The Serf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Ma'am." She says.

"Spread those feet as widely as they will go without straining your legs," I tell her. "That way I can see what you're doing to that sloppy skank pit." She parts her legs as soon as I tell her to and waits. "I don't care what you've done before, or how you think you like it. This isn't for your pleasure, serf, it's to release that aching tension so you may better devote yourself to my service without the burning throb in that slut-hole distracting you. You'll do it the proper way."

I take hold of her right hand, I've already seen that she's right-handed, and move it for her. I put the pad of her first finger snugly, but lightly, atop the swollen button of her clit. I start it moving, rubbing her pussy with slow and steady circles. I keep hold of her hand, controlling her rhythmic motion.

Joyce is clearly eager. As soon as I start that finger moving, Joyce's eyes go wide and she sucks in a loud, deep, and fast breath.

"You will behave. You will not disappoint me. You will stand still. Only gutter whores squirm around while diddling their pussies in front of an audience. You will not moan like some cheap tramp, either, we're not making a porno here! Just stand there and play with yourself until I tell you it's time to climax."

"Yes, Ma'am!" Joyce agrees eagerly, "I'll do whatever you want me to, Ma'am!" As I release her wrist, her hand keeps going as it was. I warn her not to let her hand speed up, I don't want her to race to the finish line, I want her to fully release that tension before it impedes her ability to serve me. She assures me, in a very urgent and throaty voice, she'll behave.

Sophie fetches me my crop. Joyce sees it but doesn't shirk back as I take it in my hand. I'd suspect she's been kissed by a crop a few million times before. She speaks too highly of her former Master for him not to have disciplined her for infractions and disappointments.

In a few short seconds I see the tension growing across Joyce's body as rapidly as her breaths are growing noisy. In a few more seconds she's so tensed up that her muscles take on a slight quiver to them. And then, after at most a minute of rubbing herself, I see the first drop of honey fall from her furry lips. By that point her breaths are getting noisy-loud, taking on a deep-but-girly desperation to them. The quivers steadily strengthen as they ripple along her taut muscles. Enough that her breasts start to jiggle lightly.

I reach a hand out to one of Joyce's breasts and very tenderly stroke it with my fingertips as I stand in front of her. It forces her to see me, to see a girl sweetly stroking her body. I know it's a strong tease to her, but since she's never been with a woman before I want to see how that's going to affect her. I see goosebumps erupt instantly over her sensitive mound as I tease it. Then tighten into a new hardness as my finger finds the rock of her nipple poking out. Clearly her body enjoys a feminine touch. Her breaths continue getting raspier, and her teeth clench tightly. I guess the thought isn't turning her off, either. "That's my good serf-bitch!" I coo sweetly to Joyce. "I know, that slutty little pussy feels so much like it's ready to cum, doesn't it. Well it's not. It can just wait until it's ready to really cum hard and let go of all it's aching, throbbing tension, before I allow it to cum. You just keep behaving like a good slut." I lightly, and firmly, pinch her nipple. Then I tease her other breast.

It's been maybe two minutes. I don't bother looking at my watch yet. There's no way it's been close to the five minutes I usually make new subs wait before I allow them relief. I give her a very light little tap on her tensed bottom with my crop, just enough for her to feel it's tip touching her. "Behave that naughty, slutty, little bottom for your Queen and Owner."

"Yes, Ma'am," Joyce says quickly, her voice more of a desperately hungry moan cried out. And her voice laced with uncertainty. I'm sure she's wondering now if she's strong enough to behave until granted her release. Especially now that I see a few more drops of her thin honey falling from her pussy.

"Just how long as that little skank pit gone without relief?" I say with a distasteful disbelief to my voice.

"Six months, Ma'am!" Her voice is all moan, cried out loud, fast, and pleadingly desperate. I hadn't expected that answer. Surely one of the three wannabe-pretenders she's been with was capable of making a woman have a satisfying orgasm! But apparently not. I revise my timeline. I know all three used this body for their pleasure, losers like that couldn't pass up any chance to use a pussy. Joyce has to be suffering far worse than most would be. While she looks capable of forcing herself to last the five minutes, there's really no reason for it. Her pussy has to be burning hotter than any fire and throbbing her beyond her experience already. Making her wait would just be torture for her. Not that I'm opposed to torture, but it wouldn't make the climax any more satisfying, it would just make her suffer a couple of more minutes of this sweet agony.

