The Sex Party Ch. 03

Story Info
Ian and Sharon's story.
1k words
4.13
7.3k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SHARON AND IAN

"Well Sharon, some party you are having"

Sharon laughed. She could see that Ian was turned on by what was happening in the other room. His cock was push the front of his trousers and looked very inviting to Sharon. She had long harboured sexual fantasies about Ian. She had often chatted with Nicola about sex and was always wet when Nicola had told her about their sex life.

"Yeah I am glad it has turned out like this. Everyone has having lots of fun"

Ian smiled and reached for Sharon pulling her towards him. She moved closer and their mouths met. Ian kissed her and let his tongue invade her mouth. His hands slip down her back until he reached her firm arse. He cupped each cheek pulling her tightly into his body so she could feel his stiff cock pressing into her.

Sharon gulped as she felt Ian's hardon pressing into her. She knew she wanted it inside her. The nightdress she was wearing was really short and didn't hide much and she could feel her nipples pushing against the material. She could feel Ian's hand on her arse cheeks and she could tell she that he was dying to fuck her.

Ian continued kissing Sharon and gently lifted her onto the kitchen table. It was just the right height for him as he gently pulled the frilly underwear from her. He gasped at her hairless pussy lips. Bending down slightly he plunged his face between her legs and started to lick the wetness. Sharon moaned and released her breasts from the nightie. She teased her nipples as Ian slurped at her wet cunt.

Ian was in heaven as his tongue went deeper into Sharon. She tasted so sweet and juicy. He knew that he wanted to plunge his cock deep in her but wanted to savour the taste first.

Sharon played with her breasts a little longer before grabbing Ian's bobbing head and pushing his face deeper between her legs. Nicola had told Sharon how good Ian was at oral and she hadn't been lying. No-one had ever made her feel so wet and horny as Ian was now not even her husband Steve.

Sharon could bear it no longer and begged Ian to fuck her. Ian stood up and released his swollen cock. It was bigger than Steve's and much thicker, Sharon noticed.

"Do you want me to use a condom?"

Sharon shook her head. Ian slipped his cock into Sharon who had positioned herself on the table so she could take the full force of his fucking. Sharon felt her pussy being stretched by the thickness of Ian's cock and it felt so damn good. Ian was now in a rhythm and was fucking Sharon hard. She could feel his cock pounding into him. She wrapped her legs around him and lay back flat on the table. This was so erotic and something she knew Steve would never do.

Ian was in heaven. He had long harboured a desire to fuck Sharon and now he was balls deep in her pussy. Her pussy gripped his cock as he slid in and out of her juicy hole. He wanted to fill her with his hot cum. Trouble was did he want it in her pussy or in her arsehole! Maybe he should ask her before it was too late.

"Sharon, I want to cum in you. Pussy or arse?"

Sharon couldn't believe her ears. Did Ian just say he wanted to take her arse? It had been something she had dreamed of before but Steve didn't like the idea. Maybe now was the time to try it at last.

"Take my arse Ian please"

Ian smiled and slipped out of Sharon's pussy. He helped her down from the table top and told her to stand with her hands on it. Her arsehole looked so inviting. He started by licking her hole pushing his tongue gently in to the orifice. Sharon was pushing back as his tongue explored her. He decided that she was ready for some fingering.

Sharon braced herself. The tongue felt so exquisite. She was really enjoying the feeling when she suddenly felt Ian shift from his tongue to a finger. She gasped as his finger wiggled in her hole. It felt so good and she could feel the juices dripping from it. She wanted to feel Ian's cock inside her arsehole.

Ian was enjoying fingering Sharon. She seemed very open to fun so he decided that now was the time to take her arse. He slipped the tip of his swollen cock in the entrance to her bum. Sharon let out a little gasp but that didn't deter him. She pushed her bum towards him as he gently pushed more of his hard cock in. Gently he started to rock back and forwards allowing her to get used to the feeling. He could feel the tightness and knew she had never been fucked in the arse before. That made it even more special.

Sharon was enjoying the feel of Ian's cock in her bum. It felt so good and once she had got over the initial discomfort it felt so good. She pushed back as Ian slid in and out. She could feel the pace quickening and knew he was about to shoot his load inside her. She really didn't care so she pushed hard squeezing the muscles in her arse. Ian was fucking her harder and it was no surprise as she felt his juices flooding her. He slumped on her body and kissed her back.

After a moment to clean up they kissed and straightened themselves.

"Well that was fun Ian. I think I know what you want to do next. Go and see how Nicola is getting on"

Ian nodded and the two of them went into the main room. They could see Steve and Lisa fucking and then in the corner of the room they spied Nicola and Katy. They got closer so that they could see the two ladies enjoying each other.