The Serf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joyce is very quickly bending over and offering up her bottom again to another paying customer. The sorority's "big shot girl," comes by and idly asks me "your whore services girls, too, huh?"

"It services whatever I tell it to. It'll do a donkey if I wish it."

As Joyce straightens up a very young girl, wearing only a skimpy hunter green bra and panties, but carrying the rest of her costume, comes up to me with a $10. She sets a chair down. "Our pledge mistress offered 10 pledge points and choice of rooms to any pledge who could last ten minutes on that tongue. I'm behind in points." She shrugs. "Naked." She reaches up and starts taking her bra off. Now even more eyes are on us. Some party, I'm turning out to be more entertainment than the band!

The girl looks to be maybe 18. I ask her how old she is. There's no way Id' let her see, much less participate, if she's underage. That's illegal. She tells me 18, her birthday is in August. So maybe 2 months past her birthday. I nod, and her panties slip down.

She's cute, with long blond-brown hair, smallish and pointy, breasts with perky deep-pink nipples standing up wide and proud at their tips, a tight bottom, and a smoothly shave pubes. She sits on the edge of the chair, spreads her knees wide to allow full access to her very long, and equally flat, pussy mound. She grips the edges of the seat, lies back and lets her head loll so she's staring at the ceiling. "OK, I'm ready."

The sorority minder stares at her watch as I order Joyce to eat pussy. Joyce doesn't hesitate to get her lips to that pussy and start performing exactly as I taught her I expect her to.

The pledge sits still. For about one second, then I hear her moans starting. And quickly growing. In a few seconds she cries out "Oh my God! This whore can really eat a pussy!" she moans a few more times, then adds a squealy "I didn't think it would be this hard!"

The sorority sisters have gathered around to taunt their pledge, calling her "slut," and "dyke," as the comment on the obvious lasciviousness of her show. The guys try hard to get a good look, too.

The pledge screams her sensual moans, their squeaky tone carrying enough I wonder if they can hear her at the frat next door. Her butt doesn't stay still for long, either. It squirms furiously all over the seat of that chair. It even rises up off the seat, her legs stiff and her back arched a few times. That makes for a very nice display of her small breasts.

I watch the pledge's near-bony-thin thighs close around Joyce's head, clamping it firmly in place. I hand my iPhone to Sophie and tell her to get a video of this, now that the pledge's legs are hiding Joyce's face. Sophie's wry evil grin springs up as she aims the camera at the near-thrashing wild girl.

It goes on about a minute, the girl screaming her lungs out towards the end. Then she loses the "dare," cumming hard. Her hips snapping violently up and down, thrashing from side-to-side. The rest of her squirms just as urgently. Joyce ignores the obvious climax and keeps licking, awaiting instructions.

I turn to the pledge mistress. "Shall I stop the whore, or let it continue?"

She grins back at me. "My pledge has six minutes to go."

The pledge squirms even more desperately, and violently, as she screams her way through the orgasm, and Joyce starts to push her towards a second. As the fractions of a second tick by, she squirms more and more desperately. I know there's no way she's going to last another six minutes.

Soon her feet are no longer on the floor. Her legs join the squirming, kicking fast and hard every which way. Even that doesn't stop her bottom from snapping up of the seat, leaving only her hands and shoulders to brace herself, for an instant before slamming back down. She screams and thrashes so graphically it's more energetic than any porn movie.

By the second her feet kick ever more violently and wildly. I think she cums a second time, but she's so energetically squirming around and screeching it's hard to tell. I watch as her feet reach a never-before-seen speed as they kick around hard, more as if she's running for her life, even as her bottom is all over the place. Then I see her feet come down hard on Joyce's shoulders, not hard enough to hurt Joyce, but Joyce definitely feels it. The pledge's feet shove Joyce down hard, pushing her shoulders down, shoving Joyce to the floor, which pulls her head from the girl's pussy. The girl screeches a few more seconds, her screeches slowly fading to deep pants.

Joyce picks herself up off the floor and rises to her feet. She faces me, ready to accept her punishment for her failure. She knows I didn't allow her to stop, and she shouldn't have allowed this little girl to push her tongue away until I permitted it.

"Five minutes, eleven seconds. You lose, pledge." the pledge mistress announces loudly, which gets a loud round of cheers.

"I don't care..." the pledge says in a very deep, breathy, muted, and sultry voice, "that was too damn much!" She tries to get up, end up on her hands and knees next to the chair to a round of laughter.

"Anyone wishing a copy of the video of this pledge's sluttiness, see my slave. It's available with a donation of whatever you think it's worth to the very adorable and needy puppies at the SPCA." I tell Sophie to send a free copy to the pledge mistress. Sophie does so immediately. The pledge mistress hands Sophie a $10 anyway saying "it is for the puppies after all."

A minute later I'm sitting in the chair with Joyce turned over my knees. She lies still and loose, accepting of her punishment, as I unfasten the straps from the stockings so absolutely nothing is on her bottom. Sophie hands me the small paddle she's been carrying in my purse, not much larger than a hairbrush, only made of stiff rubber. I put its blade to Joyce's taut bottom. A crowd gathers around to watch.

"You know better, whore, I didn't tell you to stop. You disappointed your Queen, and now you'll pay dearly for it! Behave your naughty little bottom, serf."

I start spanking her bottom. As the paddle lands I feel Joyce's body stiffen for an instant at the moment the crack rings out. It leaves a little pink spot on her white globe. I swat her other cheek. Then I glance down and see that Joyce is already crying, and there's no way it from the pain. It's from disappointing her queen. Sophie would be in tears over that, too.

I spank her bottom good, letting everyone watch the middle-aged woman over my young and tiny knees being paddled like a toddler. I'm sure that's especially humiliating for her, even more so in public. I don't care. I doubt she does, either. She's too upset at disappointing me to care what I do to her now. But the guys seem to be enjoying the show. I spank her bottom until it's a bright red.

Joyce never ones cries out. I can feel her stiffening hard over me with every stroke, so there's no hiding that they're hurting her. But she never makes a sound, not even a grunt. Nor does she try to protect her bottom or squirm around, or get up. She just lies there and allows me to inflict the pain of the punishment she deserves. And suffers it like a repentant serf. It's only the second time I've had to spank her, and she took the first one just as well.

I put her off my knees. "now behave your worthless butt, serf. You are forgiven."

"Yes, my too-generous Queen! Thank you so much, my Queen, for spanking my naughty bottom. This worthless peasant whore is so sorry for disappointing you, my wonderful Queen, I swear I'll behave. Thank you, my Queen, my Goddess, for allowing this worthless whore another chance, Ma'am!" Joyce squeals eagerly. Then she's back to her feet, still on her leash, and flaunting her body again. Especially her newly-reddened bottom.

By the time I'm ready to Uber home, Joyce has sucked at least a dozen cocks, fucked about as many men, anally services five men, and orally service one more girl, clearly on a dare by her boyfriend. Those puppies at the SPCA are going to appreciate all the money Joyce's slutty bottom earned them tonight!

"Come along now, serf." I say loudly as we're walking out to our Uber, "when we get back to the castle my slave will give you a nice huge enema and douching to wash the skank out!"

Since Joyce performed so well tonight, instead of telling her that, I decide to give her a special reward. After filling Joyce's bottom with a few extra ounces of enema fluid, and leaving Joyce to wait five and a half minutes, which is a half minute more than necessary, but on my instructions, Sophie takes Joyce to the bathroom and sits her on the toilet.

With Joyce sitting up straight, her stomach obviously lightly cramping, Sophie tenderly slips her fingers to Joyce's pussy. "Shh..." she says sweetly and quietly to Joyce, "my Mistress said I may, as long as you are very good while I tend to you. You may cum when you wish. You may relieve yourself only once you start cumming. Not sit still, be quiet, and let me give you a very special gift from your Queen."

Sophie starts rubbing Joyce's clit very skillfully. I watch, peeking in unseen by Joyce, as her body instantly stiffens. In about a second she's so tensed that I can see the cramps rippling through her stomach. I can only imagine how she must feel, the cramps in her stomach, her bowels begging to explode, and her clit throbbing so desperately for just a little more to end the torturous ache it's had to endure all night long.

Joyce doesn't last a minute. She holds her scream in, merely exhaling a too-hard breath. Her hips stay on the seat but shudder crisply and violently hard. And her bowel explodes noisily. As soon as it does, Joyce starts quivering hard, her body loose on the seat as goosebumps seemingly erupt over every bit of her body. Sophie stops, knowing that Joyce has finished.

Joyce sits there, unsteadily, but mostly up straight, her bottom gushing shamelessly, and her pussy spasming hard enough to squirt gobs of mixed cream downward. Her eyes glassy, her breathing deep panting. Joyce just sits there, her butt flowing hard. And sits there. And sits there.

It's a good twenty minutes before Sophie has her locked in her cage for the night and follows me to my bedroom where her tongue can tend to me.


1...456789