The Serum M/F F/F

Story Info
Ticklish Interrogation using 100x Sensitivity Serum.
1.9k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

!!!DISCLAIMER!!!!!!18+ Only!!!

This story depicts scenes of sexual tickling, and BDSM.

ALL characters depicted are intended to be 18+ and my stories describe Consent!!!

(Read until the end you sillies ; )

Enjoy!

KINK DISCLAIMERS: Tickle Torture, BDSM, Female Ejaculation, Interrogation, Crying, Overstimulation, Humiliation

The Serum

MMM/F & F*(Machine)/F

By,

The Puppet Master 37

- - - She made her way through the foliage with a swiftness rivaled only by local indigenous predators. Easily the most competent and versatile Special Agents in modern times, she was the pride of the S.S.A.

She dropped into the forest alone at night, undetected. Her black bodysuit camouflaged her almost entirely as she slinked within one click of the enemy base. 4 guards were to be on patrol, and a sniper could be seen peering from prone on the rooftop, red laser sweeping like Sauron's Eye.

She isolated and neutralized the guards one by one, and with a single skilled throw of a bolas, the sniper fell to the ground with a solid thud. Swiping a small hand-held device over the keypad outside a heavy side door, she was able to slip inside the facility.

Overhearing two guards downstairs below her, she listened closely, "There is noooo way that our heads don't end up rolling if we don't find a way to test the juice." Henchman number two agreed. "Ya! Our first test subject passed out from treatment with only the 10 X and our last test subject went completely nonverbal, only able to laugh, even after the treatment."

"Would you two stop it! Bickering and whining about our situation isn't going to improve our predicament! All we have to do is be patient. Things will work themselves out... they always do." This voice was not harsh and worried like the beefy guards she heard before. This voice sounded calm, and precise. "If we are unable to find another host for the serum, then it will degrade and we will be forced to start our research all over again!"

She left them to their own devices and peered through a small window on a heavy-looking metallic door. It looked almost like a medical examination room. The key pad was the same kind she had bypassed earlier. Easy day!

Once inside, she saw what resembled a mechanical massage chair, upholstered in black pleather, and padded for comfort. Drawers and cabinets were arranged throughout the room. 'Wonder what's in there ...hmmm..." But before she could investigate, she noticed something strange about the chair: it had padded manacles where someone's arms and legs would go..."

"HEY!!!" A strong arm gripped her around the chest from behind. "I think we just found what we are looking for!!!"

An evil laugh... a small struggle... a cloak of blackness...

She awoke in the strange chair she had been inspecting earlier. Two of the muscled lackeys from before stood on either side of the door. The Scientist she overheard speaking before sat now, in front of her. She instantly recognized his voice, "Well well well... I knew it had to be just a matter of time before someone sent a Special Agent just like yourself to try to destabilize us. You can't be at the tippy top of the Black Market Weapons Tech market without someone trying to swoop in and take a bite of your pie."

Behind a lap full of laced fingers he asked, "I know you can see how dire your predicament is. All we want to know is who sent you, and you will be free to leave." The Agent merely pursed her lips and cocked her head. "Hmmm... defiant. No bother... You see," rolling in his chair to a drawer, "We have been working on a fun little Serum, that increases the sensitivity of a subject's skin."

She expected him to reveal a needle or some kind of device to administer said Serum. But he did not... She became nervous as a guard unzipped her skin-tight suit all the way down, and walked off to grab some safety scissors, continuing his work, snipping away at her clothes.

"You see, our original version of the Serum only increased our subject's skin sensitivity by 10 times." He explained donning nitrile examination gloves. "Buuuuut, a little hard work, determination and ingenuity..." he cracked his knuckles, "And now... we have refined the Serum, increasing nerve activity in the brain's sensory cortexes by a much more desirable factor of 100 times..."

He rolled himself between her spread legs. She gulped audibly. The tips of two long, stiff feathers danced gleefully... on their way to feast upon her plump mons...

- - -

"AaAAAAIIGHHHHAAAAaaahhhh!!!" She screamed in a high-pitched wail as her pussy gushed yet again.

"You cannot seriously believe that you will withstand another shift of tickle torment, after that utterly embarrassing display you just gave us... do you?"

She had never been able to squirt before, and those animals pulled it out of her, like a treasured picture from a prized locket.

It had taken 4 hours, and buckets of tears, but still...

His feathers extracted orgasms from her again and again...

Her ruthless tickle torture finally relented...

"Now that we have broken you down to a new level of ticklish depravity, you will be given one opportunity to comply with our questioning: Do you comply?" Stoney eyes stared ahead coldly at her.

She sniffled. And whimpered. And moaned. And then let go another tear....

But defiantly shook her head.

"Very well then. We shall begin enhanced interrogation." Hey keyed a sequence into a pad beside her, "We'll let section 37 have her. See how long she holds..."

- - -

Though near unconscious, she still felt humiliation as her sweat-covered body rolled through the halls of the facility. Her chair was apparently mobile, and to her dismay followed a pre-programmed path along the floor through the hall. Some workers even continued their tasks as she passed, nervously looking away, but most gladly gawked in lustful curiosity at the restrained and mentally beaten down Agent.

