The Sextet Ch. 03

Story Info
Donna seduces Bethany.
1.3k words
4.22
1.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 12/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi my name is Donna and I'm married to Dylan. We have an unusual relationship. Dylan is a salesman and he's on the road 6 out of 7 days. He makes a pretty good living, but not as good as what I give him. You see, I inherited close to a billion dollars when my parents died. If I'm happy with Dylan, I deposit twice as much into his bank account as he earns at his job. If I'm not happy with him, he gets none of my money.

I've had Dylan investigated, and I know that he has women in every city that he visits on his job. Unfortunately, he also enjoys men. When I found that out, I stopped letting his cock get anywhere near my pussy.

I have quite a few pleasures of my own. I like to watch porn and have Dylan keep my pussy happy with his tongue. We also live across the way from a building where the prices are lower and almost all the residents are young.

Sometimes, I like to shut off all the lights and watch what's going on across the way while Dylan services me. If I see something interesting, I turn the lights back on because it excites me for people to watch me being serviced while I watch them. It's amazing the number of things that you see when people think they're not being watched.

My own joy is breaking in young people. I love the chase. I love offering myself in a way that a young man or woman cannot resist. I love it. Love it. Love it.

About 3 weeks ago, a young female college student named Bethany showed up at the gym. I was immediately drawn to her by her beauty and her body. I also imagined that maybe she had never had a woman before. Oh that would be scrumptious!

While surreptitiously watching her, it hit me. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god! She was the woman across the way, kneeling in front of the man that night. Oh my god! I had to have her.

I started exercising next to her every time she came to the gym and after a few days I said hello. We shook hands and went back to our exercises. On the third day, I asked her what she did after she left the gym. She told me she usually goes to a coffee shop and has something to eat. I asked her if maybe tomorrow she'd like to come over to my place where my staff would prepare some food for us. She hesitated, but finally said, "Yeah I guess that would be fun."

When we got there, we went out to the garden and sat on the patio. I told her that my staff could prepare anything and asked what she would like. She said, "You mean anything?" I assured her that I had a restaurant kitchen.

She said a Nicoise salad would be great. I asked if she liked white wine. She said that she didn't drink much, but liked white wine. Perfect!

I told Marcia to bring the salad for Bethany, a salad Lyonnaise for me, and the white Burgundy. The staff knew to bring two bottles of wine on ice for us as they set the table and brought the food. Our conversation was quite easy. She told me about her MBA and the things that she was studying. I told her about the investments that I had to manage. I mentioned that maybe when she finished her degree she could help me.

We both drank pretty much wine and afterwards I suggested the hot tub. She said she couldn't because she didn't have a bathing suit. but I told her that I had one for her. When she emerged in the bikini, I was quite stunned. She was mouthwatering.

We both got into the tub and lay back against the sides. I asked if she would mind if I took my top off. She answered rather dreamily that that would be fine. I took it off and ducked down into the water. I said, "Oh, that feels really good. Do you want to try it?"

She hesitated and then said, "Oh, what the heck." and took hers off as well. I commented, "Wow! Your breasts are beautiful. May I touch them?" Again, she nodded quite dreamily and I moved over and began to gently massage her nipples. I asked if she had ever been with a woman and she dreamily shook her head no.

I stood up and took off my bottom. I'm hairless, and she murmured, "Nice." I moved back next to her and again began to touch her nipples.

I asked her if she would mind if I removed her bottom. Again, dreamily, she shook her head. I gently pulled her bottom down and then went back to her nipples. I slid my bare leg up between hers.

I reached down with my lips and took a nipple into my mouth. At the same time I took my hand and put it on her hip and began to move her against my leg.

I didn't rush anything. I just let her feel the meat of my thigh against her vulva. I didn't push hard or pull hard but I kept moving her gently.

After a while, I asked her how she felt. She said that she was deliriously happy. She loved the warmth of all this and the slipperiness.

I asked her if she remembered my name. She said, "Of course, you're Donna." I said to her, "Would you like to make Donna deliriously happy?" She said I'd like nothing more. I asked if she wanted me to teach her. She said, "More than anything."

I stood both of us up and then I hopped up onto the side of the hot tub where there was a broad area to walk on or lie on. I brought her face to mine and kissed her. Then I lay back and brought her face to my vulva. I said, "Let me show you." as I spread myself widely and forced my clit to stand up tall. She reacted as only another woman would react. She leaned in and knew all of the right places, all of the right places.

And then she slowed. She used her fingers a little bit more. I groaned each time she surprised me. I never thought a tongue could go so deep. She found places that I didn't know I liked. She lifted my legs and I felt her tongue on my none-too fresh anus. God. I loved that. And then I realized that she was learning me. She was intent on finding out everything that would turn me inside out. No one had ever done that before. And believe me, no one had ever pleased me more. It was then that I knew she was unique. It was then that I knew that I had to have her.

An orgasm is usually like a hurricane or a violent thunderstorm. This wasn't like that. It was like a sunrise. It began in my fingers and my toes. It spread like the warmth of a new sun, down my arms and up my legs. Then its warmth spread towards my center. And that's when it got very very very very hot.

It lasted a long long time and when I came she seemed as happy as I was.

After I kissed her again and again and again, I told her that she had to move in with me. I told her I was getting rid of Dylan.

She reacted like a scalded cat. She screamed, "What are you talking about? I just got carried away. I love Benjamin."

I told her about my money, and I told her that I could change her life. I also told her that I usually got what I wanted. I felt her withdraw. She said, "I love my life. I love Benjamin. I'm sorry that we got involved like this. I have to go."

And she almost ran out of the house.