The Sex Chat

Story Info
2 Complete strangers confess their feelings via their phones.
3.2k words
4.2
4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He- Heyy, I looked at your profile and it seems like that you are into modeling and photoshoots? I might have a project that could interest you. Text back if interested.

After an hour, she replies.

She- Hey! Yes I do photoshoots but only in my free time and as a hobby. Never really gave a thought to it in terms of something big, but would like to hear your proposal.

He replies in a minute.

He- Oh great. Cool! So the offer is for a calendar. How old are you?.

She- oh ok. I am 19 right now. What type of photoshoot will it be.

He- Yes about that. So it'll be a Bikini shoot. Would you be comfortable in that?

She - Oh. I guess? I cannot say for sure because I haven't done a Bikini shoot for unfamiliar people but I'll let you know.

He - Sure thing. Let me know whenever comfortable. Also, almost forgot! This is a paid shoot so you'll be well compensated for sure.

She- Oh great! Will let you know soon. I am Amanda btw.

He - Oh Hi, Amanda. I am Jason. Will be waiting for your answer. Have a good day!

She - Definitely! You too.

Two days later.

Amanda - Hii, Jason. I have made my decision. Are you there?

Jason - Oh Hi again, Amanda. Yes I am here. Did you give a thought to it?

Amanda- Yes I did. I think I might be interested but I have a couple of questions first.

Jason - Sure thing. Go ahead and ask them?

Amanda - So, you said that it is a paid shoot. Can you give me an estimate as to how much money I will make?

Jason - Sure thing. So, you'll make $700 per photoshoot.

Amanda - Per Photoshoot? How many are there?

Jason - Oh, it is a long photoshoot session. It has 7 sessions.

Amanda- So you're saying that I'll make $4900 dollars by the end of it!?

Jason - Absolutely.

Amanda - Damn! So, would I be surrounded by a lot of people? Also, would it be outdoor or indoor?

Jason- No no. We here at the CalendarClicks make sure to give privacy to our models and make them feel as safe as possible. The Shoot would be in a studio with different backgrounds and other than you, it'll be just the photographer i. e. me.

Amanda - Wait! You will be my photographer?

Jason - yes, indeed.

Amanda - That is awesome actually. So, the offer does sound good and I am ready to give this a shot. When and how do I start?

Jason - Perfect! So, we will need to register you as a model first and henceforth, I will need you to send me your portfolio in which I'll need your contact credentials and along with that your sample photographs.

Amanda- Great! Will I need to send my pictures in you know.. a bikini?

Jason - Well actually, yes. Not many and it doesn't have to look professional. Just be natural and send me three of your best ones.

Amanda - Oh alright. Will send you by tonight.

Jason - Great! Will be waiting.

Since the conversation is being held on Instagram, Amanda sends Jason a follow request to know more about him.

Amanda takes her time to decide what may be the best piece she has. After all, she needs this opportunity. It not only gives her exposure but also, it pays really well. After a long hassle, she picks a pink see through lace panty and a maroon laced see through bra. She then gives several poses and experiments with different photos after finally taking her best three.

She then sends them to Jason along with other credentials.

Amanda - *sent 3 photos and then her credentials*

Jason - Oh great! Thank you, Amanda. These look stunning! I'll show these to my manager to complete your registration. Let us hope he likes them too! Will let you know by tomorrow night.

Amanda- Sure thing! Good night.

Jason - Good night.

Jason accepts Amanda's follow request and she is startled. Not only are there a plenty of models tagged and perfectly photographed in his page but also there are a couple pictures of him modeling.

He is a well built man with a face you would call handsome with muscles that are just the right amount. Big brown eyes, tall and a small beard with a tall stature. Amanda blushes seeing him, as she feels a trickling feeling in her womanly center.

Meanwhile, John feels the same way as he checks Amanda out. He, being a straight male, cannot help but be awed at how hot Amanda is. He being alone after his breakup 6 months earlier, does sense a curious feeling in his groin. He zoomes in Amanda's pictures and sees a tint of her dark brown areola being slightly visible. As she was wearing both her Garments see-through, he decides to zoom in on her panties to which he catches a glimpse of her trimmed bush. It looks like she is hygienic down there. He gets hard as his imagination goes wild before recollecting himself.

