The Sexual Adventure Pt. 08-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So this guy is some kind of BDSM instructor?"

"Pretty much, if that's the way you want to look at it, yes. But an instructor that expects his students to please him in any way that tickles his fancy."

"And all these women are doing it with the blessing of their husbands?"

"Yep," said Jana. "It takes all kinds I guess."

"Ok, I'll talk to Dale and see what I can do."

Later that night I got a hold of Dale and after a great deal of talking and coaxing I managed to get Dale to agree to the meeting. Oddly enough it wasn't until I told him where the meeting would be that he finally agreed.

Chapter 11 -- The Club

Friday night came quickly and at 8:00p.m. we found ourselves standing in front of a rather nondescript building of no particular interest. Dale, Jana and I looked around for any signs to suggest that we were in the right place but the building we were standing in front of showed no signs of activity.

We had been instructed to dress appropriately for, as Courtney put it, a really slutty night club. Dale had on a rather nice pair of acid washed jeans and a golf shirt. Jana had worn a shockingly short little black dress and I was dressed quite similar to Dale with the exception of my jeans being a little lighter shade than his.

"Well, this is the address she gave us, so what do we do now," I asked with a shrug of my shoulders.

"I guess we go and knock on the door and see if anyone answers," Jana replied.

"Courtney said she would meet us inside."

I looked back at Dale, "Ok are you ready for this?"

"Yeah I guess so," came his reply as he drew in a deep nervous breath. "Wait how do I look?" he questioned.

"Dale, don't worry, you look fine" Jana said. "Hell if I wasn't here with my husband I might try to pick you up myself," she joked.

"Jana, it's been so long since I've had sex I would probably take you up on that."

"Well, shall we," I said as I started towards the door in front of us. I stopped and looked back at Dale, "just to be clear, I meant go in, not have sex," I said with a chuckle and turned to finish the walk to the door.

Jana knocked on the door and it was answered a couple seconds later by a rather large man in an all black suit.

"Hello, can I help you?" He asked politely.

"Oh hello, yes my friends here and I are meeting a friend here tonight," said Jana in her most professional tone.

"Oh I see," said the large man, "and what is your friends name please."

"Courtney Stevens," responded Dale.

"Ok, yes Courtney has arrived and is inside. I will need your names to check on the guest registry."

"I am Doug Reynolds, this is my wife Jana Reynolds and our friend Dale Stevens." At the mention of Dale's name the large man whom I had now deduced to be the bouncer looked up from his clip board and raised an eyebrow.

"Dale Stevens," he said, "Courtney's husband, Dale Stevens?"

"Yes, that's right," confirmed Dale.

"Well it certainly is a pleasure to meet you," said the bouncer as he held out his hand to Dale, "My name's Jim Phillips but everybody here calls me Bounce. I was wondering when we would finally get to meet the famous Dale Stevens. We were beginning to think you were some kind of fictional character Courtney had made up," he said with a chuckle.

Dale just looked at him with a puzzled look on his face as they shook hands.

"Courtney talks about you all the time, well she did anyway, I haven't seen her in a couple months now." He then turned his attention to all of us again, "So I do see you folks on the list, please feel free to go on in. Just head down to the end of the corridor and enter through the door on the left. Enjoy yourselves and have a great night."

The three of us made our way past Bounce and headed down the long corridor. At the end we entered through the door and walked into a large room that was made up in a very odd mix of modern furniture and old dungeon and torture equipment.

To our right we saw a bar for patrons to stand at and get their drink orders. Behind the bar was a rather attractive brunette who was currently busy rejecting the unwanted advances of one of the guests. Beside him were 2 waitresses also awaiting their drink orders and chatting. They were dressed a little more scantily than the bartender whose attire was far from modest. Both had a frilly white top, the neck line of which dipped below their naked breasts and sat just under a shelf bra that held their female assets up and out as if to be offering them for inspection. Their skirts were short enough that anybody that was seated would easily be able to see the leather g string underneath.

The bartender was not as brazen but certainly not conservative either. She did wear a full shirt but that shirt was very sheer and her naked breasts could easily be seen through the fabric. She wore a very clingy thin silk skirt below the shirt that hung stopped a couple inches above her knees. It caressed her skin so well that it left me wondering if the absence of any panty lines meant she was naked underneath. The way the fabric clung to her skin clearly showed the curves of her behind and gave a very naked look.

Around the room we saw roughly 30-40 people in all manner of attire. Many of them were all dressed in leather or latex. We saw a couple girls that were completely naked except for a collar and the leash they were being led around on. As they walked around we saw many people both men and women openly groping them. There were a couple men that were in the same position as the two naked girls being led around by the leash that sat attentively at the feet of women that held their leashes. It was quite a spectacle to say the lest.

Straight ahead were three sets of old English stocks. The type used for holding prisoners in the town square of old English villages when they were being punished. There was roughly about four feet of space between each stockade and to the left of each was a small table. Upon each table sat a variety of sexually related implements such as vibrators, dildo's and lube. There was also an assortment of other instruments such as whips and paddle boards.

To our left we saw two rather large padded X's. Each were about 8 feet tall and had shackles at the top and bottom for securing people's hands and feet. Between the two was also a table with an assortment of adult toys and other instruments for torture like what was on the tables over by the stockades. Below the point in the middle where the beams of the X cross and meet there was a Hitachi vibrator that was mounted to a pole. It had a clamp on it and looked like it could be moved to accommodate people of different heights or simply be moved out of the way.

The room itself was quite large and looked to be about the size of an average restaurant. There was plenty of seats arranged about the room in smaller more intimate circles for conversation as well as 2 tables closer to the middle of the room and what looked to be a doctors exam table complete with stirrups right smack dab in the middle.

We stood there in the door way for a couple seconds feeling a little overwhelmed at the sight when we were approached by a man dressed in a suit that asked if we needed any assistance.

"Hello, you folks look a little lost," said the gentleman in the suit. "Perhaps I can help you. I know all the patrons of our quaint little club here and I'm afraid none of you look familiar. That is usually my queue to step in and make you feel more at ease and welcome." He had a very friendly demeanor and a genuine sincere way about him as he spoke.

"Oh, uh hi, um, ah, yeah, we're supposed to meet a friend here but we don't see her anywhere," I explained to the man.

"Oh, you must be Courtney's guests," he replied. "I've been given some very specific instructions for you three, please follow me." With that he headed towards the bar and continued past it. When he got just past the end of the bar he stopped, "my instructions were that the three of you are to wait here, now which of you is Dale?" he asked.

"Umm, that would be me," Replied Dale as he raised his hand slightly and gave a little wave.

"Oh Dale, a pleasure to meet. Courtney specifically wanted you to stand right here," he said as he indicated a spot on the floor. Dale moved into the spot as directed and shrugged his shoulders.

So there we stood as instructed waiting for Courtney. From behind a Curtain directly behind us I heard a faint whisper.

"Psssst," came a women's voice, "Dale is that you?" It was Courtney.

"Yes it's me, Courtney is that you?"

"Yes it's me."

"Courtney what's going on? Are you going to come out and join us or what?"

"Yes, in a while but first I want you to watch the initiation ceremony, I will be right here the whole time, I promise, I'm not going anywhere."

"Then why don't you come out here where we can see you," he implored.

"I will, but not yet, I don't want you to see me yet."

As Courtney and Dale were whispering back and forth Jana and I were taking in what was going on around the room. When we first arrived I felt a sexual tension to the room but I was just starting to become aware of how sexually charged the environment really was.

I was watching the two women that were being led around the room on a leash. Each time their master would stop to talk to somebody they would dutifully heal at the feet of their master, kneeling on the floor, waiting for any directions given. Then I noticed as one of the women sat at her master's feet, the person he was speaking to walked over and started to stroke her hair. As soon as this happened she snapped up at attention and started to undo the zipper of the man stroking her hair and quickly extricated his cock from his pants. She then proceeded to suck it until he had achieved full erection. He casually stood there talking as though this were an everyday occurrence and paid no mind to the woman giving him a blow job. As their conversation drew to a close the man stopped stroking the woman's hair, as soon as he did that she stopped her oral massage and tucked his appendage back into his pants and pulled up his zipper. He then bid adieu to his friend and walked away without as much as a glance at the woman who had just performed fellatio on him.

