All Comments on 'The Sex Addict'

by Efilnikufesin

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 month ago

So, this story is about a weak and pathetic arsehole who lacks the backbone to assert himself, sexually speaking. HE has let his wife control and manipulate him and the audience is meant to... what, feel sorry for the dickhead. All the while asking that stupid question "Who is the sex addict?"

Well next time the manipulative wench threatens that perhaps they should end things... simply say "Yes, you're right. We should do that immediately because I'm not putting up with a bitch of a wife any longer".

EfilnikufesinEfilnikufesin29 days agoAuthor

I, first want to thank you for your comment. Clearly the story hit a nerve with you. So is the man in the story weak, or is it that he loves the person so much that he grants them leeway in hopes of the relationship getting stronger....just a though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEfilnikufesin@Efilnikufesin
I'm 54, in a loveless relationship that my partner (we're not married) ignores. I try, have hope, desire, passion and all that goes along with it. But despite giving all of me, I get nothing in return. So, I started writing stories. I hope the make people happy, turned on ...