The Seventh Wheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slid his hand up my thigh. He playfully slapped them, he grabbed and rubbed harder. "I love your legs, you know I think about them at the most inappropriate times at work."

"Well, if you call me I would come to visit you and show them off. I would stand in front of all of your coworkers and friends and just pose. Just one call, I'm good like that."

He put his hands on my cheek, his smile so big, his finger on my lips, I kissed it. "I know you would, I love that about you. I love that you are willing to do anything for me, well for anybody." He kissed me lightly on the lips.

I grabbed his hard cock, I started to jerk him off as we kissed, as we heard the people outside and behind us. I played with his manhood, tickled his balls, scratched him with my long nails. "Would you mind if I sucked your cock in the backseat? It's a little bit of a fantasy of mine."

"Ha, only if you are not that busy."

I smiled, I pushed him back, I gave him a look, I went down on his cock. I slid him down my lips, pressure making it better, making him even more excited. He loved my lips, my fingers, my toes, he loved almost everything. I started to suck, I wanted him to cum, I wanted to be at the party and be able to still taste him, still feel his hands on my shoulders, my thighs. I sucked and swirled my tongue on his cock, played with his balls, I was starting to get great at turning him on and keeping him interested.

His hand went to the silicone breasts. I could tell he loved that I was transgendered, he loved telling people, he loved the word on his lips. Personally, I considered myself a crossdresser with a little gender dysphoria, but trans was easier. No one needed to be enlightened and I loved that.

I was getting excited myself, I slipped my finger inside my pantyhose, my panties, and I played. I wasn't really tucked, just positioned downward in my panties, my dress was quite full. I played as I sucked. Suddenly I felt a finger enter me, Max had run his hand down my back and slid into my pantyhose. His middle finger was now moving, hitting places I didn't even know were erogenous zones. I started moving trying to get his finger deeper as his cock moved in and out of my mouth. Before we met I didn't know I would love something inside me like that. I was quite surprised at how excited, how much I came when he played with my ass.

When his entire finger was inside I gave a little yelp and he started to cum in my mouth, I sucked harder, I played with my 'clit' a little faster. By the time he was done, so was I. I liked when we came together, I liked when we did everything together. He slowly retracted his digit from me as I licked his cock from top to bottom, I licked him clean, I was now officially ready to meet his family.

*

I followed the signs to Santa Clarita. I was thinking I had never had any control in any relationship that I ever had. What was it about Lula that I liked? She wasn't that nice to me, we didn't have that much sex and she never gave me oral sex ever. I also never asked. But the worst thing was that she rather hang out with others instead of me, she always made me feel a little inferior, but I think that is what she needed, that is what she liked about the relationship. I started to realize that I liked her in the dominant role, she paid the bills, she selected the restaurants, she even selected the friends. I did what she said, I tagged along, and she was right I was very low maintenance.

Now here I was driving, driving my boyfriend to see his family. If I didn't want to go to the party he wouldn't have been angry with me. Last week I asked him to go with me to the museum, to buy Nicole a present. I asked him to go to the liquor store with me, I wanted him to make Pina Coladas for the girls, I asked him to let me suck his cock in the backseat of a car.

I looked at him, I smiled, he smiled back. "Sabrina with your hair like that, you look like the perfect California girl."

"I have never told you about me growing up in New York."

"We have time." He leaned over he squeezed my thigh, I parked next to a little electric car. We were here. We were at the party. The first time I ever met 'the family,' anyone's family, then I remembered Nicole's wonderful one. This will be easy.

*

Max took the presents out of the truck, we were going to leave the bags until later. I looked up from my trunk, the house was nice, we were on Novela Way, a nice little neighborhood. It was surrounded by cars and other similar houses. I was just a little nervous, Max was rubbing my arm, kissing my neck, "Ready?"

"Mmm."

"Hi." There was a little girl at the next house she was sitting on the front stoop, she was surrounded by bushes, she was holding a book. She was in a long pink and purple princess-type dress.

We walked closer to her, she had very long whitish blonde hair, it was on her knees as she sat, it was a wig.

"Hi, I love your dress." I smiled at her, she stood and she spun around showing me her costume and her low pink heels.

"I'm Tiffany." She looked over my shoulder, "You are Max," And then she looked up at me, "And you are so beautiful. I love beige, can I touch your dress?"

I giggled, she was cute, she was so friendly, "You can, I'm Sabrina. I love your name."

"I picked it out."

I bent down, she was probably older than Nicole, maybe twelve, she was a little taller, she smelled like strawberries. "You did?" I turned around and looked at Max, he had the greatest smile on his face, he now had his hands in my hair.

"I wanted Sabrina to meet you, um, Tiffany. You two are so much alike."

I looked back at the little girl, her eyes lit up, her smile was so big, I realized she was transgender, underneath this lovely dress she was a boy. I took her hand, I started to cry again. I still felt Max's hands in my hair. Tiffany wiped my tears, just like Amber did earlier. I heard a commotion, I heard people.

"Max!"

I said goodbye to Tiffany, I told her I wanted to see her later if that was okay. She gave me her book. "A present, I have read it so many times."

I took her hand and put it to my cheek, I read the title, "The Morning I Became A Princess.' "Thank you. I will read it before bed, it will give me perfect dreams." I put it inside my clutch.

*

The party was loud, it was crowded, the house wasn't that big, and everyone was drinking and talking, it was fun. I met Carol, she seemed very nice. She never even brought up Beth's name. She gave me a tour, she told me she missed Malibu. I met her fiance, Randy, and some of their friends. Everyone was great, everyone had been drinking for over an hour, we would have to catch up.

"Finally." Max introduced me to his mother. She had an accent, thick, Germanic, I could tell she was in charge. "Finally Max is with a woman who could be German, blonde, I thought this day would never come."

I didn't know what to say, "Thank you?"

"Ha, yes, I mean no, thank you." And she shook her head, she laughed, and so did Max and his sister. She made me call her Mom.

We took pictures with everyone and I sent them to Amber and Anja. We walked around holding glasses of German beer, so dissimilar to the Celebrator in our fridge at home, our home.

I met the neighbors.

"Hi,"

"Sabrina this is the Martins, Trisha, and Jason, they live next door."

"Oh, so nice to meet you. You are Tiffany's parents?" I smiled, I was genuinely happy to meet them, but I could tell her father was embarrassed.

"Roy, her, I mean his name is Roy." The father told me, he talked very low. I was getting sad fast, it reminded me of when I was young being caught wearing a dress like it was such a bad thing. Such a big deal. The disappointment in my parents' faces, the quietness around the dinner table.

"Is she coming to the party?"

"Roy won't come, he's home, who knows what he's doing." The mother said, and then they walked away, now involved with different neighbors. I watched them, I felt Max's arm on my shoulder. I could feel his support. I left him and I went over to the Martins, they were in the middle of a discussion, there were six of them talking, I was outside the circle I was the seventh wheel. I was the one that wasn't needed, I was also the one that would make all the difference.

"Excuse me, Trisha, I'm sorry but can I go over and talk to Tiffany?" She looked at me, she moved away from the friends, I don't think she wanted to discuss this with them listening.

"No, he's fine."

"Please." I looked at her, she seemed like a reasonable woman, she seemed like she was probably a good mother. She shook her head, and she started walking back toward her friends, but I followed, Max was now behind me again. "Trisha, please, maybe I can bring her to the party, I'm sure she would love it."

She looked at me I could tell she and her husband were done talking to this nosy blonde.

"Um, I am just like her."

And then they all turned and looked at me. I was thinking, was I now that passable, was I now completely female in my appearance that no one would expect I was transgender? But then I realized, it was my confidence, it was my proximity to Max. It was the thought of my friends. That is what made you more female, not the expensive dresses, the perfume, the plumper lips. Others made you more female in your mind and to others. It was all about how others treated you and perceived you.

*

I was holding a plate with a hot dog on it, french fries. I was holding an orange soda. Trisha told me to just walk in, go to the back, knock on the door with a picture of Snow White on it.

"Tiffany?" I called. I heard shuffling. "Tiffany, it's me Sabrina, Sabrina with the beige dress."

She opened the door slowly, she smiled at me, she was in a boys' room.

Fifteen minutes later, she was done with lunch. I had touched everything, I had looked through all her books, all her clothes, all her trucks, and collectibles. She was now wearing a T-shirt and a little beige skirt. She was wearing sneakers with little frilly white socks. I was brushing her hair, her real hair. Her wig was on her desk, next to her action figures, her lip gloss.

"Did you know that right inside here," I stopped brushing, I pointed to her temple. "Right here," And I tapped, she watched me through her mirror. "Is the place that all princesses live, right here. We can always be one, no matter what we are wearing, no matter where we are, or who we are talking to. You don't have to look like a princess to be one."

"Oh yeah? Okay."

I smiled, I was still brushing, her hair wasn't long but it did come down past her collar, she found a little barret and it made her look more feminine. I watched her put on her lips gloss.

"Are you ready to go to the party?"

"Uh, no, my father won't like it. I don't want to go."

I got down to her level, fixed her shirt, checked the little clip-on earrings she had on. I felt like Amber, I felt a little like a 'real female.' I wanted Tiffany to relax, to accept herself, but I knew it would be hard. I knew it would be close to impossible, if she was anything at all like me it would take a long time. I wasn't going to push her, she would have to find her own sense of herself on her own. She would know when she was ready. I was very proud of her. I could sense she was so much stronger than me, especially at her age.

"Okay. Maybe we can do something together tomorrow before I go back to Malibu."

She smiled, "You live in Malibu, like Malibu Barbie?"

"Ha, I guess I do. I don't look like Malibu Barbie. Max's mom says I look, German."

She smiled, it was the happiest she had looked all day. "My mother has a plastic pink car from when she was my age. It was Malibu Barbie's car." She walked away, moved to her closet, she had a lot of cars and trucks parked on the floor. She pulled out the big pink car and showed me. She let me take pictures of it, she even let me take pictures of her, and then we together.

We were on the bed, I felt I was here too long, I should probably get back to Max, to his mother, to Tiffany's mother. We were looking at all the pictures we took, she was so happy, I felt so good. I wished I could do something for her, anything, but all I had was my time and an itsy bitsy tiny bit of knowledge.

"Can I send this one to my friends?" We were looking at us holding the pink car, I had a surprised look on my face, my eyes wide, my hand in front of my lips, Tiffany was laughing.

"Is that the best one?"

"It is, it's the one that makes me the happiest."

I showed her a picture of Amber's salon. I showed her pictures of Amber and Anja. "Your friends are so pretty."

"All my friends are pretty, especially you."

*

"Sabrina, look over here. Look how drunk I am." I was just guessing Carol was, um, drunk. She was making me laugh, she was trying to dance. She pulled my arm, she led me between others who were dancing. I saw Max and Randy watching, they were laughing and shaking their heads. I didn't know what I was in for. I couldn't dance to save my life.

"C'mon just move." So I did, she finally let go of me.

"Here you go." It was Max's mom, she gave me a drink, something red, something with a froth on top. "You are going to need this." And soon we danced and drank. Max walked next to me and I held on to him. Everyone else sort of bounced and swayed, even the Martins and the other neighbors, it was nice.

I was in the kitchen, I was getting a drink of water from the sink and Max came over and kissed my cheek. He smiled at me, it was nice. I wasn't used to being all dressed up at a party, I wasn't used to being a date, a female on a date. Max watched me as I leaned against the kitchen counter, we were quiet, it was much louder in the other rooms. I started to wonder, did I need a man in my life, what would have happened if I just stayed at his house and we didn't interact, or hid in my room, would I have met someone else. Would I of had to meet a man?

"I told you my sister was going to love you." He walked over to me, bent down, and kissed my lips. I had my hands on his chest. I think I'd rather have a man if I had a choice. Now, after everything. When I was dressed up, in lingerie, heels, and makeup, it was men that made me sexually excited. I haven't been out of dresses or makeup for months, and this felt all too real, all too perfect.

"I like Carol, she knows how to have fun."

"She told me she loved you, but I knew she would."

We went back to the others, he was holding my hand. No one looked at us weird, no one gave me dirty looks, no one even paid attention. He sat and I sat next to him, we were a couple and everyone just assumed we would do things that couples do. Soon Carol opened her presents, we had Champagne, we listened to quieter music. I talked to all the guests, having a man's hand on your thigh or moving the hair out of your eyes made everything easier.