She passed rooms where she could hear they were tickling other subjects. An audible whisper of forced laughter, and loud moans of 'extracted' orgasms could be heard behind the steel walls.

They strapped her into a circular frame that left her completely exposed. Automated sprayers and soapy scrub brushes hastily cleaned every inch of her ticklish body. She may have cum a time or two, but her body and mind were so overwhelmed by ticklish pleasures that she couldn't be certain. Letting slip a chorus of tortured giggles and sweet cries of "NooOoo ho HO!!!" she twitched and writhed, dreaming of escaping the flutters of feathery tickles that flew all around her soapy wet body.

Once finished, the frame laid her flat. And a different female scientist sat down before her without introducing herself. She merely cleared her throat, cleaned her glasses, and all but ignored the panting, breaking women before her. She knew she would be the one to shatter the cracked glass that was the Agent's remaining resolve...

Blowing bubbles with bright pink gum and using machines resembling dental tools to tickle torture her mercilessly, the Tickle Surgeon found each and every single hidden ticklish spot her body had to offer. She smiled cruelly and one eyebrow furrowed in concentration, using foot pedals to rotate the squirming Agent in any way she pleased, removing any hope her victim had of evading her ticklish predicament. She broke down, and begged during the entire procedure, but her tickle torturer's eyes only rolled sarcastically from behind stylish glasses, as her head shook defiantly.

"Nooooooo, NOOOHOHO!!! WA-AAAAIT!!! YOU CA- HA HA HA -AN'T BE DOING THIS TO MEEEEEE HE HE HE HEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

Toe crevices were scraped clean by a tiny oscillating brush head. Nipples were subject to the flittering macroscopic mechanical 'fingers' that covered the end of a wand-like device. Thorough and meticulous, the Agent's neck, ear lobes, puckering asshole, soft tummy button, and inner thighs were also added to the list of Tickle Targets.

For a second, her helpless eyes met her tickler's, silently pleading with her to set her free. But in the enticing Blue Eyes of her captor, she found only maniacal joy and apathy. She flailed frivolously and frantically in her Chrome Cage and screamed... And begged. She did that one a lot. And then she laughed. And then begged again...

Her mind screamed at her, demanding she give in like her body already had.

"NOOO HO HOOO PLEEE HE HE HEEES!!!! DON'T DO THIS TO MEEEEE!!! STOP TICKLE

TORTURING ME!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!"

...Now her laughter emanated through the steel walls...

"Oh... we will stop tickle torturing you my dear...." she finally said to the Agent with a calm precision, "As soon as you tell me who you work for." She could only breathe heavily, allowing the Doctor to mistake her silence for resistance.

"Then... let us continue!!!!" The gyroscopic frame presented her pussy to the gorgeous woman... The woman giggled gleefully drawing her tools nearer to her reddened clit and plump glistening lips...

Behind a din of high pitched whirring, buzzing, and unhinged laughter, her captor interrogated her, "Still holding out, hmmmmm?" She taunted, taking sadistic pleasure in toying with the naked Agents clitoris. "Our little 'appointment' only started 34 minutes ago... We still have hooooours left to have some 'fun time,' don't you worry, He hE!" She giggled gleefully and got back to work, her sub's bulging eyes showed she had abandoned hope, and began to fully understand that she was falling deep into...

A Universe of TiCkLisH Agony...

- - -

That is when she finally awoke in the real world... her clothes soaked with sweat and sticking to the leather gaming chair. She was surprised by the sight of a familiar face! 'Oh my gawd I forgot that we all started playing together... I hope I didn't do anything too embarrassing while I was in there...' Pulling off her visor and sitting up quickly, and biting her nails nervously, it was obvious she was a bit shaken.

"Hey, hey! It's alright..." Her male friend placed a comforting hand on her shoulder, "You ok?" Shivering slightly, "Uh, ya. Ya I'm fine... What happened?"

"We were playing a game together, remember? My squad got wiped out in the first few minutes. You've been in there for like an HOUR!?! I didn't even see you on the battlefield! Where were you!? Haha" He laughed lightly, jesting.

"I uh...'' Her brain scrambled, trying to say something without also embarrassing herself, "I played the Secret Agent Class, and infiltrated an enemy base to uh... try... to... knock out their communications for you guys...?" She sweated even more now.

"Hmmmm... Actually a great idea! I never thought of that! Haha Good job dude!" He held out his hand for a high-five and she slapped his with hers before standing up. "You didn't see anything too intense or scary that you didn't like in there, right? I know this game can be really intense sometimes!"

Her time as The Agent played back in her head like a video on fast forward, and she came back to reality after a few moments, realizing her mouth was now gaping open slightly...

"No! Uh... no actually I... I kinda really liked it... Hey, maybe I could come over and play again sometime...?" She said shyly rubbing the back of her head. "If that's cool?"

He patted her on the back as they left his basement, "Haha of course! You can come over anytime!" Both of them walked up the stairs... and the small wet spot she had made on the game chair where she was sitting dried up before he was any the wiser... THE END!!! - - -