I tell her to "show me how my new pussy climaxes now."

"Yes, My beloved Queen!" Joyce cries out. Then she screams as she stops holding it in. her body shudders violently hard, her pussy more leaking a small steady flow than dripping. Her head more snaps than falls back, her mouth hanging wide as she cries out her sensual scream. She shudders hard and long, her breasts dancing, her bottom wiggling, as she screeches to hot cries. After about a minute I see that she's ready and pull her hand from her pussy telling her she's skanked up my realm enough. She keeps going, shuddering as each wave of her orgasm washes over her body. It takes a couple of minutes for the waves to ebb. Which leaves Joyce standing loose and spent on rubbery legs. Her head comes forward, her mouth still wide agape, as she pants hard for her breath. What surprised me is that I didn't have to crop her bottom even once to remind her to behave for me. I always have to remind subs to behave while they're holding a climax back. And Joyce has never done it like this before.

I allow her a couple of minutes to get herself together. I go to my desk and send Sophie for a second cup of coffee. Once Sophie returns, I tell Joyce "my slave will lock you in your cage for the night. You'll stay there until prove your slutty butt trustworthy enough to be allowed to roam around my realm unsupervised. We have very strict laws here against whoredom." I tell Sophie to "take her to the dungeon, where worthless peasant girls inevitably end up caged." Sophie giggles at the medieval reference, and walks Joyce to the playroom. She locks Joyce in dog kennel I keep in a corner for subs to wait around in. Then she returns.

By now it's become clear to me that I've stumbled upon a very well-trained and truly subservient slave-girl. Joyce isn't the kind of toy I can kick to the curb when I'm done amusing myself with her. Plus, a truly subservient slave is as valuable as it is rare. And unlike Sophie, Joyce isn't a virgin, thus her pussy is usable. Sophie, my virginal handmaiden, won't be allowing anyone to use her pussy but me. A handmaiden, even one who's a slave-girl, ought to be a maiden, shouldn't she?

I know that I'll have to look after Joyce for a while. I knew that when she followed me to my table in that club. I thought about getting her things from the loser, my friend Janelle would be more than happy to get some of "the guys," her fellow deputies, and go get it from him. Knowing her opinion of wife-beaters, she'd probably not just pray, but egg him on, hoping he'd give them an excuse to beat him senseless before carting him off to jail. The more I think about it, the more I like the idea. I've decided that whatever clothing he's provided for her obviously wouldn't be up to my standards, so I don't want it. But there's no reason it shouldn't help the needy. I email Janelle and ask if she'd care to fetch the donation.

Then I get on Amazon. They have next day delivery here since they have a big warehouse right in town. I click up a few outfits for Joyce, getting her sizes from the bra, panties, and shoes she had on. They fit her well. The computer promises me delivery before noon tomorrow. A girl has just gotta love Prime!

I go to bed, bringing Sophie with me as always. I have to admit, I'm horny. I was earlier, in the club. Joyce got me aroused a little more with her humility. Sophie and her so-selfless so un-jealous service tonight did me in. I caress Sophie's bare breast very affectionately. She melts before my eyes. I tell her "while that skanky peasant girl is here to serve me, I will count on you, even more, my so-loving little maiden slave. With her to slave away on the mundane, you will have so much more time to attend to my more... personal service. I'd never let a skank like her near me! Only a sweet maiden gets to service her Queen. Now be a good slave-girl and give me a tender massage to go to sleep with."

Sophie beams brighter than ever. She so happily starts giving me the hottest of slutty massages. And once she gets past my bare bottom, her tongue so skillfully releases all of my tension. Four times before my thrashing hips manage to dislodge her. She starts her massaging over again, her stiff nipples still dancing so lightly on my bare back as I drift into a sweet sleep. I am so lucky to have such a devout little slave-girl.

Chapter 2: The Peasant Whore's First Lesson

Sunday morning I wake a little early. I take my trip to the bathroom, where I prefer no attendant to be with me, and then wake Sophie. I tell her since she has extra time now there's no reason I should have to "make do" with a shower when she has the time to give me a proper bath this morning. Sophie so happily agrees that there isn't. She gives me a very affectionate bath, expertly washing me, shaving me, and washing my hair while I bask in the hot bubbles. A girl could definitely grow accustomed to the extra attention.

