The Serum Pt. 01: Discovery

Story Info
A young man is given a Serum that increases his libido.
2k words
4.36
8.9k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Serum

Part 1: Discovery

James was a late bloomer, he just never really was that interested in sex. Of course, his friends had shown him porn at different times throughout his life but he just didn't really get it. Now, even as an 18-year-old senior in high school, he had no interest in dating, had never been laid, and in fact, had never even masturbated. His mother didn't know all the details but picked up that something wasn't developing normally in her son. Of course, she was relieved that he wasn't like his older sister, who on multiple occasions had been caught getting fucked by different guys she had snuck into her room, and constantly left her sex toys laying carelessly around. Still, his mom didn't think her son's lack of interest in sex was right.

One day James came home from his classes and his mother sat him down. 

"I know this is uncomfortable to hear from your mom, but I have to say something about it. I know you're not jerking off like boys should."

"Mom, what! I don't want to have this talk with you!"

"I know it's awkward but just hear me out. I think it's healthy to get all that...energy out. I knew you wouldn't want to talk to me about it though so I thought our neighbors could help.

"The Henderson's? Aren't they a little...strange?" James replied meekly. He wanted nothing to do with this but would rather talk with them about it if he had to and cut this particularly uncomfortable conversation short.

"Yes, they do seem unconventional in some ways, but Mary is a nurse and Jim is a scientist. Between the two of them, I'm sure they can give you some good advice".

So the next day James reluctantly went over to the Henderson's on his way to school to see what they would say, mostly just wanting to get the whole embarrassing thing over with. He never really saw Jim much, but Mary has always been nice enough to him. She was a very attractive woman in her mid-30s and always dressed very nicely. When she saw him she welcomed him politely and brought him back to an office they had set up in the back with various medical and scientific equipment.

"I know you know your mom set me up to this," Mary said, a little shyly as they sat down across from each other. "However, I think I might just have something to help."

"Thanks, Mrs. Henderson, but I don't think I really need any help with anything."

She looked him up and down and could see a shy and scrawny guy who looked young for his age. Knowing what his mother had told her, she knew that he needed her help.

  "Oh, I'm sure, but you'll still thank me." She said instead of what she was thinking. "You know it isn't healthy for a guy to be holding in too much semen, and I can only imagine how much you got built up in there right now." 

James gasped. The shock on his face made Mary chuckle, perhaps not so innocently. She then pulled out a glass vile with a thick, shimmering, black liquid inside.

"Look, just take this vile, drink it today, and come back if you start noticing anything...different. As you know my husband is a chemist and he just developed this. It's a bit experimental but...oh never mind that it will only help, I'm sure."

So reluctantly he took the vial. As he walked towards his bus stop he opened it up. It didn't look or smell all that unappealing so he shrugged and drank it down, feeling unsure of how this was supposed to do anything. It wasn't until after he had been sitting on the bus that he started to feel a pain in his groin that spread deep into his testicles and the shaft of his penis. The whole area started throbbing and aching. 

What was that stuff? James thought to himself. He would have gone straight back home with how he was feeling, but by the time he got to school, the discomfort was already subsiding. He pretended it was all just in his head now that he was feeling normal enough again and decided to just forget about it. 

However, midway through his math class he started to sweat and feel uneasy again. He didn't know what was different but something was. He started to feel antsy and started squirming in his seat. 

"Is there a problem James?" His teacher asked. She was an attractive younger woman, perhaps a little on the bigger side but always dressed up for a high school teacher. For the first time ever he noticed how much of her cleavage she revealed. That rack of hers was huge! How could he have never noticed all this time? His cock then ached, almost painfully. He grimaced as he felt it grow swiftly and tightened uncomfortably in his pants. 

"Oh um, fine, I'm fine just uh, need some help with this problem," he said out of panic.

As she walked towards him he did everything he could to not stare at her breasts gently jiggling in her bra as she sauntered over. 

"Ok, where are you at?" She bent over his desk to look at his work and unwittingly gave him a direct view all the way down her blouse, allowing him to see the fullness of both of her mounds, now hanging inches in front of his face. He gripped his seat hard and he felt his member throbbing uncontrollably. He made up an issue and she started to explain something but he didn't hear any of it. He could only focus on her huge supple breasts, dangling in front of him and the throbbing ache in his pants. 

The class resumed and James was left sweating and trying not to shift in his seat too much. It was almost like he had to urinate badly, but somehow different. Finally the bell rang and he rushed out of the class. As soon as he got into the hall his teacher yelled out after him. The other students quickly dissipated as they ran outside to go home for the day.

