All Comments on 'The Shack: The Milk Run'

by Todd172

Sort by:
  • 564 Comments (Page 3)
AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 2 years ago

Intriguing and fascinating as expected. An anthology of this whole series would be one great book and I’d love to be able to purchase a print version to place in my library! Arranging all the pieces in order is a challenge at times and I’d love to sit buy the fire this winter and go over the entire series again! Thank you for the great stories and the more than considerable effort you have put into making them come alive!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought this was one of the best I have ever read on Literotica. It was really enjoyable and one that I am sure that I will read more than once, like most of your writing, Congratulations on an excellent story and I will be excited to read more about Delany and her future. God Bless, a 74 year old fan.

WTFOWTFOover 2 years ago

Todd172: posts a new Needles & Delaney story.

Me: drop everything I’m doing and read it!

Needles and Delaney are two of the best literary characters ever developed and Todd172 and his lady are some of the best writers on any site. I’d so love to see this story on the silver screen. Thank you Todd172, your lady and those who’ve assisted to get this posted. You’re brilliant and it is our good fortune to be able to enjoy your work.

Olderman318Olderman318over 2 years ago

Todd, you and the Mrs. are amazing! As the other 200+ comments have said: absolutely fantastic! Thanks for posting here in one place. When I see Todd172 has posted it’s OH BOY time!!

ResolverResolverover 2 years ago

Christmas came early this year.

Thank you for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not Bad At All.

janus48janus48over 2 years ago

Another great story! I constantly look forward to your new Tales. Having read everything you've written twice and in some cases three times I have only new material to look forward to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Done it again!!

Yet another *5*. You are in the top 2 of my favorite authors on this site. Especially enjoy this series "The Shack". I would really love to see an anthology of this series. You and your team make great story tellers. Thank you all for taking the time to put this in writing to entertain & enthrall myself and others. Please keep on doing what you are doing.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 2 years ago

5 stars is NOT enough for this story and the whole series. I missed the 'Crescent' wrench at the beginning, but the black and white kitten hauled me right in.

Thank You!!!!!

Ricco52Ricco52over 2 years ago

I read this three tale times to get my fill. Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A day with a new tale from Todd and the Missus is always a great day.

Delaney’s a treasure. Surround her with guns and dogs.

HillCountryCowboy

Storm113Storm113over 2 years ago

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! A new Delaney story and it's not even Christmas yet. 5* of course. You promised us Camp Mayhem and you delivered. Thank you for your work, both of you. Please post more anthologies on Amazon. It's a twofer for me, I get a way to pay you back for the time you've given us, and I get new material to read. Thank you, and the Missus, for all the great stories, especially The Shack. I didn't include Needles and Delaney. They are the MVP's of the world series and the super bowl combined. Thank you very much!

DistantConstellationDistantConstellationover 2 years ago

I love this series. It was a very interesting approach to make the deputy director's experience the point of view; it left us readers outside a lot of the knowledge the earlier Needles & Delany and Shack stories have provided us (though our memories can add a lovely "oh-oh" factor to a lot of what happens.

Still it's seeing "old friends" at one remove, when we're used to standing next to them. In a funny way it's like being invisible to someone we know well.

Thank you for this. I'm imagining there's much you two are working on, because it would be such a shame if you weren't!

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 2 years ago

5***** Another F-ing amazing story again! Write On!

AxelottoAxelottoover 2 years ago
Another great ride!

Wow, thank you and all who helped you. That was a blast.

Axelotto

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And the Biden Bunch said that we wouldn't get any Christmas presents this year. Wrong again. Thanks for another great story. Laughed out loud long and hard a few times. I do want a genealogy chart at some point. I thought Delany's sperm donor was some old guy that was not Reinhardt. So the bounty was placed by a Reinhardt? Sort of a really harsh version of "a boy named Sue"? Is she a Reinhardt from another branch of the Family? A couple generations removed from the main branch?

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 2 years ago

I've come to love your 'Shack' tales and the recent Needles and Delaney stories are probably my favourite. I missed the back and forth between them in this story but it brought about a different facet to Delaney's character, whilst being around friends her own age with 'similar' backgrounds. Good stuff and with a calibre of writing that seems better than some professionally published novels I've read. I would suggest maybe approaching a publisher to see if you could get the series published at some point, just because I think it deserves a wider audience and you deserve some kind of reward for the effort.

