The Server Room (short)

Story Info
When work is stressful, Leah goes to the server room.
976 words
3.92
6.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah was at their usual spot in the server room when Reeves showed up. He found her off to the left near the far wall between two massive pieces of hardware neither of them could identify. She was on her phone, but when Leah saw him, she smiled and slipped it back in her purse.

"Hey." Reeves gave her a broad smile before sweeping her up in his arms. She didn't bother with a response. Instead, Leah leaned in, pressing her body against Reeves, and kissed him. After a moment, she reached down and started undoing his belt, but Reeves put a hand over hers, and she drew back, seeing the hesitation in his eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He looked her up and down, not checking her out but rather appraising Leah to see if she was alright. Afterward, Reeves sighed and offered her a sympathetic smile. "Jesus, girl, you look tired."

"I am tired." She confessed. "I'm doing three excess property reports while trying to juggle all of my Purchase orders, and they still haven't found me any help." Leah peered around as if the servers themselves were to blame for her overworked streak before letting out a reproachful sigh. "I'm tired and stressed." She reached down and caressed Reeve's cock through his slacks before giving in to a playful smile. "I'll take whatever relief I can get."

Her smile fell from her face for a moment. "Besides, I really want you inside of me." Leah pulled his cock out, lifted her pleated skirt, then turned around and pulled her panties to one side.

Reeves stepped behind her eagerly and eased into her. It took them a moment to fall into a rhythm, but once they did, Leah quickly lost herself. She lowered her head, letting her hair mask her face, and braced herself against the wall as servers let out a low hum all around them.

"Harder," she called back to him, and a moan escaped Reeves as he gave it to her a little harder.

"Harder!" she said again, this time nearly shouting.

"I don't want to give it to you too hard." He answered with a struggle.

Leah slapped the wall impatiently before pushing back against him, nearly toppling the man over. "I'll tell you if you're too rough."

His cock sank into her with an intensity akin to safe being dropped from ten stories up. Leah went from calling out, to moaning, before her voice finally dissolved into damp whimpers. This was the kind of fucking she needed right now. She wasn't looking for some romantic congress or soft gaiety sex. No, Leah wanted it to almost hurt. She hungered for mindless fucking and wanted it so hard and intense that it left her drained.

Reeves took hold of her hips and slammed into her. Leah held out for a moment before her arms collapsed, and Reeves had her pinned as if he were trying to fuck her through the wall. A hand wrapped around her, squeezing her breast while Leah felt his lips brush against her ear. She was sure she heard her name spill from his lips, and the sound made her tremble against him.

Leah heard the dry sound of his slacks hit the floor as Reeves drove into her. With every slam of his hips, his juicy cock seemed to surge a little deeper into her, and the shock was both absolutely abrasive and everything she'd been craving.

She was so turned on, and so blindly aroused that Leah almost didn't notice how Reeves's breathing had roughened to a rapid-fire. Then she felt his body tense against hers, and before he could say or do anything, Leah called over her shoulder, "Don't pull out."

Reeves made a curious noise that might have made Leah laugh at another time and place. Then he came with a grunt, and she felt his warmth explode into her. He gushed for so incredibly long that Leah couldn't help but laugh.

"God," Reeves could hardly manage the word after expelling himself into her. If there was more, he kept it to himself. She reached up and stroked his stubbly cheek before taking a moment to enjoy his embrace before realizing the backs of her thighs, her ass, and her back muscles all ached. Leah wondered if she'd be sore tomorrow.

She hadn't climaxed, that was true, but to call their little session anything other than good would taste a lie in her mouth. Leah knew sleep would find her tonight, and she would follow it down to the depths, but right now, well, she wasn't entirely sure she was satisfied.

"That was great." She said. "Thank you."

"Yeah," Reeves answered, stepping back and pulling his slack up. He swallowed dryly and gave her a retreating look. "I should be getting back." He buttoned himself up and ran a hand through his hair. Then he forced a smile. "Same time next Thursday?"

She nodded and watched him amble away as the hum of the servers intensified. When she was sure that he was gone, she pulled some tissues from her purse and wiped herself clean. Then Leah fought back a yawn as she pulled her phone out and tapped out a brief message before hitting send.

Ten minutes later, Walter came down to the server room and walked to their usual spot. He found Leah off to the right near racks of equipment neither of them could identify. The servers were quieter on this side of the room. "Sorry I'm late," he said, but Leah waved his apology aside. After all, she hadn't been waiting that long.

As Walter started wrestling with his belt, Leah thought, "Maybe I'll cum this time." She sighed and turned around before lifting her dress and bunching it around her waist. "Maybe."