The Seventh Coven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, that's amazing."

She chuckled into my cock. Now one hand was pulling gently on my balls.

I had never had a woman do that and the sensation started me toward an orgasm, "Getting close."

Maria began pressing on my perineum with an external prostate massage, rubbing in circles.

"Oh god."

She pushed me over the edge, sucking up every bit of semen. She looked up at me with those big brown eyes. Soon she was milking me, swallowing all my cum.

"Wow! That was fun Professor." She took one last drink and placed her cold mouth on my cock.

"Oh, your cold mouth feels amazing."

"I made a new discovery. Thanks for helping me learn that."

"If I may say, you really are good at that."

"You're sweet."

She stood, then leaned in and kissed me. I wanted to taste my cum so I probed with my tongue.

She responded and held my face, "Mmmm. That's nice."

"Can I offer you some breakfast?"

"No thank you. I have to be at Coven House. We have a lot of preparation.'

"Well, thank you for an exquisite start to my day."

I walked her to the door, then held her coat.

"Thank you, Professor. It was wonderful for me too."

Out the door and around the corner she went.

*******

My Saturday was spent with a combination of grading, class prep, and an afternoon hike. Again, I made sure I was home in time to shower for my guest.

I was surprised when my doorbell rang at 6:45, a little early.

My visitor was a slight Asian woman of average height, "Good evening, Professor. My high priestess has asked me to come a little early for two reasons. First, she wants me to examine your lingam to ensure that my sisters have not irritated the skin." She hesitated.

"What is the second reason?"

"She requests that you stop trying to find out about the sisterhood. We see that you have been looking to see how we arrive and depart. Because of the nature of our worship services, anonymity is very important. She wants me to explain, that other than Amy, if you think you recognize any of us in public, we respectfully request that you not approach us or speak to us." She removed her trench coat and handed it to me.

"Okay. That makes sense. I will stop looking out my window."

"Thank you, Professor. I believe that is your favorite chair?"

"It is. Shall I sit down?"

"Yes, please."

As she approached me, I checked out her body. She seemed to be thin. The black dress just hung from her shoulders. She had small breasts and small hips. I decided I would refer to her as Joanie, an Asian girl I dated in college many years ago.

Joanie knelt between my legs and examined my penis closely, "Professor, I also need to tell you that all of the remaining preparers will be looking to simulate coupling with a yoni. We will be working to increase your endurance. As we stated in the literature we provided, you will be coupling with seven women. Your partners will couple with you until they have an orgasm. Even if all seven reach climax in as little as ten minutes, that is seventy minutes of sex. Most likely you will be having sex for ninety minutes, or even two hours."

"That's a lot of sex."

"Yes. For that reason, the rest of us will be simulating a yoni."

"How will you do that?"

"By taking you all the way into our throats and simulating coupling. The final preparers have been chosen by the high priestess for our skill and prowess." She looked at her watch, "We have about one minute before I begin. Do you have any questions?"

"No. The Great Rite seems much more daunting than it did before."

"That s the purpose of the preparation."

I heard her watch vibrate.

"We begin."

Joanie immediately grabbed my penis and began sucking. She was correct. Her technique was skilled. She rapidly had me hard and soon was deep throating me, essentially using a full stroke technique. One instant the head of my cock would be touching her lips, the next I would be buried to the hilt in her mouth. Unlike Blondie and Maria, Joanie seemed to take no pleasure from this. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to be intensely focused, doing a job.

I could see why the high priestess chose her. Her oral technique was very close to fucking a pussy. She applied the right amount of suction to simulate vaginal walls. Joanie set up a steady rhythm and I decided to stop analyzing everything and to just sit back and enjoy it.

Despite the quality of her blow job, I was surprised at my staying power. She must have had me fucking her face for at least fifteen minutes before I felt my orgasm approaching. I let her know and Joanie just nodded. I couldn't see the quantity of my load, but it felt much more intense. Typically, my cum just dribbles out. My doctor said it was because my pelvic muscles were weak. I was pretty sure it didn't dribble out this time.

Like her sisters, Joanie milked my shaft for every drop.

She checked her watch, "Twenty-one minutes. That's good Professor. Certainly above average for our high priests at this stage of their preparation."

"Oh. So, I should be feeling good about that."

"Yes. You are well on your way. I will let myself out. Please stay seated. Good night, Professor."

"Good night."

I hoped the remaining sisters were not so formal. While the blow job was pleasurable, I felt like I was in a scientific laboratory.

*******

The next morning a woman of average height rang my doorbell, "Good morning, Professor. How are you today?"

"Quite well thank you. It sounds like you are having a good day."

"Oh, I am. I'm really glad to be here with you."

As I took her trench coat, I noticed her curvy body. From her eyebrows, freckles, and skin coloring I concluded she was a fellow redhead.

Red was a talker, "I've heard wonderful things about you from my sisters. Plus, I feel like I have a spiritual bond with you since we're both gingers."

"And I understand that you are here to work on my sexual endurance."

She smiled, "I am. This is the third time I have been given this assignment. I think it is the most enjoyable part of being a witch."

"That's interesting. You are the first member of your coven who has described herself as a witch."

"Am I really? Well, I think we all call ourselves witches." She looked at her watch, "We will need to get started."

"We have been using my Lazy Boy."

I led her into my study and sat down.

She knelt between my legs and examined my penis, then nodded, "Your skin is doing very well. Just an observation, but I think your size is just right. Too big, or too small causes problems for either the preparation or the rite."

I smiled, "I am glad I am able to accommodate your coven."

I heard an alarm. Red silenced it and immediately grabbed my cock. She took her time and spent a lot of time gazing into my eyes. Her blue eyes mesmerized me. She slowly got me hard with gentle licks and sucks. Every so often she would groan with pleasure. There was not going to be anything mechanical about this morning's blow job.

She came off me, "Time for me to simulate a yoni."

She pulled my erection forward and began a slow deep throat, working my full length like the last sister. The difference this time was I felt like I was connecting with her. Her constant eye contact brought us closer. Part of me wanted to pull her up and fuck her pussy. Oh my god this was heavenly.

Red did a very nice job with the pussy simulation, but she didn't rush it. I wondered how long she would be able to keep going. Keeping her mouth and throat working must have been difficult. Still, she soldiered on. She gave me little groans of pleasure sending sparks down my spine. After quite a while she began working me in earnest, her body rocking back and forth sending my shaft down her throat.

"Oh Red, I'm coming."

She stopped for a moment and giggled, then returned to the task at hand. I came when she was completely on me, sending my cum down her throat. She kept moving and I kept shooting. At least three times, maybe four.

Finally, she milked my shaft, sucking every drop from me.

She checked her watch, "The high priestess will be pleased. Forty-four minutes."

"Forty-four minutes of pure bliss."

"You gave me a nickname, Professor."

"Actually, I gave all your sisters a name. I just never called it out in the throes of passion before."

"Well, I'm honored. My teammates in high school called me Red, so you're not far off."

She stood up and cupped my face, kissing me. I probed with my tongue and she responded in kind. She straddled me in the chair and we kissed for several minutes. I slipped my hands up her thighs and cupped her naked ass cheeks. I received a groan in reply. Commando? Oh my god! I can't believe this!

She broke the kiss, "Wow. That's nice." She climbed off me.

I stood up, "Can I offer you some breakfast?"

"I would love to stay, but I have some work to do. If it was up to me, I would have climbed on top of you and simulated a yoni with my own yoni."

"I actually had the same thought."

I walked her to the door and helped her on with her coat. She threw her arms around me and we kissed again, this time I pulled her tight. Her ample breasts pressed into my chest.

She spoke into my mouth, "It is strictly forbidden, but I think I would give up being a witch to be with you." She ran her fingers through my chest hair.

"I wouldn't mind that at all."

Red leaned back and held my face, looking into my eyes. "I will pray that I am chosen to be with you. Perhaps, I will enroll in your courses at the college."

"I would like that."

Red gazed into my eyes. It felt like she was being torn. "Oh god this is hard." She kissed me one last time, "You're wonderful, Professor. Gotta go."

She ran out the door.

*******

Sunday evening, I opened my door to a Black woman, "Good evening, Professor." She had what sounded like a British accent.

"Good evening. May I take your coat?"

She had an average figure with a shapely butt, "Thank you."

"Can I infer from your accent that you are, or were one of King Charles' subjects?"

"I was a subject of the Queen, but not Charles. As of this past summer, I now have full American citizenship."

"Congratulations."

"Thank you. My sisters have told me that you are a very kind man."

"That is nice to hear."

"Your last visitor, you called her Red, was quite complimentary. I was wondering what name you will give to me."

"Since I feel like I am in the presence of royalty, I think I will call you Elizabeth."

"That is so nice. I approve. You are such a gentleman." She glanced at her watch, "We don't have much time."

"This way then."

I was afraid that by the sixth preparatory blow job, that it would feel like a chore. Instead, I felt like I had a rapport with Elizabeth as she knelt between my legs.

She quickly inspected my penis, "My sisters have told me of your lingam. I am glad that our high priestess selected me."

"Do you have much experience in this preparation?"

"I have been preparing lingams for far too many years to count."

"You don't look that old."

"Have you heard the phrase, 'Black don't crack'?"

I laughed, "I had a colleague from Senegal who said it a lot."

She smiled, "Well, it's true. I recently started my fifth decade on this Earth.'

So, she's recently turned forty. "Well, your majesty, I would have thought you were much younger."

Her watch rang, "Thank you, Professor. Time to make love to you with my mouth."

Wow! She began licking around the head, smiling while she did. While she didn't have the intense eye contact that Red had, she was constantly looking up at me. She was much more vocal though. A regular series of groans and moans came from her, sending vibrations up my spine. Once I was hard, she began the deep throating. Her mouth seemed so much tighter than the others. She used a combination of suction and tongue to stimulate my cock. I didn't think I would last long.

I felt my orgasm approaching, "Here it comes Elizabeth."

She slowed to a crawl and I felt my body ease away from the edge.

After a minute or so she asked, "Has the urge receded?"

"It has."

She commenced the deep throat with renewed vigor. Three more times she edged me. Her stamina was phenomenal. As I approached an orgasm for the fifth time, she nodded and kept right on going.

When I came, Elizabeth held me all the way in her throat. I could feel her throat muscles churning my cock. I wondered how my cum didn't go down the wrong pipe.

She pulled off and milked me for what was left. She checked her watch. "We went for fifty-five minutes Professor. That was very good."

"You must be exhausted. I don't know how you did that."

"I am tired. I think you could have gone longer. I was the reason we stopped."

"Can I get you anything?"

"A glass of water would be nice."

"This way." I led her to the kitchen and poured a glass. "Is there anything else I can get you. Something to eat?"

"You are very kind, but this is wonderful." She downed the water, "I do have one request."

"Name it."

"I would like to kiss you as my sisters kissed you."

I held out my arms and she wrapped her arms around my neck. Our tongues were quickly entwined. I held her tight, feeling her breasts against me. We kissed for what seemed like a long time.

She eased off and spoke into my mouth, "That was nice. I fear I won't get to make love to you tomorrow evening."

"Why not?"

"The odds are not in my favor. I shouldn't say this, but I sometimes think our high priestess rigs the selection. For example, during four of the last six rites she has been the final lover. Mathematically, that is nearly impossible if it isn't rigged. Additionally, I should have been chosen during at least four of those. I have only been chosen twice. I fear she has her favorites and she rigs the selection bowl."

"I'm sorry. I know I cannot see you outside of the rite, but you should know you are always welcome here. It does not have to be sex related or coven related. You are welcome as a person, as my guest. You could be a friend. I would love to spend time with you."

She smiled, "Thank you Professor. I must be going."

She led me to the front door and I followed her, watching her hips sway. I held her coat as she put it on.

Elizabeth gently kissed me, "Thank you for a very pleasant evening."

"You are welcome."

She turned and left.

*******

Halloween morning, I again kept my routine. At ten minutes to the hour my doorbell rang and I ushered in a short, older woman.

"Happy Halloween, Professor. I hope you are well."

"I am. I have to say that the past seventy-two hours have been a unique experience."

"This evening will surpass that. I understand you have been giving us names."

"I have. May I take your jacket?"

I checked out her body as I helped her off with her trench coat. She was probably around five feet tall. She didn't have much of a butt, but her large breasts hung down so that they were even with her elbows.

"I would guess you are much closer to my age than any of your sisters."

She smiled, "That is a fair assessment."

"You remind me of a friend from high school. Because we'd go hiding on the backstreets, I'll call you Terry."

"Love the Springsteen reference." She looked at her watch, "Almost time for fun."

I led her to the armchair. Terry knelt before me and spread my robe.

She quickly checked my lingam skin, "You're in great shape." She glanced at her watch. "Let's go."

She went right to work sucking, licking, and stroking. She too was big on eye contact. Her brown eyes twinkled as she got me hard.

She stopped for a moment, "I am going to fuck you with my mouth for at least an hour. If at any time, you feel an orgasm coming on, let me know and I will back off. This is the final prep for tonight."

I nodded, "I'll let you know."

"You might want to sit up a little straighter." Terry pulled my cock so that it was horizonal to the floor and began deep throating me. She rocked her body back and forth taking me all the way into her throat, then nearly completely off me. She had just the right amount of suction and she did a fine job simulating a pussy. The entire time her eyes were locked in on mine. They were beautiful, yet haunting. I wondered what kind of life she had led. How had she become so adept at sucking cock, at deep throating? Not that I minded at all.

I cast my mind back to the last time I had had any sustained sexual contact that lasted for an hour. I couldn't remember anything like this.

After about a half hour, I felt an orgasm approach and I let her know. She slowed dramatically.

She broke contact, "Let me know when it passes."

"Okay."

After a minute or so I was back to normal and I let her know. Terry returned to her previous speed and continued fucking me with her mouth. Two more times I approached the edge and she backed off both times.

On the last time she glanced at her watch, "This time is for keeps and for swallowing."

I smiled, "Okay."

I lasted about another five minutes and I came in her mouth. Terry milked me and licked me clean.

She smiled up at me, "That was nearly seventy minutes."

"You must be exhausted."

"Yes. Tired."

"Can I get you something to eat?"

"It isn't allowed, but I will gladly have a piece of toast. Do you have coffee?

"Toast and coffee coming up."

I led Terry into the kitchen and plunked two pieces of bread into the toaster, "Help yourself to the coffee. Are you allowed to talk to me?"

"No. But that hasn't ever stopped me before."

"Can you tell me about the coven? About being a witch?"

"Our coven isn't about magic. It's about sisterhood, supporting one another, and raising awareness about women and women's rights. We have a wonderful group of sisters. Our high priestess has been with us for about three years now. There is a lot of discontent about how she leads. For example, those who couple in the Great Rite are supposed to be selected at random. There is very little that is random. I will bet the proverbial dollar that she is your last partner tonight."

The toast popped and I buttered it, "How do you feel about that?"

"I'm old and past my prime. It doesn't bother me, but for the younger women, it is starting to bother them."

I brought the toast to Terry, "How so?"

"Take your last visitor. You called her Elizabeth. She is convinced that the high priestess has favorites and thus excludes her."

"Is it race related?"

"I don't think so. But it is very unfair. There is also grumbling about not getting to know our high priests. You have enchanted many of my sisters and they would like to know you outside of the coven."

"But that is forbidden."

"Yes. The coming weeks will be interesting with our internal politics."

"Do you have any suggestions for me for tonight?'

"No. Come with an open mind. I suspect that you have never had a sexual experience quite like you will have this evening."

"I always try to keep an open mind."

She finished her toast and downed the last gulp of coffee, "Thank you Professor. You have been most kind."

"Thank you for visiting with me. Oh, plus the preparation."

Terry smiled, "It is exhausting, but I absolutely love mouth fucking."

I walked her to the door. As I helped her with her coat I said, "I'll see you tonight."

"You will. I should be easy to spot being the oldest and shortest." She laughed, "I'll be the one with boobs that touch the floor."

"You're not old. You're like me, seasoned."

She kissed me, "Thanks."

*******

On Halloween, I arrived at the address about five minutes early. The light was fading and there were already some preschoolers out with their parents trick-or-treating. The house was a two story, late-nineteenth century Victorian. It was painted dark blue with black trim. There were seven jack-o-lanterns on the steps. They seemed to have some kind of symbolism woven into the carving. I would have liked to stop and study them, but I didn't want to be late. As I climbed the steps to the wrap-around porch, the front door opened, but I didn't see anyone.