My people watching was suddenly interrupted by the waitress who asked us if we would like a drink. I ordered myself whiskey on the rocks, Jana ordered a glass of Wine and Dale ordered his preference of beer. When the Waitress returned I went to retrieve my wallet out of the jacket when the waitress informed me that there was no cost to the drinks as they were included in the price of admission.

"Oh, Ok," I said. As soon as she left I looked at Jana and whispered "I didn't pay any admission did you?" Jana shook her head in the negative and gave me a puzzled look.

From Behind the curtain I heard Courtney, "Don't worry about it Doug, It's all been taken care of." I gave a simple shrug and then swirled my drink around listening to the ice rattle around in the glass.

"Ladies and gentlemen," I heard from near the center of the room. "Welcome to initiation night." I turned to see who was speaking and I noticed the same man that had led us to our very special spot was standing in the middle of the room addressing all the people in attendance. I watched as all the people that had been milling around socializing were now starting to get seated and arranged around the room.

"Thank you all for joining us tonight and helping us welcome our newest members. So without further adieu I would like to introduce you all to our new members up for initiation tonight. Please join me in welcoming Janice and her husband Keith."

As the MC introduce the couple he gestured to his right and the couple walked in from behind a curtain. The woman was completely naked, her pubic area had been shaved and her breasts were quite nice but looked oddly large for her small frame, I guessed that perhaps these were surgically enhanced as they didn't seem to match her body.

Janice was a very attractive woman with an amazing figure and it was obvious that she spent a lot of time working on her appearance. Her husband walked in beside her, he was slightly shorter than average but also looked to be in good shape. He was wearing a leather loin cloth and as he walked you could see his manhood flop around under it making it clear that he was wearing nothing under the modest covering. Both Janice and Keith were wearing collars with a loop on them in which to attach a leash, though neither had a leash at the moment.

The couple walked up and took their place beside the MC. The MC than coaxed the audience into a round of applause as he walked around the couple. "Gentlemen, have a look at this beautiful young women," as he did this he reached up and cupped her breast in his hand. "I'll bet you can't wait to get a hold of these tits. Don't those nipples look perfect for some nipple clamps," he said as he pinched her nipples to erection. Then he slid his hand down to between her legs and drew his middle finger along her slit. "Oh my, she's ready to go boys. She's already soaking wet." As he slid his finger into her slit she closed her eyes and leaned her head back slightly at his touch.

"Now, as for this fine specimen Ladies, he will be yours to do with as you please as well." The MC reached down and lifted the man's loin cloth revealing an endowment that looked to be slightly larger than average." All the equipment is fully functional and I'm told he has excellent oral skills. He is somewhat new on his journey to being a sub but his trainer tells me that he has been doing very well and is already extremely obedient, so please feel free to enjoy him at your leisure."

The audience gave a polite and appreciative round of applause again as the MC prepared to introduce the next guest.

"Next we have Samantha," announced the MC as he again made a grand gesture to his right. Samantha appeared from behind the same curtain the previous couple had emerged. "Take a look at this one everyone. Now I can tell you from personal experience that Samantha is eager to please. Just last week I took her anal virginity and she took it without so much as a whimper, after that she sucked me clean and swallowed every drop I had in me."

I heard a murmur move across the crowd as the MC spoke. I overheard one of the ladies make an exclamation of surprise that anybody could take that cock in their ass without screaming. From behind me I heard Courtney tell Jana that the MC has an 11 inch cock that is so fat around she can't close her hand around it, Jana giggled at this information.

"There have been times that he has actually been used as a punishment for the subs that have refused to do their masters bidding to their satisfaction. If one of the subs misbehaves too badly they spend the next fifteen minutes getting there ass fucked by him."

