The Settlers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you have to do this, why do it this way? Why not inject the- the- semen or-" she couldn't believe the words that were coming out of her mouth. This was all so unreal.

Isaak finally took his eyes away from where the Settler was fucking Jessica on screen and turned to face Aren. "There are so many things you do not understand yet. These beasts are not like us human men that hump and cum and leave. No, there is a process that must be followed, step by step or the entire breeding is interrupted. You cannot recreate that artificially. It's quite beautiful, really."

It was hitting Aren now that she was to be made a whore for Isaak's fucked up ambitions. She felt tears stain her eyes. "Please. I can clean. I- I can do anything else, just- please don't make me do this."

The sounds from the monitor were growing louder. Jessica's moaning and a growl not so different from a lion's.

"No, my darling. These creatures need deep, breedable holes to simulate their own females and I can't waste the perfect one they've sent me. The deepest we've seen, I hear." He turned to the monitor again. "Watch."

One of the hands on her shoulders moved to her head, making sure she was looking as she had been commanded. Jessica was no longer able to stand and had sunk face down onto the small bed provided. Suddenly the alien stopped moving and leaned over her, hips twitching.

"The male of their species do not fuck like humans," Isaak reiterated. "They first spread their pheromones on their partner in the form of a kind of pre-cum. They can do this anywhere, but it seems they favor doing it right over the cunt. It acts as a kind of aphrodisiac that prepares their mate. Then, they build up their fluid- their sperm- into a kind of sack inside their member which is extremely elastic and malleable. It grows inside him as he fucks his mate, expanding and stretching all of her to accept it. That is why we need your deep cunt," he said, offhandedly. "And when he is ready to orgasm, he releases the sack of semen from the tip of his phallus, which then, to ensure it coats every inch of his mate's insides, it pops inside her. So much better than just hosing her down blindly like a human in small spurts, don't you think?"

Aren swallowed hard. This couldn't be real. Sacks of cum that popped inside...? Her? She was really going to be subjected to this.

On screen, the alien finished with his orgasm and after another thrust, Jessica was gripping the sheets with a surprised shout. Her lower belly bulged slightly. Then she gasped and started breathing heavily as the cum sack no doubt exploded inside her. Her stomach shrunk again.

"Take her to Settler 10," she heard Isaak say through her haze of horror.

"Sir? Are you sure? You want to start her off with the moodiest and biggest?"

"Yes, I do. It will train her good and fast. And her deep cunt might actually be what he's been waiting for."

The hands on her shoulders tightened and she was directed not back down the hall of cells, but to a large metal door that stood apart from the others. "Be nice to this fuckin' fish. We've got extra security on him for a reason," the guard guiding her said.

Aren could feel her heart pounding as they came closer to the door. She was in such conflict. While on one hand she feared what awaited her on the other side, she knew it was also not the Settlers fault for the positions they were put in. Her fear was mixed with pity. Neither participant was willing in this experiment.

The metal door had a window with a sliding panel that locked into place. Her guard shoved the barrel of his weapon inside it, warning the alien not to move. Then he opened the door. It stopped only about a foot wide by some doorstop on the ceiling. It was wide enough only for her to shimmy inside. She couldn't imagine one of the aliens fitting through.

Gathering her courage, Aren took a deep breath and stepped inside. The door closed heavy behind her. This room was bigger than the other cells and for good reason. It had to accommodate a much larger alien. He put the others to shame in both physique and demeanor. He stood across the room from her, his furious eyes taking her in. She felt the wall against her back before she realized she was trying to retreat.

"Aren," she heard through a speaker on the wall. Isaak's voice was unmistakable. "Meet Settler 10. 10? I want you to go easy on this girl. It's her first time."

"And you sent her to me?"

It was the first time Aren had heard one of them speak. His voice was like gravel. English seemed foreign to him, but he could form the words with his smooth lips. She saw sharp teeth when he sneered. His eyes never left hers.

