The Sexual Adventure Pt. 08-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home that night Jana and I had some pretty enlightening conversation over dinner. During the conversation I found out that the issues around the break up was of course cheating which we already knew but Jana had talked with Courtney over the weekend while at the retreat and dug a lot deeper into it.

It seems that Courtney had been feeling that their relationship was getting stale and had been trying for a few years to get Dale to be a little more adventurous in the bedroom. Dale was having no part of it, in fact her prodding was having the opposite effect. The more that she pressured him to liven things up the more he pulled away thinking that he wasn't satisfying her. This started a cycle that led to a complete breakdown in their bedroom. In fact it turns out that they hadn't had any kind of sex in almost a year and this was blamed mostly on what can only be described as performance anxiety on Dale's part.

This of course led Courtney to believing that he didn't find her attractive or desirable anymore so she felt rejected. Well right along the time that she was feeling about her lowest she met somebody through a friend. Well, he was friendly, confident, handsome and had a very dominant masculine way about him that really grabbed Courtney's attention. One thing led to another and before she knew it she found herself hiding things from Dale, meeting up in secret with this man and then eventually having sex.

I listened intently as Jana filled me in and to this point there were no surprises. I knew the usual routine when it came to affairs and this one was pretty text book. What came next was where I got caught off guard a little bit. It turns out that after my most recent little adventure with Jana, the one that Courtney had to rescue Jana from, Courtney felt a little more at ease with revealing some more intimate details of the relationship she had with her affair partner. It's funny how having somebody orgasm on your hand and grind their pussy into your palm can suddenly make them feel like you can tell them your deepest darkest secrets.

Jana went on to tell me about Courtney's affair partner Dean and how he was into BDSM. She told me how he was slowly grooming Courtney into the lifestyle as a submissive. I guess Courtney loved the new lifestyle but was internally conflicted because she wanted to be exploring it with Dale. She still loves Dale but as a women in the prime of her life couldn't handle being in a relationship with no physical component.

As soon as Dale found out about it he was devastated. First he had convinced himself that Courtney was not satisfied with him in bed which made him withdraw sexually, which of course led to Courtney really not being satisfied with Dale and feeling rejected by him which of course then led to the affair. Jana cut off contact with Dean as soon as Dale found out and apparently she hasn't been with anybody since. Dale moved out shortly after the discovery and they haven't spoken once about it. Courtney had tried several times to talk to Dale about it but he wasn't taking her calls.

"So how much does Dale know," I asked Jana.

"Not much at all really, as soon as he found out he shut down on Courtney and wouldn't talk to her. He avoided her for the next couple days while he looked for a vacant apartment hat he could move into right away. Courtney didn't even know he was looking for an apartment, she just came home from work one day and he was gone."

"How did Dale find out?"

"Courtney left her email open on her laptop one day when she was taking a bath. When a new email notification popped up Dale happen to hear it and looked to see what it was .He read enough to know that Courtney and Dean were having sex but I don't know if he knew to what extent things had gotten to or what the real nature of their relationship was."

"I don't understand what you mean by that. What do you mean by, what extent or the real nature of their relationship. The nature of their relationship was that they were having sex."

"Well yes and no. Like I said Dean was grooming her as a submissive. She was basically his sex slave. There were no feelings involved; she was simply getting her sexual needs fulfilled because she wasn't getting sex from Dale. Long before it got to that point She wanted to stop it but she was afraid of what Dean might do. Near the end Dean was taking her to a BDSM club and he was allowing other people to use her."

"Oh my god, are you saying she was black mailed into prostitution or something like that?"

"No, I wish it was that simple. She was enjoying it, that's what made it so hard for her to stop. She loved the attention and the adventure but she also loves Dale. She thought she could have it all but then Dale found out and she is left with nothing."

"Well not nothing, I mean she could still go back to doing the BDSM thing with Dean, right?"

"She said she can't, she doesn't want to. Without Dale in her life she's lost interest in doing anything."

