All Comments on 'The Seven Day Orgasm - Day 05'

by Racontica

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yummy

Love it, keep them coming. She's almost there...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Breathtaking

Absolutely loving this story, it’s incredibly vivid and powerful as well as 100% realistic.

I’ve been in a similar situation where the only thoughts you’re capable of forming are all about sex. When you’ve been there once in what I identify as a “sexual fog” it’s relatively easy to get back into that state of being, where anything and everything you do heightens arousal. Literally anything from wearing clothes- the feel of the fabric on your skin, to walking - where movement = sensual, to breathing - feeling the air going into your lungs..chest expanding..the feeling of air on your skin as you breathe out. Time becomes meaningless and you cant focus on anything all you can do is feel.

So I can honestly say I know exactly how much she’s suffering by having to wait for that much needed orgasm, he could suggest virtually anything and she would agree if only he would just make her orgasm* and fuck* her. Looking forward to reading the rest!

Tess (UK)

* = repeatedly

RaconticaRaconticaalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Tess

I'm glad you're enjoying it, Tess. What you're saying makes perfect sense - my partner and I have done this experiment and the feeling was right on (for us). When I'm done with the story I'm going to post a how-to about it and will talk about many aspects of the feeling of not cumming - it's actually very tantric, zen, and empowering when done right. I don't focus on that aspect too much in the story because it doesn't speak to the dynamic between our protagonists, but it's another great aspect to edging and denial experiments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing work

Keep up the great work, love your stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous