The Serf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Sophie's family arrives I allow her to get the door and welcome them. And I allow her time to just talk and catch up, most of which is spent with her siblings. I don't exactly introduce Joyce. I just refer to her as the "house serf." Of course the youngest one has to ask what a serf is, and Sophie says it's a "servant." close enough, and clean enough of a description. Nor do I introduce my guests to Joyce. She properly, and politely, addresses all of them as "Sir" and "Ma'am," even the kids. Which they get a giggle out of.

Joyce is very attentive to fetching whatever she's told to fetch. And serving it properly, a trick I made sure she knew before my guests arrived. And yes, the young ones get a kick out of having someone to fetch and wait on them. Joyce doesn't even react as she hears Sophie, with my permission, telling her parents the story of how I "rescued" Joyce. I certainly notice her father cringe hard when he hears about the creep's Tasing. A Tasing her mother grin her approval of. I guess she doesn't like abusers either.

Joyce serves supper, waiting the table better than a waitress would. No ever wants for anything. Sophie and I cooked before they arrived; with Joyce to serve, it allows me to let Sophie spend all of the time with her family. I'm sure Sophie enjoys that. I know the little ones do. After supper is over, and we're all enjoying our coffee in the living room, Joyce gets her supper and eats in the kitchen.

It's once Sophie's family is gone that the fun begins.

After Joyce's hard work today, and Sophie's selfless devotion to me and utter lack of jealousy toward Joyce, my slave-girls clearly deserve a little reward tonight. And I deserve a very amusing little show; but as Queen of the realm I always deserve whatever I want. It's a tradition dating all the back to prehistoric times and the very first queen of whatever she was the queen of, maybe just some grass huts back then!

I'm not really seriously thinking of keeping Joyce. I never was, and I've made sure that Joyce knows she's mine for the time being, but my plan is to find her a good King or Queen to serve and worship. Someone who will treat her properly. I think she's figured out I "rescued" her because I didn't approve of the way she was being treated, not because I wanted her. Not that it matters, there are some rules to this lifestyle and one of them, in my world, is that if you take a slave, you own it. Until I find a very good place for Joyce, I'll take as good of care of her as I do Sophie. To make Joyce an even better slave, and thus more desirable for a new Owner, she should know everything about serving and pleasing others. It seems to me her previous Owner was a little lacking there, teaching her only what she needed to know to best please Him. Then again, if he didn't intend to share her or use her with others, that would be all she needed to know to serve him. I'm not shy about sharing or using my toys with others. Except for Sophie, her I keep for myself.

Tonight seems to be as good of a time as any to start finding out just what Joyce knows and teaching her what she doesn't. Especially the skills that I can enjoy, or have use of, while she's here. I already know that Joyce has never done anything with another woman, so I know all of her "girly" skills will be lacking, at best. It really does take a lot of practice to develop a very good pussy-licking technique. Since I am a huge fan of massages, especially the long, leisurely, and tender variety, that seems like a good first lesson for Joyce.

I summon both of them to the playroom, and both come eagerly. Sophie immediately drops to her knees before me. Seeing that, Joyce follows suit a split second behind Sophie. Clearly she's trying hard to learn what's expected of her. And be a very good serf girl for her new Queen. I stand in front of her and take a moment of stroke my fingers through her short hair. Hers is the shortest any of my toys have had. And usually, I like longer hair on girls. But somehow, Joyce pulls off the boy-short hair and looks good with it. Picturing her with longer hair, I don't think she'd look any cuter. Or any more girly.

"You've been a very good little serf today," I tell her in a sweet voice while I stroke her head. "You can scrub like a decent house-bitch and no one complained about you as our serving-slut tonight. Now you will learn how to give a sweet and slutty erotic massage. Your Queen likes massages."

I turn a little to Sophie and tell her to get things ready. Sophie quickly sets out the little warmer, lights its candle, and fills it cup with warming oil. She pulls the little table over beside the massage table and covers the massage table with a plush sheet for me. Once she's done that, I tell her "get those clothes off, slave."

Once Sophie is nude, I have Joyce stand. Joyce is already nude. As my house serf I've decided that she'll be kept naked, clothing being reserved for when she leaves the house, or when I have guests over I don't think should see her nude. That's pretty rare, most of my friends know that seeing naked people is a risk of coming to my home. And I don't care who sees Joyce nude. I'm not modest about some little peasant serf's nakedness at all!

