The Sexual Education of Laura Stein

Story Info
Hypnotist educates her teen-age daughter.
2.8k words
4.37
22.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlassO
GlassO
319 Followers

Dr. Stein watched Laura and Alexander fall back into their deep hypnotic trance. It was too adorable. In her previous session with them, she'd given them each the suggestion that if held hands they would fall back in a hypnotic trance, twice as deep as the one before.

And so, as Dr. Stein was talking to them about school and such as they sat on the couch in her study. She off-handedly said to them, "Alexander, could you hold Laura's hand for a moment? I'd love to get a photo of you two love birds." Laura and Alexander were both pretty embarrassed Lovebirds? They'd only been dating a few weeks. They'd only just had their first kiss recently. It was...well it went about as well as first kisses go. Awkward. Thankfully they only had Alexander's braces to navigate. Laura had gotten her's off that summer. Alexander could only imagine the horror that might occur if two people with braces kissed and got entangled. He'd heard of it happening.

So reluctantly, Alexander took Laura's hand. Laura began to speak but was cut off as the post-hypnotic suggestion took effect. "Okay, we'll hold hands but hurry---". Laura and Alexander's eyes drooped at the same time and the both slouched back into the couch, deeply hypnotized. Absolutely adorable.

What wasn't so adorable, and frankly a little worrisome, was the budding erection in Alexander's shorts. Dr. Stein had noticed that Alexander was frequently, but unknowingly "displaying his affection" around his daughter and this began to worry her some. Alexander was sweet, but hormones were hormones. Pretty soon kissing turned into petting. And the petting lead to sex. And well, Dr. Stein felt she was far to young to be grandmother.

As couples went, Laura and Alexander were perfect for each other in many ways. They were both massive over-achieving nerds who went to the same school for gifted youngesters, they had very similar interests, and they both were extremely inexperienced when it came to dating and sex. Fortunately, things began to work themselves out in their senior year their tender friendship was budding into a delightful romance. Dr. Stein could not have been more pleased to have Alexander as Laura's boyfriend.

She'd had 'the talk' with Laura. Several times actually. But Laura treated it as silly. Sure, she knew that boys had penises and what they did, but she wasn't going to put one in her. Dr. Stein didn't believe her. She knew how curious Laura could be. She'd often find her books on human sexuality out of place on her shelf, as well as her personal collection of erotica which she had apparently not hidden well enough in her underwear drawer. And then there were her toys. She was sure her toys were being 'tested' by Laura. And more than once she'd listened in on her daughter's frequent masturbation sessions. Laura must have not been aware of how loud she could be. More than once she heard her moan Alexander's name.

And Alexander...well he was very sweet and she was sure he would never intentionally get her daughter pregnant, but Dr. Stein remembered the rush of being an 18-year old teenager, of being swept up by emotions and lust...and well she couldn't let that happen.

Fortunately, for all involved, Dr. Stein was quite the accomplished hypnotherapist. When Alexander and Laura first started dating she would often hypnotize them just for fun with harmless suggestions like, stuck hands, or forgetting each others' names. She had a post-hypnotic suggestion placed in them wherein if they saw a certain playing card, they would quack like a duck. Then when they were all playing cribbage together, Dr. Stein would implement a rule that if anyone would quack like a duck, they'd have to run around the table and sit down again before she could count to five, or they would lose 5 points. This made no sense to Laura or Alexander, because why would anyone quack like a duck. But sure enough, whenever their 'trigger card' would come up. "Quack!" It would be a surprise every time it happened and everyone found it very funny.

It was during these hypnosis sessions that Dr. Stein began to notice Alexander's frequent erections. It was not an uncommon reaction in men. The relaxation would sometimes induce erections in her adult patients. But with Alexander it was every time, and even for an 18-year-old, it was quite insistent. Sometimes Dr. Stein would stare at it as it obscenely tented his shorts. Alexander of course was completely unaware of this condition. But it did begin to worry Dr. Stein.

And so she decided it was time to educate them both about their bodies. Admittedly it was rather an unorthodox education, perhaps even morally questionable, but Dr. Stein was confident this was the right thing to do for all parties involved.

She looked at her sleeping daughter and Alexander, still holding hands. Alexander's persistent erection was present as usual.

"Alexander, please stand up for me please."

Alexander released Laura's hand and stood up, awaiting his next command. The fabric on his shorts were being stretched to their limit.

"Alexander, as you know, I'm a doctor." said Dr. Stein. "It's time for your examination and I need you to get undressed. It's perfectly normal for you to be naked around me and you will not feel uncomfortable or ashamed at your nudity or your penis."

"Okay Dr. Stein." Alexander said sleepily. Perfect. No hesitation. The multiple sessions of hypnotic conditioning had built up quite a trusting bond between the two of them.