"Do what you have to do and you'll get your rations," came Isaak's voice again. "How many days has it been, now? I'm losing track."

When the alien in front of her did nothing but continue to stare at her he was met with a shock to his collar. Unlike the other Settler who was instantly immobilized, it only made him grunt. Aren gasped, watching him fight the pain. When it clearly wasn't enough, Isaak must have increased the electricity, and the alien finally fell to his knees with a roar.

"Stop it!" Aren shouted and, surprising even herself, she ran for the beast, placing a hand on his smooth back and looking for any way to disconnect the collar. But she was no scientist or engineer. "Stop! Please! Just let me talk to him!"

She thought she heard laughter over the speaker. "So sweet. No naive. I'm intrigued. Fine. Talk." The shocks stopped and the alien was left kneeling there panting. Aren had her hand on his shoulder. His skin was smooth. Dolphin smooth. And it was a stone grey-blue over most of his body. Towards the ends of his arms and legs it faded into a bright teal. For a moment she was captivated, realizing she was seeing one of these creatures up close for the first time in her life. Six-year-old Aren would be so happy to know she was finally meeting a Settler...

Then he bucked her off him and stood to his full height. Her head fell back as she looked up at him. He craned his neck to return her look.

"A human that cares. That's funny," he said with no hint of amusement.

"I'm sorry," Aren mumbled, unsure what else to say.

"I need my rations," he said plainly. "I need water most of all."

Aren nodded. She had come into this room expecting to beg and plead for a way out. But now she saw there was no other way. It didn't matter what happened to her. The child in her heart had always wanted their visitors to be safe. And this was something she could actually do. It wasn't much. But she could see him fed.

"What's your name?" she asked him.

He snarled. "You don't need to know my name. You just need to let me put my cock inside you so we can both eat." His words were heavily accented and while she flinched away from them, she could tell the work "cock" wasn't quite the word he would normally use in translation for his phallus. These aliens had heard human speech and they were using it to the best of their abilities by mimicking it. How many times had Isaak told him over the speakers to put his "cock" in whatever woman he sent in here?

A tear trailed down Aren's cheek and she hastily wiped it away. "I know. I'm sorry. I've only been here a day and-"

"A day? They sent you here after only a day?" He spat the words. "They're getting desperate, then."

Aren shook her head. "They- they said I was- that I was perfect for this. They didn't want to waste time."

"Then stop wasting my time, too," came his harsh answer and Aren nodded. She should not expect sympathy from a being who was caged by people that looked like her.

He grabbed her and she felt claws digging into her skin. She lost her footing as he tossed her towards the bed. After the crackle of the intercom, Isaak said, "The first time is always the worst. But you might be able to stand it. Doctor Richards was really impressed with you. I hope you don't mind that I've invited him along to watch your first insemination."

Face down, just like Jessica was, Aren closed her eyes tight at the thought of being watched. The Settler came up behind her and flipped up her skirt. She understood the uniforms now. Easy access. She felt something poking and prodding at her entrance. Something with a rather flat head. It was smearing something over her folds and she bit her lip. The pheromones. The aphrodisiac. She remembered. The phallus pressed at her entrance, waiting for her to allow it access.

"I need my rations," the gravely voice repeated behind her and it sounded surprisingly guilty for what he was about to do. She reminded herself this was not about her. And strangely, she felt herself relax. When she did, she felt a gush of her own wetness flow through her core and out her folds. Her nipples tightened under her. The aphrodisiac was real and it was working. She couldn't decide if she was relieved or not.

The flat head of his erect alien cock pressed against her opening which she lifted into the air for him against her own accord. She could have sworn he caught her dripping grool on it but didn't have time to evaluate that because she gasped and gripped the sheets as he pushed inside her. Without the tapering head of a human cock, it was a strange sensation and almost painful, but Aren could not deny it was erotic. She just didn't know if it was the pheromones or not.