"Well I'm sorry all this happened but it sounds like Courtney wasn't exactly nice to Dale. Why would I help her get back together with him, she's basically getting what she deserves."

"I can see why you would think like that and really at first that's how I thought about it too. But what if Dale is as unhappy as Courtney is over this? What if Courtney can make it up to him somehow and they can be happy again, both of them. Wouldn't that at least be worth a try?"

I sat silently for a few minutes not really sure what to think. I had to admit that I had never seen a couple as happy as Dale and Courtney but in the same token I couldn't fathom a way that Jana could make that kind of betrayal up to me if the shoe was on the other foot. I've always said that when it comes to a cheating spouse, the issue isn't with the sex, it's with the lying and the deceit, it tears apart the whole foundation of a marriage.

I had told Jana long ago that I believed the best way to eliminate the risk of an affair in a marriage was to eliminate the need to have one. I made it clear to her back in the earliest days of our marriage that if there ever came a time that she felt so strongly about making a sexual connection with somebody than talk to me about it. There is always a way to deal with something when there is open communication and trust but once that trust is broken, once that betrayal happens, there is no going back. If you get a once in a life time chance to fuck George Clooney then hey, have at it, I'll understand as long as you tell me first. But go behind my Back and cheat on me, play me for the fool and I don't know if I could ever forgive that.

We are all human and it would be ridiculous to think that I am the only person my wife would ever be attracted to for the rest of her life. If it ever came down to her having a desire so strong that she felt she really needed to explore it I can respect that, sex is just sex after all. I didn't love every sexual partner I've ever had but that didn't mean I didn't enjoy them. And I didn't have sex with everyone I've ever loved before, that doesn't mean I didn't love them. I've never been one to believe that sex is sacred and only meant for a loving couple. I believe that sex can be shared as a fun thing to do between consenting adults. But the operative word there is consenting, and that consent has to extend to all the parties involved, even a husband or wife that is at home while their partner is with somebody else.

"Jana, before I commit to doing anything to help get them back together I want to talk to Dale and see where he stands on it. But I will tell you one thing that is going to be the most important condition, she is going to have to tell him everything."

"What do you mean by everything?"

"I mean everything. If I'm going to help her get Dale's forgiveness then I insist that he knows what he is forgiving her for, otherwise no deal."

"I'll have to talk to Courtney on that one. I will admit, some of the things she told me had me blushing. I'm not sure she is going to be too keen on telling Dale everything, she's afraid of hurting him more than she already has."

"OK, I will say one thing, if Dale doesn't want to know than I will let it go but it will be up to him as well."

"Ok, enough with this talk on to more fun things. We still have your fantasy to work out for this month. You kept stalling me for so long that I almost forgot about it. I still have 2 weeks to fit it in this month and mister I can tell you that after the effort that you put into mine, I'm going to make sure I go above and beyond this time."

"Jana, what are you talking about? You already fulfilled my fantasy this month, or should I say that I fulfilled my fantasy for this month. Last month you took it upon yourself to fulfill both fantasies so this month I returned the favor. My fantasy was to tie you up and do anything I wanted to do to you, I did that. I just did it in a way that fulfilled your fantasy too."

"Oh, I guess I never really thought about it like that but yeah, I guess you're right."

It was at this point that we decided that it was time for dinner. Neither of us really felt like cooking so we opted to go out for dinner. We changed into more appropriate clothes and headed out the door for our favorite Italian restaurant where I wined her and dined her and as soon as I got her home yes, I 69'd her.

Chapter 10 -- Dale comes clean

The next day after our discussion I decided to give Dale a call. I wanted to feel him out for exactly where he stood on the matter between him and Courtney. I called Dale up and asked him to go out for a couple beers after work to talk. He knew instantly what I wanted to talk about and tried to find excuse after excuse for not coming.

"Look Dale, we've been friends for a long time. You becoming a hermit because you're too afraid to deal with what is happening in your life right now isn't going to stop it from happening, now what do you say you let me take you out for a beer and you can get it all off your chest."