GHreaderGHreaderover 2 years ago
It is 2:00 AM

I saw that this was published tonight.

Todd172, The Shack, Thugbunny!!!!!

I had to read it immediately. As usual, I could not put it down.

Thank you for sharing here on Literotica.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Great story? This is not a great story, it is a story made with a lot of effort apparently loaded with absurdities that beat even the nonsense Saddletramp writes. Stuff is like picked up from some real bad super-agent movies with ridiculous teenage absurdity to it. What is this doing in LW is a good question.

"*DISCLAIMER* DO NOT USE THIS AS A GUIDELINE TO PROVIDE MEDICAL CARE. IF YOU ARE SHOT IN THE LUNG, SEEK COMPETENT MEDICAL CARE IMMEDIATELY."

What BS is this? If you are shot through lung you will be going into shock immediately and you will not be in any condition to seek for anything much less strolling around in a mall. More importantly who the hell would be picking up medical advice from nonsense you wrote? And who the hell was giving you "doc advice"? I think that person was shot through his brain without noticing. That level of absurdity is suitable for some real bad Hollywood movies.

Plain awful nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this one. The identity of Delaney's biological father was a complete surprise/

And I'm glad to see Delaney's personality developing - after reading the Unstoppable Man I was becoming concerned that Delaney was going to turn into some sort of caricature. She didn't. And that's good to see.

In any case, looking forward to the next installment.

dapidapiover 2 years ago

Needles rocks and Delaney isn't far behind. Please don't make us wait such a long time between stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

YES! Thugbunny is back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good shit. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant writing, with equal adulation to the Mrs, editors, and beta readers. I would say iron it all out and make the series a movie as soon as possible but I have NO IDEA who could play either Needles or Delaney. LOL. Please don't let Hollywood ruin It like they did Jack Reacher or Remo Williams. And, of course, please keep on writing and thanks also to Lit for keeping them in LW where they are easy to find.

kire8

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow loved it.

I sort of wish you would take all the shack storys and turn it into a series of books.

heck a lot of movies made now are worse.

Wonder who could play the art of delaney :)

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome stuff. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It made my day to see another Delaney story posted. If this was a book it would be one you could not put down. Only problem-it was just too short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely fuckin brilliant, once again another 5 star story, keep up the great work…….

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

I pulled out my bottle of PVW 15 and had a sip or two after reading this. It seemed appropriate. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful! Thanks for this great yarn, bringing Needles and Delaney right into the Shack universe. Your dialogue is surely the best on Lit, and your editing team served you really well. Congratulations to all concerned.

I guess this story is set around 6 months after 'Unstoppable'? So you have room to join the two into your second book, maybe with a Camp Mayhem filler? Whatever...I'll buy it!

ribnitinribnitinover 2 years ago

Other writers would need 50,000 words to present a story like this. You did effectively in 28,000. Quality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Transnational criminal intrigue plus Thugbunny and Mooky for comic relief. What more could we possibly ask for? Thanks so much!

Well, I can think of one thing: how about a quick summary or roadmap after the ending to remind or inform us of earlier stories where we first met these characters? (“We first/last encountered Bozo in the story ….”) It’s been months or years since I read some of these stories. I wish I remembered some of the earlier details, but I’m not sure I have time right now to start over at the very beginning and reread them all. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Genius! This is a great read and will be read again and again! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

215 comments already. Another great episode in this series. Interesting Needles wasnt involved and told from a different perspective from usual. Loved the way the 3 girls worked together. Definite 5⛤

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are an amazing and accomplished author. Of that no one can deny. But how your mind works to be able to make devestation machines out of three teenage nymphs, is beyond me.You dun xtra gud this time and many times in the past. Thanx so very much for your tales, and keep on doing what you do. LP

Pat356962Pat356962over 2 years ago

First off,thank you,thank you!! Was rereading all your stories for the third or fourth time,and there was this new gem just waiting to be read! Loved all the characters,not sure who would be a favorite,but Delaney is near the top. Oh,and a big thank you to the Missus,too.

And before I forget,I have bought your book,and would love to start a collection of anything you write. Wish I could give more than 5 starts,but know you have earned way more than 5.

BehindbluisBehindbluisover 2 years ago

To the both of you and your support/editing group… Thank You So Much. If your goal was to entertain us/me you succeeded in spades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How is The Shack not already a movie franchise? Jason Bourne is choirboy compared to Needles, Delaney and Spook. Give. Us. More.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This one really kept me focused. K2 story brought the threads together. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

my favorite author, period

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More! More!! More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"God help me, I love it, I do love it so ..."

Another spectacular story.

Thank-you for your efforts

Hale1Hale1over 2 years ago

I certainly enjoyed every one of The Shack stories I've read, I'm a bit of a ratings freak so I skipped the first ones, now I get to start at the beginning.

Thanks for sharing your talents.

LNRAstroLNRAstroover 2 years ago

Hi dark2dounut2,

To answer a couple of your questions, the medical disclaimer is intended for the same type of person that ponders why this was in LW when that was literally explained in the first sentence of the story. I might also suggest that you may need to look elsewhere for entertainment as your sense of humour is clearly out of sync with the author. I also wonder about the success rate of searching for stories that don’t stretch the realms of believability on a porn site?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I put off reading this until I needed an emotional lift after my NFL team lost again. "The Shack" series is the best writing on this site and the characters are now like an extended family. Five stars are almost an insult because there should be ten!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 2 years ago

Great to see this story pop up where it belongs. This is where the fanbase for your stories is camped out waiting for our next fix, so it's absolutely right to post them here. And I think 243 completely positive comments within four days as against one from a keenly amateur troll who struggles to string three sensible words together, and three from completely bewildered squinters who forgot to actually read it, is proof of that.

And when it did pop up I had to read it again. It's become as automatic as breathing to read your stories whenever I come across them, no matter how many times I've read them before.

I loved the nod to other characters from The Shack, as it brings back great memories of scenes from their stories. So it's all hail to the king and queen of the shack.

Very, very well done, mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Todd172 is one of the best authors on the site, I would love to see all the shack stories consolidated into a book, and would absolutely love to see a follow-up to tequila shuffle( I loved vodka sting but that was a prequel).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've been waiting months for this, and every second was worth it. Congratulations on another great story

Myhands316Myhands316over 2 years ago

Dear Todd172, isn't it amazing how people come to a open story site that cost them noting and act like they the most important critic in the land? That they don't understand the concept of FICTION? As usual, you nailed it... it was complex, funny as monkey fucking a football, and like all anthologies, slowly pealing back the layers. I'm waiting to see where you take the Camp Mayhem girls next. Like all of your stories I had to reread it three times today and will reread it again to find the little nuggets burry in your stories so well.

Keep up the Good words

Myhands613

AKA

Tery

cap5356cap5356over 2 years ago

always a very well written story leaves u hanging on every word thank u

SmokeylinkSmokeylinkover 2 years ago

I picked up on the Shack series earlier this year and absolutely LOVE it! Please keep them coming.

moralcompassmoralcompassover 2 years ago

Perhaps I’m different to other readers but I just can not get into these stories. Because they rate so well, I have tried and tried but I don’t think I have ever finished more than one of the Shack series of tales. By the time I have read about half the story, I have stopped and started several times hoping for it to become of interest but it never happens.

In response to LNRAstro I understand these stories are in the loving wives’ category because they follow on from the initial story. I also understand that even though they are on an erotic story site there is no sexual content. I am known to be a funny bloke but I have yet to find any humour in these stories. I have read a lot of David Baldacci, Lee Childs and Jeffery Archer all of whom write in a similar genus to this author so it’s not the category that I’m indifferent to.

I’m pleased for the author to have such a strong following I’m not one of his followers. I wonder why he can’t find another forum more appropriate for his type of story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fabulous!!! I am in awe of your febrile imaginations! Both you and "the Missus". Please continue. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A long wait is over and we just got the latest installment of Camp Mayhem. Can't wait to see what's next.

TheFirebirdTheFirebirdover 2 years ago

Great as always…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing! Great story telling. Thank you.

Go_HawksGo_Hawksover 2 years ago

Wow. Sometimes I wish I could give 10*.

Ok I will!

**********

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

You really aught to pen a bibliography with a time line, suggested readiing order, etc

OnethirdOnethirdover 2 years ago

Another great story. I do like the blood relationships that run through the series, the various marriage relationships. The spy genre isn’t an area I’ve read much of since my earlier years, but I still enjoy it. I am glad that stories of this quality can be found on this website.

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannover 2 years ago

It's a good day when there's a new shack story. I'd be up for another Kindle book, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Feels like an intro chapter into something huge!

I said after Blue Topaz Eyes that i wanted to buy your novel when jt came out. Now i want to request a slot for a signed hardcover edition (which hopefully include the magnum opus finale!)

So many great characters in your world. Have you considered grouping the chapters by character ala George RR Martin's first four Song of Ice and Fire boks?

Cvh0601Cvh0601over 2 years ago
Very interesting... but... as Arte Johnson use to say

The treatment procedure for the pneumothorax is almost straight out of TM 8-230... My training manual from 1976...

the 'Farm' truck though, lets try a 1976 Dodge Custom W200, or CUCV M 880{4X4} or M890{4X2} with a recovered Dodge Hellcat drivetrain, defiantly an unimposing vehicle from the outside.

Enjoyed the tidying up

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought I was the only one, and at least someone else has said it. I found this a hard slog to get through. I'm not sure if others have 'rose tinted glasses' on for this series or something else, but for me it doesn't rate that highly. As a stand alone story, I'm a bit lost and didn't find it that gripping. Maybe I've read too many stories, long and short, but it felt like something was missing here. Anyway, I try go out of my way to find diamonds in the rough, and occasionally read high rated stories, but for me this one misses the mark. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you Todd!

Myhands316Myhands316over 2 years ago

I wonder and would love to see the fourth team member... Jinksy added to the pot... Thugbunny and Jinksy could lay down a world of hurt.

schulz777schulz777over 2 years ago

Todd is the only writer here who I would give 5 starrs even without reading his story first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Without a doubt some of the best literature on Literotica.

You should gather it all up, both story arcs/timelines and publish.

It reads like a great paramilitary novel and letimstely should see exposure in the marketplace.

At least then, you’d get so,Ethington back for you work and grief.

Anxious to see the next woven threads…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As always, the best

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 2 years ago

“Imma pick up a fuckin’ rock!”

Is the perfect way to describe how awesome this story is.

tablelandswritertablelandswriterover 2 years ago

I was excited when I saw you'd posted another The Shack story and I wasn't disappointed. Yet another awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

From the very first paragraphs this story sounded different from the others…tight, concise, controlled…malevolent. Even the teen girls interacting had a serious menacing flavor…the action sequences come off not as mayhem but as a well rehearsed operation…and the Reinhardt legacy tie in…simply perfect. Loved the guest appearances and guest mentions of Pogo and Spooky, Wendy, Hollywood (and MacKenzie) and Monster, Derek etc. One of the best in the Shack series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Delaney is back, and she brought some friends. All the action you could ever want. The misfit characters stay true to form. This time it's just a babysitting job, but as usual everything goes sideways. In the end, you always want them on your side.

This is one of those reads that grabs so hard you can't put it down. When it's over you're sad because you didn't want it to end. This is a series that you will want to read - again and again.

The_OutlanderThe_Outlanderover 2 years ago

Brilliant!

Right from the first line I'm in the moment, caught up in the action, not knowing what all is happening, just like the main character I'm now joined with. As with all of the very best stories, I'm hooked and ready to ride this roller coaster. What a trip that was - More please and thank you Todd.

DFWBeastDFWBeastover 2 years ago

Wow, man, just wow. Your character development and dialog are impressive. I stand in awe! Congrats to you and the Mrs.!

Killian

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

My comment on this story was 5 days ago. Since then I've reread the whole Shack stories to try and get everything in my mind. Complicated but extremely readable and very enjoyable. A great series of tales and actually getting better as, IMO, your style, detail and storytelling improve.

For an alternative to Needles and Monster stories try A Perfect She-Devil by Todd172; an absolutely A1 story with lots of dark humour written into it. A favourite I must have read at least 5 times in the last year,

LalawmanLalawmanover 2 years ago
Wow... again!