Face down she had no idea what it looked like or what to expect and she thought about asking to be turned around so she could prepare herself better for what was next to come, but she felt the tears running down her face and didn't want to give Isaak the pleasure of knowing she was crying.

The Settler's cock started stroking deep inside her. Her natural lube was doing its job and Aren felt her breathing hitch when she realized it felt amazing. The flat head of him came up and wrapped around her cervix in an almost gentle embrace before he pulled out again. No man had ever been long enough to reach her cervix before. She assumed it would have been painful, but the head of him was soft and it felt like a kiss against her cervix every time he landed there. He did not pump wildly like she witnessed the other Settler do with Jessica. No, he fucked her thoroughly and deeply and with purpose.

Aren moaned. She didn't mean to.

"It's alright," she heard over the speaker. "You all wind up enjoying yourselves at one time or another. Which is good. Relaxes you. Makes you ready to receive his seed. Better to just give yourself over to it now."

She could hardly make out the words. She remembered now that they were trying to get her pregnant, but the idea seemed so absurd and there was something oddly soothing about the creature filling her up. And he was large. Larger than any man she had ever been with. And she was taking him gracefully. The drug of his natural aphrodisiac was taking over her mind and she felt a sense of pride that she could provide him with such a deep cunt to fuck. If he had to fuck someone to get his food, at least she could make him feel at home, like he was with one of his own.

As he plunged into her, she could feel him growing and stretching her from within. The base of his cock seemed to remain the same, but there was something ballooning inside her.

"Oh, god," Aren mumbled against the sheets through bouts of moaning. His cock grew and pressed against her g-spot. Her walls expanded easily to accommodate him and she couldn't believe that she was enjoying how bloated and stretched it made her feel. She could feel him pushing against her organs in the most erotic and exciting way.

And then he stopped moving, pressing his hips snug against her ass. Aren writhed against him, begging him to continue. He pulsed inside her a moment. And when he slowly pulled out of her, he let out a low, almost human moan, squeezing her hips. She felt his limp cock fall out of her, but something remained inside. Fear gripped her.

"There's something in-" before she could finish, she felt it burst and she remembered the final step to this copulation. She moaned, bringing her legs together and shaking in ecstacy. The sack of his cum popping inside her was not what she expected. It sent a vibration through her entire cunt and legs. She realized she was moaning and riding out the remainder of an orgasm she had been too overstimulated to notice she was having, humping the bed like she used to when she first learned how to masturbate.

Shame flooded her. She had not expected to enjoy any of this. She rubbed her thighs together and felt the smooth wetness of her cum mixed with his.

Panting, she stood slowly, but wavered and had to sit on the bed. The alien stood next to her and did not speak. He did not even look at her. His cock hung there, covered with her cum and she wondered if he had to clean it before it went back inside him.

The intercoms came to life. "I knew you would be perfect for this. You did so much better than any of the others their first go around. Doctor Richards and I even had a bet going whether you would cum or not. I owe him money now."

Aren was shaking with exertion, humiliation, and fear, but she glanced up at the camera in the corner of the room, her fury returning ten fold. "We did what you wanted. Now please give him his rations."

There was a long silence. Then a flap on the door opened and a tray with an unappetizing meal was shoved through. The alien grasped for it like it might be taken away. He sat on the bed eating and ignored Aren until they opened the door to retrieve her.

She got up, leaving him to his meal and headed for the gap in the door, trying to ignore the alien cum leaking out of her.

"Na'taq," he said, making her stop and turn.

"What?"

He didn't look away from his food. "My name. You asked. It's Na'taq."

Aren didn't have time to respond. She was being pulled out of the room and marched down the hall. They deposited her in her new permanent room on the same floor. She wondered if she would ever see daylight again. This room was much the same as her first. Nothing to do to pass the time. She curled up in her bed and cried. She cried for her parents. For herself. For all Settlers.

And most of all, she cried for Na'taq.

12