The Seventh Coven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I peeked in, "Hello?"

A lovely female voice said, "Please come in Professor."

The door shut behind me and I saw a woman wearing the same black veil as my preparatory team. The difference this time was that was all she wore. She was of average height and weight with youthful breasts, high on her chest. In the dim light I could make out her nipples and dark delta of pubic hair. This is an interesting start.

"May I take your hat and coat?"

I handed them over and she went to a closet where she hung them up. I looked around the house. The shades were drawn and only a bit of light came in from the outside. To the right looked like a parlor furnished in period pieces. To the left was a well-stocked library. A wide stairway on the right led to the second floor.

As my eyes adjusted, I examined my companion more closely. Her pubic hair appeared to be untrimmed. She had full breasts. Her nipples were erect and thick, topping quarter sized areolae.

She bowed deeply, "Welcome to the home of the Seventh Coven, Professor. If you would be so kind as to follow me."

The woman, I decided I would call her The Butler, led me down a dimly lit hallway. Such a nice figure from this angle. I followed her sashaying ass.

She opened a door, "Watch your step Professor."

We descended to the basement. There was a small room with a single armchair in the middle. To the side was small table. Off to the side I could see doors to rooms that I would have suspected contained a furnace and perhaps a laundry.

The woman handed me a glass, "Please drink this Professor. It is only meant to enhance your performance this evening."

I smelled it first, then downed the liquid. It had a citrusy taste.

"I will leave you for now. If you would be so kind as to remove all your garments including socks and shoes. There are hooks on that wall that you can hang them on. When you are naked, please put that hood over your head and have a seat in the chair. One of my sisters will be with you shortly."

"Thank you."

The woman climbed the stairs and I heard the door shut behind her. I looked around to see if there might be some kind of surveillance system, but I didn't see anything. There did seem to be a missing knothole, but on closer inspection there was nothing there. The floor had a large, braided rug, so at least I wouldn't be walking around on bare concrete. I slowly stripped off my clothes and hung them up.

Before putting on the hood, I made one last inspection of the room. Two sides were exterior walls made of stone. The other two had ancient tongue-and-groove pine paneling. I decided that this was just an interim location. I was probably going to be taken to a more spacious room for the Great Rite. I sat down and pulled the hood over my head. I noticed that it had a drawstring so I closed off the bottom around my neck.

The temperature was quite pleasant and there wasn't any dampness as one might expect in an old basement. Even though my hearing isn't what it once was, that sense became more attuned to my surroundings. I thought I heard movement on the floor above me and also behind the paneled wall to my rear.

In an instant, my forearms were bound to the chair.

A different female voice said, "Please forgive me Professor. This is to ensure that you won't interfere with what I have to do."

"And what is it that you have to do?"

"I have to service you so that your lingam has a proper erection."

"I don't think I have any objections to that." I tried to place the voice, but she didn't sound familiar. Probably not one of my seven visitors.

"Thank you, Professor. We have one request throughout the rite. If you feel yourself approaching an orgasm you must say 'edge' immediately. You will only be allowed one orgasm and that will be on your final coupling. Do you understand?"

"Yes. I haven't met you yet, have I?"

"No. This is the first time we've met." I felt a naked breast touch my arm. The woman ran her hands through my chest hair. "The high priestess will be pleased with your body hair."

The chair was reclined slightly. I felt her kneel between my legs. Soon I felt her elbows on my thighs and a hand on my cock.

"My sisters were right. You have a wonderful lingam."

I felt her tongue on the head. Being unable to see heightened the sensations on my cock. She licked the length of my shaft, then returned to the head and circled it several times. Her mouth enveloped the entire head and began gently sucking. She teased me, flicking her tongue on my frenulum and tracing around my circumcision scar. Quiet slurping sounds emanated from my crotch as blood rushed to my penis. Twice I could feel her take my entire shaft into her mouth. I groaned my approval and she giggled. I felt myself growing and I was pretty sure I was at maximum hardness, but the woman continued licking and sucking. She took my balls into her mouth and hummed on them. A few more deep throats, then she stopped.

"I think you are ready Professor. There is one last thing that I must do. If at any time you are in pain, please let us know."

"In pain?"

"Yes."

