All Comments on 'The Senator and the Barbarian girl'

by cerrotorre

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Vintage_DMVintage_DMover 2 years ago

Thank you for another excellent story. Very well written, looking forward to future chapters and seeing where you take all the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’d love more about Phillipus…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love how humane (given the time period) you make the masters in your stories. Even though I read NC stories, I detest how so many of the male characters are arrogant sadistic asses. Your stories make me happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story very much. The characters come to life when you write. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You write very well, I just wish fewer stories had men aroused by cruelty to women ..

walt555walt555over 2 years ago

I liked it a lot, your names are for the Roman's are a nice touch. Keep going pls

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story. It's also worth nothing that, as you alluded to in one of your other stories, anal sex was used as a form of birth control in antiquity. Maybe something we can hope to see in the future? What hotblooded man wouldn't want to buttfuck a tall blonde German woman?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should pin her down and begin breeding her at will. She may be reluctant and afraid but be overpowered and come accept her place in life. He has total power over her so that power imbalance would be fascinating to see play out. How she comes to accept and even enjoy in a masochistic way being made pregnant and used for his relief. How between pregnancies he fucks her in the ass and mouth and won't tell her when he will impregnate her next but just does it without asking. Maybe she appreciates how kind he is and wants to repay his generosity by being his sex toy and personal breeder. The intimacy that comes with such power and ownership, power over her reproduction, her discipline, even life and death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Yes, more!

I read this but was so intrigued that I read the earlier series.

That was a lot of fun, you managed to fit most of the genres into one story line...Romance, erotic couplings, non-consent, incest, lesbian, BDDM...something for everyone.

You have proven yourself a gifted writer, so I would like to read more about the family, perhaps you could give us an update on this series about Marcus and his women.

bucksumgalbucksumgalover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story and would love to read more about these characters. It would be interesting to read the life of a concubine, especially since you've placed this, not in a palace, but on a working farm. The series shows a range of masters and a range of slaves. It's not just one stereotype that you force everyone into whether they fit or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really like these slave stories. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Perhaps it is the feel of ultimate power over other humans that I find so arousing". That's definitely something to explore more. He should remind her that he can beat her if she doesn't comply or sell her to a whorehouse or return her to the fields and start trying to get her pregnant. He should take pleasure from the fear and trepidation and pleasure on her face and her own reluctance while she clearly enjoys being used and owned so completely. Plus he should fuck her in the ass just to dominate her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great spin-off! Would love to see more anal play.

Horseman68Horseman68about 1 year ago
Totally Delighted.

Actually, to say am delighted to have found a sequel to the Marcus and Rebekah story is an understatement. Endorse all of the laudatory comments of other readers on your absorbing characters and human depictions in that and your new work. Bravos.

Anticipate the relationship of the Senator with his new woman combining with Rebecca’s suggestions on new slave treatment evolving to create another insightful read. Accordingly, please abandon the incertitude of your “may write more in this storyline” comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercerrotorre@cerrotorre
Dear readers, Part 8 and the final chapter of A Summer of Submission has been submitted for review. In it, Julie's friend comes for a visit and arrives earlier than expected. A big surprise awaited. I hope you enjoy it. From some of the comments I gather this story is no...