All Comments on 'The Shack: The Milk Run'

by Todd172

Sort by:
  • 564 Comments (Page 5)
PornGoddess2PornGoddess2almost 2 years ago

Several things as i was reading this:

I don't recall if i had ever heard of the "Business Plot" or Smedley Butler. Fascinating reading. Kind of brings January 6 and other events of the last few years to mind.

The line "Most of the time, making any decision is better than making none" put me in mind of a quote attributed to Teddy Roosevelt: "In an emergency, the best thing to do is the right thing. The next best thing is to do the wrong thing. The absolute worst thing to do is to do nothing."

And finally, i was thinking of Niall Teasdale's "Death's Handmaiden" novels.

I was wondering which of Mitsuko of Melissa was Mackenzie or Tess ... but there was no doubt at all that Delaney was Nava.

{Those books - or any ot Teasdale's books available on Amazon - are WELL worth reading if you like lots of somewhat-implausible action and dry, often somewhat warped, humour...}

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Truly glued to my seat in front of the computer. Absolutely riveting. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wanted to thank you for this wild and entertaining ride. Your story telling is awesome.........yes I still use awesome in normal conversations lol. I hope you continue to write so we can continue to be entertained by your magic. You have a wonder imagination and some great story lines. I love the Shack series but my favorite is the Needles and Delaney series. Keep up the good work and please continue to write these great stories!!!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

Thanks again for a captivating story. greeat series, details. had to Google Delaney's cr abd never knew about a Plymouth 350 engine or your 79 Mustang, confused that with the Joke Mustang II's. Learning about some "cool" weapons and Synarchists movement. fascinating stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shazaam!!!! Another winner for TODD !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome. Thank you once again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First story series I have read all the way through, I'm 72 years old. I had started reading the Jack Reacher series and put them down while I visited The Shack - start to finish.

Have read Smugglers Blues many times (Love the Wendy story and intetacyions), and have tried to generate interest in this story series through folks I know. Any chance of an expanded Wendy's earlier adventures?

Not sure what a The Shack anthology would be, but look forward to reading it - AND - ANY OTHER of the upcoming Shack stories.

Excellent stories, Great reads. Please keep them going... >> tanya brown

skruff101skruff101almost 2 years ago

Another great story easily five stars.

As an aside, reading the disclaimer at the end certainly gives pause, in that the author had to make it clear to his many readers that if you get shot you should go to the ER. That he had to make such a blindingly obvious statement you have to wonder if a certain section of society would actually attempt major surgery on a kitchen table, it begs the question where oh where is the world heading.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

I treasure every story in this series, and I’ll definitely be revisiting them. Aside from the writing and the amazing teamwork that had to go into its creation, i am particularly impressed with the story titles. They depict something not immediately evident and are proven through the story. That is rare on literotica. On all accounts, and to everyone involved, your efforts are appreciated and applauded. Thank you!

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianover 1 year ago

I loved the “shack” series but had trouble trying to keep the stories in order. It would be easier for us older folks. if you had numbered the chapters in the order your wrote them. Delaney was a hoot. My wife is a Speech Pathologist and has been working with dyslectic children for 40 years and her situation is all to sad and probably is really difficult for her to,deal,with. I love it that she has such a special personality. Keep,up,the good work.MtM

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Even on my fourth time through this I could not stop

I love your style

But where is the Thai food that appeared in the book?

PLEASE write more! I am useless at writing but great at reading....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read the needles and Delaney stories multiple times and still find new things to laugh at. Really looking forward to more of their stories as well as more shack stories. Really well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A written version of "crack"......just can't get enough...

Thanks

shadowjack17shadowjack17over 1 year ago

My favorite story here. Not just of your stories, THE favorite. I always get a smile when I see one of yours pop up knowing it's going to be a fabulous (if sometimes bumpy--contested extraction bumpy) ride.

keep them coming, mate.

Storm113Storm113over 1 year ago

Okay, I NEED my Todd and the Missus fix. It's been way too long since the last one. I also need my Needles and Delaney fix; it's been even longer. You could just do Needles and Delaney, that would be a twofer. But, I'm really greedy where your stories are concerned, so one of each would be better. TJ/Tammi St Clair, or the Shack of course. You and the Missus are a great team and great writers. Thank you both for your work, and for sharing it with us. By all means add to Amazon. I would happily pay for your work. THANK YOU BOTH!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just read the whole Shack series, in the order recommended in the bio section - for the second time. The first time, this last story was not there but what a fantastic end to the series. If it is the end of course! Todd and the Missus - you have lightened my world. You are great story tellers and if you ever put this saga into a full ebook I will most certainly buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The last lines make it sound like Reinhardt is also Tara and Tiffinies father maybe even Needles father. Or a relation to Needles, and father to just Needles, I’m sure we got it, but I had to reread a few times. Love this series. Tod and the Misus write a great series

MisterMordinMisterMordinover 1 year ago

Great writing, contemporary with a carefully measured dose of (black?) humour and just a touch of noir...fantastic!

The epilogue has to be one of the best ever....dark, brooding, and full of portent, much like Delaney herself.

Bravo to you both, a truly gifted writing team. Thank you.

LindsaygjLindsaygjover 1 year ago

Again an absolutely brilliant story! Have just reread the whole needles and Delaney stories for the third time. Time for more from the shack please! I’m lazy so I’m glad you post here, I don’t have to go looking for your stories. But I will look as you said there is more content in the published ones! Thank you for the effort you both put in. If there are detractors to this art, let them go write there own damm stories! Idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just got to say that your stories are far and beyond the only reason I check on this site. All your stories are amazing and I've read them all more times then I can count but the Shack series is by far my favorite and I can't wait for more Needles and Delaney. Or the next Nobody story. Hope all is well with you and the misus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reinhardt is Delaney's dad? Didn't see that coming. If so, she'd be heir to Evie's Billions along with half-sister Emma. Funny that both of them don't care much for money 😂

Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And if you'll give me.. weed, whites and wine. And you show me a sign.

I'll be willin. To be movin.

I miss Lowell George. And Paul Barrere. And Ritchie Hayward. Cancer is the new rock star death.

Great story - thanks. I had to concentrate to keep the characters straight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

With the Reinhardt as Delaneys dad it get even worse as he and Evie more or less disinherited Emma when she didn't want the company but Delaney was not found before the Reinhardt died so one could argue that all of his assets should go to either one of Evie, Emma, or Delaney.

This looks like a lawyer's wet dream.

cyendreycyendreyover 1 year ago

I’ve lost count the number of times I’ve reread the Needles and Delaney series (along with much of the rest of The Shack lexicon). I especially enjoyed the expanded novelized version of the first three N&D from Amazon.

I’m looking forward to both the “The Shack” anthology and a continuation of the N&D story arc. I have noted it is now a year since there has been a posting to LW, something that is an exception to your Erotica history. Hopefully this isn’t due to personal issues as we all anxiously await you and Thu Missus’s next gift to your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@cyendrey: I have a happy surprise for you - the last story was posted 04/14/22 and is named Luther's war.

With that said I am certain that we all wish that Todd and the Missus are well, going strong and have written lots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tenth time, still have a smile and can't wait. Bought the book too.

TeggeTeggeover 1 year ago

Simply the best storyline yet. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1. Delaney gets to Maria in 30 minutes, with time to pack a rescue kit included. 2. Delaney and Maria take two hours to get from NoVa to MookieShack. 3. Take four hours to get back to the bench on the mall. You get a “one-time-pass” because you are spinning a wonderful superhero prose comic, and most of your readers don’t know VA as a native does. Eudora Welty says somewhere in her essays that you must always have the moon in the right art of the sky. Same with clock.

That said, it’s the sorta thing you notice the fourth time through, because it is not only a fun ride but comforting bedtime reading, meaning there are more times coming. Tip of the hat to the Missus for all the other attention to detail.

TeggeTeggeover 1 year ago

I've saved to favorites the 1st and last story of the order on your Biography page but I realize that as the story continues I'll have to favorite all of them. I hope there's 50 more! Truly amazing writing and agreed, there are so many great authors on this site... Cheers to You and the Missus and thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey guys, it is really bad that we can't get Camp Mayhem's solo act past 4.91.

C'mon guys

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun read. The second time through for all, third for some. I was trying to keep track of the characters, and I never did get Emma’s husband’s name. Are you really going to imply that all those blue-eyed women are sisters and held-sisters? Charlotte’s children, yes, but Emma? You made it clear that Evelyn was Emma’s mother, and Evalyn made it clear that Reinhardt was the father. And I’m not going to buy that somehow “The Reinhardt” hooked up with Charlotte.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great read. I've read all your stories on Lit. At least 4 times. Always a5. I am a very real person with very real skills. I haven't found any real slip ups in your weapons identification. Cowboy.

cladymoorcladymoorover 1 year ago

I am reading the "Shack" series for the third time. It is that good.

Your planning, editing, and beta testing your stories is what makes them so successful. I look on TODD!72 as two people, you and the Misses, because for the start of any story you must have good ideas. Then comes the writing. Too many writers try to do the whole job by themselves. Even good writers can be boring if their story ideas are not interesting.

Keep on producing the "Shack" stories. I also like Civil War and western stories.

Cordially from an old disabled vet

Cladymoor

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 1 year ago

This story appears on Amazon. A fake author named Ashwin Kr has stolen about 20 stories from here, and is making money off of our work. You have to contact Amazon if you want it taken down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What can I say, another great read. Most of us just can't get enough. You're the best on literotica, But you know it. We all want more. Bought the book, just want more. Greaney, Baldacci, Child, have nothing on you.

Everyone is waiting patiently for anything you write. Please, If you are finished writing, give us a note. Don't do what Bebop3 did and leave everyone hanging, making your best stories disappear.

Thanks.

Tom Rathbun

Woodnjunk1@gmail.com

waifwaifover 1 year ago

Far and away my favorite anthology on Lit. All of the Tales from the Shack are momentous and easy to lose yourself in. I actually bought the version of Needles and Delaney on Amazon more as a support for your work than as a book, especially since the trilogy seems more comprehensive on this site...at least to me.

Rest assured that when the entire Shack series extant is published in book form, I will purchase it, as well, while still looking for new tales as they come along. You and your Missus are very talented, and I am certain there is a vast audience for these tales.

Thank you for chronicling them for our enjoyment.

SDN1955SDN1955over 1 year ago

Absolutely amazing series from start to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needles and Delaney is out now on Amazon. Let’s support a good writer.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

Fantastic! Obviously painstakingly researched & captivatingly written, literary works of art! My only slight criticism lies not in the stories themselves of course, they're all five-star (and more!), but in the their listing on the member's page, where it can sometimes be difficult for an incompetent crochety weather-beaten old bastard like me to disseminate the optimum running order in which to read them, as date of writing can often trip us up, and sadly spoil the shine of our enjoyment a little. Just a minor irritation, but with stories this good, even the slightest blemish should be addressed, please, shouldn't be too hard? O/wise, - outstanding! incredible! Great! 11-out-of-10!

R.S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story was great. Time between stories is no longer acceptable. As such I have stopped following this author as well last a year since even an update

campomancampomanover 1 year ago

Fantastic story teller! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Evie has blue topaz eyes but apparently Reinhardt has them also because he would have to in order to pass them down to Delaney. Odd thread in what is probably the best stories on the site.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

This is the 2nd time I've read this story, and I have to say that your Tales From The Shack are some of the most enjoyable stories I have ever read. I look forward to your future writings, and eagerly wait for the next story about Needles and Delaney.

MoustacheSmugglerMoustacheSmugglerover 1 year ago

I love the shack tales. Definitely need to publish.

I love how you write about the military as both a job and a calling.

Puts me in mind of We The Drowned.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Fucking amazing!

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

When something is this good coming to the end is heartbreaking. You and the missus have done something amazing. I am going to have to go back to the very beginning and read it again. There was no reason for me to know how interwoven these separate stories would be when starting off. I'm positive there are some things that I missed a connection to here and there by the time I had gotten to the middle of the story. How you managed to weave together different small stories into one big story, the way you did it, is nothing short of fantastic.

Obviously, I am not the only person on LIT who is in love with your storytelling. It is so wonderful to know you are working on more adventures from our beloved band of misfits. To say that I was surprised to come across something so well written, not about sexual themes at all, on LIT is quite an understatement. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Shack series, along with the Needles & Delaney series are David Baldacci good. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I, WE, want MORE! MUCH, MUCH MORE!

When does the anthology come out?

Also, please give us the actual receipe for Street Chicken!

God Almighty but you two are great!!

Someone mentioned a movie. On it's surface a great idea but given the traitorous, neocommunist scum in Hollywood and corporate cabals, I doubt it would be done.

I suspect what's really needed are a group of monsters, spookies and Needles to selectively clean house of important heads.

Isolated, selected, accidents and disappeances do happen...and the unspoken message would be heard. Given the jeopardy we face I, personally, see no other solution.

gorillaTgorillaTover 1 year ago

amazed at the quality of your work. not just the story line but the grammar, style, characters, and editing are great. THANK YOU.

darvon86darvon86over 1 year ago

OK. I'm officially starting the Thugbunny Fund. If we gather $10,000 will you and the Missus write another Needles and Delaney story? I'm in for $100.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read almost all your stories (I'm still reading!) and find them quite wonderful and nail-biting.

Hope you keep going with "The Shack" series for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

Thanks, what a great story!!!!!! Great characters too. 2nd read for me.

MisterMordinMisterMordinabout 1 year ago

Just a word to all those requesting an order listing of The Shack stories...

Todd172 put the list on the Biography page quite some time ago.

It's always worth checking an authors bio page, some (like Todd and the Missus), drop some real gems there.

Bilgerat13Bilgerat13about 1 year ago

Third time reading, still have a smile on my face.

One of the best, if not the best!

DreadWriter6969DreadWriter6969about 1 year ago

I've read this. story at least four times. Still can't put it down, even knowing what to expect. I truly hope you and the Missus are working on more. Please...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rereading. Great story and, as always, it left me awaiting the next episode. And checking to see if Todd has released another book yet.

Have to say I liked the fact that the major characters from other Shack stories are involved, in some cases by actually appearing (Pogo, Spooky, Derek, and so forth), some by mention (Monster), and others by inference (Russian accent). And of course, the car - Billy (assume that's the widebody that Billy's crew was chasing Needles and Delaney in).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looking for next story

KirkelKirkelabout 1 year ago

No pressure but it’s been a while! Is there one to buy or rent?

This is a series that has bank all over it.

I just want to read more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

when does the movie filming begin? Great writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rereading. And as a long term fan I do love the way that so many other characters have been woven into this story. Sometimes by a vague reference [the car "Billy" after Billy from the previous story] Angel via a line about Russian accents and wolves, Pogo, Spooky, Hollywood, and sometimes direct appearances (Emma), Derek, ... the list goes on.

So now, like so many fans I'm waiting for the next story (that includes the next book).

And I look for other story lines - want to see more Jinxy ....

EruditeGrinsEruditeGrinsabout 1 year ago

Outstanding! This chapter is as riveting as Tom Clancy's work. Excellent work done by the author and his collaborators.

Omart57Omart57about 1 year ago

Never get tired of "Needles and Delaney!" Thanks, Todd and Missus!!!

muddman74muddman74about 1 year ago

Todd, I have really enjoyed every one of your stories I have read so far and have rated all at 5 stars. You and the Missus are extremely talented, so keep on giving us such good stories to read and enjoy. I just bought the Needles and Delaney book off Amazon and I will buy anything you post there to help support you all and show my appreciation of the time and effort you all put in to these stories. Seriously, your stuff is good enough to put in print!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No disrespect to those other authors, but I think I'll try another of Todd172's stories first. Thanks for filling in the blanks around K2, Windy, Needles, The Girl With No Name, Loud Howard, Monster, Ex, Pogo, etc. Loved your twisty brain at work. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looking for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So glad I lived long enough in this world to experience the words of Todd & The Missus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just taken the time to read through many of the comments. There seems to be a lot of misunderstanding about sources of eye colour. A critical sentence seems to have been overlooked by some of the confused.

In reflecting on Emma, Maria comments, "She had the eyes of her father, The Reinhardt, and those eyes blazed with the cold blue fire of her fury."

But, of course, he was not the source of all the blue-eyed folk in the story. Just a couple of half sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Okay it’s 2023 time for another Delaney story

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 1 year ago

I agree with the previous comment, it’s time for another N&D episode. This is my fifth reading of the whole saga, sounds a bit OC but I just love these characters.

Hoping all is well with you two, it’s been a while, eh!

LeFrog

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hoping the disappearance of T&M is due to The Shack novelization and eventual culmination. Imagine the complexity of the white board outline of the overall story. A campaign is needed to interest Keeanu and Chad Stahelski in The Shack as their post John Wick project. I’ve been imagining a bald Keeanu as Needles throughout this 4th read, and a young Chloe Grace Moritz as Delaney. Though shes too old for the part now. Any casting ideas?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree that it is time for more stories of the whole group of the shack! Awesome stories. Thanks

gorillaTgorillaT12 months ago

AS always, a superb read!!!

Ghostno21Ghostno2112 months ago

This must be the 3rd or 4th time I have read this and silly as it sounds it gets better the more times I read it. A true Lit classic many thanks for sharing.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief12 months ago

This was almost a 'Mission Impossible' story, but thankfully not. While I've enjoyed the stories with Needles and Delaney, I miss the others from the Shack. I know this story was published in 2021 but given what's going on with things right now, it might be a good idea if Maris and the girls paid another to the FBI to do some more house cleaning. Loved the story.

daves_not_heredaves_not_here12 months ago

Great series of stories so far. I voted 5 stars for all of the shack stories so far.

This is the last one listed in your bio. Are there any more?