"Slave, on the table," I say with a teasing sweetness to my voice.

Sophie's eyes are instantly as wide as saucers. Her grin is even wider. "Oh, YES! Mistress!" She's very quickly on the table, lying on her stomach, looking very comfy as she grins. She loves being the "practice dummy" for my toys.

I have Joyce climb up onto the table and straddle Sophie's thighs. Then I get my crop. I use the tip of it to lightly caress Joyce's firm cheek, already thinking of the crack it will make as it lands on that hard globe. I have Joyce lean over and put her hands to Sophie's shoulders. I tell her to knead them gently and leisurely, that she's never to rush a massage.

Almost immediately I hear that crack. Not a loud one, not even one that gets a yelp from Joyce or leaves a red spot on her bottom. It's just a light tap of the tip on her bare flesh. Enough to get her attention as I tell her to ease up a little, to knead Sophie's shoulders even more tenderly. Joyce instantly apologizes and lightens her grip enough that I can see it. It gets her another light tap as I tell her "more. Ladies prefer it very soft, unlike men." A third little tap has her pressure perfect.

Sophie thanks Joyce with a very sensual little purr. I reward Joyce by caressing the cheeks of her bottom with my hands. "That's a good serf," I tell her in my honeyed voice. "You're going to make such a good whore! You'll make your Queen lots of money!" I stroke her bottom for close to two minutes while her hands get used to the tenderness I want.

I have Joyce lean forward. I use my hands on her sides to get her chest positioned perfectly so that only the tips of her nipples are lightly touching Sophie's bare back. And I make sure that Joyce's hands keep the same gentleness in their kneading. And that her arms stay off of Sophie.

Sophie purrs with a tinge of aroused-squeal in her breath.

Joyce grins as she hears that. I very lightly run the tip of a finger up and down, tracing a slow line along Joyce's wide slit. Joyce purrs as the goosebumps sprout up on her lips and bottom. As she works, her muscles wiggle her body just enough to have her ample breasts jiggling slightly, which has her rock-hard nipples dancing over Sophie back.

I keep stroking Joyce's slit. "That's a good whore!" I tell her, "I know it strains your abs. I don't care!" I put a bit of taunting giggle into the last part. "Who cares about a whore? No one. People only care that their whore is so perfect at using her body for pleasure. You'll be perfect, like a good whore." I feel a very slight shiver flow through her body, telling me that she's liking it as much as Sophie is.

In a couple of more minutes I start her moving. I have her slowly inch her way down Sophie's back, her hands very affectionately kneading every muscle Sophie has. Sophie's back and her sides. As Joyce's hands move down, I have her scoot her legs back smoothly to keep her chest in place. To leave her nipples there, dancing on Sophie's flesh. Those work their way down Sophie's back ahead of Joyce's hands.

A few more light crop taps on Joyce's bottom remind her to ignore the cramping soreness in her abs and hands and focus instead on pleasuring Sophie perfectly. And a few more slow her down a few times, teaching her to move down Sophie's back at a pace that's so slow it's barely progressing at all.

In about forty minutes Joyce's nipples reach Sophie's bottom. Sophie has a very nice bottom. It's youthfully firm, and nicely rounded, even with her lying flat. And it's covered with very soft, delicate, feminine skin. I love it. And judging by the little purrs I hear creeping into Joyce's breaths as her nipples dance over that silkiness, she loves it, too.

I use my crop to remind her to ignore her breasts and stay focused on pleasuring Sophie. It takes a while for her nipples to make their way over those rounded globes, leaving goosebumps on them. Both on Joyce's breasts and Sophie's cheeks. A few minutes later, it's Joyce's hands sweetly rubbing those cheeks while her nipples are on Sophie's thighs. And Sophie's thighs are just as sensual as her bottom is.

I make Joyce work her way all the way down to Sophie's feet. It takes well over an hour, maybe even closer to two hours, before Joyce's hands finally reach Sophie's ankles and I allow her to stop. Sophie thanks Joyce with the sweetest purring sigh.

"That's how a good whore gives a massage, serf. Never hurried. Leisurely. So that the person fully enjoys his or her whore. You will always massage like that unless specifically told otherwise. It takes longer, but who cares? It feels better. You will practice until you get it perfectly." I tell Joyce.