Alexander got undressed. He removed his shoes and socks, his t-shirt, and then his shorts and underwear. His penis sprung upward as it was released. Dr. Stein took a slightly guilty inspection at Alexander's penis. Such a surprisingly large member for a relatively thin boy. Slightly longer than most and with a nice, but not overly hefty girth. Circumcised of course. His testicles appeared to be a bit tight up into his body. With some stimulation he would probably ejaculate easily. "Alexander, you will remain frozen until I tell you that you can move. You will only be able to hear my voice if I am touching you on the shoulder. Your conscious mind will ignore everything you hear." Dr. Stein looked to her daughter and decided it was time for her education

Dr. Stein put her hands on her hypnotized daughter's knees. "Laura," she began, "In a moment I want you to open your eyes. We are going to have a very honest conversation about male sexuality. You will feel unashamed talking about sex since I am a doctor as well as your mother. In front of you there will be a life size model of the male form. This is a training dummy that we use to teach girls how sexual reproduction and sexual pleasure works. You will not be shocked to see that it resembles Alexander, as he was used as the model for the creation of the dolls." Dr. Stein readied her hand to snap her fingers. She was pretty confident that her daughter would follow this suggestion, but she wasn't 100% sure. If something went wrong, she was prepared to trigger her back into a hypnotic sleep. She snapped her fingers. "Open your eyes."

Laura opened her eyes. She looked at her mother and she looked at Alexander who was facing away from her.

"Mother," she said. "Is that one of those sex training dolls?"

Dr. Stein smiled. Success. "Yes it is. I know we've talked a little bit about sex, but I wanted to give you a more detailed explanation." She placed a hand on Alexander's shoulder. "Turn around please."

Alexander turned around. His penis was right in Laura's face. She gasped a little.

"Oh wow,"she said. "I've seen penises in books...but this is...just...are all penises like this?" She reached out to touch it but Dr. Stein stopped her, lest she trigger Alexander accidentally. Dr. Stein placed a hand on Alexander's shoulder. "Until I say so, you will not be able to ejaculate. You can enjoy the pleasurable sensations you feel, but you cannot come until I say so." She addressed Laura again. "You can touch it now."

Laura ran her hand up and down Alexander's penis. Dr. Stein saw it twitch, but she was confident he would not orgasm. Well, fairly confident. There's only so much the unconscious mind can control. With a penis, sometimes it behaved with a mind of it's own.

"It's quite nice looking, but so big! I don't think I could ever fit one in my vagina!"

Dr. Stein laughed. "Have you ever put anything in your vagina? You can tell me, after all, I'm a doctor and there's nothing to be ashamed about."

"Well...sometimes I put some of your toys in my vagina. I'm sorry. I shouldn't do that."

"It's okay to be curious Laura. That's what growing up is about. But yes, please don't borrow my toys. I will buy you some toys of your own."

Laura looked excited. "Really? I wanted to get some but I didn't know how to get them. Thank you mother." As she spoke she still guided her hand up and down Alexander's penis. A bit of pre-cum was forming at the tip.

Dr. Stein pointed at it. "This is pre-ejaculate. It means that seminal fluid has coated the urethra to better ease the passage of semen and sperm. Here." Dr. Stein reached out put some on her finger. "Taste it".

Laura made a face. Really? "Trust me dear, at some point you'll be tasting semen. It's not so bad." Dr. Stein dabbed a little on her lips and licked it with her tongue. "It's a little salty, but not awful." You try. She put her finger in front of Laura's face. She tried a little. Dr. Stein made a mental note that when Laura got old her, she might place hypnotic suggestions in hear head about how delightful semen tasted. Better to be giving blowjobs than taking a load in her puss.

"So let me show some of the other features of the penis." Dr. Stein continued. She placed a hand on Alexander's shoulder. "Turn to the side." Alexander turned so Laura had a side view.

In very clinical terms Dr. Stein went out to explain the anatomy of the penis. She pointed out the glans, the meatus, where the foreskin would be, and the circumcision scar, she showed the frenulum and explained that men found it very pleasurable to have that area stroked or licked. Then she explained the testicles and gave Laura an idea of where the internal anatomy was situated.

When she was satisfied with the explanation she said, "Okay, now the most important lesson. Wait here a moment."

Dr. Stein left the room. As she walked she became very aware that she had become quite aroused handling and observing Alexander's penis. She felt a bit guilty, but was determined to finish the lesson.

Dr. Stein returned to her den with a condom. "This is a condom. If you learn how to put it on properly, there is almost no chance you will get pregnant. It is also a very effective deterrence from venereal disease, but let's not dwell on that now." Dr. Stein tore open the packaging. "Watch me closely."

