The Seventh Date Pt. 01 - Femdom

Story Info
Experience the D/s relationship of a young couple.
1.9k words
4.42
19.7k
25

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before starting this I'll just state that I'm very new to writing so any constructive criticism would be appreciated!

It was our seventh date. The first few had been quite traditional, we spent time doing very vanilla stuff like just going for meals, watching movies and getting to know each other. We eventually had sex on the fifth, and boy was it worth the wait. She'd shown signs of being dominant, but I was yet to see it in person, so far everything has been fairly vanilla. She had the most amazing oral skills I'd ever experienced before. Usually, no one could excite me much with oral, but she was a black belt at that shit! working me to an amazing orgasm, showing signs of being a tease but finishing the job without making it difficult. On the sixth date, she'd brought out the cuffs and asked me to tie her up. I'd never done it before and being dominant wasn't really my strength and I was very anxious but I think we both managed to have fun. Maybe it could grow on me, but I'm I've always felt naturally submissive. On the seventh, when we got to my place, she pulled the cuffs out of her bag again.

"This time things are going to be a little different." She said, adding a giggle as she lightly walked over to me.

I resisted at first, I thought it would be fun to try and tease her a little. She soon asserted herself and made it clear that it was her way or no way. I couldn't deny that I was extremely excited.

I remember laying down on the bed, she took my hands, slowly moving them over my head. I can remember her holding my wrists together while she ground her crotch against mine as she lowered her gaze from my hands and pressed her lips against mine forcing her tongue inside as our tongues danced. Everything I'd Heard about women being able to multi-task was totally true, my hands were securely trapped out of my control.

"Now just imagine," she whispered in my ear, still holding my wrists and pushing against me "imagine all the pleasure I could give you right now."

She got some rope and started to work them around my wrists. "Is this really necessar.."

"Don't say a word, I'm in charge, not you." She quickly interrupted me starting me right in the eyes as she gave the rope a quick tug binding my wrists extremely tight to the headboard, I felt like I was in the firm grasp of a boa constrictor, my hands extremely secure, even Harry Houdini would have difficulty worming his way out.

Although I originally found it embarrassing, I soon eased to enjoy this new side that I'm seeing from her. We would now see what her true fantasies towards me are. She got up and walked to the end of the room bag to her back, getting herself a bottle of oil and gently started to apply it to my penis.

She would move on until I was on the edge then stopped and started again.

Again, I had no idea, what she was about to do, but her hands felt so incredibly soft and the black latex gloves she'd applied did the rest. After 10 minutes or so she got up and once again returned to her bag. This time picking it up and putting it on the floor next to the bed to save any more journeys over. I heard a little giggle as she was rustling away. She eventually put me out of my suspense and pulled out a purple vibrator, after applying to apply oil to it she blindfolded me.

"Don't worry, this will just make it more interesting." she breathed in my ear, devouring me in darkness. It was at this point that I realized just how much I valued having a vision.

After a few seconds of silence, I heard a click and then a buzzing sound of the vibrator.

It made its way from my chest to the south and made my weakened erection resurrect itself in no time.

I moaned and asked her to let me cum, when I felt her oily hands on my shaft and the vibrator on my tip, getting me closer and closer to the inevitable, I'm not good at this self-control and didn't really want to test her sadistic side whilst being so vulnerable. Although, I did have trust in her.

She let me have a glimpse by briefly pulling the blindfold up. I saw her gorgeous brown eyes and her somehow innocent looking face as she whispered in a warm and loving voice "honey, if you continue struggling and moaning, I will have to get meaner" kissing me on my forehead before returning me to the dark void of nothingness again. Click, the vibrator was back in place along with the sounds of hearing her giggling as I moaned.

My muscles contracted and she stopped again.

She asked me how bad I wanted to come and I begged her for relief.

"Do you feel like you deserve it yet?" She asked me in a soft voice

"Please, either that or just make it stop" I begged her, not knowing how much longer I could hold on.

"Make it stop? Oh, I can do that." She said, almost menacingly

Click She turned off the vibrator but my cock still felt like it was ready to explode, I needed a release and felt like I'd said the wrong thing.

A few seconds pass before she tells me to open wide because I had no idea what was going to happen. I felt a soft fabric land on my face as she grabbed my jaw with one hand and my nose with the other forcing my mouth open as she stuffed something inside of it.