"Doug, you're a good friend and I appreciate the offer but I'm just not up for it, maybe another time."

"Ok, then I'm coming to your place with a case of beer and I'll sit on your step kicking your door until you let me in or until I put a hole in your door, either way, I'm not taking no for an answer."

"Alright fine Doug, come on over after work and we can sit down and talk. I really don't feel like being in public for this talk so we will do it at my place."

"Great, I'll see you at 6:00 than."

I hung up the phone and started working on my end of day stuff so I could close up my office and head out.

When I got to Dales he opened the door and gestured for me to come in. his apartment was a rather modest little basement suite in an even more modest part of town. It was nice but certainly dated and quite small. It was generally pretty clean and Dale looked like he was taking care of himself no problem.

"OK Doug, what brings you around these parts? What's on your mind that was so important that you had to see me?"

"Come on Dale don't play dumb, you know exactly why I'm here now spill the beans, what's really going on between you and Courtney?"

"Why? What have you heard?"

"That doesn't matter right now, what matters is what you tell me."

"OK, ok, But this could be long and wet."

"Long and wet," I repeated, quizzically.

"Yeah, long and wet. Look I don't know what it is that you've heard but it looks like Courtney was getting ready to leave me so I beat her to the punch."

"Wait, Courtney was getting ready to leave you?"

"Yep, I intercepted a message from her new boyfriend. Turns out they've been getting it on for a while. I guess I just wasn't man enough for her. She's been telling me for a while that I need to step up my game in the bedroom but I guess it just didn't matter because she had already moved on without me. She's probably getting her brains fucked out by him right now."

"I see. So have you filed for divorce yet?"

"No, I tried but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I love her so much that it just seems stupid to file for divorce, I figure she'll do it soon enough so that she'll be free for her new boyfriend."

"What if I told you she hasn't seen him since the day you found out?," I paused for a moment to let the implication of what I said sink in. "Look Jana's been talking to Courtney and she is just as torn apart as you are. She told Jana that it was the worst mistake of her life and she wishes she could take it all back but you won't talk to her."

"No, I haven't been taking her calls or anything because I figured they would just be about her telling me when she was filing and when she was moving in with lover boy and how she's moved on and doesn't want me anymore. I just couldn't handle the thought of hearing that from her and I didn't want her to see me breakdown like that."

I was starting to get a sense of where Dale was in all this. He was obviously crushed and he spent the whole conversation weeping, but he was also obviously still in love with Courtney. I had to give him more of the picture. If he knew more, than it would either tip the scale over to the point that he would hate her and therefore be able to let her go, or I would see that his love for her was unconditional and that there might be hope. I had to admit though, I still found myself troubled. I was very fond of Courtney and she had been a good friend for a long time but I also felt like I was betraying Dale in trying to get him to take her back knowing full well that I wasn't sure if I could be as forgiving as I would be asking Dale to be.

"Look Dale, I don't know if this is going to make any difference or not," I started, "but I will tell you that Courtney has no feelings for the other man and she never had any intentions of running away with him, in fact she never had any intentions of ever leaving you. She is still 100 percent in love with only you. She would do anything to get you back and spend the rest of her life trying to make up for the pain that she caused you but honestly that may not be enough, especially if you find out everything."

"What do you mean by everything?"

"From what I understand she has done some pretty, uhm I'm not sure how to put it, let's just say outrageous things. I don't mean like illegal or anything but certainly things that would burn any marriage to the ground. She's afraid that if you find out what all of them are, that you'll never be able to look her in the face again."

"Like what?"

"I don't really know much of the details. I know that he, the guy whose email you intercepted, he isn't the only one she had sex with."

"You mean she was having more than one affair?"

"No, I mean she had sex with more than one guy. These weren't affairs, these were random men using her for a fluid depository and if my understanding is right than there was times that it was more than one man at a time."