"What are you doing?"

"I will apply a control device to your lingam."

I felt something akin to a thick elastic band tightened around the base of my penis. Cock ring? I felt her breasts on my thighs. She gently kissed my mouth. "Mmmm."

Then I felt her breasts against my arms. It was difficult to judge their size, but they weren't small. I sensed that she had moved to the paneled wall behind me.

Then I sensed several bodies in the room with me. Suddenly the armchair fully reclined and my forearms were released.

A sultry woman's voice said, "Welcome to The Seventh Coven, Professor. I am the high priestess. I am called Boudica."

"As in Queen Boudica?" I was thinking of the ancient Celtic queen who defeated the Romans.

"You are a learned man Professor. I have been given this name in honor of her majesty. I hope my sisters have been treating you with the utmost hospitality."

"They have."

"In a few moments, my sisters will move you into our Sacred Space. If I might say, you underestimated the size of your lingam. In its erect state, you are more than average."

"I hope that meets with your approval."

"It most certainly does. Your virility is evident in your toned musculature and copious body hair. Sister Amy has chosen well.

"My sisters will lift you and then carry you into the Sacred Space. I ask that you assist them by keeping your body as rigid as possible. Please keep your arms at your side. Once you are in position, we will remove your hood."

I sensed movement on either side of me. Suddenly there were hands on me. Many hands. And breasts!

"Unus, duo, tres." I was lifted up and I struggled to keep my body rigid. A British accent. That was Elizabeth counting in Latin. I tightened my stomach muscles. I felt soft breasts touching my body at several points. I counted the hands in my mind. It seemed like five sets on each side and a pair holding my head. Eleven. The high priestess is not doing any lifting.

I was placed on what felt like a padded, felt board, but then my arms were stretched out and once again my forearms were bound. Additionally, restraints were placed on my calves. A firm, thin pillow was placed under my head.

My hood was removed and I was shocked at what I saw. First, all of the women were out of sight. I arched my back to look behind me and I was alone in the room. It was quite large, perhaps as much as twenty-five feet square. The light came from seven green torches placed evenly around me. The flames cast flickering shadows across the dark walls. I lifted my head and I could see that I was bound on a cross-shaped table. On a side table were several containers and a leather-bound book.

How's this going to work? I noticed that the ceiling was high, at least six feet above me. How high was this table? It looked to be about three feet high. Where did they go? I looked around, but could detect no doors or hiding places. I looked down at my penis and it was still as hard as could be. Yes, there was a thick rubber band around the base, a form of a cock ring. It must be adjustable. There must have been something like Viagra in that drink. Perhaps an aphrodisiac of some sort. I decided to just relax and several minutes passed.

I noticed that incense was burning. I wasn't sure what it was. I looked around again, but couldn't find the source.

Suddenly I heard, "Let us begin the dance of life!"

Seemingly out of nowhere, there were women all around me. All were veiled with the now familiar black head scarf. Like The Butler, all were naked. The women were dancing and circling me counterclockwise. Hands ran across my body, some touching my cock. They were singing a joyful song, but I didn't recognize the language. I was mesmerized by the breasts of all sizes moving around me. I immediately picked out her majesty Queen Elizabeth. There was Red. There was Terry. I spotted Amy and Blondie. There others were unfamiliar. Some were youthful. Some were not. Looking to the side I could see that they all had a lot of pubic hair.

Suddenly, a woman in a red head scarf appeared at my feet. The women in black continued circling, but they stopped touching me. I assumed that Boudica wore the red scarf. She had a stunningly beautiful figure. Generous, full breasts topped with quarter-sized areolae and erect nipples like pencil erasers. Her dark pubic hair appeared to be untrimmed like her sisters.

The plank my legs were strapped to was split in two allowing access between my legs. They were some kind of moveable boards. Boudica moved all the way to my crotch and clapped seven times. Everyone stopped.

She sang in a high soprano voice, "Oh spirit of the cosmos. We give thanks for our high priest and his lingam."

She raised a long dagger high in the air above me. What the fuck! Is she going to stab me!

Boudica continued, "Oh spirit, forgive our simple nature. Allow us to substitute this lingam for the ceremonial dagger."

