The Sex Party Ch. 04

Story Info
Nicola and Kate's story.
1.7k words
4.19
6.8k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NICOLA AND KATY

Nicola shook her head in amazement. This party had certainly not turned out the way she had imagined it. She had been quite nervous when it had first started and she had never imagined in her wildest dream how the evening was to pan out. She certainly hadn't counted on her partner for the night being another female.

Right from the start Nicola had got on with Kate. They both were new to all this sex party scene and had naturally found themselves drawn together. They had clicked immediately and had found a nice quiet corner window seat where they could sit together.

Both of them felt a bit intimidated by the other three women. They all seemed so loud and brash and had obviously been to these parties before. They chatted nervously to each other. The drink helped and Deb the host had put them a little more at ease before getting started. They were both glad however that they seemed to be being largely ignored.

Nicole looked at Kate. She was gorgeous. Her dress looked stunning and her body was amazing. Nicola had often fantasised about having sex with other women. When her husband Ian was at work or was away she often turned to the porn sites and watched lesbian sex. She had never done anything but she knew that she wouldn't say no if Kate wanted something to happen.

It had all started to turn sexual with a book. When the books and magazines had come out of Deb's case everyone went straight for them. Nicola spotted a book that grabbed her attention but she was scared to pick it up in case the other girls laughed or made a comment. The book was about lesbian sex. Nicola was intrigued and longed to look at it.

She was surprised when Kate picked it up and went to the window seat that the two of them had been sat on. Nicola sat down beside Kate as she flicked through the book. The book was full of graphic pictures of women having sex, playing with each other and using toys. Nicole looked over Kate's shoulder and could feel herself getting aroused. It wasn't only the book that was getting her horny either.

From her position looking over Kate's shoulder Nicola had a view down Kate's top. Nicola could see the swell of her small but beautiful breasts. She had never thought that the sight of another women's breasts would get her so turned on.

As Kate looked at the book she could feel Nicola's hot breath on her neck. Kate had noticed Nicola as soon as she had arrived. Kate was bisexual and Nicola was just the type of female she liked. They had clicked from the beginning and Kate noticed that looking at the book had excited Nicola.

"This is a great book Nicola. I might just buy it. Hopefully it will give me some good ideas"

Nicola suddenly felt a sense of panic. Was Kate actually flirting with her? She was confused about the feelings that were stirring inside her. She needed to get away and fled to the kitchen. She was followed into the kitchen by Sharon.

Stumbling over her words she spoke to Sharon about Kate. She began to feel a little more comfortable after chatting to Sharon. After her conversation she had gone back into the room determined that tonight she was going to finally satisfy a feeling she had kept hidden since her marriage day.

As she sat back down next to Kate she noticed a look of concern on her face.

"Did I do something wrong? I wouldn't want to upset you."

Nicola smiled and took Kate's hand in hers. She looked deep into her eyes and kissed her gently. Nicola felt Kate's mouth part and their tongues started exploring each other. She pulled away and whispered in Kate's ear.

"No everything is fine. I just got scared. Kate I erm fancy you"

Kate felt a surge of feelings. She was so happy and loved that Nicola was feeling the same as she was.

They were distracted by Deb getting some toys out. Their eyes both lighted on a double dildo. It was about six inches and had a tip on each end. They both grabbed at it and laughed.

They took it back to the window seat and cuddled closely together looking at the shiny object. Nicola could feel wetter thinking about using the dildo with Kate.

She leant over and whispered in Kate's ear.

"I wouldn't mind sharing this with you"

Kate smiled and let her hand creep onto Nicola's thigh. Nicola stroked Kate's hair and said,

"I am going to buy it for us. Maybe we can use it soon"

Kate blushed a little at Nicola's words. She had only just met Nicola but she knew she wanted her.

Deb's words broke the moment as she announced it was time for the clothing. She bought out the lingerie and Nicola immediately spotted a lovely blue basque. Ian had always wanted her to wear one but she had never got the courage before. She also wondered whether Kate would approve. She took it over to Kate.

"What do you think Kate?"

Kate smiled and told Nicola that it would suit her. Nicola gave her a kiss and told her that she would buy it and wear it for her one day. Kate smiled

Deb the party host called the girls over.

"Hi girls. I have been watching you two and I think I have the perfect outfits for you both. Wanna see them?"

The girls nodded and Deb pulled two schoolgirl outfits out of her bag. They were different in style but looked very sexy.

Nicola's mind drifted back to one evening with Ian. They had watched the latest remake of St Trinian's. Ian had got a huge erection looking at the girls in their schoolgirl outfits and had practically ripped the clothes off Nicola and had fucked her while they watched.

Kate could see that Nicola was excited by her outfit and she picked up the other one. It was a really short tartan skirts and a top that barely covered anything. There were stockings and white knickers as well.

"Shall we try them on?"

They looked around and could see that everyone was just stripping and putting on different outfits. They felt a bit shy but the drink had loosened their inhibitions. They started to strip off. Nicola tried to hide her body a bit as she was self-conscious of Kate seeing her but it didn't seem to matter.

They slipped on the outfits and stood looking at each other. Nicole could see how hot Kate was as the outfit clung to her in all the right places. The skirt was very short and she could see the white knickers. She felt her pussy getting so wet and realised that she wanted sex with Kate.

Kate was stunned at the outfit on Nicola. It looked so sexy and fitted Nicola so well. She envied Ian being able to have access to Nicola whenever he wanted.

Transfixed with each other they cuddled and kissed. The room seemed to disappear around them as they kissed and touched each other.

They were shaken out of their little world when Deb said she had to go and needed to take orders. Kate and Nicola bought the outfits they had on and Nicola bought the double dildo.

After Deb left, Nicola and Kate went to their quiet corner and started kissing. They didn't notice that others were playing and that the men had returned from the pub. They were both horny and just wanted each other. They didn't want to get naked but they had decided to get their boobs out for each other.

Nicola had never kissed or felt another women's tits but she enjoyed playing with Kate's. Kate was moaning as she did and it really turned Nicola on. She wanted to go further and it seemed Kate wanted that too.

"Nicola. Why don't we try that dildo out?"

Nicola was shocked but excited. She nodded in agreement. They both took their knickers off. Nicola had never used a toy before and looked a little perplexed. Kate realised and told her to open her legs. She bent down and kissed Nicola's pussy. She wasn't surprised to find that it was sopping wet just like hers was. She bent down and licked Nicola tasting her flowing juices.

"Are you ready Nicola?"

Nicola gulped and nodded her head. Kate took the double dildo out of its box and gently teased Nicola's pussy with the tip. Nicola moaned as she felt the dildo go in and her pussy muscles tightened around it. Kate started to move it and out of her pussy. Nicola pulled Kate closer.

"Put the other end in your pussy darling"

Kate didn't need asking twice. She sat facing Nicola with her legs wrapped around her. She positioned the dildo into her pussy and let it slowly slide in. She moved her hips so that it went in and out. Nicola responded and did the same. Their movements matched as they felt the dildo slide in and out. Kate grasped Nicola and kissed her passionately feeling her tits. Nicola too responded sucking Kate's nipples.

"Oh my god. I am going to cum," cried Nicola.

"Me too"

Their orgasms hit them like a wave as their pussies tighten and their juices exploded. They suddenly realised that they had just fucked each other in full view of anyone who wanted to watch.

They quickly pulled their knickers on.

"You looked like you girls were having fun"

Nicola blushed as she realised the voice was her husband Ian.

"I er am sorry Ian. I couldn't help myself"

Ian laughed.

"Don't worry I have been occupied with Sharon"

Nicola kissed Kate again. It had been such a turn on and she really wanted Kate to know how much she enjoyed it.

"Maybe next time we should do it at our house Nicola," said Ian

Nicola nodded and passed Kate her number

"Call me anytime"

Ian sneaked in between Kate and Nicola and cuddled them both. The three looked around until their eyes alighted on Martin and Sally.