I looked at Dale and he looked even more broken than when I got there. He dropped his head into his hands as his elbows rested on his knees.

"Why, why would she do that?"

"Well it was the guy that she was with. She wanted to learn about BDSM and he was showing her the ropes, I guess this was part of it."

"I love her so much, I would never disrespect her like that. I wanted to put her on a pedestal and protect her from the world and she threw that away to be treated like that."

"Well, maybe that was the problem. Maybe she wanted to be dirty but couldn't bring herself to hurting your image of her for fear that you wouldn't love her anymore. Look, all I know is that whatever you're doing or want to do, you can't avoid her for the rest of your life. She's not going to divorce you, she wants you back. She's given up all the extracurricular activities because she is so heartbroken about losing you. I wouldn't blame you if you never wanted to see her again but eventually you are going to have to talk, even if it's just about getting divorced."

After that little speech Dale told me he had a lot to think about. We spent another hour just chatting, mostly small talk, as I tried to lift his spirits. We drank a couple beers, I told him that Jana and I had a newly rejuvenated relationship and were working hard at it, including the little arrangement we had going on. I also told him that it was in very large part because of the situation that he and Courtney found themselves in. It became obvious that Dale was losing interest in having a guest and I made a polite retreat to give him time to digest what I had told him.

When I arrived home that evening I told Jana about the meeting and its results. I told her about how heartbroken Dale was and how much he missed Courtney but also how broken he was over some of the few details I had given him about Courtney's exploits.

Jana was convinced that if the two of them just got together to talk it could be worked out, I however, wasn't as convinced. I asked Jana if she had spoken to Courtney about telling Dale everything. Jana confirmed that she had spoken to her and that not only was Jana Willing to do it but she agreed that Dean would need to have the full story. Jana then revealed that Courtney had an idea on how to get the full story out, or at least give Dale a better understanding of the full scope of her activities.

"So Courtney wants us to try us to arrange a meeting with her and Dale, she even suggested that perhaps we could be there as mediators so to speak."

"Well maybe we could have them both over for dinner to talk or something" I told Jana.

"Actually Courtney wants to get it all out in the open right away, sort of a rip off the band aid approach. She has a place in mind already and she has already made a call and gotten the ok from the venue she wants the meeting at."

"The venue?" I repeated.

"Yes, the venue," she said. "Courtney wants to take Dale to the BDSM club so he can see for himself what goes on there. She figures if he knows the worst of it right from the start and he's still willing to talk then she thinks that she has a chance to fix this. But if she just spoon feeds him the truth over a long period of time she's afraid that it will just keep reopening the wound until he can't take it anymore."

"Well I guess that sort of makes sense but wouldn't it be better to give it to him in small doses until he is strong enough to take more. Give him time to digest one bite before force feeding him the whole pig?"

"Courtney said she knows what she's doing. Do you think you can get Dale to meet with her?"

"I honestly don't know Jana but I guess there is no harm in trying."

"Courtney wants this to happen this Friday. She said it's very important that it happen on Friday."

"What's so special about Friday?"

"I guess there is some kind of initiation going on for new members and it is happening this Friday. They only hold this ceremony once every four months and Courtney wants Dale to see it. I guess Courtney went through this initiation the last time it was held and she wants Dale to understand what kind of things that she has done."

"What if Dean is there? I don't know what will happen if Dale sees Dean."

"First off Dale has never seen Dean so he wouldn't know him even if Dean was standing in front of him pouring him a drink. Secondly Courtney spoke to the club Manager and asked him to contact Dean and ask him not to be there that night. Dean has agreed, he is just as eager to get them back together as I am."

"I doubt that," I retorted, "if that was the case what was he doing fucking a married women in the first place?"

"That's exactly what I said. It turns out that Dean sees 3 other women for their training and the other women are all married. Their husbands know all about dean and they are all doing it with the blessing of their husbands. Courtney wasn't entirely honest with Dean and led him to believe that she had Dale's permission to do this."