All Comments on 'The Sexual Adventure Pt. 08-11'

by bankshot1993

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 7 years ago
If a man willingly sucks anothers guys dick

Or lets him pound his ass, he's gay. And if you believe you can have unemotional sex, or love without sex, youre a moron who shouldnt be writing.

If she loved Dale, Courtney would have fulfilled his fantasies. She would have found ways to be creative NOT emotionally and physically invest in another man or men. Sex isnt just a physical act, the chemicals released in orgasm the same chemicals released when you fall in love. So your brain thinks it loves the person youre cumming with. Add in the intimate details and it gives a false sense of ineness. The same thing that happens when youre in love.

I could go on but i doubt you care about reality or what would make your story better. Tou just want to believe that married couples can fuck around, indulge their wildest fantasies and still be deeply, truly, madly in love.

When the chemicals fade, love becomes a choice. You choose to love by doing thibgs thatvmake your partner happy, putting their needs before tour own, not by cheating emotionally and physically.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 7 years ago
This is GAY MALE!

You tell us that in the very beginning. Why would you post a story in the Loving Wives section that has both Gay male and BDSM in it? You must know that those two things trump loving wives? I don't see how the site management lets stuff like this go into what is obviously the wrong place. You're going to get creamed in the LW's category. Deservedly so.

Soo_DeliciousSoo_Deliciousalmost 7 years ago
Very Good!

Great writing! Very well developed plot and, wow, it keeps getting hotter! Please, more! I can't wait to see what happens to our couple next!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Can't think

Cannot possibly think of a better way to save a marriage than a little BDSM.

mongoliajoemongoliajoeover 5 years ago
Great story

Hope you can find the time to continue the story. Thanks for writing it and sharing it with us.

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyalmost 2 years ago

Didn't enjoy this story as much.Still ok tho

feelmyboobsfeelmyboobsover 1 year ago

Great story! Please continue the scene, maybe I help you as a fan of you:

Courtney whispered to Jana behind the curtain: "I dare you to dress like me and have fun with our husbands!"

Jana, highly exited and aroused took the hand. Shocked she saw her friend in a dress of leather strings framing her tits, leaving the roughed nipples bare. A leather string went through her pussy lips separating her nice ass cheeks. “Please!” Courtney mouthed. Four minutes later Jana was dressed the same. Her stiff nipples fire red like her painted mouth. Her beautiful figure full on show.

Courtney latched leashes to the neckbands,” Give me to Dale and yourself to your man, I hope I can rescue the love of my life. He has high meanings of you, so I hope he will not think of us as supersluts – maybe as adventuress sexy girls!”

Jana took Courtney´s leash and a strong walk to Dale. “I give you your loving wife, I love you both, please be good to each other!”….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbankshot1993@bankshot1993
54 Followers
Just an average guy with a very curious side. Want to explore sexuality and experience the taboo. I would consider myself straight but Heteroflexible is more appropriate as I do have some curiosities I would be interested in exploring. Some of the kinks I find myself ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES