All Comments on 'The Seminar'

by Slowandeasy47

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SexyShelSexyShelover 1 year ago

Very good story. But if the hero of the tale was early twenties, or younger, then after his first orgasm inside a woman he might not have lost his erection at all, or at worst would have another hard-on within ten minutes. In the story it took him a while to get hard again instead of the almost instant recovery that is more likely.

BenLongBenLongover 1 year ago

Enjoyable story, S&E, although I think your memories of the 1970s may not be quite the same as mine. Although I remember the very first playboy magazine that showed pubic hair, there were other materials available for those who knew how to get them. Usually kept behind the counter at the liquor store or perhaps even the local bookstore, but they were there.

Explicit pornographic photos and been available virtually since the beginning of cameras.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have a great writing style; having the ability to not only promptly lead the reader into the moment, but also to cause he/she to feel as if he/she were there and witnessing the events. That's a gift. Thanks for sharing.

G

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I’m sure that the kids of today just don’t get the same satisfaction of their first go, seen it all on the internet, I liked the way you wrote this very real form an age gone by.

BGHillmanBGHillman20 days ago

Very enjoyable read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlowandeasy47@Slowandeasy47
The best part of writing is reading your comments! I look at all the feedback on my stories trying to decide on the most popular themes. Massage? Early experiences? Swinging? Your comments decide which of my forty unfinished stories gets more attention!