All Comments on 'The Sex Fairy Ch. 03'

by ericasparkles

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow!!!!

Each chapter gets hotter and hotter!!!!1 Keep up the graet work....can't wait for the next chapter.

Lil_kittyLil_kittyabout 17 years ago
Oh man!

you should absolutely write more, very soon - i just read the sex fairy series and they're incredible. two thumbs up!

MrKnowitallMrKnowitallabout 17 years ago
I know hot... and this is hot!

This was a lucky find. I'd glad I stumbled on to this series. I found the set up even more interesting than the action. The plot is playful and sexy. Your writing is descriptive and entertaining. I appreciate the details of scent and color. I know the whole point of the story is that it's almost a sexual hit-and-run, but I think you could make it last a little longer. If they both want it so badly, then they should take their time and enjoy it. I know I would. Keep writing this series and you'll keep gaining more fans. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Oh my lord...

I'm thrilled to have stumbled across this series. Your writing is brilliant, though I will admit I wish the stories lasted longer. If both parties are enjoying it as much as they claim, I would love to see them take more time. Keep writing. I certainly can not wait for the next installment.

asiaprofasiaprofabout 17 years ago
Great!

Mutual seduction at its best!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous