All Comments on 'The Sexual Grip of my Mother-in-Law'

by LunaDoggy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love that she understood to bring him stockings…So easy to be seduced by MIL isn’t it..Being older they understand the power of a properly constructed underwire bra. Mine always made sure that a tiny glimpse of the lace-covered cups would be peeking out. She would also always make sure that I understood that she had caught me staring..She understood that I had a thing for the older woman. I was easy prey. Thinking about the stockings now…Crossdressing with your MIL..beyond hot…great story..hugs..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

nice story. I would love to meet and fuck her on her terms.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey3 months ago

Win - Win story! 5 stars.

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervish3 months ago

I thought it was good. Need to not use so many single quotes. Not sure why you did unless to emphasize that word. Kind of slowed the story down for me.

tallman441tallman4413 months ago

I was kind of hoping that the father and daughter were cheating wirh each other

dirtysondirtyson3 months ago

hope she gets pregnant !

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice story, lose all the quotation marks

LunaDoggyLunaDoggy3 months agoAuthor

Agreed. Another bad habit of mine that i need to address. You.ve every right to make your correct comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLunaDoggy@LunaDoggy
116 Followers
I'm male in my 60's who has often dreamed of being captured by a sexy female and subjected to HER desires. Also i LOVE stockings! It's NEVER happened btw, so my stories are ALL products of my imagination, and NOT from experience. More's the pity!