All Comments on 'The Seven Day Orgasm - Day 07'

by Racontica

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

this had my heart racing, the best story i have ever read, love this. I want more like this.

RaconticaRaconticaalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Gratitude

Thank you so much. I will be publishing a "how to" for this series soon. After that I might find a new challenge for our favorite anonymous couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Best!

The best series I've ever read in literotica. It ticked all of my fetishes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Impressive

I really think this series should be published - it's seriously the best erotic literature I've ever read (and I've been reading erotica for around 15 years in several languages). I hope someone in the publishing business comes across this and gives it a chance. You're incredibly talented. I'll be waiting for that "how to" and also for your new stories. Thanks for sharing all of this with us!

RaconticaRaconticaalmost 4 years agoAuthor
More gratitude

Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
OMG

Amazing work. WOW, I actually could feel her orgasm myself. As poster above stated, I too have been reading erotica for years and years! KD grace is good and dirty, and you could be writing on her level too. 👏👏👏

Master_DevMaster_Devalmost 4 years ago

Very good, keep up the great work!

raddes1raddes1over 3 years ago

Your characters are unreal. I can not believe the male could be so insensitive to the female, and she would be so subservient in return for what?.

I assume they are married. Try it some time for yourself, and stop portraying this as reality. It is only an old bag of dog whistles for old, single men.

maddoggonzomaddoggonzoover 3 years ago

Raddest1 misses the point in Erotica, it's a personnel relationship with the reader, it's not one size fits all, the whole of this thread in my mind is great it's a 'What if' not a factual account of one week. This is a story of discovery and frustration that should be celebrated for it's potential for sensual adventures by all couples.

FreeToBeFreeToBeover 3 years ago
Don’t listen to them!

This was a great story and one of the few multiple chapter stories I’ve read to conclusion. I enjoyed every minute of it and look forward to trying it with my SO. Thank you and what a wonderful read! Keep it up you have what it takes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lovely story! I loved all 7 parts of it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love love LOVE this story [:

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous