The Sex Party Ch. 02

Story Info
Steve and Lisa's story.
1.5k words
4.26
5k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows on from my first story..The Sex party Chapter 2

It took a moment for Ian, Steve and Martin to take in what was going on. They had all been drinking and through their haze of alcohol they could see that the party had taken a very interesting turn. They stood and surveyed the room.

Ian saw his wife, Nicola, dressed in a schoolgirls outfit kissing and playing with another female. He would never have believed it of Nicola as she had never shown any interest in other women before but he knew it turned him on. He had often wondered what it would be like to watch Nicola with another female. He watched as Nicola opened her legs to allow Kate's fingers to stroke her pantie covered pussy.

Martin too was in heaven. His girlfriend Sally was wearing a maid's outfit. The frilly skirt barely covered her arse and the top pushed her boobs up until they were almost spilling out of the outfit. He could feel his cock getting hard already.

Steve looked around the room to see if he could see Sharon. Sharon was watching everyone but was obviously horny herself as she had on a sexy nightie which showed her nipples poking through the thin material. He caught Sharon's eye and beckoned for her to join him in the kitchen. She got up and walked unsteadily to the kitchen.

Steve also scanned the room for Lisa. He had long harboured a crush on Lisa and longed to fuck her. He had admitted to Sharon that sometimes when he fucked her it was Lisa he was imagining. She had been pissed off at first but then realised that she got fucked harder if she let him fantasise.

Steve located Lisa sat in a chair in the corner of the room. She had on a sexy nurses outfit and was watching the action going on around her with a drink in her hand. On the arm of the chair was perched a vibrator.

"Come with me guys", Steve said.

Ian and Martin were reluctant to leave the room but knew they had to follow. Once in the kitchen Sharon took command of the situation. She explained to the bewildered three men that the party was in full swing and things were getting hot. She told them that tonight was a night for them to just enjoy and have fun.

"Listen Ian. Nicola has been having fun with Kate. Leave them alone and enjoy yourself with me. I am sure Steve has his mind elsewhere tonight."

Steve nodded. He was hoping that Sharon would agree to him fucking Lisa and it looked like she had just given him permission to do what he had long dreamed of.

Sharon continued

"Martin. Sally bought that outfit just for you. She knows it turns you on so make the most of it and her!" Treat her like a maid and take control."

The men nodded in agreement. They all knew that this was a unique opportunity to fulfil some real fantasy fucks and enjoy sex. Sharon kissed them one by one and told Ian to stay with her. Steve and Martin walked back into the room ready for fun.

STEVE AND LISA

Steve re-entered the room and went straight to where Lisa was sitting. She looked up with bleary eyes and smiled.

"Hey Steve. Glad you made it back. I was hoping I wouldn't miss you. What do you think of my outfit?"

Steve smiled and looked at Lisa. Lisa had always attracted him. She was the same age as Sharon and they had been friends from school. She had often flirted with Steve when they were alone but nothing had ever happened before.

Lisa was a little on the plump side but had magnificent breasts. The nurses uniform she wore was very tight and her breasts were spilling out of the material. Steve could feel his cock getting harder as he looked at her. Steve decided that he was going to have a little fun with Lisa.

"Doctor Sharon told me to come and see you nurse"

Lisa giggled. Oh so Steve wanted to roleplay did he. Well she was up for that. Despite being a little drunk Lisa had got the hint that Sharon had given Steve a pass to fuck.

"How can I help you Steve?"

Steve unzipped his trouser fly and pulled out his erect cock. Lisa gasped as she saw his hard 7 inch cock. She knew he had a good one as she had caught sight of it often when she had stayed over but it looked even better close up.

"My cock is really hot and swollen. Can you help it get better nurse?"

Lisa nodded and pulled Steve towards her. She opened her mouth and started to lick the engorged penis from the tip to the base. Steve moaned slightly as he felt her tongue tickle the skin of his cock.

"MMM. That does look swollen. Maybe I need to put it in my mouth to see if that would help. I think you need to lose those trousers and underwear though. It will make it easier to treat you"

Steve didn't need any prompting and quickly removed his trousers and underpants. His cock jerked as Lisa took it in her hand and guided it to her mouth. Her lips wrapped around his cock and she started to move her mouth up and down the length of his cock. Steve gasped and pushed his hips forward as she sucked.

Lisa was loving the feel of Steve's cock in her mouth. She had often dreamed about it but now it was really happening. She could feel her juices flowing soaking the seat. She started going deeper on Steve's cock enjoying the feeling of the veins throbbing and the tip hitting the back of her mouth.

Steve was in heaven. He was having his cock sucked by his dream fuck and she was wearing a sexy nurses outfit to boot. He reached down and undid the buttons on the front of her outfit letting her tits be revealed. The bra she had on barely contained the flesh and Lisa's nipples were poking through the material. Steve could hardly stop himself from cumming given the feeling of Lisa's mouth sucking his cock and the sight of her breasts.

Lisa could feel Steve was about to cum. She so wanted him to shoot his load in her mouth. She stopped sucking for a brief moment. She heard Steve groan in disappointment.

"I can see how hard it is Steve. I think Nurse needs a big specimen of cum in her mouth so she can make sure it tastes alright!!"

Steve chuckled and pulled Lisa's tits from her bra before shoving his cock into her mouth once more. Lisa sucked even harder determined to make Steve shoot his load. Steve knew it wouldn't take long before he came and he was not surprised when he felt a stream of spunk jettison itself into Lisa's mouth.

Steve pulled out and reached for a tissue from the box on the side table. He offered one to Lisa who thanked him and wiped her face clean. As he picked up the tissue he realised that he had dislodged the vibrator from the arm of the chair. He picked it up and handed it to Lisa.

"Bet you haven't had chance to try that out yet. Would love to watch though"

Lisa stood up and slipped her knickers off. She pulled up the skirt of the nurses outfit so Steve could see her shaven pussy. It looked so inviting but Steve wanted to watch Lisa with the vibrator.

Lisa flicked the switch and a low buzzing started to be heard. Steve watched as Lisa teased the lips of her vagina with the vibro. He saw the muscles tighten as she flicked her clit with the buzzing machine. Lisa looked at Steve through her half closed eyes and realised that he was so turned on. She started to plunge the vibrator deeper into her sodden pussy as she watched Steve slowly wank as he watched.

"Hell Steve...FUCK ME NOW!!"

Steve didn't need a second invite. He had wanted it for so long and now it was going to happen. Taking the vibrator from Lisa's hand he told her to stand up and bend over the arm of the chair.

Lisa rose and did as she had been told. Steve stood behind her and slid his cock deep into her wet pussy. It felt so good and he started to push into her. Lisa pushed her arse back onto Steve's cock as he started to gather momentum.

"Fuck I am going to cum again", he exclaimed. "Is it okay to cum inside you?"

Lisa nodded and told him to cum inside her. Steve couldn't help but shoot a second load of cum this time inside her pussy.

They got up and Steve sat on the chair with Lisa in his lap. They looked around the room at what was going on and wondered where Steve's wife Sharon and Ian were.