeless and would I knock on her door just before seven, and we could walk there together. A flash of her smile sealed the deal, but I was keen to get there and get a seat next to the lovely Jess.

Just before seven I knocked on her door and she ushered me in with a cheery, "Won't be a moment," as she slipped back into the bathroom.

"Take a seat, shan't be a tick. You can have that wine if you like, I won't have time."

I sat down on the only chair such hotel rooms possess and saw the full glass of white wine on the table, so I made myself at home and took a sip.

Jane had not closed the bathroom door, but as she was only putting on her make up, I thought no more about it, besides I couldn't see in anyway. That was until I glanced to the back of the room and noticed the full length mirror on the wardrobe door gave me a view of her back as she used the bathroom mirror.

"Oh shit! I've got make up on this blouse. Hang on a tick."

She emerged from the bathroom and went to the wardrobe to choose another. Returning to the bathroom, and still without closing the door, took off her blouse and changed it.

"How's the wine?"

"Fine I said," taking another swig.

"Oh heck. This bra shows through my blouse. That's no good!" And she emerged from the bathroom sporting only a black bra on her top. I had never seen a real woman in a bra before and it was really quite exciting. I started to imagine what went on underneath, and while I was musing, she grabbed a flesh coloured one and scurried back, still without closing the door.

I knew she was going to take off that black bra!

I also knew that if I gazed innocently ahead, the mirrors would give me a glimpse of her breasts!

I was young, I was inexperienced, this was a long time ago. What was I going to do?

Suggest she close the bathroom door?

No way!

The black bra came off!

I hadn't seen many breasts at this stage of my young life, in truth I hadn't seen any, and I was mesmerised. Large, nearly self supporting, with big dark circles round her nipples. My cock also noticed, particularly as she didn't seem to be in a rush to put on the new one. What must they feel like to touch? To hold? To squeeze gently? Or to kiss?

Eventually her glorious orbs disappeared into their new enclosure, much to my disappointment, but I had a raging erection! I stood and quickly adjusted my self so I that could stand up when I needed to, without it being too obvious. The trouble was, that in those days, the only sure fire cure for an erection was an orgasm!

"Alright out there?"

"Yes fine." I replied, with more confidence than I felt.

"Nearly done. Could you please just help me with my zip, this skirt's a bit tight."

I expected her to come out, but it soon became obvious that she expected me to go to her. I made my way to the bathroom hoping I had managed to conceal my erection.

The skirt was quite tight and the zip, right in the middle at the back, was about half way up. I reached down and started to pull it up.

"I think you'll have to pull it down first, it's jammed."

I lowered the zip just as she twisted round. I let go of the zip and the skirt just fell to the floor.

I told you I was naïve! It finally began to dawn on my young brain! The hopeless sense of direction. The glass of wine. The position of the only chair. The open bathroom door. The wardrobe mirror. The stained blouse. The change of bra. The prolonged view of her breasts, and now the zip! How many more hints did I need?

"Well you are a very naughty boy, taking my skirt off like that," she said, now facing me, and ran her hand over my hardness. She bent forward and kissed me. I was still recovering from the shock of discovering that I was probably about to be seduced, that it took me a minute or two to respond.

My hands felt their way tentatively round her back as I responded to the kiss and they slid over the sheer silk of her skimpy panties. These were new sensations. It hard to remember from this distance just how exciting it was to feel a girl's bottom through just one thin layer of silky fabric. My erection just got firmer.

"I suppose you are going to undo my blouse now?" In a quizzical tone.

What! Was I hearing things? Was I being invited to get closer to those lovely breasts? I didn't need to be asked twice. Button by infuriatingly uncooperative button, my trembling fingers stumbled through the task. Eventually the blouse was opened all the way down the front and somehow it just slipped off her shoulders.

"You're not going to take off my bra, are you? Not and leave me standing here half naked?" The wording, the suggestion, inviting me to do something I normally only dream about in my fantasies.

Oh shit! Shit! Shit! I fumbled round the back for ages until I finally succeeded, and she smiled that beguiling smile as she let it fall. Standing clad only in her silky knickers she followed with,

"There, that's so much more comfortable! It's all right to touch, you know, I know you want to." And she lent forwards for another kiss as my hand made its first contact with a naked breast. Warm, pliable, and gorgeous with little button hard nipples in those big dark circles.

"I think we ought to go next door." She led me into the room, sat on the edge of the bed and undid my belt, she lowered my trousers and I stepped out of them, shedding my slip-on shoes on the way.

It wasn't long before we were both down to our pants and were enjoying another hot passionate kiss, standing at the foot of the bed.

Somehow the fact that I had a raging erection no longer mattered, my brain was overloaded with new sights, new sensations, new expectations.

