The Seventh Wheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put the two bottles on the bar and the bartender walked over and looked at them. "They don't know how to make beer in the Middle East."

"No?"

He laughed as he tried to read the labels. "These have no alcohol, ha, I give you something you will love." He held up his finger, he served the two people next to me, and he walked back with two bottles, white, black and blue labels. "Now THIS is a beer." He put them in a paper bag, now with the two Egyptian beers. "Take those home. Would you like something to drink now?"

I looked around, I would love it, I was in a short full pink dress, I felt like I stood out too much surrounded by flip flops, tye-dye, and denim. "No thank you, I'm going to bring home dinner for my boyfriend."

He smiled, he was being so nice, he was actually listening to me. "Then you came to the right place. But try this while you wait." And he walked back over with two ornate glasses of beer. It was dark, it was thick, lightly carbonated. We cheered, we both drank, it was fantastic.

I licked my pink lips. "Mmm," I gave him a look, he knew I loved it.

"This is called Celebrator it is a doppelbock beer. It is a great, great German beer, it is my favorite. I'm Eric what's your name?"

"Sabrina."

He lifted up his glass of beer, "Now this is Sabrina's favorite too."

I went home that night and served German food to my German boyfriend. The waitress picked me out something. We had the German beer, he was very happy. Max told me we should do this again. He loved the beer, I could tell he was falling in love with me too.

*

Max and I were standing in front of the German restaurant, The Black Forest Inn, I told him this was where I found his favorite meals. He had his arm around my waist and there were four other people behind us, Amber and her husband, Anja and her boyfriend, we were a crowd. I have been here so many times the past couple of weeks. When I wasn't cooking or was too busy I took him home something from here. Always something different, but I always served him the same beer.

We walked in, I saw Gretchen, the owner and she hugged me. "Six for dinner? You are finally going to stay?"

I smiled, "I am, we are."

She called over to the bartender, "Eric, Sabrina is actually staying to eat and she wasn't lying about having friends, oh, and put on some music for her." She looked at me, and she giggled. She yelled back to the bartender. "And six Celebrators."

She led us to a round table, Eric put down the six beers, and soon we were able to talk to everyone, see everyone, there would be no extra wheel. Even when Gretchen sat down to talk, take orders, we were able to see everyone. No one would be left out of the conversation, no one would have to answer for someone else. We stayed for hours, we had wurst, jagerschnitzel, goulash, and of course, more beer, it was fun. I realized I didn't miss Lula or Beth or even their friends at all.

"Prost!" We called, we held up the dark beer. I loved it here. The Egyptian restaurant was closed, it was gone, it was turning into a dry cleaners.

When we were done we hugged and kissed each other goodbye, I had so much fun, I couldn't wait to do this again, I couldn't wait to visit Gretchen and Eric again. I felt so wonderful, now I couldn't wait to get back to the house, Max's room, let him make love to me. I was ready. Being with people, friends, changed everything. Being with the right people, made everything better. The beer was flowing through my veins, the conversation was still echoing around my head, I was loving being the new me, the new me in Malibu with new friends.

*

Music was playing, I was on Max's bed, I was holding my little mirror, I was putting pink color on my lips.

"I can watch you do this all night." He said, his cock straining against his briefs. I smiled, I let him watch, I pulled out a little brush and made it slightly darker under my bottom lip and over the top lip. I had a secret, I knew how to make my lips look incredible.

When we walked into the house, I made him hold my hand, I made him kiss me at the door just like he did all those weeks ago. I put my hair in his face, my breasts against his body, my lips on his shirt buttons. "Max?"

"Mmm."

"Did you ever kiss Beth on this step, in front of the neighbors?" I kept on kissing his shirt, I was distracting him.

"Never, I never even kissed her in the car."

I looked up at him, I wanted to see if he was lying. "You had a terrible girlfriend. I feel sorry for you." I kissed his lips, he put his arms around me, his hands close to my ass.

"Um, maybe I just have terrible taste in women?"

I gave him a look, "I hope you are kidding, otherwise I would leave you lonely on these steps after that little remark."

"Would you?"

"Mmm-mmm." I was lying, I was just teasing I was enjoying myself way too much. I'm sure he did have bad taste in 'women' but now he was with me. I was planning on being very different for him. Once we got into the house we went straight to the bedroom. I wanted to change, I wanted to wear something sexy, something I could wear while he finally made love to me.

