All Comments on 'The Seventh Coven Pt. 05'

by Quinn_McMullen

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

What a fabulous story, l’ve followed it since it started and with each chapter it just gets better. To my mind author this is your best work and l can tell you love writing it.

I look forward to more chapters, this is firmly in my favourites.

Why, my wife is Wiccan, she too enjoys the story. She is not part of a Coven, she practices her religion solely. It certainly has its moments.

Thanks author.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It would be nice if you could roll out the next chapter(s) a bit faster. The long gaps between the chapters kills the momentum.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 1 year ago

So hot!

Cheers

SAGE

Rainyday493Rainyday493about 1 year ago

A lovely story, and great sex too!

mac1729mac1729about 1 year ago

Another great chapter to this story

Thanks for writing

geek37geek37about 1 year ago

A hell of a stellar write. This is one of my favorite series on this site right now. A harem storyline that goes against the grain of other stories I’ve read, and it’s done in such a mature, thoughtful and even beautiful way. I applaud this effort greatly and I’ll say thank you to you for giving this series to the world.

Quinn_McMullenQuinn_McMullenabout 1 year agoAuthor

I was originally going to wrap this story up with the next installment. It sounds like folks would prefer it to go on further.

I apologize for taking so long between installments, but I'm a bit of a perfectionist. Plus, this topic takes a lot of research. I have a friend who is Wiccan, and she hasn't been available as much as I would like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your desire for perfection has resulted in an outstanding series. I look forward to future segments. Thank you.

G

Burcham8Burcham8about 1 year ago

This is great…it caught me right at the start. Every man’s fantasy, to be sure. I can’t decide who I like best, but I’m definitely leaning toward Bridget. Fair-skinned redheads rule…!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It's a great series and I'm looking forward to more. Good work, Quinn

EVLoverEVLover9 months ago

As a redhead, I, too, have an affinity for Gingers. As such, I’m madly in love/lust with Brigette and she’s definitely my favorite.

Yes, definitely a fantasy land.

Given all the sex with fertile females, I imagine that they will soon need to change the Professor’s name to Daddy.

techreadertechreader9 months ago

OK, it's been almost 6 months; can we expect a. new chapter any time soon? This is a GREAT story that deserves more.

No1holywoodNo1holywoodabout 2 months ago

Any chance of the next chapter please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuinn_McMullen@Quinn_McMullen
A collaboration that Erin Page and I put together has been published. It combined her Virginia Beach stories and my Gabrielle story. Here is the link: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6246638&page=submissions I strongly recommend Erin's Virginia Beach st...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES