The Sex Party Ch. 05

Story Info
Martin and Sally's story - The final chapter.
972 words
4.29
3.4k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin and Sally

Martin had been stunned when he had walked into the party. Not only where all the wives of his mate's in various sexy outfits but his wife Sally was there in a saucy maid's outfit. Before he could say anything he had been dragged into the kitchen by his mate Steve.

Whilst in the kitchen the boys had been told to enjoy themselves. Martin didn't really need that much encouragement where his wife Sally was concerned but it was good to know the boundaries.

Martin walked back into the room and made a beeline for his wife who was sitting drinking. He kissed her and told her to stand up. Sally hesitated for a second as the drink had made her a bit unsteady.

"Do as you are told. You are my servant and I am your master"

Sally jumped up. Martin had never done this before and it felt naughty.

"Sorry master."

Martin looked stern and told Sally that he wanted a drink. Sally went over to the drinks table and poured a drink for Martin.

Martin took the drink and sipped it. He looked Sally up and down. The outfit she was wearing was perfect for her body. Her tits were pushed up by the tight bodice and the frilly skirt made her legs look amazing. He could feel his cock getting hard and his mind raced as he wondered how far he could take this. He looked around the room and saw everyone was engaged in some sexy fun so he felt more comfortable.

"So how are you going to please your master?"

Sally smiled but was a little unsure of where this was going.

"What would my master like me to do for him?"

Martin instructed Sally to come closer so that he could inspect her. He felt her breasts. Sally squirmed a little as she was excited but Martin barked that she was to stand still.

The top was held together by laces and he slowly undid them. Sally was dying to feel Martin's erection but she knew that it would spoil the moment of she did. She was scared that he might stop if she didn't do as she was told.

Martin reached inside the top and fondled Sally's tits. Her nipples were rock hard under his touch. He bent his head to suck them. He was enjoying the power of having Sally doing exactly as he wanted and being unable to resist.

He took her breasts fully out of the top so he could fondle them more. Sally was so excited by it that she could feel her pussy getting wetter. She felt so frustrated because she wanted to play with Martin's cock.

Martin decided he wanted to go further.

"Take your knickers off wench"

"But Master," she pleaded, "This skirt is very short and you will see my pussy and my arse"

"As I should wench. You are mine to do with as I please. Now panties off"

Sally slid her panties down. Martin lifted her skirt and dipped a finger in her pussy.

"Ah so you are wet for your master. That's good. Sit on the chair and open your legs"

Sally set and spread her legs. Martin knelt in front of her and started licking her wet pussy.

"If you make a noise I will punish you wench"

Sally bit her lip as Martin's tongue explored her pussy. He had always been good at oral but this time was more intense the usual. He started licking her clit before going deeper with his tongue. Sally squirmed as his tongue went deeper and was joined by a couple of fingers. She couldn't help but let out a moan.

Martin immediately stopped what he was doing.

"I told you wench that you weren't to make a noise. Now bend over and touch your toes"

Sally hesitated but soon did as she was told as Martin snapped at her. Martin looked at his wife's taut arse and started to fondle it. He let his finger trace her crack. Without warning he slapped her arse cheek with his bare hand. Sally gasped as her butt stung. She made a small noise and immediately felt a second blow. This wasn't the first time Martin had spanked her and she had to admit it always made her really wet.

"Turn around wench and suck my cock"

Martin released his swollen cock and put it in Sally's mouth. He grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth deep onto his cock. Sally gagged a bit but soon found a good rhythm. Martin fucked her mouth trying not to cum.

Deciding he couldn't control himself much longer he pulled Sally off his cock and bent her over the arm of the chair. He kicked her legs apart a little so her pussy was spread a little further apart. He inserted a digit and started to finger her. She was sopping wet and Martin knew that his cock would slip in easily.

He guided his hard cock into her and started thrusting. His hands reached around and found her tits and he squeezed them hard as he pounded away. Sally was in heaven as Martin fucked her. He seemed even more horny than usual and she pushed back matching his thrusts. She felt Martin explode and fill her pussy with his hot semen.

They cleaned up and sat together on the chair. Sally tidied herself up.

The lights suddenly came on and there stood Sharon. Sharon looked around at all the lovely couples and friends in various states of undress and satisfaction.

"Steve and I are going to bed. There are plenty of bedrooms if you want to carry on. I don't advise anyone driving tonight. It has been a hell of a party and thank you for coming"