"Hey is everything ok?" The teacher said, apparently concerned with his strange behavior.

She apparently was not aware of how far her cleavage was now exposed. James noticed immediately though and then felt his penis lift up his pants. Mortified, he lifted his backpack in front of his crotch to hide his bulging boner. She seemed to notice that he was hiding something and kept diverting her eyes to his pack.

"I'm fine, just maybe sick is all," he fumbled out, realizing he was completely staring at her chest.

Suddenly she realized where he was looking and glanced down at her cleavage. She gasped and instinctively held a hand over her chests to cover the exposure. Mihai turned beat red and just turned and awkwardly ran away 

When he got home he was shaking and fumbling but didn't know why. He just wanted to get away from everyone and clear his head finally. However, when he walked through the kitchen to his room his mom was there.

"How did everything go today?"

His head was spinning. 

"Fine, math made it hard... uh I mean math got it hard, or it was hard in math...you know what I mean!" He fumbled over his words, just wanting to run away upstairs to his room. Math was hard, but I'm fine!"

"Ok weelll I meant with Mary."  

Another thing he didn't want to talk about. 

"Fine, it was fine. I don't want to talk about it, I just need to...go take a shower I think."

"Ok I get it, no need to talk with you mom about man stuff. Just hurry in the shower because I'll need to use the bathroom soon, the downstairs one isn't working."

Without a word, James ran upstairs and got into the bathroom. He didn't really need a shower but he thought it would help refresh him and hopefully help him feel normal again. But when he took off his clothes he almost jumped after looking down. His penis had grown massively. Now there was a fat cucumber hanging down between his thighs. His balls too, they felt pump and when he looked at them he saw they were like two heavy walnuts. He tried to just ignore this got into the shower, trying not to look down. As he was lathering himself in the steaming hot water, all around his body he started to feel a tingle, then pulsing in his groin. 

He looked down to see his penis engorging, bigger and bigger, raising up. It was a bizarre feeling to him but he noticed it wasn't uncomfortable, perhaps even oddly pleasing. Out of sheer surprise, he took a hand and firmly wrapped it around the shaft as it pulsed to a full erection. It was burning as if it was a hot iron rod and felt so good to touch. At first he explored with rubbing soap all over it. As it got slick he started to move the skin up and down instinctively. His eyes rolled back in the pleasure it was creating. The tip, now swollen and pulsing, was letting out a drip of clear liquid. It trickled down to his knuckles and he relished the sensation it created as it lubricated his strokes deeper. He then reached his other hand below his shaft and held his newly massive balls. 

He started thinking about his math teacher's cleavage earlier in the day and felt a surge of fluid fill his cock. It became almost unbearably hot and he instinctively stroked it faster and faster, thinking of how those huge tits had swayed right in front of his face. He rubbed the swollen tip of his rock-hard dick and imagined what it would have looked like if just one of those massive breasts had fallen out of her bra and flopped in front of his face. Thinking about the way it would sway, and imagining it having a hardened nipple, beckoning him to squeeze and suck it. He felt the hot build-up inside of him come forward to the tip of his cock and the start of a burning hot release of all that pressure starting to come out without control...

"Hey what's taking so long! Don't come out, I'm just coming into pee really fast!" His mom yelled as she burst through the door. 

Thank god for the shower curtain but it was already too late to stop the release. The first stream of sperm shot against the tile so hard that he heard the sound of it slapping against it. In shock and wanting it to stop he still couldn't keep himself from stroking as his thick cock as it uncontrollably shot out stream after stream of his hot jizz all over the tile and bath faucet. When he finally came back to his senses he was trying to slow his heavy breathing and wondered with horror how loud it had all been. A white river of his sperm was left dripping from the tile and swirling down the drain.

"You ok in there?" He heard his mom ask from the other side of the curtain. 

"Uuuuhh fine" he eventually was able to get out.

"Ok because it's been a while and I didn't know what you could be...." She cut herself off. "Oh, I mean. Well, I'm done now, so don't mind me. Just go ahead and, well, finish whatever you need to," she awkwardly said and then left silently.

James was left with his penis, now getting softer but still throbbing in his hand. He didn't know what to feel about what just happened but shuttered to think how good and wrong that felt in so many ways. He didn't know how he would face his math teacher again knowing how he had ejaculated to her tits. He felt dirty but also found himself thinking of them even know. For the first time he found himself looking forward to math so he could get a second look. He admitted the serum worked but felt uneasy about the new changes. Would it last? Would it get worse? Only time would tell.