*

"Do you always get dressed before you go to sleep?"

I was slipping into a pair of black platform pumps, they would make me almost the same size as Max. I was 5'8" wearing seven-inch heels, I would be two inches smaller than his 6'5" height. Beth didn't know how great she had it. Why would she be with Lula, when she had this perfect man at home. I loved that he was so tall, I loved that his hands were so big. I loved that he probably weighed so much more than me, he made me feel dainty, even in my huge heels. I was checking my stockings, nude Walford's, expensive, made my legs look incredible. I wanted to tell him I always got dressed for bed, I went to sleep as a lingerie model, a stripper, I wanted to be in the correct outfit for my dreams, for the dress code at the door. I could tell he liked my sheer black nightie, my tiny sheer panties, my breasts almost completely exposed, the hem sitting right at the elastic of my thigh highs. There was no way Beth was ever as sexy as this, I was dressed like the woman of his dreams. He never had it so good.

I turned around, I lifted my hair, I shook my head. "All of this hair is mine." I smiled, I licked my lips, I could tell he was too busy looking at me, he couldn't even talk.

"Mmm."

I cupped my breasts, "Tonight we are going to make believe that these," I moved closer to him, I smushed my breasts into his hard chest, "That these are real." I let him kiss me.

"Okay."

I put my arms around his neck as he pulled me into him. I love his tongue in my mouth, I loved tasting him. He loved lifting me, he wanted to show me how strong he was, how safe he would keep me, it always made me giggle being swept off of my feet. I now had my legs around him, my heels locked around his thighs. He walked backward and I eased on top of him, we were still kissing.

He was wearing only his tight white briefs and I could feel his cock straining to get out, I put my hand on it, made sure it was still hidden away. It wasn't. it was now breaking above the elastic band. We ground together.

"Sabrina, thank you for sleeping with me. That is my favorite part of being with you."

I looked at him, I smiled. "Is it?"

"I love that you are so soft, silky, you smell incredible. I love that you don't get mad if I stop holding you or we wake up on different sides of the bed. I love that we have this, I don't know, um, a secure relationship."

I was now on my elbows, on his chest listening. It was the first time he called us a 'relationship.' It was the first time he told me what HE loved. I started moving my bottom, his hard cock was coming to life again.

"I love that you are so beautiful, those lips, your eyes. Lula said you knew you were trans when you were eight, that's amazing."

"Mmm, I knew before that but I didn't know what I was, I just thought I was weird. All my friends, when I was young, wanted to watch those superhero movies and I didn't. I wanted to watch movies about weddings."

"Ha, we can watch whatever you want now."

"I like watching you. You are my favorite program." I giggled and slipped down his body, I hovered over his briefs and pulled them off. "Oh I am putting these in my purse for tomorrow, I want to carry a little of you with me all day."

He leaned up on his elbows, "Are you making fun of me?"

I pursed my lips, I was thinking, "Maybe I am." I went and put his cock in my mouth, tightly holding my lips together. I started to suck, lick, enjoy myself with a hard handsome man.

I was too excited, I knew where this night was going, I had to close my eyes but it didn't help. Max pulled me to him, suddenly he rolled me over he was now on top of me, he was looking into my eyes. He tried to pull my panties down but I stopped him. I must have had a nervous look on my face because he moved back up and kissed me, he nuzzled my neck, he sucked my breasts, then kissed my stomach. Soon he had his nose and lips on my panties, I was tucked down, he was making me excited.

"I want to make love to you while you wear these great panties." He looked at me and then his tongue was in my crotch, he moved over the silk and his tongue was now on me, then in me. He played with his fingers, his tongue, I was squirming, I couldn't believe I was letting him do this. He reached over to the end table and took a tube, he showed me, he put something on his fingers and rubbed it inside of me.

"Turn over, you are done on this side."

Soon I was on all fours, I felt the tip of his dick outside of my hole. My hole was wet, slippery, I couldn't wait until he was inside of me. I felt him rub his cock on me, down my crack, under me, against my ass. I started to move, I needed him. He grabbed hold of my ass, I felt I opened up wide and the tip of him started to enter me. He was slow, he stopped every couple of inches. Max was big, it was going to hurt but I was going to take it like a big girl. I was gripping the sheets, my knuckles white, my eyes were closed. He kept telling me I was doing great. Suddenly his hot body was against me, he bent, he kissed my shoulder as he pushed inside me harder. I couldn't believe it, I couldn't believe his dick was completely inside of me, a man was inside of me. Soon we were fucking, I was moaning, it hurt. Soon we were fucking harder, I was screaming, it felt incredible.