Everyone slowly started to leave, we were able to see the rug, the chairs. It was just me, Randy, and the family. Their mom was cleaning up, I was trying to help, trying to stay out of the way.

"Sabrina you have a visitor." Max's mom took the rag I was holding and I turned around, It was Tiffany.

We all watched her, she was still in the outfit she let me dress her in. I could tell she was nervous. Max and Randy went further away to sit on the couch. I put out my arms I wanted her to step into the room.

I watched her take a deep breath, she looked around at the five of us and walked closer to me. she was holding a little pocketbook. I took her hands. "Hi, thanks for coming, you are so late."

She laughed, "I have something for you." She opened her bag, she handed me a card. I looked at her and smiled. I opened it up and looked inside it, it was a picture. A picture of a little girl, with long white hair in a pink and purple dress. "I want you to have this, it's my mom."

I looked at her, tears formed in my eyes so quick I couldn't even try to stop them. I got on my knees, I hugged her. She started to cry with me. I stopped to look at her and we laughed. "Do you think one day you and I could dress up like Malibu Barbi? Maybe this Halloween?"

She shook her head, she started to cry again. Max's mom and sister were even crying. She stayed until it got too late and Max and I walked her home, we said goodnight to her and her family. We said we would like to see them tomorrow.

Max held my hand tight while we made it back into the quieter house. "The plan was always to have you meet her. I didn't even know her name until today."

I looked at him, "Her parents didn't know her name until today either." I took a deep breath, I finished someone's red frothy drink. "That was a pretty good party." I announced 'the understatement of the year' to everyone while they lounged on the couches and threw pillows at me.

*

"Come on I will show you to your room," We were following Max's mom, he had my two bags. "Here you go. Goodnight. Max, you can stay in your room, all night please."

Max put my bags on the dresser. "That's the rules." And he shrugged.

"Really? I was looking forward to cuddling with you tonight." I put my head on his shoulder.

"I told you she was traditional. No sleeping in the same bed until there are wedding rings involved. Carol and Randy have two rooms, they are not even on the same floor."

I was thinking that it was so cute. I liked it, I liked his mom thinking of us as being innocent. I was going to text my friends and tell them, they would get a laugh out of me being innocent. "Okay, I guess I can survive one night by myself." I kissed him it was an extra-long goodnight kiss, I wanted him to know how much fun I had today. He left and then I called him back. I needed another kiss. I used to always be by myself, but now I was used to sleeping in his bed, I was used to sleeping with a big hairy man.

I got changed, put on my nightgown and I read the book Tiffany gave me, it was nice, it was a fantastic fantasy. I dreamt I was a princess all night.

***

"So when can we move in?"

"What, you want to come back." Max was surprised, his sister wanted to live with him in Malibu again.

"We do. Plus I can hang with Sabrina. Randy is going to work closer to your place than here, aren't you coming back this week."

The next morning we all had breakfast together. The five of us, plus Tiffany and the Martins. It was nice sitting at a full table in the morning, all dressed up and ready for a new day. The conversation was becoming too complicated for me.

"I am but just for two nights." He told them, he looked at me. "Sabrina is now living in your old apartment."

They all looked at me, I got nervous, I still hated to be the main topic of discussion. "I am, I'm sorry. I am keeping it clean."

"Ha, are you, you are too good for us." Carol was giggling she grabbed my thigh and shook. "First you take my car and now you have my apartment. And I can tell you have already stolen my favorite brother," She giggled some more, she didn't seem too upset losing her house, her car, or even her brother to me. "We'll figure something out, I have time to wiggle into both of your lives. Were not getting married for another four months anyway.

"I can't wait to go to a wedding." I smiled at the couple, I smiled at Tiffany. "Tiff do you have a dress in your closet for a wedding?"

Her eyes moved to look toward her parents, "Um, not really, but, I really like you calling me Tiff, it makes me sound cool."

"Ha, you are cool." Everyone had a smile on their face, Tiffany was opening up already. I could tell her mother wasn't minding it at all, even though her father looked just slightly uncomfortable. That would soon change. "We will go shopping with my friends, we will have so much fun. We will let them pick out our dresses, they were born with great taste."

"And what about me?" Trish wanted to be involved and so did Max's mom.