The Serf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leave her to suffer a half-hour of that as well until the ache in my pussy starts to get strong. Watching a good squirming always excites me, and Sophie knows it. As I feel my wetness getting to the point where I have to worry about my panties starting to dampen I stop Joyce, telling her she's had enough practice for one night.

Sophie falls loose and spent on the table, panting hard and breathing out deeply satisfied sighs as she calms. She knows it's going to take me a minute to free her from the table until I can use her body for something else, and she intends to take full advantage of those moments to bask her sweet afterglow. As I free her legs, I feel them rubbery and loose in my hands. I lay them on the table for her.

Once I have Sophie released from the bonds I tell her to get up and get on her knees where a god slave should be: in close attendance to her Mistress. Sophie's is there immediately, eyes open and ready to serve me.

I have Joyce stand facing me. I tell her since she worked so hard at being a good serf and whore today, she may relieve herself before returning to her cage for the night. Obediently, and with a smile on her face, she masturbates the way I taught her. I keep my crop in hand to supervise her, lest she starts acting the whore in my playroom. And tonight, it has the kneeling Sophie with her eyes level with Joyce's pussy, allowing her a very good view of Joyce's mound as Joyce plays with herself. Joyce can see that, and for an instant, I see a quick flush of embarrassment on her face, before I see the acceptance and the smile that tells me she doesn't care about anything but obediently pleasing me.

After Joyce's climax, I have Sophie "take her potty before bedtime." Sophie knows that command. Joyce will learn it. "take her" means for Sophie to keep her eyes constantly on Joyce. And for Sophie to take Joyce by the hand and hold onto that hand until she returns Joyce to me. Which leaves Joyce sitting on the toilet with Sophie very diligently watching her and holding her hand. That leaves Joyce no way to pretend to herself that she's alone, that's she not being supervised even here.

After a couple of minutes Sophie returns Joyce to the playroom and I have Sophie lock Joyce in her cage.

I take Sophie to my bedroom, where I decide to make use of my slave and scratch my itch. Sophie tries hard, going so far as to wrap her arms around my hips and hug them with all her strength, to hang onto me through my thrashing orgasms. She manages to hang on through five, which is as many as she's ever held on through, until the mad bucking of my hips throws her head off. I lie spent and sated. I leisurely roll to my stomach, and tells Sophie to "put me to sleep." Sophie gives me an especially slutty massage that has me drifted away before her nipples even get to my bottom!

*****

Monday

*****

Monday morning starts exactly as Sunday morning did. I like having a routine for my slave, at least when it's convenient for me to stick to it. I wake and leave Sophie asleep on the floor at the foot of my bed as I use my private bathroom. Then I summon Sophie, who snaps awake, to give me my morning bath. After she brews a pot of coffee for me and serves me a cup, I allow her twenty minutes to see to herself, to shower, shave, and dress for the day in whatever outfit I chose for her, before I expect her to be in the kitchen making my breakfast.

This morning I tell her she's allowed "a few" extra minutes as it's now her job to get Joyce out of her cage and supervise Joyce's morning clean-up as well. And I mean for Joyce to be under Sophie's full supervision every second from when she's allowed out of her cage until she's washed up and delivered to me for use. Since I haven't put any clothes out for Joyce, Sophie, still nude herself, brings Joyce to me as soon as she's finished in the shower. A shower the girls share, giggling a little like friends and trying to mute it. I assign Joyce to the kitchen where she's to serve as Sophie's kitchen slave while learning from Sophie how to cook. Then she's to serve breakfast to Sophie and me.

While Sophie usually has clothes, albeit the slutty slave dresses I got for her, around the house, Joyce is going to stay naked. It should nicely instill Joyce's lower standing around in my realm in her. Joyce doesn't object, even as she's again serving our breakfast while nude. After breakfast, I have Sophie pack lunch for Joyce as well as herself. What I haven't done is say a word to Joyce about what the day holds for her. And she as demurely accepted not knowing, secure that I will take care of everything and tell her what I deign to at my pleasure, and not before.

I don't tell her anything except what she needs to know right that instant to do what I wish her to do. I already know she's due at work at 8:00 and gets off at 5:00. I know enough about the health department to know she's not expected to be early. Those poorly-paid public servants don't usually go the extra mile. And I know where their clinic is, it's less than two miles from here and only two blocks off my route to campus. You can spot it by the line of homeless waiting out front well before it opens. As if they have nowhere more important to be now that they've been turned out of the shelter for the day. Which is probably the truth.