The women chanted, "Praise to the wise spirit." Several times, probably seven, but I lost count. I was focused on that fucking dagger!

Boudica slowly brought it toward my chest, point first. I was relieved when she laid the dagger on my chest, pointing toward my face. Then she took my cock in her hand and brought it to the vertical. She sang, "Oh spirit allow the sacred giving force of this lingam to heal our wounded yonis and bring peace to our spirits."

The women began dancing counterclockwise again. Their hands touching me. This time they sang in English. Here is their song as best I can remember:

''Spirit of the cosmos, light our fleshly fires.

Bring your stars to the flame, fill us with desire.

Spirit of the cosmos, find favor in this spell.

Unite the yin and yang, let peace, shakti dwell.

Within our burning hearts, draw close to this place.

Spirit free your powers, satisfy with your grace."

It was a haunting melody, one that still lingers in my mind. About halfway through the song, Boudica bent over and took my cock into her mouth, sucking and churning it. After a half a minute or so she exclaimed, "Thank you Spirit!" Then the one of the women dressed in black took her place, repeating the act. I realized that each witch was going to give me a suck. So much for no sex with Amy. The things I must suffer for research. Some just took part of my shaft into their mouth. Others swallowed me whole. All made me feel great. I recognized the others - Green Eyes, Maria, The Butler, Joanie.

Throughout this time, I had a chance to observe the women dancing around me. Boudica wasn't dancing. All of them had ample pubic hair. When the last woman had sucked on my cock, Boudica brought a tall bar stool type of table between my legs. There was a smoking black pot.

She began to chant, "Please use this sage to keep evil from us." She tossed something, presumably sage into the pot. Smoke started curling upward. "Please use this patchouli to increase our lust. ... Please use these poppy seeds to increase our fertility. ... Please use this ambergris to increase our lust. ... Please use this carnation to increase our love. ... Please use this mint to increase our desire. ... Please use this cinnamon to increase our lust."

I got the feeling that things were going to get lusty. A haze of smoke settled a couple inches from the ceiling. The dagger was removed from my chest.

Boudica clapped seven times again. All singing and motion stopped. A woman brought a bowl to the high priestess and she drew out an object. "Unis has been chosen to couple."

Latin again. Number one. My legs were pushed together and a large woman with ample, sagging breasts and brown skin stepped forward. She gave my cock a long, deep suck and chanted, "Spirit of the cosmos heal my yoni."

She climbed up and straddled my chest. I decided I would call her Puerto Rican Jane. She leaned forward and placed a breast into my mouth. I sucked on it for several seconds and she moved her other breast for a suck. She kissed me deeply, then she settled back and placed my penis at her opening, her hands on either side of my torso.

As soon as Jane pressed me into her vagina, the witches began dancing and singing again. Oh, what a tight, wet pussy! Her hips churned. Her vagina gripped and pulled my cock. I wanted to reach up and grab those large, swaying breasts, but remembered my arms were bound. She leaned forward and kissed me, leading with her tongue. I probed into her mouth and then she was back up. Her body bouncing on my cock, her breasts setting up a slightly delayed rhythm to her bouncing. Now her feet were on either side of me and she had my cock pistoning her pussy, striking the front of her vagina. That's got to be getting her g-spot. Sure enough, within a minute or so, I felt her pussy contracting on my penis. She flung herself forward again, panting for breath, her orgasm taking control. She kissed me hard, thrusting with her tongue.

Finally, Jane broke the kiss and spoke into my mouth, "Thank you, Professor."

"You're welcome."

The singing and dancing stopped. Two women came over and helped her down.

A buxom woman appeared next to my head, "Drink some water Professor."

The liquid had some kind of fruity taste. My legs were spread again and Boudica appeared at my crotch. She eased the rubber band cock ring and took my cock completely into her mouth. It felt like she was licking me clean. Meanwhile, Buxom Water Girl was wiping my head with a damp cloth. Occasionally she leaned over me, pressing her breasts into my head.

Boudica tightened the cock ring, stood up, and clapped seven times. The bowl was brought over. "Ter has been chosen to couple."