Another great installment, which also means I have to read the entire story arc again. Lucky, lucky me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have casually read the shack until this time. I have read every story, some more than once. I think that I need to chart the characters and keep notes. Deep development, keep going if you can. I hope you have a handle on here soon so that I am not

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After the eighth reread I followed your advice and read Chasten. Very nice. Saddletramp showed 10 of them. Help please. Gal

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think it was very sweet of Delaney to name the car after Billy, she really did like him.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 2 years ago

A new Delaney&Needles meets The Shack? Wow!

Thank you Todd and The Missus for answering my wish

for more on the girls and their advanced K2 training.

And the big Reinhardt reveal...a great chapter for this

elated fan.

PaulFellyPaulFellyover 2 years ago

Another great story from the site's finest author. Thank you.

Of course, you have made a rod for your own back with this one. You simply must tell the story of Delaney and the bulldozer. I look forwards to more Mayhem from Delaney and friends.

DoctimeDoctimeover 2 years ago

Awesome, simply awesome. 😎

Virgo6Virgo6over 2 years ago
Good story. Bomb shell ending.

About half way through reading this, I thought it felt like introductions, and back story for something bigger. The last line or two were shocking to me. I would have never guessed. That gave this story line true legs, with incredible possibilities, and left this reader craving more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have become my number 1 Writer Here .. 5 Stars on everything you have written . You and the Missus do great work together . I am waiting for a time when Needles and Monster and Kurt and Tony have to help save the girls . I think We would be talking Blood bath City . And yes you can use that as the title

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Write what you know....that quote scares me. If it is true than Todd172 stories should give you pause...and of course if that is really true and you have read Strphen King you will never ever go to Maine.

MrJnLVMrJnLVover 2 years ago

Author!!!!!! Author!!!!!!!! Well worth the wait.... but please, MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are an exciting & entertaining author. It was great to see Delaney's camp buddys have some of their character fleshed out for your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"are providing some distraction from daily life, a bit entertainment"...

Yup, excellent job, gripping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great 5 star story except it has been a bit too long for my old mind to remember all the characters from their past stories in as much detail as I would like. Now I'm going to have to reread them all again, in order, so I can catch the nuances I'm sure I missed. Also your disclaimer made me think of my favorite story of all time "the Little Prince" Katherine Woods translation.

DreadWriter6969DreadWriter6969over 2 years ago

I'm truly sorry I can't give this more than five stars. Thank you so much for the stories you and the Missus write and for sharing them here. I have some medical background and I see that Doc did you good. My only regret is that I seem to have read all of the Needles and Delaney (et al) stories to date.

Thank you very much! You've implanted the idea of Synarchism into my brain. Keeping my eyes open.

DW

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 2 years ago

The Shack / N&D stories are ridiculously good. My only complaint is they don’t drop more often. Moar please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent. I have put off reading this story as I know they are so good that I want to postpone the pleasure until I can't wait. Thanks to you and all your team that make your stories so good. All that hard work is appreciated.

ChrisTheCrookChrisTheCrookover 2 years ago

A great story, again, with a good combination of dialogue, humour and action. As someone already pointed out that the only "problem" is that I have to re-read the The Shack series to reacquaint myself with its characters.

-Chris

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Makes u wonder how much u know about today’s conspiracies and what’s really happening in the USA and just how crooked our agencies and the swamp have become!!

Seizeya1Seizeya1over 2 years ago

You are now and will forever be, my sought after story tellers. I read and reread your offerings.

FightingTardFightingTardover 2 years ago

Any day that one gets to read a new “Shack” based story it’s a good day.

When that day also happens to be a Needles and Thugbunny well it goes from being good to out freaking standing real quick.

And talk about a cliffhanger ending wowwee

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Although you think you have clarified Delaney's lineage, it is not really clear to this reader. At some point you need to name names and describe how and why the relationships evolved

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTodd172@Todd172
I write my stories to relieve the population pressure. Too many people banging around in there and the only way to get them out is to write them out. There's a bitter ex-Navy Master Chief living next to a quietly desperate tarnished Russian angel, who is trying to keep her sou...