Very gingerly, Dr. Stein rolled the condom down Alexander's penis. She demonstrated how to pinch the tip to leave room for the ejaculate. She pulled the condom off and saw Alexander shudder a bit. That must have felt very pleasurable. She saw his balls tighten. If she hadn't placed a hypnotic block in his mind, he probably would have reached orgasm.

"Notice how tight his testicles are to his body. This is always a good indicator that man will reach his orgasm soon. She handed another unopened condom to Laura. "Now I want you to place the condom on the penis. Very often the man will do it, but many men find it very exciting to have their partner do it for them."

Laura imitated what her mother had done and Dr. Stein was very satisfied with the lesson. There was one last thing to do.

"You've done an excellent job. Laura I want you to listen to me very closely." Dr. Stein placed her hand and Laura's head. Whenever you have sex you must always use a condom. In fact you will physically not be able to put a penis in your vagina unless there is a condom on it. Do you understand?"

"Yes mother."

Dr. Stein made a mental note that she would both have to reinforce that suggestion at another time, as well as remove it when Laura was ready to have children.

"Okay...now it is time to witness ejaculation." Laura placed her hand on Alexander's shoulder.

"Alexander, when I say "come now" you will have the most intense ejaculation you have experienced...but not until then."

Dr. Stein addressed her daughter again. "There are many ways to make a man orgasm. Naturally moving back in forth inside your vagina is the most common, but as I will teach you, he can also enter you in your anus, you can place his penis in your mouth, or you can stroke him with your hands, or between your thighs or breasts. Another way, and this is not very common, is to stimulate his prostate." Dr. Stein snapped on a vinyl glove and began lathering it with lubricant.

"The prostate is the gland inside the male body that produces semen. It sits at the base of the penis. Unfortunately it is only accessible through the anus. This is a pretty advanced technique, but if you can make a man come through stimulation of his prostate, he will be yours for life. Many men are shy about their anus, about the homosexual implications of it, but once they discover the joys of the prostate, those prejudices tend to disappear."

Dr. Stein lubricated Alexander's anus and then slowly worked her fingers in. Alexander's face showed a moment of discomfort and then bliss. He let out a slight moan.

"I'm now massaging his his prostate by wiggling my finger like this." Dr. Stein demonstrated a come-to motion with her free hand. She felt Alexander tensing up. It wouldn't be long now.

"Observe his penis." Dr. Stein looked up at Alexander. His mouth was open and he was starting to pant. "Alexander you are feeling great pleasure. And that pleasure is building...and building and when I count to 3.......1....2......3...Come Now!"

Alexander had an immense ejaculation. It seemed to come out him in one long spurt. Laura watched in fascination as his penis pulsed and his condom filled with semen. Alexander let out a long moan and his body shook. For a moment Dr. Stein thought he might collapse, but he held steady. Then another prolonged release of semen into the end of the condom. It began to balloon with all the liquid inside of it.

"What a wonderful ejaculation he had!" exclaimed Dr. Stein. She felt a twinge at pride at having giving this young man such a wonderful feeling. But then she remembered she needed to finish the lesson.

"After a man ejaculates, it's important that he removes himself from your vagina, holding the condom so that it does not slip off. Once he has exited you, he can remove it and tie it as such to prevent any mess."

Dr. Stein removed the condom. It was quite heavy with semen. She couldn't remember ever having seen such a large deposit. Alexander's penis was slick and shiny and slowly started to droop. She tied off the condom and placed it on the coffee table.

"After his ejaculation, a man will take some time to be able to regain an erection. This is called a refractory period. Also a man will tend to become quite sleepy after ejaculation. Hormones have released into his body that will induce sleep.

Dr. Stein touched Alexander again. "That was a profound ejaculation, and now you are feeling very sleepy. Very sleepy. Why don't you sit down on the couch here and fall into a deep deep sleep?"

Alexander sat back on the couch and immediately fell asleep. His penis was starting to return to its normal size.

Dr. Stein turned back to her daughter. "Well what did you think of that? How does it make you feel?"

Laura looked a little embarrassed. "To be honest, it really kind of got me excited. I really feel like I need to touch myself. May I go to my room?"

Dr. Stein smiled. She was pleased that her daughter, abet hypnotized, was opening up to her. "We don't need to use evasive language like "touch myself". It's okay to say "masturbate." Do you need to masturbate, Laura?"

"Yes please."

"You have my permission to masturbate right here. Go ahead and make yourself feel good as you look at Alexander's handsome body while you do it. Is it all right if I masturbate with you? I'm also very excited."

"Okay."

And the two women, mother and daughter began to undress and masturbate together for the first time at the sight of Alexander's nude sleeping body.

GlassO
GlassO
319 Followers