Number three. My legs were pushed together and a tall thin woman with average breasts climbed on top of me. It was Blondie, my second preparation visitor. She had very nice hips. First, she kissed me and gave me a sweet smile. She straddled my face, placing her blonde pussy at my mouth. I hungrily started licking. Oh, so tasty! Please let this last a while. Her hands gripped my hair for a few moments. Then she reached back and pulled on my cock a few times. I greedily lapped the length of her yoni from her opening to her clit. Finally, she moved her hips over my penis. She chanted, "Spirit of the cosmos fill my yoni."

So, it sounded like each woman had a different request for the spirit. Blondie pressed me into her vagina. Once again, a heavenly feeling with that initial penetration of her pussy. The dancing and singing began again. It felt like she hooked her feet over my thighs. Her hip movement was mostly vertical, my cock penetrating the length of her womanhood. Blondie leaned forward and placed her hands on my chest. I was supporting all her weight. Good thing she was a thin woman. She began a twerking motion that felt amazing. How am I going to make it through six more women without cumming? Up, down, back, and forth. She reached down and started rubbing her clit. Soon I felt her yoni contracting on me as her orgasm began. Blondie's head fell forward while she kept her hips moving. Finally, she collapsed on me.

She reached up and took my face in her hands. She gently kissed me, "Thank you so much Professor. It was all I ever imagined."

The post-coitus routine began again. Women helped Blondie down. Buxom Water Girl offered me drink. Boudica relaxed my cock ring and sucked me clean. She retightened it, stood up, clapped and the bowl was brought over. "Undecim has been chosen to couple."

Number eleven. My legs were pushed together and a short, thin blonde who could only be Amy mounted the table. First, she leaned forward and gently kissed me, "I am so excited Professor."

Yup, it was Amy. Like Blondie, Amy chose to straddle my face. She had some delicate inner labia extending past her labia majora. What a wonderful tasting pussy. I could eat pussy all night long. I licked for all I was worth, probing her slit with my tongue. Her hands held my head and I locked eyes with her. She had a joyful smile. Finally, she moved her hips to begin the coupling, "Spirit of the cosmos exalt my yoni."

I admired her small, pert breasts and her pink, puffy nipples. Amy slowly pressed me into her vagina. Oh my god! She was so tight. Her eyes locked in on mine. I could see how this kind of sex was a form of worship. For me, rather than worshiping the spirit of the cosmos, I felt as though I was worshiping my partner. Amy and I became spiritually and bodily one.

Her hips churned on my cock, the warmth and wetness enveloping me. Her vaginal walls pulling and gripping. She finished herself off by placing her feet on either side of me and vertically pounding my cock. As she came, her fingers gripped my chest hair. Amy's eyes were wild, her mouth open, panting. Finally, she collapsed onto me. She reached up and touched my face, then brought her lips to mine and gentle kissed me, lingering.

As she was helped down the women came in and serviced me. It was like I was an Indy car coming into the pit.

My next partner was quattuor, number four. I was pretty sure this was The Butler. Once she mounted me, she chose to spend a lot of time kissing me, her tongue probing and wrestling with mine. I could feel her bush on my stomach and those lovely breasts on my chest. Up close she had a very youthful face to match her youthful breasts.

She placed me at her opening and prayed, "Spirit of the cosmos, fill my yoni for the first time."

First time! The Butler is a virgin? She looked quite nervous and hesitated.

Terry came over, touched her arm, and nodded. She whispered, "Just relax."

The Butler smiled and closed her eyes. She slowly lowered herself onto my cock. I felt resistance, then I slid in. She came off, then lowered herself further onto me. Up, then further down. Finally, she bottomed out, opened her eyes, and smiled.

The sisters cheered and began their dancing and singing again. Oh my god! The Butler's virgin pussy was so tight. She cautiously moved her hips, slowly finding a rhythm. She leaned forward and placed her hands on either side of my head. Her straight fucking motion had her breasts swinging. She intensely looked at me, as if she was memorizing every second.

Suddenly, I could feel my orgasm approaching, "Edge! Edge!"

My partner immediately stopped moving. Boudica and Terry came over and assessed the situation.

After a minute, Terry nodded to Boudica.

Boudica whispered, "You may continue."

The Butler began again, but moved to a vertical thrusting motion. She placed her feet on both sides of me and used Blondie's fucking technique.