"Don't worry it's just my panties, I made sure to clean them two days ago for you, I hope they don't taste too strong. Although I don't really care anyway" she exclaimed as she taped my mouth shut.

What had I got myself into? I can't say I didn't enjoy it though, my throbbing cock was just begging to be touched again.

(she didn't bother reassuring me now that protest was out of the question, just nibbled on the back of my neck), my feet tied to the footboard with something else, extremely restricted again, I felt like I was on a medieval stretching board about to be stretched, the bondage was that tight. I was hers, however, she wanted to use me and she knew it.

I felt her weight lift off the bed and the sound of her feet becoming somewhat as she started to walk off.

"You wanted it to stop so, if you've changed your mind and now want me to stay and give you the orgasm you're so desperately longing for then nows your chance to say"

I desperately tried to talk but her panties were so well packed into my mouth that I couldn't, it was all just muffled cries.

"Sorry, what was that?" She said teasingly

I tried forcing my words out long and slow this time, hoping that she wasn't just playing with me and actually had intentions of listening.

"Didn't think you'd change your mind. Such a good boy. I'll leave you here for an hour. Don't worry, I'll be back."

And then silence. Nothing for what seemed like an eternity as I lay on my back struggling to try and get free but failing miserably, I have no idea if it was actually an hour but it definitely didn't seem that way. By this point my cock had well and truly died, she'd probably gone to plan its funeral.

Eventually, I heard footsteps getting closer again, she came back and I felt the weight as she sat next to me nibbling, touching me, leaving for minutes at a time, leaving me to wonder when she would eventually stop. She just kept stroking but only enough to keep me excited, I'd never felt anything like this before, usually, whenever someone had to start playing with my cock they'd finish but now suddenly I'm feeling a real loss of all power. By this point, I'd happily take the punishments cumming without her permission but she fully well knew when to let go and when to carry on!

She sat on me, her naked cheeks on my chest, and used the vibrator on herself, the sounds of her pleasure and the occasional touch on my penis keeping me in torment. Every once in a while she'd flick the vibrator over the head of my penis.

All I could feel was the pressure of her on my chest, the tightness of the cuffs and ropes around my limbs, taste the sweet taste of her panties, see the endless darkness and hear the buzzing of vibrator and the loud moans from her.

Sometime later, when I thought she was out of the room, she surprised me by sticking a lubed finger in my asshole, and I nearly came at the pleasure it caused. I wanted to tell her that it was the first time anyone had ever done that, but I couldn't. I don't think she can understand the language of muffle. Something tells me that she certainly knew how close it made me to cumming when she quickly stopped.

She removed the panties from my mouth and had me lift my head. Before I could even think to ask what was happening, I felt her pressed against my face.

"Tongue. Now." She instructed in a very stern voice.

I immediately started to lick, Instantly realizing that I was licking her asshole. She might have sensed my hesitation, as she pushed herself against the headboard, giving my head and my tongue no place to go but forward. Forcing me to me fight for my air as her cheeks were pressed firmly against mine. After ten minutes or so shuddered, but instead of then having me eat her out the traditional way, she stuffed her wet panties back into my mouth and taped them again.

Later, I felt her putting something wet on my chest. It felt as if she was painting on me. When she was done, she blew gently on it, and it felt wonderful. Although kind of tickling me, I made sure not to give away that I was ticklish though or I just knew that I'd be in for a very long evening. She kissed me once on each thigh, hard, and then flicked her finger against the exposed underside of my scrotum. She then stepped back, and I heard the sound of a camera clicking, then she kissed me on the cheek.

"You can cum when I leave, sweetie. Don't get too used to that pleasure though because that'll soon be a thing of the past. Oh, and I expect us to have another date tomorrow night. You'll wash those panties, of course." With that, she undid one of the cuffs and was out the door immediately.

By the time I'd undone the other cuff and removed the blindfold, I'd heard her car pull away. I untied my feet and saw the Polaroid snapshot sitting at the end of the bed. It showed me tied down on the bed, and I could clearly make out what she'd written on me with either nail polish or lip gloss: "chastity tomorrow," in big letters, with an arrow pointing to my cock. I took a glance at my wrists and could see clear imprints of the bondage she'd used.

Safe to say, I masturbated until my dick turned sore that evening.

I can't wait for our eight dates, the chastity thing playing on my mind, however... I guess she did plan the funeral for my cock after all!