The Set Up

Story Info
A guy is set up by his girlfriend.
1.1k words
4.33
9.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most guys will do anything for a blowjob from a woman and I'm no exception. My girl and I had planned to go and hang out with friends for the afternoon when she sprung a kinky idea on me. She told me it would really turn her on if I wore her undies while we hung out with our friends.

I was a little hesitant, but she was persistent. She said just the thought of it was really turning her on and took my hand and pressed it down the front of her shorts to prove it. Sure, enough I felt her panties were damp. I was already starting to lose my will to resist when she put the cherry on top promising me a blowjob if I did it. With that my resistance collapsed and I agreed to her kinky idea. I stripped naked while she pulled out a pair of pink string bikini panties with purple flowers printed on them compete with a silk rose on the front. I slipped them on under her desiring eyes and had to tuck my engorged junk to the side to keep it from poking out of the top.

She said I looked hot in the panties, and I put my t-shirt and shorts back on and we headed out. I tried to ignore the odd sensations of wearing girls' underwear as we drove to our friends' place and mingled into the group there. I was a little surprised to find out that I was only the guy there with about half a dozen girls.

Everything went well for a while even though I know my girl was subtlety teasing me. She was constantly running her fingers over my legs or neck knowing that would keep me mildly turned on. A couple of times I had to go to the bathroom and re-adjust my junk in the low-cut panties. Each time I came back from the bathroom she gave me a knowing look and a smirk.

Things went south when one of the girls suggested we all get in the hot tub. Everyone was up for it even my girl even though none of them had swimsuits. The girls agreed to just get in in their undies. All the girls quickly began stripping to their undies and I couldn't help but enjoy the show for a few minutes.

Finally, one of the girls noticed that I wasn't taking my clothes off and said, "Come on big boy what's the matter you shy?"

Before I could even try to make some excuse to keep at least my shorts on my girl walked up and said, "Oh no he's not shy look." and yanked my shorts down and exposing my panties. There were a few seconds of stunned silence and then all the girls almost simultaneously busted out laughing.

"Oh my god look he's wearing panties." one of the girls said in amusement.

"Look he's hard in them too." another said giggling.

"And he's gotten them wet with his precum." a third said laughing.

To add to the view my girlfriend forced my shirt over my head leaving me wearing nothing the panties.

I was red hot from embarrassment as the girls continued to laugh and comment on me or my panties or both. The worst happened when I felt my arousal kick up a notch and my penis forced its way over the waistband of the panties for all to see.

"Look he's getting harder." one of the girls squealed in excitement.

"I think someone is discovering their inner exhibitionist and panty fetishes." another said.

I finally found my voice at that point and said, "I'm hard from being surrounded by a bunch of girls in their underwear."

"Sure, you are." one of them said as she walked around me with an amused smile and slapped my ass.

One of the girls then said to my girl, "These look better on him then they do on you."

I looked at my girl and she was just watching the whole situation with an amused smirk on her face. I was shocked that she had done this to me. Sensing my bewilderment, she walked over to me and said, "Oh don't be upset baby."

Still red hot with humiliation I said, "Don't be upset. You just exposed me wearing panties!"

"Oh, baby we're just having a little fun. We'll make it up to you." Then suddenly she started rubbing my cock and balls through the panties. All I could do is moan in pleasure as she teased me.

After a couple of minutes my girl said, "Who else wants a turn?" letting off my hardon.

"I do." said one of the other girls. My girl stretched the panties back over my hardon as her friend walked up with a shy yet sexy grin on her face.

My girl stepped to the side and said, "Be gentle with him, he's quite worked up." They both giggled as her friend cupped my erection and began to stroke gently. It felt so good, and it took all my self-control not to blow my load.

From there each of the girls took turns teasing my erection through my panties. One would tease my cock while another would usually rub my ass in the back. My girl directed all of the action knowing how much my cock could take before blowing. After being teased by seven girls (6 plus my girl) my cock was throbbing and my balls were aching and hanging low.

My girl decided at that point to take pity on me and said, "Ok girls I think we've teased him enough. Let's see how full these sacks are." She then stepped up in front of me and grabbed my cock full force and with a few good pulls my load was erupting in the front of the panties. She pulled until my balls were drained and the front of my panties were soaked and large streams of cum were dripping down my legs.

All the girls were laughing at my predicament and I was obviously embarrassed but yet also oddly satisfied.

One of the girls eying my wet panties and legs said, "I know a good way to clean that up." and moved towards the hot tub and climbed in.

Another girl did the same saying, "Yeah bring those cum soaked panties in here and we'll clean them up for you."

One by one we all climbed into the hot tub as one of the girls said, "Hey he got relief what about us?"

My girl looked at me as I climbed in the hot tub and said, "Yeah baby what about us? Don't we get some pleasure too?" I was already hard again.