The Sexual Adventure Pt. 08-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean for who?" responded Courtney. "This is the initiation portion of the evening. When Greg gives the OK, everybody is welcome to take a shot at the new subs in any way they want."

"Oh my god!" exclaimed Jana in a very excited tone, " you mean anybody that wants to can go up and fuck those girls right in front of the audience?"

"I'm sure by the end of the evening everybody in the room will have had a go at them," Courtney informed us.

"Ok, what are the guys there for?" I asked.

"They are the slaves," explained Courtney. "First off as you can see there are women in the audience and they are welcome to use the services of any of the slaves the wish, in any way they wish. In addition they are there as fluffers and for clean up."

"What do you mean by clean up?" Dale asked.

"Nobody is allowed to cum in the girls during initiation. By the end of the night it would be such a mess that nobody would want to touch them. The men are welcome to cum in their mouths if they like or they can cum on their backs, if they don't want to do either they are also welcome to cum in the mouth of the fluffers as well. If the men cum on the girl's backs, than the fluffers have to get up and lick her clean. Once the men pull out of one of the women," Courtney continued, "for hygiene purposes he's not allowed to enter the other girl until he has been cleaned. That means the fluffers have to clean off his cock by sucking him clean."

"Oh my god, are you serious? cried Jana. "So are the fluffers bisexual or gay or something?" Jana questioned further.

"Actually, Keith is but believe it or not Steve isn't. You need to understand though, it's not about being gay or straight or bisexual though, it's about the power exchange. It's about being forced into doing something humiliating against their will that really turns them on. Steve hates giving blow jobs but he gets so turned on by being forced into it that he practically has an orgasm every time his wife makes him do it. That's the twist that makes a sub a sub."

"Ok but how do the rest of the guy's feel about getting a blow job from a guy?" Dale seemed almost intrigued by the information.

"Well, like I said, it's about the power exchange. That goes for the rest of the guys as well. You will see tonight that a lot of the guys around this room are going to get sucked off by Steve or Keith tonight, maybe even by both of them. Steve and Keith are going to be swallowing a lot of cum tonight too. The guys that are getting the blow jobs are doing it to assert their dominance over Keith and Steve, to put them in their place as subs."

As we were getting the full details of what was about to happen I watched as people started to make their way up to the front of the room where the subs awaited.

The first person to arrive at the front was a middle aged man that looked to be in his mid to late forties. He had a full head of dark hair with a little bit of salt and pepper greying around the temples. He had no shirt to speak of but instead wore some kind of studded leather harness that showed his well defined physique. On his lower half he wore a pair of leather briefs

I watched as he approached Samantha. He gently ran his hand up and down her bare back and buttocks as he surveyed her body and then with no warning he lifted his hand high and brought it down hard on her behind. A load smack rang out across the room much to the joy of the audience as they cheered.

"Slave," he said as he looked down at Steve, "prepare her, I believe I will take her ass."

Steve quickly stood up and turned to Samantha. Gently, Steve removed the butt plug that held the tail that up until this moment had been affording Samantha her last vestige of modesty. With it removed, her pussy was now fully exposed to the audience. It was clear from our vantage that she was extremely excited and we could clearly see how wet she was and how swollen her labia was.

At this point Steve now knelt behind Samantha and licked her anus. Once he was done this he reached onto the table beside her and grabbed a bottle of lube. He generously applied lube to Samantha's anus and inserted his finger into her, then a second finger as he dripped lube onto the back of his fingers and allowed it to run down his fingers into Samantha's ass.

"Enough," said the middle aged man that was at this point calling all the shots. "Now slave, prepare me," he demanded.

Steve now reached out and removed the man's briefs revealing a large semi erect penis. Steve leaned forward and took the man's cock into his mouth and began to suck and stroke it to full erection.

"Well, at least we know you're good for something," announced the man as he pumped his cock into Steve's mouth. "You may return to your spot now slave," came the man's instruction.

Steve returned to the place he had previously been kneeling when the man turned his attention to Samantha. "Now it's your turn little girl," He said as he lined up his cock with her anal opening and impaled her.

There was nothing patient or gentle about his insertion. He was direct and forceful, pushing the full length of his 7 inches into her in his first thrust. Samantha moaned in pleasure as he sawed his cock in and out of her.

With the ice now broken, more and more people made their way to the front of the room to take their turns on the new members. The fluffers were kept busy providing oral service to both men and women. In between each guy the fluffers had to get up and use their tongues to clean out the two girls being initiated.

It was quite a scene to behold. As soon as one man would vacate a hole somebody else would step in and fill it. There was always a cock in the girl's mouths and ass or pussy. The slaves seemed to be the busiest though. Every time one of the Dom's was ready to cum he would pull out of the girl's pussy or ass and stick his cock in the slaves face to finish in his mouth. The men that were in the front using the girl's mouths would just finish where they were. If the slave was busy finishing off one man and another was ready he would just jerk himself off on the girls back and the slave would have to lick it off once he was done sucking on the cock he was currently occupied with.

At one point, one of the Dom's got tired of waiting for his turn to be with Janice and he decided to bend Keith over and fuck his ass. You could tell by the look on Keith's face that the man's size was more than he could handle as he looked to be in some pain. He continued his duty though and faithfully sucked off the cock in his face.

The three of us stood and watched as this went on for 2 hours. The whole time we watched, Courtney stayed behind the curtain telling us what was going on and why, narrating the evening. I couldn't believe how turned on I was. Watching Janice bent over getting railed one right after another, watching her breasts swinging back and forth as she was pounded mercilessly from behind was too much. I thought I would explode right in my pants. It was clear that Jana was getting equally aroused as she would drop her hand and allow it to graze across the front of my pants every so often and give me a wink.

By the end of the two hours both girls had been fucked senseless and had sucked and been fucked by every guy in the room. The slaves had licked the pussy of every woman in the room and sucked a load out of almost every guy in attendance as well. Not to mention they had licked the two initiates to orgasm too many times to count.

Jana and I were still completely enthralled with everything that was happening when we heard a load bell ring three times.

"Ladies and gentlemen, that now concludes the initiation portion of our evening," announced the MC. "We will have our initiates taken to the back and cleaned up and made more presentable for you. Once that is done they will be brought back out and welcome to join us as our newest full fledged members. This of course means that unfortunately they no longer hold the title of member in service and are to be awarded all the rights and privileges afforded to all our members."

As the MC spoke I noticed that the ladies were being unshackled and led away back behind the curtain that they had originally appeared, the male slaves follow closely behind. All four were looking a little worse for wear and had the walk of somebody that was on the verge of physical exhaustion.

"I welcome everyone to take this opportunity to get a refreshment or whatever else you may desire as we prepare to finish up this evening's event."

I watched as the MC turned and made his way in behind the curtain that the new members had disappeared behind. "So is that It then?" I inquired to Courtney.

"Pretty much, " She said. "They will come out and join the rest audience in a while and they will be re-introduced recognizing their new title."

"Their new title?" Dale asked inquisitively.

"Yes, their new title," Courtney repeated. "Each member has a title and it announces what they are and their level of experience. Amanda is a sub, so when she comes out she will be presented as such and because she hasn't completed her training she is still considered a novice so her title will be novice sub. once her training is complete she will drop the novice and simply be a sub."

"I see," said Dale as his looked around the room.

By this time all the sexual activity had tapered off and there was little activity going on with the exception of the odd person being gently stroked during casual conversation but no real overt sexual activity.

(to be continued...)