The Seventh Coven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cried out, "Oh! Oh!"

I felt her pussy begin to contract, she threw her head back and continued to ride me. Her thighs began to tremble and she felt forward, kissing me with all her soul.

When she was done, she looked into my eyes, "That was all I ever dreamed it would be. I'm so grateful."

"You're most welcome."

Again, my body's pit crew came in. This time Boudica had some kind of wet wipe that she used to clean me. I imagine there might have been some virgin blood. Then she swallowed me whole, replaced the cock ring, then clapped her hands.

"Decem has been chosen to couple." Number ten. Buxom Water Girl climbed on top of me. She kissed me, then placed each breast into my mouth for a suck. She placed her brunette pussy over mouth. She had a lovely outie pussy, much like a Georgia O'Keefe painting. I licked for all I was worth, savoring her tangy juices. She moved her hips over my tongue. I couldn't see her face, but those breasts were mesmerizing. I wanted so much to knead those nipples.

Water Girl moved to place my cock at her opening, "Spirit of the cosmos, pleasure my yoni." She slowly pressed herself onto me. Here was my fifth sex partner of the evening and the initial penetration was still magical. She set up a nice motion with her breasts rubbing on my chest on the upstroke. Every so often she gave me a quick kiss, never stopping. Her vagina seemed to grip me and pull. I would have thought that would have me coming, but it didn't. It just felt so good.

Water Girl stopped and sat up. Then she reached back and pulled on my balls. Oh my god! It felt so good. She placed her feet on either side of me and began the now familiar squats, pogoing her pussy on my cock. In a few moments, I felt her cumming. She let out an extended, "Aaaaaaahhhhh."

When all contractions had stopped, she kissed me, "Thank you, Professor."

In came the pit crew.

Amy replaced the Water Girl. She wiped my sweaty head, "You're amazing, Professor."

Five down, two to go. I was becoming exhausted. When will this be over? This was no longer fun. Something I don't think I ever imagined me thinking - sex not being fun.

Boudica clapped her hands, "Octo has been chosen to couple."

Number eight. Suddenly, I wasn't bored. Red climbed on top of me. She cupped my face and whispered, "Oh my god. I get to be with you." She gently kissed me and then opened her mouth, probing with her tongue.

She spoke into my mouth, "You have no idea what this means to me."

"Me too."

She straddled my face, placing her fire bush at my mouth. Her nectar was flowing, so sweet. I parted her slit with my tongue and she began moving her hips. Red was looking down at me, her blue eyes locked in. I licked up and down her slit, flicking her clit, eliciting the occasional groan. Finally, she moved her hips over my cock.

With my cock at her opening, she cried, "Spirit of the cosmos! Exalt my yoni, my soul, and my spirit!"

Red watched me as she slowly pressed my penis into her. She smiled and deliberately ground her hips. What an amazing body! Full breasts with a nice sag. Pink nipples on pink areolae. Freckles on her chest and cheeks. Lovely, flared hips. Powerful thighs. Red was a goddess.

She took her time, leisurely moving her hips. Our eyes never left one another. Even more than with Amy, I felt I was worshiping the Sacred Feminine. Red was my chalice and I was her dagger. We were dancing the dance of life. I was utterly enchanted.

She leaned forward and whispered, "I'm cumming, Professor. I'm cumming."

As her vagina began contracting, she kissed me, entwining our tongues. Her breasts were pressed against me.

As her contractions eased, she just looked into my eyes, her hands holding my face.

The pit crew came in and practically pealed her off me. Just like all the other times, Boudica came over and sucked my cock to clean me off.

Buxom Water Girl whispered in my ear, "Professor, this is your last coupling. We now want you to come."

One last time, Boudica tightened the cock ring, stood up, and clapped seven times. The bowl was brought over. "Septem has been chosen to couple."

How appropriate. Number seven. Two women brought a white veil over to Boudica and placed it on her head. What's with the white veil?

My legs were pushed together and Boudica climbed up and straddled my chest, "Release his bonds." Terry and Elizabeth were correct. The fix was in.

My arms and legs were freed and Boudica placed my hands on her breasts. Oh, so fine. I kneaded her nipples.

Then she leaned forward and kissed me. She whispered, "We shall become one. One flesh. One spirit. Have your way with me. Make love to me."

Boudica began kissing me again, probing with her tongue. I placed my hands on her ass and she groaned into my mouth. She reached back and tested the state of my erection, then moved backward.

She placed my cock at her opening, "Spirit of the cosmos fertilize my yoni."

Fertilize? My face must have shown my shock because she placed a finger on my lips. She slowly pressed down on me, my penis being enveloped in her warmth and wetness.

I suddenly didn't care if the fix was in. I had an amazing woman riding my cock. I placed my hands on her ass. She rolled her hips forward, her breasts brushing against my chest. My cock was pulled and squeezed by her pussy. Her body was amazing. Breasts swaying with her motion. Her hips forming an hourglass with her torso. I was lost in a haze of pleasure and we seemed to fuck forever. Then I felt Boudica's orgasm begin. I felt her pussy contracting on my cock. She kept her hips moving; her pussy pulling, gripping me. I thrust even harder up into her yoni.

I whispered to her, "I'm cumming."

She grasped my face and our mouths and tongues became one. I thrust up into her with an orgasm that was the most intense of my long life. Her hips kept moving. Her tongue kept probing. I seemed to shoot my cum forever. Her vagina milking my cock for every drop of seed.

Finally, she collapsed on me. There were hands on us; petting, soothing us. Boudica was helped down.

Elizabeth was next to me, "Please do not move Professor. The rite is almost over." She placed a straw in my mouth and I drank.

Boudica was helped to her familiar position at my feet, "Spirit of the cosmos, we pray that our rite has given you pleasure. That you smile upon us and bless us."

She clapped seven times and I was surrounded by the women. Elizabeth was at my head and whispered, "We will carry you out of the Sacred Space. Please keep yourself rigid."

They leaned forward, breasts touching me. Their hands went under me and Elizabeth chanted, "Unus, duo, tres." They lifted me and the wall to my right began moving. They set me down in the original chair. Each woman kissed me and walked away. The wall slid back into place and I was left alone with The Butler.

"Professor, I have some balm to apply to your lingam. Then I will help you get dressed."

She lovingly rubbed the ointment onto my cock, smiling up at me. She wiped her hands on a towel and handed me my boxers. Soon I was dressed.

I asked, "Was tonight really your first time?"

The Butler smiled, "It was. I just turned eighteen last week. Thank you. Please come this way Professor." She led me up the stairs, that fine ass swaying before my eyes.

As I stepped into the hallway, the entranceway was candlelit. The sisters had formed two lines like sideboys with five on each side. Unlike naval sideboys, these presented me with their bare breasts. Boudica stood at the far end. I followed The Butler to the head of the cordon and she stepped aside. The high priestess held out her hand. As I walked to her, the women touched my hands.

When I reached her, Boudica took my hands in hers, "We thank you for the service you have provided to our coven, Professor. We are most grateful. We hope you will respect our anonymity. We have laid bare our secrets to you. We pray that you will hold them in your heart as we hold them in ours."

"I shall."

"May the spirit of the cosmos go with you. Happy Halloween."

"And to you as well."

The Butler was at the door. Boudica turned and walked past me down the hall. All the other women had disappeared.

The Butler smiled at me, "Happy Halloween, Professor and thank you."

She opened the door and I passed out into the night air.