The same cannot be said for Amanda, who rubs herself a little bit from on top of her shorts. She realizes she is wet enough so she might as well masturbate. She goes to the washroom with her phone and gets naked from below the waist and looking at Jason's pictures, she puts a finger on her slit to realize that she is wet. She puts a finger inside as a soft moan leaves her mouth. The slipping slapping voices start as she puts two fingers inside, eyes locked at Jason as she moans and after increasing her pace, she holds the toilet seat with one hand as her phone falls and she arches her back, pushing herself on her hand and fucking herself as she cums plenty.

"Ah, fucking God!" She purrs and giggles as she realizes how just seeing Jason made her cum this much.

"It will be a good shoot" she says to herself with a wink as she cleans up and goes to sleep.

The next day

Jason : Hey! You there?

Amanda : Hey! Yes I am. How are you;)?

Jason : Oh I am good as always. Wanted to drop by the news that you have been selected!

Amanda : Oh my, really!? That is so very exciting!!

Jason : I know the feeling;)

Amanda : So, what is the next step?

Jason. Yes, about that. 211, pink villa. Top floor. You have to come here tomorrow for an audition. The creative managers will assess you first and then I will do an audition shoot of you.

Amanda: that sounds great! What time?

Jason: Morning 11.

Amanda: Done. See ya in person, soon!;)

Jason: Haha, see you soon too!

The next morning, Amanda wears an elegant dress so as to not only look good for herself but secretly, to impress everyone at the studio, especially Jason. She wears the exact bikini set that she wore in the sample photos. She looks in the mirror and leaves.

As she arrives there, Jason instantly recognizes her as he is standing at the entrance talking to some people. Amanda is sweeped off her feet as she sees him in person. Got damn, he looks hotter in person. She blushes before composing herself.

Jason: Hey, Amanda!

Amanda: Hey..Jason.

Jason: wow you look..stunning!

Amanda : Haha, it's nothing. Just me being natural;)

After a couple of minutes talking, they proceed inside the studio where crew members greet Amanda before leaving the room. She goes to the changing room but Jason stops him.

Jason : Hey, wait! (He gives her a new lingerie set. A light blue skimpy set)

Amanda(startled): Jason? Really this? (Her cheeks grow a faint red.)

Jason says nothing and she goes in and comes out in the set she was given.

Jason (stares her for a good minute before speaking): Damn, Amanda! You look.. ready! For the photoshoot ofcourse;)

Amanda : Haha yes I am;) (she blushes).

Jason instructs her with several poses and takes a couple of pictures. As the photoshoot continues, the temperature in the room along with the sexual tension rises. As Amanda continues to give poses in her seductive outfit, Jason eventually gets hard and cannot risk calming it down and therefore his member increases to a visible amount. Amanda sees it and her cheeks grow redder as she tries to keep herself composed.

Eventually as the air gets hotter by the minute, the photoshoot comes to an end. A part of both of them are disappointed, yet relieved. Amanda goes to change into her normal attire but just as she slides down her blue panties, they are engrossed with a long trail of moist juices connecting her pussy with her panties which is currently at her knees. Her face grows ever red with guilt, with a hint of a yearning desire. She hurriedly changes and comes out.

Jason has managed to change the direction of his hardened member which is still hungry.

Amanda : Hey! So phhew. We're done.

Jason: Haha indeed. It was really good!;)

Amanda: my pleasure;)

They lock eyes for a minute before Amanda leaves.

The both of them go their ways, with Amanda going home, recalling everything that happened or could have happened today. Jason goes in the changing room to recollect Amanda's lingerie for another shoot when he sees the panties soaked. He realizes what must have happened and lets out a small groan.

It is night 10 when Amanda gets a text from Jason.

Jason : Hey! I Submitted your work today to my seniors and you did some really good work. All the people are glad you joined us.

Amanda: Haha thank you! What about you though? How do you feel?

Jason: Me? Haha I feel so good you joined us too.

Amanda: Haha. Great! My pleasure.

Jason: Any reason you asked for my personal opinion?

Amanda: (seeing where this is going) Well, Maybe;).

Jason: Ook, care to elaborate?

Amanda: (she tries to keep it together but decides to let go anyways.)Well, to be honest, I saw something in you today.

Jason: (realizing everything) well, I cannot say that I didn't see something special too;)

Amanda: Oh what!? (She types blushing and a guilt climbing her skin)

Jason: well, first you! If you tell, then I will too.

Amanda: Haha OK. So, um.. I saw some business going on in your pants while we were in the shoot, If you know what I mean;) XD.

Jason: (blushing) You noticed, well well. I noticed something very similar in you!;) Went inside the changing room to collect your set and found it in a "special" condition. ;)

Amanda: (blushing extremely) Ahaha. So um, you were excited to see ME?;) I sure was to be honest.

Jason: well, cannot say I wasn't;) infact, the way we are going with this, I think I will be "excited" soon again. :p

Amanda: well, the feeling is mutual. ;p

Amanda waits for a good minute before texting

Amanda: know what, why don't you show me?;)

Jason: is it what I think it is? Do you wanna see "it"?

Amanda : you heard me right. C'mon!

Jason: well, you asked for it.

Jason lowers his trousers till his knees, pulls his semi hard cock and makes a GIF and hits send.

Amanda: (Gasping) Damn! How big is it!?

Jason: well, 5 inches when fully ripe;)

Amanda: damn! it sure looks thick. I bet it is like 3 inches sideways XD. And that is making me tingle :p

Jason: well, what can I say? You are a hot young lady:p. I am already at my peak.

Amanda: Oh damn.

She waits for a little while and tucks up the left side of her loose t shirt and clicks a picture of her left hardened nipple. She then hits send.

Amanda: Look what you did! XP

Jason (groaning): fuck! That was me?

Amanda: All you!:p

Jason: I just really want to touch it. Fuck!

Amanda: well, no one's stopping you. ;)

Jason: I am actually rubbing myself you know;)

Amanda: fuck, let me see?

Jason sends another Gif of him rubbing his cock.

Amanda sees it and her cheeks go red. Instinctively, her hand goes in her shorts, and she rubs herself lightly over her panties, with her mouth shaped as an "O".

Amanda: Fuck! This is so hot! Look what you did!

She sends a click of her moist panties. With her shorts at her knees.

Jason: fuck! Also, you know it isn't fair. I too should get a clear view of your business there.

Amanda blushes, and slowly tucks her thumbs in the waistband of her panties, sliding it to her knees. She then sends a click from the top angle. The click shows her shaved pubic hair, with a slight tint of her slit.

Jason: you're killing me literally! And thanks to you, I now have my own patch of juices to handle XD.

Amanda: well, I was thinking that you should let me take care of your business?;)

Jason: as long as you let me take care of yours?;)

Amanda: (sends a click of both of her boobs) consider this as a green light;)

Jason: Fuck, so Imagine this- I sneak in from your window and hug you from behind, my hands squeezing your ample boobs from atop your shirt!

Amanda : Fuck, that is hot! And then I hold your head and put your lips on my neck. ;)

Jason: Ah, I kiss your neck while squeezing you harder with one hand, while my other goes on your shorts.

Amanda: Fuckk, you're killing me! So I now turn around, and put my lips on yours, locking and fondling with my tongue.

Jason: While kissing, I take your T- shirt off. Fuck, you are not wearing a bra?

Amanda: well, as I take your shirt off, I tell you that I do not wear it at night;)

Jason: I have a good look at them before I plant kisses on your neck while fondling with your boobs!

Amanda: Ah, fuck! I need to touch you too so I unbutton your pants and rub you over your boxers, feeling you get hard. Ah!

Jason: fuck, I lower myself and circle my tongue around your right boob before taking it in my mouth and sucking plenty, as I savor it's luscious taste. Then I repeat it for the left one. ;)

Amanda: Ah, I think I need you more now! I lower your boxers along with your pants and push you on the bed.

Jason: fuck! What are your intentions towards me?;)

Amanda: you'll see soon enough;) as I slowly crawl towards you, I can see the hunger in your eyes. I reach and sit between your legs and wrap my hands around your thick cock. Fuck! It's large.

Jason: (Gasping) Oh Amanda!

Amanda: I slowly spit on my palms and rub it together before sliding those slippery hands on your cock. Up and down.

Jason: fuck, Amanda!

Amanda: I then increase my pace a little bit as I lower my head and wrap my lips around your plenty length. Fuck, it filled my entire mouth!

Jason: I am panting heavily. :o

Amanda: As I move my head up and down, I feel your plenty muscles and abs which is making me wet by the minute! I need you now :o

Jason: fuck! I get up and take you by the shoulders as I kiss your neck and boobs, pushing you slowly on the bed. You're on your back.

Amanda: Come to me!;)

Jason: I come closer and slowly slide your shorts off to see your pussy, but you're wearing panties :/.

Amanda: well, the greatest of treasures must be locked inside chests;) but I want you to open this one immediately! :0

Jason: I lie down between your legs. Fuck! your panties are as soaked as they were today morning. :p I kiss you on your inner thighs, one at a time;)

Amanda: Fuck fuck! This is hot!!

Jason: I take a scent of your womanly center as I savor the moisture with my fingers, rubbing slowly on your panties.

Amanda: fuck, Jason!!!

Jason: I then slowly tuck the bottom of your panties to a side as I see trails of your juices connecting your pussy to your panties with so many strings of your nectar. I take a long scent before sucking all that juice with my tongue.

Amanda: fuckk, so hot! I cannot stop trembling! xo

Jason: I need more so I slide your panties off and as you lie naked with your legs apart, I work on your clit, slowly circling my tongue on different points, increasing and decreasing my pressure. While doing this, I slide two fingers in;)

Amanda: Fuck Jason!

Amanda takes her shorts and panties completely off in reality and sends Jason a click of her actual wet pussy. She is dripping wet.

Amanda: Looks like I need you more!

Jason: fuck shit! OK then, as I get up -

Amanda: I pull you closer and kiss you while my hands and feet work on getting you naked from the waist below;)

Jason: Fuck! I bring myself closer to your opening, putting my tip on your mildly shaved entrance. I rub you there a little. ;)

Amanda: fuck Jason, stop teasing! Put it in! xo

Jason: I slide my tip in. Fuck! you seem tight!

Amanda: Ah Jason, you're so thick!!! Give me more!

Jason: I push myself more in as your juices work to get me inside! Fuck!

Amanda: fuck fuck! I cup your butt as I pull you deeper in me.

Jason: fuck fuck! I am almost all the way in as I now pull back out, and then in again. Despite your juices, you're still tight!

Amanda: fuck! Yes, Keep going. Ah. Only because you're this thick!

Jason: Haha alright.

Amanda: Now fuck me hard! Ah.

Jason: I increase my pace as I put one of your boob in my mouth.

Amanda: fuck Jason! I hold your hands tight as I buck my hips to match your thrusts xo

Jason: I fuck you plenty, going in and out savoring you completely as I hug you.

Amanda: fuck! I now push you on the bed and straddle you, as I slowly sit on your cock. Fuck, you're big! But my pussy manages to stretch for you all the way;)

Jason: Ah, Amanda! I see your boobs bounce as I slightly squeeze them.

Amanda: Fuck, Jason. Let me ride you harder!

Jason: Do it. Ah!

Amanda: I ride you harder and harder as I feel myself close to bursting!

Jason : Yes yes! I buck my hips and fuck you harder as you bounce just the same!

Amanda: Ah Jason! Fuck fuck! I am cumming! Coming on your cock! Aah, fuck!

Jason: Fuck Amanda! I am close too! Fuck!

Amanda: Fill me, Jason! Give me your cum!

Jason: Fuck, I am cumming inside you!! Ah fuck!.

With this, the both of them cum behind their screens as Jason shoots spurts of thick cum on his hands and bed, while Amanda squirts all over her bed, panting and trembling.

After about 30 minutes Amanda texts back.

Amanda: Fuck. That was good!

Jason: Couldn't agree more!;) see you on the shoot tomorrow?

Amanda: How can I say no?;) see you soon.