"Lay on your back, I want to see you."

"Oh my god, okay." I spread my legs, he held my thighs, once again he pushed and he was in. We started to fuck, I was matching his rhythm. I was running my long nails on his hairy chest. I was looking into his eyes, I couldn't believe I had a man's cock completely inside of me. I wondered if Lula or even Beth would have expected this to happen. Beth would have slept with him the first night she moved in, Lula would have waited a week and then made him suck her clit. She wouldn't have even cared if he came. Me, big Sabrina in her heels and lingerie, I wanted Max to remember the first time he fucked me, I wanted us to wait until we were comfortable with each other.

"You feel so good," He smiled we started to move a little rougher, he was screwing me so much harder, we were moving so much faster. I pushed my little clit, I was hidden behind the silk, he was watching. "I'm ready to cum baby, are you?"

"I, I think so." I closed my eyes, I wanted to watch but I couldn't keep them open, I couldn't catch my breath. I felt a weird tickling sensation in my new 'pussy' I felt an electrical current taking over my body, I felt myself vibrate, and soon I felt Max shoot his sperm inside of me. My bottom was bouncing, we were making a sexy slapping sound, I wanted to scream, so I did. "Ahh..."

He smiled, he was done coming, he was done filling me up. I put my hands out and wiggled my fingers I wanted him to kiss me, I wanted to seal the deal, complete the relationship. He leaned down, his cock slipped out of me, and we kissed.

"Thank you," I whispered into his lips.

"Thank you too." He kissed me, licked my lips. I felt so wonderful, I imagined I felt his cum inside of me just like all those videos that we watched together. A man and a 'woman' making love, sperm filling up the beautiful bottom.

"Max, can you get me one of Beth's tampons, they are under the sink in a blue box." I smiled, he would do anything for me right now.

He came back with a full box, he pulled one out, he inserted it inside of me. I felt it make its way in, it didn't feel like Max's giant cock, but it was soothing, it was nice something was in there keeping his sperm inside of me.

"Just like that clip, we watched last night." He looked up at me, he shook my leg, I was miles away.

"Mmm, that's what I was thinking. We should start making movies like that, I want people to see how happy we are. I want them to see how great we make love."

We slid under the covers, I snuggled under his arm, my body in a ball. I felt so good I wanted to call everyone. I wanted to tell them we fucked for over an hour.

*

We had fallen asleep. Max got up, he was naked, he was shutting off the light, the music. When he got back into bed he kissed me, I wanted to tell him something. It was on my mind, it wasn't that important anymore.

"You know the day you and Beth first visited me?"

"Mmm, of course."

"Well," I moved up, it was dark but I wanted to try and see his eyes while I talked. "Lula said she wanted to see me all dressed up, I was very excited, I was even more surprised." He kissed me, he was looking at my lips. "I thought she was finally going to let me become more feminine, I was happy but skeptical, heh. I wanted to get her something so I booked ten days for me and her in Vegas, a suite at The Orleans, something to say thank you to her." I shrugged. "You know, just a thank you for letting me finally dress."

"Ahh, did she like it, when are you two going to go?"

"I never gave it to her, this afternoon I gave it to Amber and her husband. I told them to have fun." I moved down his body, I laid on his chest. I decided I was never going to do anything with Lula again. I thought of her disinterest in our phone calls, the questions she didn't ask. I was also thinking of those long-ago dinners with her friends, how she ignored me, how she pushed me to the end of the table, out of her eye-line. How she did nothing but talk about Beth the entire ride home. Maybe it was because I just had an incredible orgasm with Max, maybe it was the proximity to a hard body or just anybody who appreciated me, spent some time with me. I finally realized I didn't need Lula anymore, I didn't need to be the seventh wheel anymore either.

*

The next morning, I got up early, I snuck into the bathroom. I wanted to get myself ready for Max, I needed to see how I looked first. I gazed into the mirror, of course, I was a mess. I was usually a mess, being a crossdresser was hard, and waking up as one was even harder. Seeing a little bit of male in my eyes, my stance, sometimes made me stop, close my eyes, and cry. Being a woman is probably almost impossible but there are so many who try. Who was I to give up?

