The Seventh Night

Story Info
Marissa meets Mr. Dreamy.
750 words
3.79
2.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
APerfectO
APerfectO
23 Followers

"Breathe deeply," the silhouette murmured. "Each time we've gotten closer and closer." He leaned down on top of Marissa's delicate pale body, brushing her violet hair from her face with his jagged fingers. "We will soon be one..."

His words echoed inside this dark and seemingly infinite chamber. This had been the seventh night this week that the nameless creature permeated her dreams. Of course, she didn't mind; in a way she believed she subconsciously summoned him herself. She had felt so hollow lately, she just wanted to feel the touch of somebody, something, anything.

Her moans echoed into the abyss surrounding them as the silhouette pushed forward, stretching her lips around his shaft. He buried his maw into the nape of her neck as he began thrusting in and out of her inviting opening, and she wrapped her arms around him, resting her fingers on the back of his hardened scalp.

Marissa was never able to see the creature, but through feeling him with her hands and body, she knew he was inhuman. His skin was hard, almost as if armored, save for the joins of his limbs.

"Give yourself to me," he growled in a low tone next to her ear. He began to thrust faster, the sounds of her wetness echoing with each pump, "and I will give you the world."

Her moans grew louder as she arched her back and clung more tightly to the creature above her. "Y-you feel so good," she stammered. "I want to feel you forever."

His grunts grew louder as he began hammering his phallus deep inside of her with everything he had. Her walls clenched tightly around him, pulsating as she let out a euphoric cry and wrapped her legs around his waist. "Please, I need it," she moaned as she began grinding her lower half against every thrust. He let out a deep growl as he thrust himself one final time. She felt his member throbbing inside of her, followed by a hot sensation filling her womb. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as her body started to tremble in ecstasy. She was speechless, thoughtless, and consumed by lust.

The creature leaned back as his cock still throbbed against her walls. She could hear the smirk in his voice. "Good girl," he spoke in a sinister tone, caressing her breasts and running his claw around her soft nipples. "Take it all, and give yourself to me."

Her breath was shaky as she came down from her high and collapsed to the floor beneath her. Everything started to become blurry as darkness seemed to creep in from every direction, consuming them both. His voice echoed quietly as she lost consciousness, "We will become one."

A loud repetitive screeching pulled the girl from her slumber. Marissa's breath was still shaky and rapid as she reached over to turn her alarm off. "Fuck," she muttered as she lifted her blanket. Her panties were soaked with her cum. "It feels so real every time."

She sighed as she pulled herself to her feet. That same dream had happened every night that week, and she couldn't tell if her imagination was incredibly wild, or if the events were really happening. She could still feel his member, as if he had been inside of her moments before.

His final words kept playing in her mind over and over. "We will become one..."

What did that mean?

She turned on the hot water for her shower and began brushing her teeth quickly while it heated up. After thoroughly washing her violet hair and porcelain body, she turned the water off and used a towel to dry herself. She pulled a hair dryer from beneath the sink and used her towel to wipe off the mirror before freezing for a brief moment and blinking rapidly.

Did she just...?

She could have sworn for split second her eyes, which were normally green, were a bright yellow hue.

After what felt like an hour of holding her breath, she finally let it out slowly with her eyes closed. It was her imagination, it had to be. She blushed at the thought that she was even taking this seriously. It was just a dream!

She chuckled to herself as she used the blow dryer and quickly put on her clothes. She needed to get going if she was going to get everything done today that she needed to do.

After all, she had very important plans tonight.

APerfectO
APerfectO
23 Followers