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Delaney Dawes needs to meet Faith Smith.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This time an all female heroines action-spy story, a really well written plot that reminds movies like "Mission impossible" and the "Jason Bourne" serie. With so many well developed characters there is a great amount of possible evolution in many directions, for new great movie-novels: biotech experiments, mind-control devices, DNA military research, top secret spacelab missions, etc. It would also be nice to have a prologue of this serie (The Shack/Needles-Delaney) listing and presenting all the main characters and their relationships. As always 5+ full novas !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Is ther any news on your Shack Anthology? Are you still writing the series? Have you moves to a different site? or in other words.... I love Shack and I need MORE... please? I need to know of Delaney meets Emma, or the rest of the Shack Family

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Missing stories hoping for more,

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

...waiting anxiously for the next installment, But would love a quick flashback of the 'contested extraction' to fill in Camp Mayhems' resume ;P

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I’m with the other commenters- anxiously awaiting the next story. I liked your stuff so much, I bought your book. Thanks for great story telling and many hours of active imagination!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Reread (again) and just s phenomenal. Give bold stars. Please do another N&D. As we know, Delaney is still in danger, and will remain unless you change story's arc.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm so sad. There have been further stories after this on, for this series.

SO many stories here: Jinx, Delany getting older, a story on how Kurt and Kate started up K-2 AND, within that, the Mayhem Girls in "Summer School" Maybe have Needles and Sherree drop into K-2 to visit.....

God, how I'll miss these stories.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just read 'The Shack' series. I hardly ever give 5*'s. I handed out a bunch here. Hope we see something new soon.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Enjoyed these stories - real 'accurate' feel to them, like they're well-researched, based (at least partly) on RL experiences. perhaps?

A comment on accuracy - I know from personal experience that dyslexia is an inherited condition, although it expresses itself differently in different people (family members). It's apparent that Delaney's mother & sisters do not have the condition, therefore she must have acquired it from her father. Some dyslexics are very high achievers.

5* every episode, thanks for sharing.

Dixon (UK)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

How about a story where Maria asks the camp mayhem girls to be a part of the protective detail for the governors wife when he runs for president?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I am soo hooked.

Thank you and the Missus !

I will go through all your stories.

Amazing writhing.

5 stars of course !

Red8_2Play

myassisdraginmyassisdragin9 months ago

I wish the stories in this series were numbered to keep the in order. I read them as they showed up on your page and got confused a few times.. Other than that it's a good series and I hope we see more of these characters..

Myassisdragin

NickCaveNickCave9 months ago

Todd, you really need to submit a new "story" called "Proper Order to Read Tales From The Shack" and place the information there. Obviously, myassisdragin didn't look at your biography page to see the information about how to read ...The Shack properly. This is such a great freakin' saga people need to read the stories in proper order - NOT the order you submitted them to Lit.

I pray you have more Tales From The Shack in store for us.

peter54peterpeter54peter9 months ago

laugh, it was a combination of many genres, keep writing and I will take great pleasure in reading, Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Gave it 5 starts, only because I couldn't give it ten.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman8 months ago

Thanks again for all of your stories. From Parable of Wolves, Luthor's Wars, all The Shack, etc.

itz9000itz90008 months ago

I keep thinking that The Missus must have blue eyes...

Absolutely my favorite series of stories on LW.

KirkelKirkel8 months ago

When will you post more?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well worth the 4th reading of the series! It would be awesome for you to write more about the shack and especially Delany and Needles! You make a great writing team! I never got thrown off the story line because of some weird twist of wording like I have with other authors. Thanks for your work

Poser_VoyeurPoser_Voyeur8 months ago

Second time re-reading all of The Shack and related stories, this time in roughly date order. Even though I knew /could remember most of what was coming, I still loved reliving the journey, more so as I could better remember who was who and how they were linked together.

If I had to select a favourite, then it would be Needles and Delaney. It was great seing the Camp Mayhem girls together. I can't wait to read more stories with all of the characters. But you HAVE to give us more about how Dlaney, Tara and Tiffany are all Reinhardts. I had forgotten that closing stinger so I experienced it in full thi second re-read. Not to give us SOMETHING on how that happened would be just emotional cruelty!! But please tell us more.

secretsalsecretsal8 months ago

@Poser_Voyeur: I didn't take the closing lines as Tara and Tiffany being Reinhardts, just that Delaney had another sister, which revealed the identity of her sperm donor.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please tell us the story of the “contested extraction”. Thank you for your incredible tales

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTodd172@Todd172
I write my stories to relieve the population pressure. Too many people banging around in there and the only way to get them out is to write them out. There's a bitter ex-Navy Master Chief living next to a quietly desperate tarnished Russian angel, who is trying to keep her sou...