It was time to re-evaluate, my eyebrows and lashes still looked fantastic, but everything else, meh. The crazy thing was now... I didn't care, I partly didn't understand it. I felt so wonderful nothing else really mattered. I still had his scent on me, it was the first time I smelled like a man in months. I also still had his sperm from the night before, I pulled out the tampon leaving a little puddle on the tiles. I wiped the floor, I cleaned off the little bit of pink on my lips, I brushed my hair, I brushed my teeth. I slipped into the bed, his bed, our bed. An hour later he was on his elbow, his hand under his cheek, he was watching me. He was gazing at my messy eyes, my colorless lips, my perfect eyebrows.

"Good morning." He kissed me lightly, his finger tracing my cheek, my lips.

I cleared my throat, I wasn't used to talking this early in the morning, I wasn't used to being so excited already either. "Hi, good morning."

"I want to give you something."

I felt warm inside, my whole body felt relaxed, satisfied. I reached down, I stretched, I grabbed his cock, he was hard and leaning against my hip. "Okay, I have it." I licked my lips, I was begging to be kissed. He laughed and sunk down, his tongue in my mouth, my hands around his head, pulling him into me. I loved this, I loved waking up with someone who was happy to see me, excited even. I played with him, he pushed into my legs.

After we kissed he pulled back, my eyes half opened, my arousal at an all-time high.

"Can I give you something else?"

I giggled, I felt silly, but I felt I was making him happy. I felt I was a better partner to him than Beth, I felt the competition between us finally getting a little tighter. Maybe I was even inching ahead. I had the home team advantage.

"Mmm, yes please."

I heard a jingle, he had his palm closed, it hovered above my eyes, he slowly got closer. "This is for you." And he opened his hand, a little light reflected off of it, the jingle was the sound of keys. A key ring dangling from his index finger, the shape of a car, the color of the Cascada I read the script on it.

"Sabrina's Car?"

"Your car."

"Really, isn't it Beth's? Won't she be expecting to use it when she gets back to Malibu?" I was uncomfortable with this gift, I didn't need anything, I just needed attention.

"It's not hers, it's my sister's, I bought it for her when she came to stay with me. It is now in your name."

I pulled him into me and we kissed. I felt his tongue swirl around with mine, I felt like we were two teenagers. I didn't feel like Beth anymore at all. Now when I drove the Cascada I would feel like me, maybe even Max's sister, but definitely not like Beth.

He climbed on top of me and I spread my legs wide again, his whole body was surrounded by my thighs, calves, and ankles. He still had the keys in his hand he jiggled them and then lay them on my chest, right above my silicone breasts. He moved my panties over and he slid his cock back inside of me. One slow fluid movement, I moved up, I wanted to see. It was so much easier than last night, easier than my first time. So much easier now that I wasn't a virgin. I watched it disappear into my bottom, I was quite amazed that something that big could fit inside of me. My eyes rolled to the back of my head when he was totally in me when I felt his body against me. We fucked the rest of the morning, we each had two more orgasms, we were worn out, we fell back asleep. When I woke I was panty-less.

When we finally got out of bed, he rubbed my back, he kissed my neck, he played with and pulled my long hair. "This weekend I want you to meet my mother and sister. You can drive us in your new car."

*

ANOTHER CALL

I went to the garage, I wanted to visit the Cascada. I was still in my sheer nightgown, my heels, I still didn't have on my panties. I had put on some makeup, a little lip gloss, but my hair was still a mess, forensics would still find Max's fingerprints all over my body. I opened the garage, I opened the doors with a little chirp, and sat in the front, looking at the street, the neighbors' houses. I put on music, I adjusted the mirror. I grabbed the steering wheel, admiring my long nails around the perimeter.

"Hi, welcome to my Cascada," I told the disheveled blonde in my mirror. She looked more like a woman than ever. I was thinking maybe someone else sneaked in and took her place. "I can take you for a ride later. We can visit Nicole and her family, we can go to The Black Forest, we can even visit the Cali Mall, get our nails done." I smiled, I wiggled my nails again. Soon I will have more people to take places, soon I will have a crowded back seat, soon I will introduce Megan to all my friends. Soon I will let Max make love to me in the back. I turned around to look, it was tight, but it would be fine.

1...56789...12