Joyce just smiles and says "Yes, my Queen, as you wish of this peasant whore, Ma'am." But she says it with a twinkle in her eye that tells me she doesn't mind one bit.

"Slave, roll on your back," I tell Sophie and she snaps to life and hurries to obey me.

I get a pair of short ropes from the cabinet. Sophie watches me with wide eyes, certain that she's the one about to be tied, less sure of what I have in mind to do with her body. I take hold of her left leg, bending its knee fully until the back of her heel is against the back of her thigh. I wrap a few loops of the finger-thick hemp rope around her ankle and tie that off before doing the same with her thigh, as close to her crotch as I can get them. I loop the free end of the rope around both her thigh and ankle a few times, getting snug coils around her, then drape it over those coils. I pull the free end down and tie it off to the rails of the table, binding Sophie's leg down with her foot at the very edge of the table. Then I do the same with her right leg. It leaves Sophie's legs splayed wide and useless for her. To help those legs stay where I put them, I tie an adjustable spreader bar to her knees and spread them wide. Then another little strap on each end of the spreader bar tied off straight down to the edges of the table.

I use ordinary police-issue handcuffs to lock Sophie's wrists to the head of the table, taking those away from her as well.

Now that Sophie is snugly where I want her, I turn my attention to Joyce. "It's time you learn to eat pussy like an eager lesbian whore. Every good whore should know that. My slave will provide a pussy for you to practice on."

Sophie grins so widely. But she also has that slight nervousness to her face that tells me she knows she's in for a very long evening. One that will be as sweet and good and it is agony and torment. But it'll be a good kind of agony for her.

Joyce looks both accepting and nervous as she hears what she'll be doing next. I imagine the edginess is because she's never been close to a woman before and knows she hasn't a clue what to do where, and thus how to please me by doing a very affectionate job on my slave. I don't see any of the revulsion I sometimes see on "girl-virgin" toys, those that have not just never been with a woman but are put off by the idea of it. They tend to overcome that quickly. Those with a true revulsion for it I don't ask to do it, and usually avoid playing with. Usually, not always. Sometimes there's a real amusement for me to be had.

Sophie has a very prominent pussy with silky smooth lips and pubes. Her lips are long and narrow, swelling down to make that rounded puffy mound. They flatten and meet in the rear, fading into that little patch of skin before her asshole. In front, they don't meet. They leave a wide gash between them. Even with their top edges, her pink-purple inner lips stand out past the silky outer lips, their folds mostly lying against each other until midway back, where those part just a little bit as well. That leaves a slit between those more private folds that offers a glimmer of her intimate pinkness beyond. And looks to be inviting, even begging, for me to come inside and play.

I have Joyce use her fingers to spread those thick outer lips wide and bare Sophie's pinkness. It's immediately so obvious how wet she is. A nice thick layer of honey clings to everything. And Sophie's clit is swollen up eagerly. I nudge Joyce's head down, putting her mouth a scant hair from Sophie's pussy.

"When told to 'tease' a pussy, this is what you will do, my peasant whore." I give her very explicit instructions with enough detail to leave nothing for her to guess at. Instead telling her exactingly how to do what I want to be done to Sophie. I have her open her lips, then stick her tongue out. Put the tip of her tongue alongside Sophie's aching nub. Then slowly slide her tongue down, licking the inside of Sophie's intimate right lip all the way down. That leaves her tongue top the rim of Sophie's pussy. I have her take a leisurely and tender lap around the rim, licking the honey from the edge of Sophie's spongy walls right where they open into her. The Joyce's tongue is licking its way up the inside of Sophie's other lip until it's against the opposite side of Sophie's clit. I have Joyce tenderly circle her tongue around Sophie's nub one and a half laps until it's made a full loop around and rests on the opposite side. Then repeat the entire teasing. And keep repeating it.

Sophie doesn't even need a full tease to get into it. She's moaning as soon as Joyce's delicate and feminine tongue is moving lovingly over her nervy flesh. I love Sophie's moans. They're deep and primal, but with a squealing girliness to them that's not quite squeaky, but getting there. And they're loud. She takes full and fast breaths, then moans them open urgently, her lungs almost forcing the air from them.