"Now I want you to take down my panties.....very, very, slowly." I was shaking like a leaf, and my hands barely followed the commands of my brain. I managed to get my fingers into the sides and lower her panties over the sensuous curves of her bum and lower belly, revealing her all to my inexperienced gaze. A forest of dark curls, an aroma of bath oil, and just visible, the outer lips of her sex.

My first sight of a vagina!

She helped me out of my pants and my cock sprang free, fully erect, almost touching my navel, and so obviously ready for action. She led me over to the bed, lay down and parted her thighs enticingly.

"Come here," she whispered, and as she dragged me towards her, my legs fell neatly between hers. Millions of years of evolution simply took over.

My cock seemed to know exactly what to do. As she raised her bum slightly and tilted her pelvis towards me, I just slid into her moist haven without the slightest resistance.

The sensations were totally new, totally overwhelming, and after only a few short strokes I sensed a familiar feeling and knew, just knew for certain, that I had already reached the point of no return.

There was no going back, no slowing down, it was way too late for that. The inevitable was just about to happen.

It happened.

I came, and I came in a way I had never cum before, with powerful pulses rippling all along my cock as I forcefully ejaculated deep inside her.

"Whoa Tiger! Whoa!" That was short and sweet, but very, very sexy."

I knew I must have disappointed her and started to apologise when she shushed me.

"The first time is always quick, anyway it's pretty hot having a man cum that quickly, but let's have a glass of wine and see what happens."

"So you knew?"

"Knew what?" She asked innocently.

"That it was my first!"

"Well sort of. It took you a long time to pick up on my hints. I thought when you got up to adjust your trousers you might be on your way, but even flashing my tits didn't do the job."

"You knew I was watching?"

"Mirrors work both ways you know! I saw you get up and slide your hand down the front of your trousers and I thought. Goodee he's got a stiffy, he'll be over in a moment, but you were the perfect gentleman. That's when thankfully, my zip got stuck, because I was wondering if I might have to come over and strip off in front of you."

"Was it that obvious? I can't believe I was that naïve, but I never thought a real woman would want to..... well you know.....do it with me."

"Everyone likes sex you know! That's how we all got here after all.

"Besides the way you act round Jess makes it pretty obvious that you fancy her like mad, and equally obvious that you don't know what to do about it."

She got off the bed, naked, to fetch two glasses and the open bottle of wine. I had an opportunity to feast my eyes on a naked woman for the first time, as she moved about the room. Breasts, buttocks and that triangle of dark hair, all things that so far I had only been able to imagine. She had such confidence. We had just 'done it' and here she was, waltzing around the room naked. Is this how adults behave? Hello, things were stirring again.

We sipped a glass of wine as I tried to rationalise what had just happened. I had just lost my virginity to an older woman. An older, more experienced woman, who by her own admission liked to have sex, and it felt bloody fantastic.

As the evening progressed it cooled down, so we slid under the covers and kissed and cuddled. She toyed with my cock as I explored her body. Those glorious breasts with the big dark circles and the wet slippery area between her legs. I certainly hadn't been expecting that.

I don't know what I had been expecting, but definitely much more difficulty in locating the right spot and a load more resistance to entry, but my cock had just slipped in. The sensation was so much more intense than I anticipated, and so I came very much more quickly than I ever had when masturbating, and with so much more vigour.

Jane had got me fully hard again by now, and she rolled on top of me. Another surprise! With a little careful manoeuvring on her part, I felt my cock slide into that gloriously moist haven again. This time things progressed more slowly.

I tried to move but was told to just lie still, she would do the work.

"Massage my breasts gently while I fuck you very, very, slowly."

A woman had just said 'fuck'!

What's more she had said 'while I fuck you.' I'd never thought of a woman saying that, let alone doing it, but fuck me she did. Slow, super sexy, short strokes. I lasted much longer this time but after a while I felt the tension rise.

"Can you please be still for a moment."

She stopped until the crisis had passed, then continued slowly. We had several halts along the way to prolong things, until I felt her change to a rocking action. Then, quite suddenly, the rocking turned into a more vigorous grinding action and her breathing changed.

Now I felt a totally new sensation. Something grasped my cock repeatedly which defeated all my attempts to prolong the act and I ejaculated again.

She collapsed onto my chest and breathed into my ear.

"Now, that was good. Fucking good. That time I came, Tiger!"

I don't remember how many times we 'did it' that night but I do remember the highlights. The feel of a warm unfettered breast. The realisation that a woman could enjoy sex for the sake of it. The slippery feel of a moist vagina. And above all, the sensation of that first orgasm deep inside a woman.

We never did get anything to eat that night but we did get some funny looks at breakfast, bearing in mind what we had done was highly unusual for the era, but did I care? Not a jot. Inside my head a silent voice was screaming, Jen and I had sex last night! I fucked her, and she fucked me. We fucked each other until we fell asleep, and I'm not a virgin anymore, can't you tell? Doesn't it show?

As always, I love to get your thoughts. Please spare a moment to leave a comment, or a score, particularly if you enjoyed it.