The Shaming of the Shrew - Act 05

Story Info
MD: The end of the road.
942 words
4.22
3.1k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come round immediately. You've got twenty minutes. And bring 30 quid with you."

By the time I heard Kat's tyres crunch on my gravel, I was nice and sweaty. I'd purchased an exercise bike to try to shed a few lbs.

"Give me that ... then get down on the floor. Face up."

She handed me the money; three 10-pound notes. She didn't ask why. I'd never told her to bring any cash before. I shucked off my trackpants and put my trainers either side of her head, facing her feet. Then I plonked my butt down.

I hadn't summoned her over since Conor got back from Portugal. That was 3 days ago. You see, I needed some time to suppress my feelings. My role was clear now. Sadly, I was never going to play more than a walk-on part in this saga.

So, I hadn't bathed for 3 days either. I could tell she was struggling with my stink and flavour. Her tongue-work lacked commitment. I sat down more heavily, forcing her nose into my soggy crevice.

"Deeper."

I reached down to check her cunt. It was as ready as usual. I thought I had a decent libido. But the cards had dealt poor Kat a royal flush. I pinched her protruding clit, making her gasp into my rectum.

After a couple more minutes, I clambered off and told her to remove my T-shirt and lie alongside me.

"Lick my armpits."

She made a face but obeyed. She sucked my armpit hair and lapped up the sweat until I was clean.

"Now get on all fours, arse in the air."

I didn't use any lube. I wasn't in the mood. It wasn't even pleasant but I forced myself through her dry sphincter with sheer willpower. Then I began ramming to-and-fro until I was in up to the root.

The doorbell rang, right on cue. It was six thirty exactly.

Kev let himself in with my key. I heard three pairs of footsteps walk into my living room. He'd managed to find two mates.

"Ah, g ... gents." I grunted, without breaking stride. "Thanks."

They made a fine-looking trio. Bespectacled Kevin, his ginger-haired friend Jock, and Sahib, their Uber driver.

The four of us spit-roasted Kat for over half an hour. Free Use. Taking turns in one hole or the other. Condoms for anal but bareback oral. They all preferred to cum down her throat rather than into rubbers. However, I managed to save my load for after they left.

"Thanks guys. Say thank you to the kind gentlemen."

Kat blushed.

"Th ... thank you." It certainly wasn't enthusiastic gratitude.

"Pay them." I handed her the three 10-pound notes.

Cringing with shame, Kat handed them a tenner each.

Once they'd let themselves out, I pointed at the floor again.

"Face up with your legs apart."

I knelt between her legs and stared down at her, committing the delectable sight to memory.

"Do NOT resist!" I warned.

I lowered my belly onto her and guided my cock in.

Into her soaking cunt.

"Please ..." she whispered into my ear.

I shut her up.

By kissing her on the lips.

After 20 seconds she gave up. She accepted my decision. We began moving in sync, like a couple making love. I held off for as long as possible. This time had to be unforgettable. I could tell she was responding.

"Mmm ... yess ... Kat ... yesssssssss."

And then I came inside her, raising my head in ecstasy.

My camera hidden on the shelf was still recording. I wanted to have a 60-minute movie as a memento.

"I love you." I whispered into her ear.

And then she came too, uttering one long primal scream.

EPILOGUE

I gave up on golf the moment I gave up Kat.

After all, I was pretty useless at the game. I stuck with my exercise bike for a few more weeks but soon gave up on that as well. Sport's never been my strong point. Instead, I celebrated my 50th birthday with Kev and a few of the old mates he'd rounded up.

This girl called Amy came along. I say girl, I mean woman. She'd been on our accountancy course as well. She was still in okay shape for a woman our age. Perky tits and a pert bum. Like me, she's divorced and unattached. My time with Kat had restored my confidence. So, I asked Amy on a date.

Hmm, I wonder if she'll take it up the arse?

I never spoke to Conor or Kat again. But I did spot them once. I was in traffic, in my car, and thankfully they didn't see me. They were walking along the high street together, arm in arm, laughing. They stopped to browse a shop window. I watched him pat her on the buttocks. Then they carried on walking, apparently happy as two teenagers. I don't know what happened to Melissa. Like me, I'm sure she only had a bit part role in their story.

But I like to think they both talk about me sometimes. That chubby fella who came after the Italian, the Swedish student and the two black kids. Yes, I broke their rules. I was never going to win. But I certainly gave Kat the shame she was seeking for a while.

And I still have my private videos too. My own secret porn stash. I watch them and think up new ideas, new fantasies, just in case. Because if Kat ever turns up on my doorstep with a suitcase, I want to be ready to ratchet things up even further.

THE END