At 7:30, as Sophie is collecting her school things for her day, I summon Joyce and have her stand in the blank place beside the door. I have Sophie bring me one of the new outfits I ordered for Joyce, and Sophie delivers it quickly. I dismiss Sophie, letting her head off for her 8:00 class.

"Put those clothes on, serf," is the only instruction I give Joyce. She accepts that I wish her dressed now and puts them on. I've chosen a business skirt-suit for her. It's not elaborate or designer, but it's nice and decent, maybe one-step above Wal-Mart grade. Which means a step above what everyone else will have on. This one is a light earthy tone with an ivory blouse, white lacy undergarments including a garter belt and tan-shade stockings. And matching spiked-heel shoes. The shirt fits comfortably, a touch blousey, and the skirt isn't exactly snug, but it's not loose either. Nor is either modest or immodest, covering her legs about halfway to her knees. Professional enough, but sticking to the slutty-receptionist look I have in mind for her. Too bad she does wear glasses, those would really add to that look!

I hand her a matching leather purse with a wallet already in it. "Your phone is in there. My number is programmed. You will call only me or 911 on it. It will do until a real phone gets here. There is $20 in your wallet. You may use that to buy drinks: bottled water, juice, tea and coffee only, no near-poisonous sodas, or other trash. You will account for every penny of my money. Get a receipt, except for a vending machine you may just note down what you bought, when, and how much. Your ID is in there as well. You may wear my clothes while you are outside, in public, but I will expect them returned in the same condition immediately upon your return, serf. My slave has packed you a lunch, which you will eat, and that is all you will eat. You don't need any vending machine junk. It's not good for a body. Now, come along and I will take you to work."

I drop Joyce off right in front of the main doors, which leaves her to walk around the line of bums to get in. I tell her that she's to be standing there immediately after her shift, she'll eventually be retrieved. "And don't be a total whore and go off with any of this gutter crud!" I can't resist adding.

I go to my classes, my last one being over before three.

When Joyce emerges from work a few minutes after five, I'm sitting there waiting for her. There's no missing my car. I drive a pastel-green Mazda convertible that shines. I love it! Joyce sees it and comes straight to me.

As she came out, Joyce was idly chatting with a dark-haired, slightly thick, woman around her age who is in scrubs. They were laughing, happy, and clearly friendly. The woman sees Joyce hurry to the car. After a second she sprints over to my side and introduces herself as Joyce's BWF -- Best Work Friend, Kay.

"I just had to meet you!" Kay starts, "all day Joyce has done nothing but talk about you! How kind and sweet you are! How you saved her from that bum that's thankfully now her ex-! We all met him, too, he was such a jerk! I am so glad to see Joyce has someone better! I just never imagined that Joyce would go for a woman!..." Kay rambles on a minute or several, but the thrust of it is more of the same: Joyce is clearly boasting about me, and nosy Kay had to find out for herself who I was.

Once I get rid of Kay, I take Joyce home and have her strip naked. Then I send her to help Sophie in the kitchen.

The next morning, after Kay's abundant praise of the "gourmet lunch" I sent for Joyce, I have Sophie make an extra box. I send it with Joyce and tell her it's for Kay since Kay seemed to so appreciate the food I thought Joyce could be a "nice peasant bitch" and share. This way she can share without skimping on my body's nutrition.

Kay has to ambush me again and thank me. Joyce told her I sent it.

Chapter 3: The Queen's Entertainment

As Joyce's first week in my realm passes I try to have a little lesson for Joyce every night. Not just pussy eating and massaging, not everything. Breast licking. Cock sucking. Rimming. Allowing anal entry. Some of the things a good peasant whore is expected to know how to do. Everyone one of her lessons leaves Joyce sopping wet, which leaves me no choice but to supervise her while she masturbates before locking her in her cage for the night. She's very well behaved so I just can't send her to bed with her pussy burning and aching!

Friday evening I decide to have a little get-together at my apartment. Nothing much, just a couple of friends over. And not my BFFs. I invite Janelle and Andrea, telling both to bring a companion, either a date, a toy, or a friend of whatever gender. Then I tell Sophie to invite Zach, a boy who has been sniffing around her, not exactly interested in her (I think) as he is interested in an introduction to her lifestyle. It's impossible for me to tell whether he is curious about the top or bottom of the lifestyle. Yet. I'll figure it out tonight. He's 19, decently cute, and regardless of his cock-size (which I haven't a clue about) I could find some use for him.