It takes half of a lap for Sophie to really feel it. I'm rewarded by her sort-of-squirms. Her body tries hard to squirm, but my ropes do an excellent job of keeping her hips from moving more than a fraction of an inch. And her legs. Which leaves her shoulders wiggling furiously and her head thrashing around as she moans from her widely-gaping mouth. And her hands testing the cuffs, her arms thrashing hard against the chains. Sophie's legs stiffen, her muscles straining hard to close her legs and clamp Sophie's head in place. The steel spreader does its job and keeps her knees fully spread, leaving her pussy wide open on offer. Sophie's pussy does what it can to cope with the arousal: her pussy twitches away and her honey starts to really flow.

In around a minute, Sophie is at full volume and full squirm, constantly testing the bonds that hold her pussy stead for Joyce to practice on. Her mouth closes, her teeth clenching tightly as she lies there, trapped, immobile, and unable to do anything but suffer Joyce's so-slow and more-delicious arousing tongue caresses.

It doesn't take long for Joyce to pick up on Sophie's erotic-and-excited moans. There's no mistaking just how much Sophie is liking it. That build Joyce's confidence. I see her body relax a little, the tension ebbing from it as it sinks in that she's perfectly able to pleasure a female as deeply as a man. I stroke Joyce's bottom and furry pussy mound as she teases Sophie's pussy, letting her know that I am pleased with her performance.

I use the command "tease" for this because that's exactly what it is to a woman. An intense, erotic, and sweet tease. It will slowly push her towards the cusp of an orgasm, but I've never seen a pussy cum with only this fleeting, always moving, teasing. But they all twitch and squirm as their nerves are casually excited, then allowed a brief respite for the tingles to ebb away before those tingly sparks are teased right back into them.

I leave Sophie to suffer that for a full half-hour. I figure for her first time, that's enough of a practice session for Joyce. But what I'm really doing is "rewarding" Sophie with a very enjoyable suffering that I seldom afford her. And never once have given her personally. I'm not into women, and eating pussy is something I enjoy watching but have no interest in doing. Sophie knows that. She only gets this when I have a toy I want to practice its pussy licking.

"Serf, this is what you will do when you are told 'eat pussy.'" I tell Joyce. Then I give her more of my detailed and specific instructions. To start by putting her lips around Sophie's throbbing clit and closing them gently until they're surrounding it. Then to put her tongue lightly against the edge of the captive nub and swirl it around the pulsing clit slowly and steadily. To just keep it moving, unhurried, lightly, and rhythmically. To ignore whatever Sophie does.

With Sophie that means to ignore the moans that in about one-second flat turn to sweetly-excited screeched cries. And to ignore the sudden desperation in Sophie's frantic squirms, which still aren't close to enough to break the bonds that hold her pussy still for Joyce to eat. And to ignore the honey as it flows a little faster.

"Ohh..." I coo teasingly sweetly. "my little slave-girl just loves having her pussy eaten by a girl, doesn't it!" I stroke Sophie's shoulder. "Now you just lie there and let this little peasant-girl serf practice being a gutter whore for me. You've been a good little slave girl for your Mistress. You may cum all you'd like..." I let my voice take on a sly taunt as I tell Sophie she may cum. I doubt she's thinking too clearly at the moment. Not clear enough to catch what I really mean: she may cum to heart content, but I have no intention of stopping Joyce's training just because Sophie's pussy is happy.

Sophie takes about three, maybe three-and-a-half minutes to cum. As usual for Sophie, she screams her way through it, shuddering crisply as the waves of it crash over her. As she works through it, I'll bet she finally realizes that Joyce won't be stopping. That her now overly-sensitive, hotly-tingling little nerves are just going to be to held there still while Joyce goes right on tantalizing them her tongue's delicate caresses. That she'll have no choice about just lying there and feel the far-more-intense sensations as they quickly nudge her reblossoming arousal back towards the cusp of another powerful orgasm. An orgasm that she'll be bound still to suffer through as well. And now, with her nerves so much more sensitive after her climax, there's going to be nothing she can do to resist the swelling ache and exploding climax. Which will leave her even more tender as Joyce pushes her again towards a third.

And then towards a very screaming fourth that Sophie can so clearly barely handle suffering through.

I ignore Sophie. Instead I stand there, keeping Joyce performing perfectly, and enjoying the Sophie show. It's one of my favorite shows. I just love watching her squirm, wiggle, and screech around in that sweet agony. She's always so honestly energetic I can't help but enjoy it!

123456...9