Sophie makes me a pot of coffee and serves me my morning cup. Nude. Now that I don't have any immediate use for her, I tell her to go get Joyce out of her cage. I tell Sophie there's no reason my slaves can't share the bathroom this morning, it'll give Sophie a chance to make sure Joyce "pretties her skanky butt up enough" while not taking up any more of Sophie's time. I tell Sophie she's to wear her gree dress today, and that Joyce will look good with pink nail polish on. Sophie agrees and assures me she'll hurry back in case some whim might strike me.

While Sophie is seeing to their morning shower, I check my email and see a reply from Janelle. She tells me after getting my email last night, she checked Reagan's Facebook and saw the video. She asks for Joyce's former address and tells me she'll gladly collect Joyce's things for donation. And maybe ask "the asshole's new friend on MPD there to tag along..." In Janelle-speak that means to come along long enough to find an excuse to do what she would have done last night, and haul him off to jail. She really doesn't like abusers. She asks whether Joyce is "good slut."

I barge right in the bathroom, seeing both Sophie and Janelle in the shower, sharing it like lovers. I ask Joyce if the address on her license is "that pile of excrement's address," where her clothes are. She says yes. I go get her little purse. Then I go through it, getting out her phone and important ID. I send Janelle the address and tell her Joyce doesn't need anything, just donate it all to wherever. I reset her phone and add my usual spyware apps to it. Then I snoop around enough to see that it's a MetroPCS phone, and it's billed to her debit card. I click up T-Mobile and order a real phone for Joyce to use, on my account. Hers is older and doesn't have the latest features as Sophie's does. I get her the same phone Sophie has. A new model with all the features, but a not-so-expensive model. A nice one though. It'll be here in a few days. Until then, I make note of Joyce's current phone number. I know, somehow, that her true Master provided this phone for her before his accident. The pretenders wouldn't have bothered to provide her anything they didn't have to.

I have Sophie make breakfast and start teaching Joyce how to cook and dish out food my way. While Sophie gets her little slave dress to wear, I keep Joyce naked while she works. Which Joyce doesn't seem to mind one bit. When breakfast is ready, I have Sophie join me at the table to attend my closer needs while Joyce serves us both as a waitress. Joyce has clearly served a table before. She seems used to serving and not thinking about eating. When we're done, Joyce clears the table, and then I allow her to make herself a plate and eat in the kitchen while I sip my dessert coffee.

I have guests coming this evening for supper. Sophie's family, whom I have over about every other Sunday evening so Sophie can get some time to visit her parents and two younger siblings. However Sophie usually spends some extra time on the housework anytime I have guests coming over. And to me, her family are my guests here.

I bluntly tell Sophie that for now, she will remain at my side to attend me very personally. Joyce will do the housework I want to be done. I tell her that it's her "first opportunity to please me by doing an especially good job scrubbing my castle." After all, isn't that what peasant girls are for? I tell Joyce to "do your very best. The best you've done before, and then try harder and do better. I want my castle to sparkle like a castle should for guests." Then I have Sophie show Joyce where the cleaning supplies are, and give her very pointed directions on what to do in what order. While I enjoy a lazy Sunday morning on my sofa, watching TV.

Joyce doesn't hesitate or think of complaining. She gets down on her knees and starts polishing my furniture. The coffee table is first. In ten minutes she has it shining brighter than new. As good as Sophie could have it. Clearly Joyce is no stranger to doing housework on her knees. It shows.

I take a moment to caress her bottom and tell her that she's done a good job on my table. I'm pleased that she's capable of scrubbing decently. I take a quick peek at her pussy, her so-puffy mound poking out prominently from the backs of her thighs as she's on all fours, and see that it's starting to glisten again. Such a good girl! Obviously humbling herself and praise gets her hot. I leave her to keep working.

Joyce never takes a break. She eagerly scrubs my house to a nice shine. It takes her an hour in the living room, which isn't too bad. There's a lot of furniture that needs polishing. Dusting. Vacuuming. All sorts of work for a good serf to do. And she never minds being on her hands and knees as she works.

I keep a close eye on Joyce. Not because I don't trust her, and not because I don't think she'll get the work done properly. I can already see that Joyce is going to put everything she has into pleasing me, and for now pleasing me means getting my house ready for my guests. I doubt she's even given any thought to much else, just to pleasing me by making this place shine. Instead I watch her body for signs of how it's affecting her. I see hard nipples atop shamelessly jiggling breasts hanging down from her chest. And I see the glistening under her fur slowly, but steadily, sparkling a little more.