Samantha was a little heavier than Janice but by no means was she fat. She had more of the classic body with long blonde curls, beautifully rounded hips and an hourglass figure that was very femininely soft. Although her breasts were slightly larger than Janice's they seemed less out of place because of her overall bigger frame and body. At around 5'7" Samantha looked to be a full half a foot taller than Janice.

As Samantha took her place to the left of the MC and the previously introduced initiates, the MC took her by the hand and lifted it high as he turned her around for all to see. She, like Janice was naked with the exception of a collar. The MC nudged her forward towards one of the occupied seats. As she got there he bent Samantha over the lap of the chairs lone occupant. "Won't you just look at that splendid ass everyone, let me tell you it feels as good as it looks," and with that he took two fingers into his mouth and wet them, after which he slowly inserted them into Samantha's ass. She let out a soft moan of approval as the MC drew them back and forth a number of times. "Samantha everyone," announced the MC as he stood her up and directed her back to her place in the line of new members.

"Last but not least we have Steve," came the MC's voice, and once again gestured to the curtain. Steve appeared from behind the curtain and looked more than a little out of place. Once again dressed only in a loin cloth Steve was quite skinny and almost frail looking. He looked to be of average height but there was nothing to him. I don't think he could have weighed more than 120lbs .

"Ladies, when it comes to the old saying don't judge a book by its cover, well no truer words could be said about Steve. Ok, now we all now Judy Danbury, Steve's wife and mistress, she has informed me that she has been keeping him a secret all these years because she didn't want any of you ladies to know what she had at home. You see our little Stevie her might look small but he packs a pretty big punch" and with that he lifted the loin cloth to reveal what could only be described as a less than impressive cock caged away in a male chastity device. At this all the ladies gave out a huge roar of laughter which had Steve turning beet red. "Well that's not a big punch at all," wailed the MC as he held the loin cloth high and looked mockingly at the man's caged penis.

"Hmmm, I guess I must have gotten some bad intel," he said as he untied the loin cloth and dropped it to the floor humiliating Steve even further.

"Oh my god, I feel so bad for him, he must be absolutely humiliated," I said to Dale.

"Don't feel too bad," I heard Courtney say from behind the curtain. "Steve is Judy's sissy cuckold, he gets off on the humiliation. The more you humiliate him the more turned on he gets and right now I'll bet he is ready to explode. Normally Judy makes him wear women's clothing and makeup, just to embarrass him, but only when they are here. Outside the lifestyle she is very loving towards him."

"What's with the thing on his crotch?" Dale asked.

"That's a chastity cage, it stops him from getting an erection or having an orgasm without Judy's Ok."

"Well son of a...," Dale trailed off before finishing his thought.

"Ladies and gentlemen," interrupted the MC again We will be beginning the festivities as soon as we can get our initiates into place so please bare with us as we prepare them for your pleasure."

With that that the two ladies where taken to the front of the room and 4 assistants proceeded to put them into the stockades. While this was going on two more women started applying lipstick to the two men and putting wigs on them. It was a very crude make up job when they were done and nobody was being fooled into thinking these two were women if that was the intent. Once the makeup was complete they were taken up and made to kneel down on the floor beside the two stockades that occupied the ladies.

After a brief discussion with my companions I looked back to see what was happening. I now saw that the two ladies had been fully locked into the stocks, their feet held apart by a spreader bar. This left the ladies in the less than modest position of being bent over with their behinds on full display to the audience. Each lady had a large tail sticking out of their behind and it draped down between their legs covering their freshly shaved vaginas.

Kneeling down on the ground beside them were the men, complete with a rather crudely done makeover. In looking at them it was clear that the intention of this make over was for embarrassment rather than appeal.

Dale Leaned back towards the curtain behind him while keeping his face aimed forward, "so what's going on now?" he asked.

"Well, you can't see it from her but the ladies have an oral ring in their mouth," Courtney responded. "The tails you see are butt plugs meant to stretch their asses to prepare them."

"Prepare them for what?" Jana asked.