When Sophie returns from school, she tells me that he cheerfully accepted my "gracious invitation" for an evening "coffee social" at my apartment. I knew he would. He's been too hungry for an invite over here not to.

Janelle brings a friend. It's another deputy that she works with, a guy who has been openly curious about D/s and has asked Janelle a few times if the faint rumors he'd heard about her being a dominatrix were true. She figures, just from what he's asked her, he's interested in the dominant side, not the submissive, and more curious about safely expanding his horizons than anything. She's never admitted that she's a Domme, saying instead that she doesn't address rumors wince there five new ones every day around the station, 99% of which prove to be false anyway. According to the email I got from her last night, she told me that she invited him for a brief social at a friend's house, her friend being a Domme. No mention of what might happen, or of her tastes. Only an admission that she at least knows one Domme.

Andrea brings a 45-year-old male pilot whom she calls a friend. It takes me about three seconds to see that he's not a sub. More like a vanilla pilot with a wife back home who won't know what he does on his layovers. But not one who would be one of Andrea's toys. She's famous for quickly wearing them out. As in using them rather intensely for a short time until she tires of their limited interests. Then moving on. I haven't yet figured out what's between the two of them, but I'm pretty sure they're not sleeping together. Although, knowing Andrea, I wouldn't put it past her to have one of her female toys spend a layover in his hotel room, especially if there was a benefit to Andrea for it.

The only one not in a pair is Zach. That's because I didn't tell him to bring a date, and I have Sophie attending me. I'd never spare my slave to attend someone else. He does keep a very appreciative eye on Sophie in her little slave dress. Then again, all three of the men have more than just glanced her way! She does have a very cute bottom when it's barely covered by see-through lace. And shapely!

Everyone arrived within minutes of each other, which saved me from offering refreshments before all of them here. Now that they are, I offer coffee and tea "while we chat." Janelle and Andrea jump on a cup of whatever coffee creation I have ready. Seeing their hands-down choice, the boys follow suit. I send Sophie with whispered instructions to head for the kitchen, where Joyce should be doing some housework, and tell her "get her peasant girl serf's butt in gear and serve my guests." And to give her the order of seven coffees, served one at a time, guests first, then me, then Sophie. In a few seconds Sophie is back on her knees beside me empty-handed.

Janelle and Andrea both expected Sophie to serve. That's what slaves do. It's the way it's always been here, too. I grin. "Hey, girls, we haven't had a chat yet this week!" Janelle suddenly grins, realizing what I'm up to. She knows about my rescue of Joyce since she went and got Joyce's things for the needy. But the others are clueless, even Andrea who has been working this week.

"I wanted you all to meet my new house-serf. This peasant bitch is... well, 'bitch' will do! Or 'serf'. Or 'house girl.' she'll answer to whatever. This is my serf." I point to the hall where Joyce is emerging with a piping hot cup of coffee atop upturned palms.

All eyes, so especially the male ones turn to the firm-bodied nude middle-aged Joyce as she enters. There's no hiding it on the men's face, they're enjoying the show. Joyce, having no clue which of my guests to serve first, starts at the furthest end from me, which puts her at Andrea's companion. Or maybe she picks him because he looks pretty good in that pilot's uniform. Either way, she kneels before him with her knees spread wide, lowers her bottom back over her heels, and hold the coffee out on her palms even with her nipples and six inches out. "Here is your coffee, Sir, thank you for allowing this serf to serve you, Sir." She says humbly with a smile on her face.

He eagerly takes the coffee and thanks her for it. Joyce hurries to her feet and quickly returns with another cup for Andrea. Then Janelle's companion. Janelle. Zach. Me. Sophie. After that, Joyce returns to her duties in the kitchen. I'm sure Sophie has her polishing something. I like my kitchen spotless and Sophie knows it. She'll never Joyce stop polishing my things if she has her way.

"I'm impressed," Andrea says. "You have that serf well trained. Where did you find it? Are there anymore where it came from?" She asks with a bat of her eyelashes.

"She didn't find." Janelle says with a laugh in her voice, "she out-and-out took it! Like right from some loser in a club Saturday night." Janelle turns to her companion, "remember Sunday afternoon, we went and got those things for the ladies in the shelter? Those were its things we got. And that idiot is the jerk Pepper took it from!"