I have no doubt that her arousal buds as she works. Just the thought of knowing that she's pleasing me is enough to gradually and steadily ramp her arousal.

It's been maybe an hour. Joyce is still on her hands and knees, finishing the living room by polishing the legs on the office chair at my desk. It has her bottom to me, which lets me see the glistening in her fur. I point to it and whisper to Sophie, who's kneeling at my side, to fetch me a one-inch "lollipop." Sophie grins, her grin evil, as she hurries to get me the requested toy. She returns and offers it to me atop her upturned palms.

The toy is just what it sounds like. It's a one-inch heavy plastic ball with a stick about 8" long on it that's a little thinner than a pencil. On the other end it has a little ring for a handle. I take my toy and quietly cross over to where Joyce is on all fours. "you will keep working hard, my peasant girl, you've done an acceptable job so far. Do not disappoint me now." Joyce immediately assures me she'll do her best to never disappoint me. While she's speaking, I take the toy and use the ball to tease her slit a little. Then I slowly and steadily push it into her pussy.

Joyce purrs a deep moan that she does her best to mute. She shivers so erotically as it slides into her obviously-eager pussy. She keeps working, her hands having a very slight tremble to them, as it slips in and back out of her. Which leaves it with a very good coat of her slippery honey clinging to it. Enough to nicely lubricate it.

Joyce gasps a little as she feels that wide ball slip between her tight cheeks and come to rest against her asshole. She keeps on working. I hold it in place a few seconds, letting her feel it pressing against her tender and tiny hole. Then I push gently with just enough pressure. I feel her muscle, like rubber, give and allow the ball to stretch it wide. Joyce lets out a tiny grunt as it slips through and into her bottom. I press it about halfway into her butt, then take my hand off of it, leaving it there with half its stick and the little ring sticking out from the crack of her bottom.

She keeps polishing. After a short moment I see little goosebumps sprouting up all over her cheeks. Then a moment later they're creeping onto her upper thighs. I'm sure they're long since over her lips, under that fur, too. Listening carefully I hear the change in her breathing as it gets slightly deeper and faster.

Clearly the toy is doing what it's designed to do. As her body moves, it's ball wiggle very slightly inside her bottom. And it's weight is already pressing it against the backside of her pussy. Which is where she's feeling it's tiny motions. It doesn't take much more for me to see that her pussy is steadily glistening brighter. Or that her nipples are straining to more stiffness.

Joyce tries hard not to show the arousal building throughout her body. There's no hiding it from me. I know exactly what to look for. But it doesn't affect her menial service. She keeps working away.

Her next task is the bathroom. My guests use this one, and I like it clean for them, as well as for my slaves to use. You have to admit, being nude on your hands and knees scrubbing a toilet with a toothbrush, all with a toy sticking out of your butt, is definitely demeaning. Joyce never flinches from it. She just obediently does the chore, while trying to force her body not to show her blossoming arousal.

When the Amazon package comes, Joyce is visible to the delivery guy as she polishes the short lengths of baseboards in my hall. Despite being shown off publicly to him, she just keeps going. For that I have to give her another little petting and tell her she's pleasing her Queen. She works hard. Despite taking a break long enough to serve our lunch, and then eat hers, she manages to get the kitchen done by 3:00 as well. Including scrubbing the floor on her hands and knees. But the time she's done, there's only one thing in my house messy: her pussy. That's gotten rather sloppy wet by then.

Sophie's family is due at 4:00. Although her parents have seen her in the slutty slaves dresses too many times to count, her siblings have yet to. And they're not going to. They're young, but not so young they wouldn't know slutty when they saw it. So I tell Sophie to get read and put her school clothes on. I have an outfit set out for her. She changes.

Then I go through the box and find the outfit I picked out for Joyce to wear for them. It's a simple tight skirt that will hug her body from waist to mid-thigh, with a loose-fitting blouse over it. And spiky heels. I order a pair of lace boy-shorts panties, low cut below her hips, and a matching strapless bra to go under the white blouse and pastel pink skirt. Pastel pink leather shoes, too. She definitely looks cute in it, slightly slutty, but not overtly so. More like the proverbial sleazy secretary. It's perfect for the evening. Before I allow her to dress, I very gently ease the toy all the way into her bottom, which leaves only the little tiny ring sticking out, and that doesn't poke out enough to be noticeable under her skirt.

123456...9