"You mean that clown we papered up for battery/LEO?" He chuckles, "prick had it coming."

"Oh, I missed that part of the story," I say.

"It was nothing." He says, "the prick decided to show his ass a little. Stepped at Jannie, then stepped on her foot. We wrote it as he stomped her foot while menacing a uniformed officer, causing a public disturbance and impeding our official duties. That's two C-felonies and a C-misdemeanor. Last I heard he's still enjoying Metro's hospitality. I figure when it comes up they'll plead it out to an A-misdemeanor. He ought to see the judge about a year from now." He grins. "Too bad he doesn't seem able to make that 10-K bail."

Now everyone has a little laugh. I wonder if Joyce can hear him in the kitchen. She probably can. It's just on the other side of the wall, and there's no door. I suspect she's not upset to hear of his newfound legal troubles, either. In fact, no one here seems to be.

Janelle goes on to tell Andrea the whole story of Joyce's "taking" from the creep. Which Andrea approves of. She doesn't like abusers either. And she likes pretenders/wannabe Doms even less.

"So you just took her?" Zach asks, "I mean she had no clue who you were or what you might want with her, or what would happen to her, and she came with you?" He sounds a little disbelieving. Andrea sets him straight, telling him "why wouldn't it? It's a sub and Pepper was so clearly a better choice of whom to serve. It wouldn't care who she is. It would just know she's a more powerful Domme, and a kinder one, so whatever is done with it, it will be better off serving her."

"Does that happen a lot, you just take someone from someone?"

"No." Andrea says, "it's kind of like a bitch slap to his face. Plus a sub has to be in a bad spot to even think about going. If it's happy where it is, why would it go anywhere? It's rare enough to be worthy of a good story when it does happen."

"OK... Andrea, right? Look, I'm new to all this... what's the... etiquette? Is it OK to look? I mean... she's kind of pretty..." Zach asks.

"Sure. You're thinking of that serf as a person. Don't. It's not. It's her property. Just like the sofa is. Treat it just like you'd treat the sofa."

"Serf, come!" I call out.

Joyce hurries into the living room and drops to her knees before me. "Yes, my Queen?"

I turn back to Zach. "Do you like its boobies?"

"Uh..." He stutters shyly, "Yeah... she's pretty."

I grin. "Don't be shy, then. Go ahead and touch them. I don't care."

Zach very tentatively reaches his hand out. With Joyce still kneeling before me, he has more of a side view of her mounds. He finally puts his hand on the top of a breast, where it meets her chest.

Joyce stays still. She doesn't flinch or shirk from the touch. Nor is she artificially still, or stiff, as if she's forcing herself to stay put. She's relaxed, just kneeling and waiting obediently to be told what to do next. She doesn't even acknowledge the touch.

Zach strokes her mound with his fingers for a moment, slowly inching his way down towards her nipple. His confidence grows as he sees that Joyce doesn't seem to mind being fondled. Soon, maybe half a minute, he's eagerly giving that breast a light squeeze. And teasing its nipple. Its hard nipple.

"Ohh..." Andrea comments, "you've done great. It's very well trained!"

"It is!" I answer, "it's been a very good little house serf, and I'm working on teaching this worthless peasant to be a gutter whore!" Andrea and Janelle know what I mean. I'm teaching her the sluttier points of pleasuring, not to actually stand on a corner and whore! Just as they know a house serf essentially means a cleaning woman. The male guests don't seem to know what I mean.

Zach, his hand still on Joyce's breast, asks a few more questions. Janelle's companion asks how I trained Joyce to behave so well. Janelle lightly punches his thigh and tells him "clearly it knows its place! It's her property! It knows that it's Queen decides who touches it. Who'd let a lowly serf make any decisions?" While Zach amuses himself, Janelle's friend asks what's involved in "owing one." I spend a few minutes telling him what I do for Joyce, which is everything.

I decide to tease Zach. He seems so eager to caress Joyce's breast I wonder just home much experience he has with women. He's cute enough that I'd guess he's not a virgin. But he acts like he's only had one serious girlfriend. As if Joyce might be the second woman he's gotten his hands on and is eager to compare her body to the one he knows. "It has a cute pussy, too." I say to him with a grin, "want to see for yourself?"

1...34567...9